• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,579 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,579

PreviousChapters Next
Intermission Chapter: War

War the word that ponies have never heard of in their world or their lands. The fact that they refuse to look at their own history shows this hubris. They didn't go to war with themselves but before Equestria was founded they went to war with many of the creatures before the tribes came together. But even before then the old world is known as pony land dream valley. A land that was full of all three tribes. The history of the past has always been lost. It's never going to be known what happened then.

The first war they had to deal with Tirak and the Rescue at Midnight Castle in the history they had a human child help them. They wished to remove the human child from the history of the land. They never really gave a reason for it may be because the human child never really was going to show up again. if she did then what would happen to those that worship the heroes of the past. The book that told the story of Rescue at Midnight castle it was called the journey of Firefly. Firefly did go to get help but. It said the help that she went to go get died along the way.

But that is not the worst of it. A story of a cat-woman named Catrina did all she could to try to turn the ponies and the Bushwoolies into slaves. But no pony was ever mentioned to be a hero as a shape-shifting lizard known as Rep. He may have been her minion while she worked on her drugs. But this was never the war that the ponies of the past even knew. The fact they even tried to know was the issue the history talked about. Dream castle a non-figment of the past. Run by Majesty a creature that should never be stopped. There is more history than never brought war but it was soon to happen.

The history books talk about a creatures known as humans The one is known as Megan the first storybook that turned out to be real after they found remnants of the creature. The story goes as such during the spring three Witches they never gave their names of the witches. But the witches created a creature of evil. A creature that caused so many threats to the ponies. They even caused a race known as Grundles to lose their land. The history is the fact the Smooze was removed by the Flutter ponies. But something happens to that race of ponies. Some say when Rose dust was killed by a new coming Queen known as Chyislist. She did something that caused their land Flutter valley to get destroyed but that was before the Witches tried again.

In the story, the Witches tried to bring forth some bees to steal what is known as the Sunstone. But after the death of Rose Dust, the sunstone was destroyed by something some evil. The evil turned the Flutter ponies into what the ponies know as Changelings. Of course this didn't have for along time. But history could be wrong. No one really knows the history never brought up the Rainbow of light at all. The fact that the Rainbow never was brought up shows. That the ponies who wrote these stories. Tried to remove the humans and the Moochick.

Still, this is not the war that happens. Before the war started they had more threats to fight. The first threat of magic coins. Magic coins that ended up being their end. But they convinced one to help them. It never would have gotten so bad if they didn't get his help. So that history is more about the hero than the troll. They remove the fact that the old Spike the pet of Majesty was able to fight off living plants. Most wars never seem to be starting but they always fight not with friendship but with battle.

The next threat the flowies a strange group of flowers that were on the run from creatures known as the Crab Nasties. Again how does this start a war? The history didn't go deep into this one. But Poise an earth pony that turned out to be an ancestor of Flutter shy. of course she didn't know this herself. It was sadly removed from her family line. The fact that the first Apple Jack was a hero was even removed from the family line of the Apple family. Yes, the history says the flowies were removed by the crab Nasties with the help of Whizzer and Masquerade. Of course, they became friends to the ponies and they would help for the battle to come.

The next battle if it really was a battle or a war at the start. A pig princess that can turned everything into glass even the ponies. History never understood the fact that this happens before. Now three ponies were captured the names were never given. Their manes were used as cloaks. The reason history never gave the name. Was because one of them was Gusty and Gusty would have been given Gusty the great. it would have caused all those that wished to know the path of Gusty. But Gusty was never a hero. She was a fool that tried to be one. She was also a crazy nut that didn't understand the history.

Gusty would have been made a hero in this story of the Glass Princess. But no one even remembers her. It was told that she was killed by the ponies. But nobody or remains have ever been found of the Princess. The fact that they even said that she is dead. Is another reason that most don't even trust the story of Gusty the great. The raptorins though after she turned the entire land to Glass they did smash some of the ponies. Most of the stallions were smashed it caused a ripple effect that still effects the ponies today. The fact that many stallions are born but the mares have become so bent on being with each other so many times that the stallions became moot for a while thanks to them.

