• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season one Chapter three: The planet of the Lizards.

"The path to Harmony... Is but the path to Death to some. Even if the death comes... the path is clear."

It's been a month since the crazy issue with the time ghosting. It seems Rainbow is Officially dating Jigsaw and she is on the ship they got from that one planet with three of her friends. Muffin, Sugar Sparkle, and Charity. They seem to be teasing Rainbow Cloud as she is flying the ship and her cheeks are bright red.

"Is he a good kisser?!"

Muffin asked with a laugh

"I will not... talk about... it... remember we are on a diplomatic task to build an alliance for Equestria in space... This ain't the time for my love life. Even if he's the most amazing stallion ever. But anyway that's beside the point... We need to get ourselves ready just in case... I read up on this planet that the scouts learned about it. They just got out of a civil war and they just formed a new leadership. It's why I brought you three. Because Muffin... they have some who are badly sick. Charity they need some clothing and we need you Sugar Sparkle for the alliance talks."

Sugar looks up her ears fold and sighs.

"I doubt I am ready for that... But I will see what I can do."

"Well, I am happy you got us out there darling. Since Celestia is there and I don't really wish to be there... Since we have to work harder to impress her."

Rainbow looks to Charity and sighs.

"Charity please... you will have to get dirty."

Charity opened her eyes wide and began to be herself.

"But... but my lovely hooves... I just got them cleaned!!"

Muffin looks over to Charity.

"Why not make yourself some shoes to keep your hooves from getting dirty then?"

Rainbow sighs as the three speak. It seems she is day dreaming of Jigsaw and sighs with a happy sigh. But the sound of a few beeps. They look to see three large ships of the species they are sent to meet. The ships seem very dark black. With a glowing core being held in the middle of a bunch of legs. A voice comes over the com.

"Equestrian ship we are to lead you to our planet the rest of the way. There will be sniper's watching you. You will go unarmed and you will be held under guard for your entire stay. This can't be negotiated. Commander Sharp out!!"

The com turns off as the three ships escort them the rest of the way.

"Sounds... so kind."

Muffin says with a soft chuckle. Rainbow sighs and feels a bit worried about this. They were lead to a lush planet that seems to have a graveyard of ship parts all in its space. They landed in a city that seemed to be burning some and there is dead littering the streets. While they saw what these creatures look like. Giant lizards that seem to have spikes growing from their backs. Also many different scales. It seems the lizard creatures used non-fighters and one of the lizards walked over to them. He held a giant sword and stood there.

"Welcome... to our planet... the planet we call Seven Fangs. I'm sword warrior Spike Jaw. I will be leading you to our leader. Stay close to me."

They nod and follow him into the city. Muffin gasped seeing all the wounded and the sick. Her eyes fill with tears. Sugar Sparkle looks very worried that they just were brought into a trap. They are lead into the main council room. But it seems all the leaders take their orders from one. As he stood up

"Sit... and we will start this alliance talk. But first trading needs to be solved."

Rainbow nodded so did Sugar sparkle.

"Now you brought your doctor. Spike Jaw take her to our medics. Now I see you brought the clothing maker. Take her as well and we will keep the other two here so we can have this talk."

Spike Jaw nodded and lead Muffin and Charity out... They looked back to Rainbow and Sugar and Rainbow gave a nod. They nodded back and headed out.

"So what do you want from us?"

Rainbow asked

________________________________________

Muffin and the doctor

Muffin was lead to the hospital that wasn't destroyed or left in dust. She gasped looking around at all the wounded and sick. She looked at her med bag that is her element of harmony. Then at the wounded, she figured she would have much work to do. Spike Jaw nodded and left Muffin there to take Charity where she is meant to go. A doctor in a blood stained white suit walked up to Muffin and he smiled.

"Greetings you must be miss Muffin Doo?"

Muffin looked up and nodded. The creatures seemed to be as large as Diamond dogs.

"Yes... I want to help. But I know nothing of your species. Do you got something I can read so I don't make a mistake?"

The doctor nodded giving her a few books on the body and such of their species and patted her back.

"I am sure you will do amazingly."

Muffin looked up and smiled and slowly started to read.

___________________________________________________________

Charity and the Slave Driver.

Spike Jaw lead Charity to a factory that seems to be rebuilt. She was lead through the building to the owner of it that seemed to be one of their females. They seem to be like a male lizard. But with a more female-like voice.

