• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,581 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,581

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Chapter Ten: Health shall Rise: The Return of the Elements arc.

In the very spell holding the minds of the many ponies. Muffin, the element of health, is also the doctor of the station along with her other half Savanna. She is wandering calmly around the station staying in spots that she feels safe in. She is mostly on her own staying away from many other souls. She sat at what is normally called Greysector there is normally a lot of ponies down here out on their luck.

But she is the only one right now. It’s how easy she sees it being on her own. She doesn’t wish to go back until her mind is healed. But little does she know the tree has another idea for her. It's sad how it’s going to be. The voice calmly spoke to her "Ah hello again miss Muffin."

Muffin's ears perked up looking around. She doesn't even know what is going on. Looking around down to her gear to travel around. Looking around for the one speaking. Her calm eye's looking around. Spreading her wing's ready to fly off. She gets off the ground but something keeps her from moving. Looking down to see nothing is keeping her from moving. She looks around to see that she is locked in a room that is very small forcing her to land.

" Now that I can speak to you without you moving around like a nut, miss Muffin. This flying around like crazy is not a wise thing to do.”

"Whatever you're trying to tell me. I don't care. I'm enjoying my break away from all of it. I'm enjoying everything without being in the middle of being a doctor I am.."

" Enjoying being without your lover? It’s easy to tell that you and Savanna are a couple even if you two don't show it in public. Love is hard to come by Miss Muffin and you seem to not care that she is waiting for you to return to her." Muffin growled using her wife on her... That is evil.

“Listen I love my wife. You have no right to tell me that I don’t.” Muffin snorts growling softly.

“Okay listen Muffin. Your wife and your friends are trapped in a magic bubble on what is left of the station in a new world.” The voice sounded like it was ready to smack the living daylights out fo Muffin.

Muffin growled again. " One you don't use my wife on me. Wait what do you mean a new world?” Her ears perk up at the word new world.

" Yes, the station was taken to a new world. A world is hidden away from Disharmony. It's a new world now run by Queen Luna. A world that was fully created for the army of harmony to rest and relax after their first big loss. Because losses are bound to happen. But this world is free from all the problems."

Muffin sighed closing her eyes tightly. " What do you need me to do then?" Muffin seemed very unsure and not sure what she wished to do right now. Sitting on the ground thinking of Savanna how much she loves her and never told her she loved her. "You're right. I always treated her so awful even after we got married. Even after I was told I am mated with her through the stars. She even was there for me when I took the stims. I need to be there for her more."

"I'm not asking you to be there for her all the time Muffin. I think you need to just be there. But that is not what I am speaking of. is I need you to face the element of Sickness. Well, what is left of him in the element is the element's got very badly weakened after what happened to the station. You well you are dying so is Savanna out of the spell. So when the spell is lifted you will both take a while to heal."

Muffin sighed, closing her eyes. " I felt that this spell wasn't going to last but now you're telling me that this spell is going to last till the elements are healed?"

" No there are more in here than just you and the elements. Many of the ponies and other creatures here are slowly being healed. But to have it go faster the element of health is wanting you to do your job Muffin. It's wanting you to go around finding these ponies and helping them with their minds."

Muffin sighed. " I don't know if I am ready to do this again. I enjoyed being a doctor but after the station and all this. I think I will need a break."

"That's the thing Muffin you and Savanna can leave after the station frees you and you both can explore this new world. Your friends can get on with their lives while the station is being fully built." Muffin blinked that she could finally get fully married to Savanna; she could start a family with her like Savanna's long-dead family wanted them to do.

"That sounds great really. But how do I go about it? I don't know where to go and even if I wished to I don't wish to do this. But are you saying I have no choice in the matter?"

"Well, Muffin it's either do this or when the spell fades all the ponies and creature's along with you and the elements will die. Your world will never be saved. You will never get the family you want with Savanna and Rainbow Cloud will never get her happiness before she is taken far away from all of you. Are you wishing to allow Rainbow to suffer as well because her mother went against the wishes of Twilight Sparkle in the past?"

