• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,581 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,581

PreviousChapters Next
Season Four: Chapter three: Mini Starlight and Sunset shimmer arc: Ride to the final battle arc

Sunset and I are led to an old room. An old room which came from the crystal castle back in ponyville. From what I was told it wasn’t easy to break apart the castle. Since it still was heavily connected to the tree of harmony.

Twilight sits in a very old chair. The chair has been through a lot and she sighs stroking her head with her hooves.

“I heard you two have been tasked to find the remaining first ones in our galaxy. But I do warn you if you two wish to go to our home planet it’s not going to be easy to get on the planet. Since a race of the first ones has been living there for so long.”

I was confused.

“What do you mean? I never knew a group of the first ones has been living in our world for so long. Do you know when they came to our world?”

Twilight sighs, shaking her head.

“When everything started happening. I noticed a strange race taking up a house in what was left of Griffin stone. I sent my minions to see what was wrong. They never returned and one of them magically sent me a nightmare telling me never to bother them again. I know nothing about this race, just that they know how to control dreams.”

I glance over at Sunset who just shrugs her shoulders.

“They must have helped Luna with her powers or maybe someone else did. It’s not going to be easy to land on the back of our world Twilight. Do you have the codes of the defenses so we can land and try to find these first ones after we find the graves?”

Twilight sighs standing up pacing around the remnants of her old home. Looking at the mirror that has a giant crack in it. She looks at her friends in the photos that survived and she looks back at us through the mirror.

“Before I killed Rainbow she convinced me to find the bodies of Trixie and Thorax and bury them. I buried them in the mountains near Griffin stone to protect their bodies and to make sure no one would ever dig them up. I knew full well when you woke up you would want to find them .”

I looked away for a moment looking at the paintings on the wall and me and the others. I have no idea what is going on in some of these paintings since most of them are so freaking old I have no idea and I feel it’s never going to be the same.

“Well, I will be there to help Starlight find these graves and to find these first ones. From what we have been told there aren’t many first ones left in this universe. I think we will never know what is to come.”

I nod leaning on the couch feeling so bothered by all this. I miss seeing Spike everywhere and I miss talking to him since he is now fully with his species. I hope he still sees me as he saw before.

“Twilight may I ask, have you tried fixing your relationship with Spike?”

Twilight ears pin to the back of her head. I knew she didn’t even work on it. It’s something she would never do. Maybe someday she will. I don't wish to pry into the issues between her and Spike. I know full well about all of it. If I didn’t become like this. I would have slowly died and fixed my issues with Sunburst.

“No, he has hatchlings now though. He refuses to allow me to go near them till my time is up. I have to prove to him again I am trustworthy. I doubt I will ever be trustworthy again. Before you ask, he married Ember. Ember is no longer the dragon lord either; she retired and they both live in a mining town not far from here. It’s called Crystal cove.”

I shift in the seat. I am happy he is married and with someone who will care for him after what Twilight did to him.

“I am not going to accuse you of anything Twilight. But he told me ages ago he had a nightmare. A nightmare because of Sombra you would force him away from you. I bet you did worse than just that.”

Twilight sighs deeply, tears falling down her face.

“I did awful things to him and Discord. Discord hasn’t talked to me since what happened. I doubt he will ever again. I did something to him to the point he is getting weaker and weaker. I have watched him and he can't use his Chaos powers as much as he used to.”

Sunset sighs.

“Twilight I am not going to sugarcoat anything I am going to say to you now. You screwed up, you tried so hard to help me and Starlight. But you gave us both a chance. We didn’t deserve these chances. You didn’t either but Luna learned and listened to Discord to let you off easy. Many are starting to wonder if the magic of friendship allows many to get away with stuff too easy.”

I smirk, laughing softly to myself. Sunset did what I would do and I am sure I should do it now. I stood up and stared down into Twilight's eyes.

“You’re no longer the strong mare I knew Twilight. You’re not the mare who looked past what I did and I didn’t deserve that one bit. Maybe someday I will forgive myself for what I did. I am thinking what I am now helping me get over what I did. I will live with this problem forever.”

I sighed shaking my head.,

“I needed to tell you the truth to you Twilight. Someday you will understand why. I hope someday we will trust you again. I know full well I will trust you again. Now before Sunset and I leave, would you like to have something to eat with us?”

Twilight stares at me then look at Sunset. A smile forms on Sunset’s face.

“I would love to have a meal with you before we leave. Just remember to give us the codes for the defenses before we leave.”

Twilight nods and the three of us leave to head to a meal. Before I leave though I look back ack in the room. So many memories fly into my head. One of the memories is of me Trixie, Thorax, and Discord getting our medals.

The next memory is of me and Applejack learning about her family. Then… I close my eyes sighing remembering what I did to the girls using the magic to mind control them. I will never understand why they forgave me for that.

“Starlight!!”

My mind comes back from my stupor of memories.

“Coming!!”

I trot after the other two as we head to get a meal before Sunset and I head on our journey.

End Part Two.

PreviousChapters Next