"I brought the clothing maker to you. I need to get back to my patrol. I'm sure the war will start again soon."

Charity looked up to the female. Her eyes seeming soft and gentle. But the creature that was staring back at her seemed more to want to abuse her gift. She looks up and watches Spike Jaw leave her to this strange female.

"I take it your Charity then?"

The female asked with a hiss.

She nodded and the female lead her through the factory.

"This is a former rebel base. That was used to cause the civil war. I asked that you come to learn how to make clothing for us. Now I am going to say this once. We aren't allies yet miss Charity. So I will not be paying you for this."

Charity nodded calmly reading up on how the clothing looks.

____________________________________________

The talks

The talks don't seem to be going as easy as Rainbow would have hoped but they are going. It seems Rainbow is not speaking mostly Sugar Sparkle.

"Like I said we can offer food and medicine. We can also have some of ours stationed here as a peace force."

Rainbow sighs, she is not much of a diplomat and finds it boring hoping something would happen. But she remembered a war just ended here. So she doubts there would be another one anytime soon.

One of the leaders spoke.

"I guess that could be helpful... But how do we know you aren't a force that would try to take over our planet?"

Sugar looked up and blinked.

"Of course, we aren't. We are from a world full of Harmony and peace. We follow the Harmony and the magic of friendship and hope. We will not take advantage of our allies. We will help them... But we won't help them take out their own people if they're in a battle such as that. I know it's much to take after just getting out of a war not long ago."

The leaders look towards each other and they start talking. It seems they have much to think about. Rainbow sighed wondering why she was even asked to come. A voice came up behind her.

"Commander... maybe you could help us with troop training... I heard that you got trained by what is called Griffins."

Rainbow looks up to the soldier nodding and got off her seat and felt Sugar's hoof on hers.

"I will be fine Sugar."

She gives a reassuring smile. Then calmly trots out with the soldier. Sugar leans in the chair sighing waiting for the leaders to stop speaking to each other and grabs her book that is her element and starts writing a speech for if the alliance works and if the alliance doesn't go through. She sighs hearing the leaders bicker.

___________________________________________________

Rainbow Cloud and the training.

Rainbow was lead to the training camps looking around seeing the dead bodies being burned and cleaned up. Seeing the army stand in place... When the one she is walking with comes up to them. Then she heard the leader of them speaking.

"We are going to be getting trained... By this pony. If we want to work with them... We are going to need to learn about them. It may not come easy for most. Since those that still want the war are out there. That wish to bring death to us all. They don't all care that their leader's found the war a pointless thing. Now as a show of peace... This pony Commander Rainbow Cloud will train us."

Rainbow smiled now she felt useful. It took an hour to get everything set up for her.

"Now this is what most of us on my world use. It's called a battle saddle. Since I don't have magic... I have to use my mouth to use my weapons. Now we use magic weapons mixed with tech. But we never really have to use these on our own. But it was made to make sure...We don't have any issues in space. Our world is extremely peaceful."

Most of the lizards looked at each other.

"But yes now... if I can't get to my weapon. I fight like a Griffin even if I am not one."

She flaps her wings going into the air. With a quick dive smashing her hooves on the targets and shattering one of them. But a few remain standing. Then dives again seeming to show that these peaceful creatures are ready to fight for peace and harmony. Then she lands back down to them and smiles.

"Like I said our world is peaceful... But we are ready for anything."

The lizards look over to each other and nods.

Then a voice come's over the PA system.

"Commander Rainbow Cloud please come to the council hall. We have made our choice."

Rainbow sighs her ears fall and one soldier asked.

"Why so glum?"

"I hate... politics."

All the lizards laugh. While Rainbow smiles and trots off back to the council hall.

_______________________________________________________________________

The Council hall

Rainbow made it back to the Council room and the leaders look up and Sugar smiles. Looking over to Sugar and sits back down and waits for them to speak.

"We accept... the terms of the alliance. To make it official. We will have an alliance treaty written up and signed by us and the leaders of your planet. This will be done in a week. So if you can please. Have those that can be of great help show up to our planet. Bring some troops as well just in case."

Rainbow nods looking to Sugar. Then to the leaders.

"Will there be a place for me and my friends to stay?"

The leader's nod.