Muffin snorted in anger. The voice got her there. How could she just sit back and allow Rainbow Cloud to fall into the same fate her family did. Rainbow Cloud was about to get married to Jigsaw and now they're all stuck in this magic bubble. She stomped in anger on the ground. Grabbing her bag of supplies.

" Alright, I will do it. What must I do?"

The voice was silent for a moment then spoke up. " You need to walk along the station looking for a door that has your cutie mark and your element on it. I know that is too much to ask. But you will speak to the element of sickness to learn more about them. Then you will be asked to fight them. I know that is not something you wish to do but sadly most never do."

With her wing's Muffin placed her bag on her back. Slowly walking through the halls. While she does she follows the path that has her cutie mark and her element looking at the ground seeing the bodies of faceless ponies and creatures dead from sickness. She grabbed a mask from her bag placing it over her nose. Taking a look at the causes of the sickness. The body turns black and the limbs start to wither.

" Hmm, interesting.' A voice softly said.

"No it's not... try living like this." Muffin blinked looking up at the element of Sickness. She finally gets a good look at him. At first, she thought he would be a bug. But no he's a toxic walker. " You look disappointed." The slime monster said with a smirk.

" Huh, a Slime monster or Toxic walker. I thought the old elements were cockroaches or something like it." The toxic walker laughs.

" Yes, that is a mistake. I was one of the few of my kind back then that had smarts. I became a doctor to follow around the universe to heal it. But of course, the war turned me into an element of health. I'm Called Slime step. Yes, Slime Step my parents had a weird idea for a name."

Muffin Chuckled. " My great great great grandmother was obsessed with Muffin's so they named me that. They wanted me to become a mail mare like she was. But I wanted to hitchhike and I became a doctor after I met my wife. Savanna is my life and I have treated her so poorly all my life. But She knows I love her. She understands why I don't like to show affection in public. But I am starting to think maybe it's best to start."

Slime nodded. " Well, we are meant to fight each other all that. But I don't want to fight. Even though I’m killing these fake creatures. I'm wondering are you willing to just sit here and talk shop? Doctor to doctor of course?" Muffin laughed and shook her head.

" if only the one who gave me the element would allow me to do that instead of just saying oh if you don't face the counter of you then everyone around you will die and then your life won't be worth anything."

Slime blinks his slime-like eyes. "He's here to..." He growls and sounds out. "Get out here you traitor. You're the reason we are what we are now. You fell for the gifts that the leader's of Disharmony would give us. You're also the reason we lost the war, to begin with when we fought both sides."

The voice spoke. "I'm sorry." He was cut off.

" Sorry? Look at this mare she doesn't want to fight me. She is a healer like I am. You turned me into a creature of Sickness so I could kill your enemies with this. Why should they even believe you and that you won't betray their new world to the army of Disharmony."

The voice sighs. "I’ve not connected to my Disharmony self anymore. I can when he is asleep and is the element of Unforgiving."

Muffin Blinks. "He's the counter to Rainbow Cloud's element?"

" The counter he is the damn creator of the elements. The minions of harmony taught him how to make a set of the elements are the ones you found were created and made by him. Don't trust him even if he said he is no longer connected to the element."

The mare sighed softly. " Last time I saw him he died and the world he was on blew up."

" Wait... the harmony part of him is dead? Along with his dead world?" He sat there looking upset, closing his eyes again. The toxic walker was an odd race. He looked like the mix of a slime monster along with a version of the smooze. But he had more features. " I didn't use to be toxic. My body used to heal the wounded and the sick. I wish I could go back to those days. But of course when the counter of the element wakes. I will feel the same way but move around seeing the dead pile up."

" Listen, my old friend. I wish I could take back what happened. But our harmony will finally go beyond the galaxy."

"So we finally will join them?"

" Yes but not all of them. A lot of your race is still alive. Their just now a mixed world since the toxic walkers are stupid."

Muffin chuckled. " I met them. I don't know what caused them to get such a small brain. But their nice kind folks as well. But what do you mean by beyond the galaxy?"