After that, they finally beat them. Now there is an even creature threat they had to deal with. NIghtshade, Zeb, and Arabus. The fact that nightshade used his music to gather victims and to get shadows so Zeb and he could Feed Arabus again this story had been very rewritten. There a town of rat creatures that helped them. But they never showed up in the story. Even though they did help. But they did have a nasty battle because it took ages for the Flutter ponies to get their act and gear to attack the two. That's the thing though the history is so broken that even the ponies of today look back on this history and they don't even understand it themselves. This still wasn't the war that they ever thought of. The fact they even tried to start a simple war made no sense to a lot of the ponies of today. But of course, most of the history books are like Gusty the great.

Then there is the haunting a Paradise Estate. Now, this was the start of a large war. That affected Dream valley at least for a few years. The story goes as followed. A bird creature is known to shapeshift tried to scare the ponies out of their home. At first thanks to the humans that they did put into the story this time. It didn't seem to affect them that much. The fact that the idea of it is what would anger some of the ponies of today because some don't wish to understand other species. Now this female was trying to cause all the ponies including the humans to be chased out of their home.

It's an understanding that most would never know. She was doing it to get an amulet that was used by a giant squid named Squint. He was trying to bring his watery kingdom back in the past. But her kind broke it in two pieces. One-piece was under the very home of the ponies. In the old story, she offered to help them. But it seems it was rewritten to say that she didn't help them at all but went to go see if she could save her grandfather. She gave him the Amulet willingly and he captured them both. Finding the next part of the amulet and then causing a war between the land and creatures and the sea.

The war lasted for about a year. It caused both sides to express great losses and caused the three humans to finally leave and they would never help for the last two threats that came. Beezen a wizard that just gave the ponies magic paint. The magic paint was used to turn their home on them and then they left it and were kicked out of their home for a number of years. They had to live in the woods and get help from various kingdoms and after awhile the house got tired of beezen but it didn't cause many good things to happen. But the greatest threat of them all would finally show his horns.

Grogar, a simple but devious creature. He knew that the ponies would be desperate and need to be taken over. He tried this so many years ago. But a group of Ailcorns stopped him. But this is what caused Gusty to be called the great hero of that story. Grogar one by one captured the unicorns if the ponies didn't allow the threats to happen then they would have never happened. But Grogars war after he showed up caused all three tribes to break and break off from each other. Their love and friendship broke and forgotten. Just because simply Grogar beat them. A story is of a bell but there was no singing.

What happens though he just vanished one day. Leaving the damaged and ruined tribes behind. They did what they could to rebuild. The tribes went deep into the dark ages feared each other. The pegasus finally built their cities in the sky. The earth ponies did so much. The entire old land known as dream valley was now turning into a land they never wished to see. Then the windigo’s showed up and they needed to find new land. So they left and after all the friendship and such happen. It was shown that AIlcorns fought Grogar again and only two remained. Celestia and Luna and were raised by the great Star Swirl. Finally, the human creatures that lived in that kingdom along with all the others died after the ponies left.

But they had more to face. But sadly Majesty stayed her pet Spike went. They took three puppies and created Cerberus and the door that lead that old world. Now that the old world has been broken open and the Alliance failed to keep it shut. Equestria is now under the rule of all the creatures the ponies fought before.

It seems though these evils save the ponies from Disharmony and destroy the army that was holding the ponies captive. These evils didn't imprison the ponies and creatures that stayed behind in fact they respect them rebuilt for them. They have a princess and queens and kings of their own now.

Grogar got his wish.

"Master." Grogar turned to look at all the threats of all the villains. "The ponies aren't scared of us in fact they worship us. What should we do master?"

Grogar just gave a smile looking down at the ponies and others below that survived the battle. He had an idea but it wasn't to go into space to take over the land. It was to make this world evil and make the ponies evil and the others. So he just smiled.

"What should we do? Bring back the Storm King and the others. The Changeling queen is dead of course. But now we have our home. When they return to free it. They will see that Equestrians and the world doesn’t want them. They want us. Right my Queen?"

Standing not far from the edge was Daybreaker.

"Yes, my king." Daybreaker smiled as they watched the ponies below rebuild.

What is going to happen to the elements when is the war going to end and they reclaim their world. Find out next chapter in the return of and conclusion of season three ten chapters leading up to the war wit the final and then getting the worlds back from those that still think Twilight is in charge.

PreviousChapters Next