"It will take a few weeks to get everything set up. The ceremony park needs to be cleaned up and fixed up a bit. So please enjoy your stay on our world."

Rainbow nodded with a smile.

"I will thank you."

______________________________

The light of Harmony Ship.

Rainbow was the only one in the ship sending a message back to Project Harmony. There was much static since... They haven't upgraded their communication range and they need to.

"Well, everything went well here. But they want the leaders of our world to come and get the alliance signed to settle the agreement. It will take a few weeks for them to get everything set up. That gives Charity enough time to make the proper outfits. I say bring Apple Core and Sun Sparkle. We need one of the Princess to stay on Equestria and the station. So I say bring Luna and Celestia. Now I need to meet up with the others. We will see you in a few weeks."

Twilight softly spoke before the communication was turned off.

"Alright, so they agree to the terms and everything good. That means Equestria and the station... Will have to get ready for its first alien race to come."

Rainbow nods calmly. The screen turns off and then something odd happens a strange list shows up on the screen. It shows a list of names of races. For the army of harmony and it's just a list and then the army of Disharmony seems to be all turned off as well. But it shows the main army. The leaders of the elements of Disharmony. But there are no names just disharmony. Fear fills her face that there are elements of disharmony as well. But like what was said. They're like in stasis waiting for the elements of harmony to be used.

_________________________________________________

The rundown hotel

In the dirty run down room that seems blown out. Was the room that the friends stayed at. Muffin seemed fast asleep and dead dirty. While Charity seemed to be working on the dresses. Sugar sighed and read her speech over and over. Rainbow slowly walked in and looked around blinking.

"Well... how lovely."

Charity looked up and smiled

"Well, Darling it's a fixer upper... But I'm sure I can make it like home in no time."

Rainbow looks down at the tired Muffin.

"Is she okay?"

Sugar looked up and sighed.

"She has been sleeping for an hour now. She had puffy red eyes... Said she has been crying all day.. I think it's been hard for her... To see so much death. I think she will be fine. Just she will get used to all this later on."

Rainbow nods and smiles.

"I am going to get some rest... We got much ahead of us."

She lays on one of the beds and falls asleep. As it seems Charity works through the night as well as Sugar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The Alliance Speech.

It's been five weeks. The city has been half rebuilt a few Equestrian troops and ships have landed to be ready and to help with aid. The princess has been speaking with the leaders. While Charity has been helping Sugar Sparkle in her dress. Sun Sparkle has a bunch of Security troops from Equestria and Seven Fangs to keep the Princess protected at the speech and signing to go peacefully. Apple Core was in a normal outfit. Her cowboy hat and her own gun holstered in her boots.

It was time for the speech everyone sat in their chair's and Sugar went up to the podium. Apple Core blinked remembering this. Then the speech slowly started.

"Welcome Mare's, Gentle Colts, and Seven Fangs. We are here today to bring an alliance to our species and our planets. Our leader's never thought we would get any friends in space. But following our idea's and types that bring forth our dreams. Our world is full of peace and harmony we wish to spread this... I see that everyone here wants that. But the peace is not easy. it takes time and understanding."

Apple Core kept her eyes on everything thinking that flash was fake. She calmly listens keeping her eyes looking for the sniper. Not too far away from all this in a building that is a few miles away a Seven fang was holding a sniper. He got everything ready for it and then got a voice over a device.

"Do you have the target?"

He speaks into the device.

"Yes, I got one of the captain's guard."

The voice speaks back.

"Ignore the guards. Go for the one speaking. This alliance can't happen. Long live... the rebellion."

Back at the speech, Apple Core yawned. Then opened her eyes seeing something that others don't. She whispered to Rainbow.

"I feel something is wrong."

Rainbow just shrugs and Apple Core calmly got up and Rainbow forced her back down.

"Core... I am sure all is fine."

Then the sight's aimed at Sugar's neck and a shot rang out. Eyes went wide hearing the shot. All happened too fast.

"It is said the shadow of Death is but a path to the soul. For all those that die become full of hope, that can never seek again. For when the Shadow of the valley of Death takes the Speech for itself and then the blood drains from its soul. Then those will never be able to walk again and see the path that leads down the end. For all that need to see their path... They must drop some blood and then the end is near. For all folks can rely on Hope. For hope is all that we have left."

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next