• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season one: Chapter 7: The Element of Sacrifice

"The Dream's of Sacrifice can become a hard thing to understand."

The sound of hooves hitting the ground. While something is chasing after the runner. The hooves keep running away from whatever it was.

"I'm Savannah a Zebra among ponies out here among the stars. Not many of my kind wish to leave their home. I did it for the sake of my dear friend muffin. But now I am lost being chased by the nightmares of this world. I left with a group to find herbs and what can be found. Their all dead... I am all that is left. I'm running from whatever it is for I can't allow my friends to be harmed."

She keeps running slowly rushing through the forest. Running past many bones littering the ground. Her hooves shattering the bones.

"I could fight these creature's off but they keep coming over and over. I don't know what to do. I come to see all and sing to the sick. I need to keep running if I can't I will be lost."

She slips and hangs off a cliff like in that flash. Looking below to see a large group of those creatures. Fear in her eyes staying up with a little hook connected to her golden leg brace.

"I must find them... I must find them."

She see's the creature's in her eyes and the roar.

The Element of Sacrifice

Five Days before.

Savannah and Muffin along with the others helping to take care of this sickness were in hazard suits. The creature's look be a cat-like race. Looking around this sickness caused the skin to burst open... To cause nasty bleeding vomiting. A group of changeling's from Equestria in suits were taking the dead bodies to burn them. Muffin seemed very tired and out of it trying to do anything to find the cure. She is rushing from place to place. Over doing it trying so hard to cure this. Every young one that dies from the sickness she falls apart and sobs sometimes then finally they got a breakthrough.

"I found the cure!! I found it, I found it!!"

Muffin was in one of the transports dancing around. Savannah blinks and looks to Muffin.

"How did you find it Muffin?"

Muffin laughs and keeps dancing as the others looked at her blinking.

"I talked to one of the doctor's here. They said the herbs in the dark forest can help. I found one and picked it and checked it. It repaired the cells. I can cure it I can cure it!!"

Apple Core spoke out.

"Dinner is ready everypony!!"

Muffin hopped and flapped her wings to the mess hall of the transport. Savannah sighed and followed. A changeling calmly ate an apple seeming tired like the rest at the table.

"I never thought I would see so much death."

The Changeling said calmly.

"Grrrr, I miss Equestria already."

The Diamond dog said eating the food.

"I think we all do."

Apple Core said.

"But sadly I am going to be stuck in that station a little longer."

Muffin was so giddy and flapping her wings. The other medics and doctors looked to her. It was odd. a Changeling a Doctor same with a Diamond Dog.

"Um... grrr miss Muffin?"

She laughs

"I found the cure... I found it!"

They blink and look to her.

"She did yes... But she needs some to go into the dark forest to get the herbs."

The Changeling looked over at the Diamond dog.

"Fido and... I talked to some of the locals about that forest... I don't wish to go in there."

Fido nods growling looking over to the changeling.

"Then I will go..."

They all look up even Muffin to Savannah.

"I will get the herbs and what we need from there."

Everyone looked at Savannah and she sighed.

"Look everypony else seems scared of going. I will gather some guards and go. I will be back in a day. I will leave later tonight and then return in a day or so."

Muffin looks to her worried and so does everyone else and she sighs. Getting out of her chair and heading to her area of the transport. She is packing and most of what she needs. Turning to head out to see Muffin standing there.

"Muffin... please... Let me do this."

Muffin rushes in and gives Savannah a tight hug along with her wings. Then Savannah walks out. Heading out of the transport... She points her hooves to four. Two Griffins a diamond dog and a changeling. They head into the dark forest while the sun is going down.

_________________________

The Dark Forest.

Savannah and her group went through the forest. The guards she had with her. We're over geared for this. While she picked up every herb and plant she could find that didn't look to be deadly or harsh. It was silent and calm. While the others talked she looked around for the herbs and plants she needed.

"I was told this planet used to be a happy world. Full of love and everything happy."

The Diamond looked over to the changeling.

"Grrr leave it to a changeling to say full of love and happy."

Savannah kept ignoring the talking guards.

The griffins kept to themselves while they went deeper into the forest. It's very silent odd for a world called the world of pure nightmares. While they're looking for the herbs. A strange set of eyes are watching them. But looks to be staying far away from them for the moment. Savannah looks back over to the guards and smiles softly.

"Can you let Muffin know... We will be staying here for two days? I want to make sure we get everything. So I get enough to make this cure."

The Griffin nods and sends in a report. While they head in deeper. It's starting to get darker. They start setting up tents and lights to keep the area around them lit. Starting a fire as well to get some food cooking.

"Grrr, you know...I never wished to be part of this... But I was told that Equestria is dull now..."

The changeling shrugs

The two Griffins seem to stay to themselves.

Savannah set her pots down and started mixing her potions and elixirs. While the guards made whatever they had on them. Watching the Zebra. The two Griffins seemed a bit worried.

"Is it wise... that she came here? We are meant to protect her.."

Savannah didn't hear them or she didn't just didn't care. Making a concoction that she drank down to keep herself fed. Looking over to the others she gave them potions and elixirs. She gave a soft smile.

"Drink in the morning... Then we go to search the rest of this forest. I don't wish to leave till I find everything for Muffin."

"You two seem very close how did you two meet?"

Savannah blinks and smiles.