The voice spoke. "There is an emptiness. between galaxies is the place many go to. We will be following the other elements of harmony. Your world will join us someday. But I do know that Rainbow Cloud will be the one joining us sooner than the rest of you. Her body is dying. I am going to have to give my life to allow her to live."

"So you won't be joining us then?"

"Yes, I won't be... It's what I deserve for what happened to you all. I will save her"

Muffin blinked at that, not sure what to think at all. "Do you mean that we will lose Rainbow Cloud many years from now just because of the battle with Twilight?"

The voice spoke again. "Yes after what I did to my friends. Causing the army of Disharmony to lose during the first war. The war was going great for Harmony. Disharmony was ready to lose but I caused them to run. Offering them me and my friends in return to take over the universe when they returned. They never forgave me for that at all, not even our selective worlds."

Muffin sighed. " I guess we must fight each other Slime Step."

" I don't wish to fight you either. But we both are creatures of healing the sick and the weak. Maybe there could be a way to...." The power of Disharmony starts to fill him. He starts to change color to the pure black rotting toxic fluid. The smell causes the walls to peel their paint as well causing the bodies around them to fully decay and turn into puddles of fluids. He tries to keep his mind so he can say a few last things to the mare.

"I guess fate has another idea... But before we fight.. The element will help you find cures for the sicknesses I will be spreading when I wake. Thankfully that won't happen till you start trying to fight for your worlds outside of Equestria." Muffin nodded, sighing to herself, very unsure what to think. " To defeat me...Muffin. you need to allow the element to infuse into you. Think of...S..avnna" He roars a foul rotting smell comes off him causing Muffin to feel sick.

Muffin coughs her body slowly starting to blacken from the smell. Closing her eyes tightly, the pain in her body fills her, not sure how to do what he said. Outside of the spell, the element of health slowly glows. Then it glows extremely bright. Muffin feels strange magic protecting her from this sickness. She slowly stands back up on her hooves, letting off a healing effect.

"Please... Free me of this body Muffin. Free me..." Muffin wasn't sure how to do this she closed her eyes feeling the pain leave her body. This time the voice didn't allow the outside to watch this fight. Maybe for the element of speech much was needed to get her ready to fight. Muffin groaned not sure how to fight at all. The element just gave her the aura to heal her.

She set down her bag. Since Slime was so large now it took him a while to get to her. She opened her bag looking through all the herbs and medicines. She rushed to the med bay with all this to slowly make a vaccine to fight this sickness that Slime Step is causing. She looked at how long it would take to make it. It said close to thirty minutes. She would have to find a way to fight him off to keep him away from the med bay.

She learned how to hack while doing her hitchhiking through starships. Using the computer to hack the bulk head's to close the door from the med bay to where Slime Step is. She then quickly used a bunch of beds and stands to block the door. She didn't know what to do now. Looking around for a weapon she found some slandered blaster's setting them up to use them all to fire at Slime Step to slow him down.

Now she had to get ready for him to break into here. She heard many of the bulk head's outside the med bay door sizzle and melt from his odor. He slowly gets to the med bay door. The sound of them hissing while he tries to break through them. But the med bay doors were made to hold anything back better than most of the doors. The humans had odd ideas on what worked and what didn't work.

Quickly rushing back to the computer to see how the vaccine is coming in twenty minutes. But it sounded like Slime moved away from the door. She then had an awful thought there was no way to protect herself from them coming through the vents. She started to get the blaster's set up to fire them all at once on the creature. She had so much fear in her mind. Pain in her body from the sickness still affects her.

She coughed up some blood but it didn't stop her. She looked into her desk to find the stims. She closes her eyes tightly. She needed this boost. She knew that Savanna would kick her ass if she kept using these but this time she needed them. She grabs the stim's lifting them to her hoof to inject into her leg. But she didn't do it right away thinking if this is the right thing for her to do. But she did it anyway feeling the boost of the stim's going through her body giving her the ability to calm down and to focus.

She looked above, seeing the ceiling slowly rot while Slime goes through the vents. She quickly went to the computer room closing the glass locking herself behind it having set traps all over the med bay. Looking at the count down till the Vaccine could be done. She groaned that the sickness is causing her organs to fail. So she needed this quickly before that happened.

