• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,570 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,570

PreviousChapters Next
Season 1: Chapter one: The new Elements of Harmony

"So in the words of an old creature from the other universe. And So it begins."

It's been four days since the speech. The eight that were forced into a friendship circle seemed to be in a transport exploring space. It seemed it was a way for them to become friends. But they didn't even seem to like each other at all or wished to be this close. Rainbow cloud seemed to be the one in the chair to fly the craft. Muffin seemed to be giving all the mares a check-up to make sure they all took the trip well. Of course, none of them hated Muffin... She was too kind and sweet. But every time muffin tried to push the others in the direction of friendship. They looked away from each other and made her feel bad. Savanna, of course, kept to herself. Seeming to have a spot to brew her potions while the trip seemed to go without a hitch.

They flew to a world that seemed to be dead and barren. The ship flew close to it while it seemed an old weapons platform came online and started firing on the ship. The ship started to shake and on the inside, all the pots flew everywhere and they all got to their stations.

"Rainbow cloud, I don't see it anywhere this..."

BOOOM came from outside as the ship started to crash onto the planet. It seemed they were all still awake and tried to stop themselves from crashing.

Rainbow tried everything she could to keep them from crashing.

"We are going in hot so hold on!!!"

The ship crashed into the ground with the wings snapping off and the ship sliding along the dead ground. It slowly came to a stop with it sparking and every red light on the inside going off. Rainbow cloud seemed to have her head hit hard on the dashboard of the ship. Blood flowing through her wound. But she seemed better off than the others.

Apple core seemed to be over a seat and bleeding from her left back hoof. Pinkie Cake seems to have a broken left leg on the front. Muffin seemed to be alright and blinked only having a few scratches. While Savanna had a piece of shrapnel in her side. it seemed she was okay at the moment. But if it was removed she could bleed out. Charity seemed to have deep gashes all over her body. But she was awake. Sun Sparkles seemed to be bent a bit in weird odd ways. Sugar Sparkle seemed to have a head wound. But their hate for each other seemed to be put on hold.

Rainbow cloud opened her eyes and stroked her head with a hoof. Clicking on the buttons on the terminal, the door slowly opens. They find themselves in a dead world. All of them were awake but wounded... Heading out on this world are the ones with broken legs or close to broken. Used parts of the ship to walk.

"I can't see myself stuck in this world with you all."

Rainbow snorted. They all seemed to be angry at each other for arguing but Savanna and Muffin looked at each other.

"I didn't ask to be here darling!!"

Charity said in anger.

They kept getting angry as a strange scope came out of the ground scanning them. The voice spoke.

"Disharmony found in the opening dome."

They all looked at the strange thing and the ground opened up and they all started to fall to the ground. They all fell, seeming to scream and trying to fly out. But the dome closed up to force them to fall. They fell into strange tubes that seemed to lead them to different areas of whatever this place is.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The First: Rainbow Cloud

Rainbow opened her eyes and woke up on a metal bed. It seemed that the machines of this weird place healed her wounds. She got off the bed to her hooves and sighed shaking her head. It seemed a door slid open and she followed it through. The entire area was Griffin stone. Her eyes are wide. She is home!!.. But then she looks to the side. She sees a broken little filly dirty and left for dead. She seems to have been left there. She then saw the rainbow mane. It was her voice that spoke to her from everywhere.

"A broken little one... left by her parents... Such pain. But is it wise to keep your hate for those around you? It happened a long time ago... So long ago... Do you hate your species? Are you sure it's wise? They ain't your parents miss Cloud. I'm sorry but all pain happens for a reason... But sometimes forgiveness can help... So forgive your species... Forgive them..."

Rainbow's eyes filled with tears looking at the broken little filly that was herself. So much pain came back to her... Her Griffin family taking her in. She has promised herself to hate every pony she sees now. But seeing herself never understanding why this happened. But then she got to see what happened. It seems she finally sees the reason. Watching it happen again.

.e would see one with a rainbow mane and blue. But also one that is nothing like her.

"I know.... you can't do this... love... but we must... She must never know... What we did to the name Dash... We must."

Voices called out.

"I think they came this way!!"

The two looked scared to death and they quickly placed the little filly in the spot she was found in the ally.

"I love you...My little Rainbow cloud."

The two ran off with royal guards chasing after them. Rainbow Cloud watched her eyes fill with tears. While she saw herself crying. Seeing her adoptive Griffin family picking her up and taking her in. The voice spoke again.

"Miss Cloud... it's time to see the future and move on. Forgive... they and all shall be seen."

Cloud fell on her butt and sobbed softly.

"I forgive them... I forgive them all..."

She sobbed more and the voice spoke out.

"That's all I needed to hear Miss cloud."

Cloud opened her eyes and a strange transportation device made her vanish.