"I met her during my training in space. She was on a walkabout you could say. Trying to find herself. So I talked her into joining the academy. So she enjoyed healing and helping everyone. Without that, she felt empty. So I joined her with that... She and I are very close and I feel she would be lost without me."

Savannah smiled and then went into her tent.

"Well I will take the first watch."

The Diamond dog said... Lifting up a large gun. The others nod and go into their tents while the sun goes fully down and the lights around the camp turn fully on.

___________________________

Second day

Everyone woke up taking all the supplies. Following Savannah, while she leads through the forest finding herbs and plants. They all stayed silent to keeping eyes around the dark forest. To some, it reminded them of the Everfree forest. But they haven't seen any deadly creatures yet. But this world is named the nightmare. The Diamond dog turned around hearing sounds. While the others heard the same.

"Keep walking... don't stop this ain't the best spot to stop at."

Savannah said while turning on night vision in this dark forest.

"Turn on your night vision and make sure to keep a look out."

The guard's kept their weapons up. Looking around while Savannah kept picking up the herbs and plants she found and then. One of the guards thought of something awful. Suddenly after that, a Hydra showed up right there. It growled at them and looked so real. The guards aimed towards the creature Savannah stopping them.

"This world is called the world of Nightmares. Remove the thoughts from your mind. It shall vanish. Remember whatever you think will come real here."

The guard's nod and they cleared their thoughts and the hydra vanished. They opened their eyes again and sighed deeply.

"So we best keep our minds clear... Unless we want diamonds!!"

The Diamond dog said with a large smile. Of course being a world of nightmares. The crystals that form are cracked shattered and shape of other diamond dogs. The Diamond dog blinked looking to the others and sighed.

"Well... this planet has a nasty sense of humour. So... grrr no thinking of Diamonds diamonds bad yes."

He clears his mind and the diamonds vanish.

"Remember keep your mind clear. This planet is full of nightmares."

They set up camp again after a few hours. It was to be the second day. They would head back tomorrow.

While the group in the camp was all set for the night. An army was in the darkness. These creatures looked to be creatures linked to the army of disharmony. These creatures looked to be dark nightmare-like beings ready to attack. But they would wait for their leaders choice to attack. The creatures all rushed to the middle of the forest. There was a strange creature standing there.

"Oh great... leader of the nightmare... give us your blessing to attack these creatures on our world."

The creature turned to them. It looked like those cockroach creatures.

"Hmm those creature's from Equestria soon...we will all wake to fight them away from our worlds and universe. So yes...attack."

________________

The Attack middle of the night close to the 3rd day.

The camp fire was still going while the entire group was eating and the Zebra laughed finally loosing up and smiling.

"Yes, I know Zebras can keep to themselves... But thanks to Muffin I am more open."

The diamond dog then heard some strange sounds standing up with the others. Looking around he picked up his guns along with the other guards.

"I heard something..."

The alert went off that something is coming closer. They started hearing growls and seeing the large creatures. Not bug-like creatures but seeming to be nightmare wolves. They cocked their weapons. Savannah was ready to fight as well. But these creature's slowly came closer and closer. The light's finally showed what they are. They are former creatures of this world... Tainted by the nightmares. This world changes creatures. The guards and Savannah getting closer to each other.

"FIRE!!"

They fired on the creature's while many of them fell dead. But more kept charging. Giving them an opening they ran. But the diamond dog was grabbed and his leg was sliced open and he whined.

"Keep Going Keep GO!!"

He was dragged into the darkness and screamed then silence as the others kept running. They were lead deeper and deeper into the forest. They kept running and running and then found themselves getting away from them and Savannah looked to the others and sighed.

"Look...you need to make it out... I will lead them off."

The guard's blink and nod.

"You can fly so I will lead them off and you can get others to help me."

She smiled and charged off away from the others while the creatures chased after her and the others flew over the trees.

_____________________________

The now two day's after.

"It is said that all know when they're close to death. Close to understanding that death will always be there soon and ending soon. I see myself hanging here close to death. I'm here ready to face my end."

She was hanging on the cliff to the creature below. Like the flash. She heard her friends voices. Her eyes full of fear seeing the creature's below her and she dropped down almost eaten and something stopped her from hitting the ground and got her fully back up. She landed there seeing Eight Legs, Luna, Sugar Sparkle, Apple Core, Discord, and Muffin who saved her.

She was about to speak and then turning to face the large creature that came towards them. Eight Legs fired at it with his legs and weapons. Muffin tried to attack as well trying to buck the creature. Discord trying to use his magic... But he wasn't able to. Luna wasn't able to use her magic either. They seemed to have blocked magic here. The creature charged at them and causing them all to fall back and laying on the ground in pain.

They stood up the first pony that creature attacked was Muffin. Savannah's eyes grew wide seeing the others scream for Muffin to run... But she couldn't she was too scared to. Savannah stood up quickly the creature lifting its claws to hit muffin. Then the swipe went out and suddenly nothing.

"Sacrifice it's the path of those that wish to prove themselves to everyone else. For those that know a Zebra... Is loyal to those they care for. Muffin one I will die for no matter what. She is my best friend my first friend out in space. I will die for her. I will do what I can to protect her. For I am the element of Sacrifice and I will protect all my friends. I see the path within my heart."

"I am Savannah and I am here to protect all..."

Author's Note:

Savannah's theme

PreviousChapters Next