• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,579 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,579

PreviousChapters Next
Season Four: Chapter Eight: Forgiveness VS unforgiving: Elmenets Vs The counter arc: Ride of the final battle arc

I wish I could tell you the truth, my friend. The idea of Disharmony and Harmony changes the outcome of the war hoping they will not be forced to leave like the Shadows and Vorlons there is no way to stop it. But we can cause more damage on the way out of course. We can force our counters to fight us and they will weaken both sides each time they do. Then we can finally be killed or stopped and taken to the universe between the darkness of the worlds and the end. Enjoy spreading Dispare, my dear.

Written to Yanari from Unforgiveness

____________

The eyes of Unforgiveness

I had the vision again of my counter shooting the sniper at me. I know my fate. I hear an explosion from up above and a pod coming down crashing not far from me. Why would a pod crash so hard? I flap my large bug wings flying towards the pod and opening the door staring at the mare laying on the floor of the pod. Rainbow Cloud, why would she be here? I never asked them to capture her.

I hear an explosion up above me and hear the Shadow Vessel, the only Shadow Vessel that made it to this universe. They captured her despite my telling her to let her come to me. They did take her apart. I see the points where they took her limbs off and reattached them. She will heal over time but it will take time.

I pull the poor mare out of the crash. I need to hide that this planet is under the will of Disharmony. I can’t let her be seen till the time is right for us to battle and when the time comes I will face her and we will face her for who will rescue this planet from us.

Thankfully, no stations on this planet could detect her pod crashing. But many will follow the explosion trails of the Shadow Vessel and find this pod so I need to do everything I can. I took a deep breath carrying her to my cabin hidden deep into the woods of this planet, a deadly planet.

I set her in a bed grabbing her element. I stare at the element. I am amazed it still thinks of me as worthy of it. I doubt it will if I close my eyes and connect to it like in the days of old. I place it on the table beside the bed I placed her on. I grabbed a few clothes and cleaned the wounds on her head and chest and set her to rest since her left leg broke in the crash.

After a few days, she is still out cold thankfully though she is alive. She has made it through the hardest part of it and now what is to come is the broken thoughts she must be feeling. Being close to me must be giving her nightmares and she no longer has hope in her heart.

I stood up hearing her dream. I know she will wake up. I better make her something to eat and tell her to get ready for the battle. We will fight and she will be judged by this world. A world of creatures who have never seen ponies and just heard of them. I worry though I have been seeing other visions of Equus blowing up and the world needing to be healed.

_______________

Rainbow Cloud

I open my eyes looking around groaning. I see food on the table next to me with my element looking around. I see old paintings of the old elements and when I turn my head to see the counter Unforgiving stands in the doorway and smirks.

“Don’t worry Rainbow, I am not going to harm you yet. The battle will be done like the vision you and I have both seen. I am sure you have questions about the vision, why none of your friends are here with you, and that it was a large battle.”

I grunt noticing the fork or whatever he gave me is for hooves like me. I look at the photos on the wall and see that this race is an offshoot of ponies. But they’re bugs that have hooves and so on they look like changelings. It’s kind of odd to me and I shrug my shoulders eating the food-loving the taste.

“Why must we fight? We could just work together to end this war and finally bring peace to the universe unless you feel it won’t work?”

My counter sighs, shaking his head.

“My friends and I tried this years ago when we fought our counters. We tried that and we thought we would finally end this war. We only made it last longer. The only way to end it is to destroy the counter and then your element when the time comes will finally vanish when it’s no longer needed.”

I close my eyes and sigh, setting the bowl of food down. So my element will finally be destroyed and I will be free but I know my end will still come and my end will be dying in twenty years. The others around me will be free. But their hearts will end and they will become worse off than me. I have no idea. I look at the sniper rifle and the vision comes again. I hold my head and the counter turns smirking.

“Fate is demanding we end it Rainbow. Are you ready to end this war and battle between us?”

A weak smile forms across my face nodding standing on my three hooves looking at the sniper rifle again. I take it apart like it’s meant to be and I put the element on my head. He leads me to one of the towns and I get a close look at the creatures they look at me and fear fills their eyes.