"Come on, Element of health please keep me alive longer. Just a little more time and then I can finally heal myself from this strange sickness." her vision started to fail thanks to the sickness as well. Looking outside to see Slime slowly seep into the room. The first trap she set was a couple of tables to try to smash them into him. But all it did was slow him down.

Muffin kept herself locked behind the glass that kept her away from Slime. She watched the poor creature going through the room just to get to her. She turned the com on. " Slime Step please look at yourself. Try to fight what you are, you can't just allow Disharmony to control you like this."

The creature stops growling speaking. "So much pain... I must give pain to others who laugh at me... You are Harmony I must destroy harmony... Please... save me Muffin. Remove me from the side of Disharmony so I can finally be free from it."

" Slime. I don't know how to fight you or beat you. I'm dying thanks to being near you. Please tell me how I can fight you." Slim just stared at me. I didn't want to set off the blaster's yet to hurt him more. But when I noticed. when I asked him to help me he was trying to fight the Disharmony in his mind. He was able to fight back the Disharmony just a moment. He went back to the green creature coughing a bit.

" Muffin you need to make a vaccine and then inject me with it. When you do that it will kill me. Then your body will go back to normal since all the sickness I released will die along with me. Please don't waste this moment I want to not be part of this war any more or part of this Disharmony in my soul." After the words were said slime grew back into the black rotting slime creature.

Muffin quickly turned the blaster's on to have them all fire at once. Their gaps would last for about ten shots each. She looked at the computer to see if the Vaccine was finally done. She groaned her body getting weaker seeing the time is almost up.

She falls to the floor not even sure how to move. Closing her eyes but she hears a voice speak to her. A kind exotic voice. " Muffin please stand up...Please don't fail me." Muffin could see Savanna in her closed eyes, a smile forming on her face. She wanted to tell her how she cared. She reached with her hoof touching Savanna's slowly standing up and she felt that she needed to say the words. But she wasn't there. But only in her head.

The vaccine was done. She stood up getting a needle taking it and opening the glass she started to slowly get worse because of Slime's body. She coughed up more blood. She used all her might to force the shot deep into slime releasing the vaccine inside Slim's body She closed her eyes from the pain. But while she closed her eyes, Slime slowly turned back to normal. Her body slowly felt better. She opened her eyes weakly.

He looked down at her but he looked to be melting away. "My harmony side will meet you again...But this was a test..." He smiled weakly as his body slowly melts away. "I'm sorry I put you through that Muffin. I wish I could have met you so long ago. We would have had so many talks. But maybe we can... While your mind rests."

Muffin watched while Slime's body just slowly turned into a puddle of nothing. Her body so weak she slowly passes out not sure what would happen to her next.


0000

Inside the spell, Muffin is pulled into the same room as Sugar Sparkle. But when they're back inside the mindscape. She saw Sugar Sparkle and realized she didn't even have a wheelchair anymore. It looks like the new Spine even works in this dream-like place.

"Muffin!!" Sugar rushed to her friend hugging her tightly.

"Sugar you can...walk again?"

"I fell in love with a doctor I met that came from one of the Equestria ships that came here. Its almost been a year since you have been here. But he had a way to fix my spine. So I went with it." Muffin smiled nodding looking towards the other elements who are asleep and look to be waiting for the others to wake to look in the middle to see the element of Forgiveness.

" I need to tell you something about Sugar...I am Savanna's wife and we have been married for years. Even though I don't act like it I do love her."

"Um Muffin I'd hate to tell you this but I already know this. Every pony does. It's how she looks at you. You don't need to tell her. It's how you two act towards each other. It's the fact you both live in the same area. You work in the same area and at the same time. You always sit near each other. As well as the fact that when your parents came to town. You forced Savanna to wear a dress. "

Muffin sighed smiling. " Alright I guess but...Slime?" Slime smiled.

" Good to see you again miss Muffin. Now, how about we talk hmm?" Muffin Smiled and Sugar went back to talk to her element. Outside of the spell, two elements were slowly glowing but the next Element that started to glow was the element of the Sacrifice.

PreviousChapters Next