“Look at her my friends, she is a pony, a race of pure harmony. I have come to tell you the truth my friends, you're nothing but sheep to the army of Disharmony. When my battle starts with her we will finally end the battle and your world will be free from us. Remove all those who have been tainted by us. Kill them and remove our ships. Force the issue they will leave I assure you if you force them.”

I am confused why he is telling them to chase out Disharmony. Then I feel I must join in and I let out a sigh. I know this is not something I wanted to do but it’s time to have our own choices and I stand fully up.

“Do the same for Harmony as well. We are their pawns in their war. It’s time to end this war even if it means putting both sides on the path they deserve. We can no longer afford so much death because of them. This war is not our war anymore, it's our time to survive, our time to survive is to force them out.”

I hear whispers from the crowd and I am guessing they know they have been used. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and then understood it was the only way. I have to find a way to survive and I doubt after the battle is over they will have to find a new protector. I quickly fly into the air and my counter chases after me. We leave the town to make sure we won’t harm any of them and I see the vision again. It can’t be that simple and when I come out of the vision my counter is ready for battle weapons drawn.

I toss a sword at me. I grab the sword in my mouth, my heart beating and I notice he uses his many arms to hold the weapons. I took a deep breath. How am I expected to win this battle? Then I remember a ship was coming to rescue me. I quickly attack him but he has the upper hand and slices into me I groan in pain and he tosses me to the ground,

“Is this all the element of forgiveness can do?! Come on!!”

I smack my hoof into his face and he backs off a bit. I quickly slice into one of his arms and he drops the weapon as I hear a griffin ship and look up as it aims a gun at the vessel of Unforgiveness. I quickly back up and get into a tree. I grab the sniper rifle and watch the vision again. I close my eyes and I feel a song fill my heart.

“I forgive you, my friend. I know full well what I am about to do. I see you about to fall and about to die. I know when the time comes I will face my demons and face my sins. I can no longer lose this battle for I am harmony and harmony is faults. Harmony has used us for so long it’s time to remove ourselves from the elements of harmony.”

I hear the unforgiveness starting to sing as he gets blasted by the ship and does everything he can to keep moving but it’s not as easy as he thinks. I don’t know why I kept seeing my friends and then it happened. I see them here like in the vision fighting with me. They were never going to be here for real, they're here for support.

“It is time for the zebras to move on from the stars and go back to our old ways. Oh ooooh, the stars have controlled us for too long and it’s time for us to move on.” {Savannah]

“I am just a simple mare of the party, no more parties shall come from me till this battle is over.” {Pinke Cake.}

“The idea of speech is the only way to sing to my heart. I write a speech and I see the heart within my soul.” {Sugar Sparkle.}

“It is time to end, it is time for peace. We can no longer last in this battle as we see the end is so close in our hearts.” {Sun Sparkle.}

“Hope is but beauty for all I can do is bring forth the beauty in my dresses and love.” {Charity.}

“Hope is all I have and I am what remains of the apple family. Oh please remember us.” {Apple Core.}

“One last path we have set. I am doing all I can do to keep those from getting sick to bring health to them. My journey has come and my walkabout is over.” {Muffin.}

I close my eyes looking at all my friend's hooves holding the sniper rifle with me. I smile weakly, tears falling from my eyes. I am about to kill my counter. I am about to be free and when I am fully free is when the element leaves me and lets me have peace.

“I forgive you the element of Unforgiveness. I am sorry for what I am about to do.”

The song stops and I fire.

Many days later I buried the counter of myself. I close my eyes feeling tears falling from my eyes. It took time to get his body here. I was told by those who lived here this hill is where he loved and I set the sniper on his grave turning to Pink Storm. My family member smiles and the pink griffin pulls me into a hug.

“Let's get you to your final battle sister. So you can finally be at peace. The others are already there, they have done what you said, get ready for the end.”

I get on the ship and it takes a while to get to the fleet and I feel time freezing like it did last time. I look at the bat who trained me. Standing beside him is the other version of him from the other world. I have only seen him once.

“Is there any hope for this to end like the other universe Lorien?”

The old alien smiles.

“It’s a matter of you having the will like those who did what they did. You and your friends have the will but do you have the heart?”

I wanted to answer but I am frozen in time as beside us other ships’ images are there but they were of my friends who would come. Who would be next?

“Now it’s time for a zebra to Sacrifice and free her people.”

PreviousChapters Next