__________________________________________________________________

Next: Savanna

The Zebra seemed to wake up and was in a strange tube of healing juice as it opened up to let her out. Her bags were near her. She took them and followed the open door. It was her home looking around it was where she was born. The Everfree forest. It seems this was the past. Looked over to see a younger her. Then the voice spoke.

"A time before you lost someone close to you. You always said to yourself if you could... You would redo it. Rewind your life to free this one from the pain of death and hurt. Miss Savanna, I know the pain of Sacrifice. You need to learn that giving one's self-doesn't mean death. But it means giving away another life. Are you willing to go through this again to save the one you loved?"

The Zebra closed her eyes and softly spoke.

"For those... that don't understand Sacrifice. Then they don't understand the way to live. I shall be a creature of the sky."

The world started to move as a Manticore showed up in front of the young one being herself. Seeing the adult stallion step in front of her. The Zebra pushed the Zebra out of the way. As the large Manticore swings its claws, slicing the Zebra. Her body started to fall apart, no pain showing as she knew she was going to die. The Zebra falls to the ground, her life slowly drifting away. The voice speaking again.

"You have learned the idea of Sacrifice Miss Savanna. Don't worry you will live..."

She started to vanish using transportation.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Apple Core.

The blonde mare opened her eyes and her leg was healed. But there was a scar. She seemed to be in the middle of an apple tree grove. Her eyes filled with tears was she home? Was she home to see everyone at the sweet apple? She couldn't stay in space any longer. But a voice spoke.

"Ah, I see you awake Miss Core. I'm sorry for what is being done. But it's something that you need to see. I can sense that you have no hope in your heart. You need to open your heart back up. I know that hope is what your great-grandparents of the past had. Like Applejack she always had hope. Please have hope in your heart. Always aim for the hope in your heart. Never back down from it."

Core looked down as tears filled her eyes. She found it hard to hope. For hope had stopped being in her heart. Her eyes looked around. Seeing everything, even her home. But all she has now is space. Her sister runs it now. A tear fell to the ground and she sighed. Feeling her heart empty, having no hope in her heart. She closed her eyes tightly. Then opens them back up and watches and Apple falls to the ground and rolls to her.

She lifts the Apple into her mouth and sets it in one of the baskets and her eyes seem to be full of what she needed to see.

"To the voice... that is watching... I see the hope you wish me to see... Please... take me home."

The voice softly would speak.

"There is something that you need for Miss Core... Please keep that hope...

Core sighed and nodded while she was transported away like the others.

________________________________________________________

Sun Sparkle

The Alicorn opened her eyes, seeing that she was in her mother's castle. Her eyes go wide, how is she back home? Looking around the castle and sighed. Looking around to see if she can find her mother. But she figured she was just on a planet and then lost. Sighing again, seeming to lay back down on the cold floor not seeming to want to move even if she was healed.

A calm voice came from everywhere as it softly spoke.

"Miss Sparkle, the daughter of a princess... I can understand that having that means you have no peace in your heart. The peace in your heart is something that is not easy to get back. Being the daughter of a princess and then thinking everyone around you will treat you differently. The idea of this is something I wouldn't find easy. But you need to put peace in your heart. That is the fact you are the daughter of a princess. No matter what they will treat you like you wish to be treated. So stand up and prove to others around you... That you will not be in your mother's Shadow."

Sun Sparkle stood up and sighed, closing her eyes and the shadow of her mother slowly faded away from her. As peace filled her heart and slowly she vanished like the rest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Pinkie Cake

The eyes opened up of the light pink mare. Looking around calmly this one may be a party pony. But she was far more collected than those before her. Her eyes study the strange room she was in. There are balloons everywhere and ponies are dancing but they have no faces. Just bodies and seem to dance in place. No music playing as it seems to be empty. She stood on her hooves looking around again. Seeing nothing but this. Why was she brought into this? Then the calm voice speaks.

"One that has no song in her heart... That does her job..just to do it. Miss Pie... one always needs to have the song in their heart. If they don't enjoy what they bring to others. Then they're empty, I for one understand why you don't wish to be happy. Space is not easy to live in. But there are times... When the most hated of living's become home. I can understand why you don't have the song in your heart. Your family is not following the way of a party maker. You feel like a black sheep of your family."

Pinkie Cake sighed hearing this and then remembered that she changed so much after her family gave her issues for leaving for space. All of these that seemed to have left Equestria were for the reasons of pain. Looked up, seeing that it was herself before she left. Being bouncy, happy, and sighing her heart was empty, not full of the song.

"Miss Pie... I know the song is not easy to get back into one's heart... But you have to be willing to give yourself the song. Remember the past... Remember everything."

The soft-voiced mare spoke.

"How... Do you know all this? how can you be showing me this?!"

Pinkie Cake asked.

"I am sorry but all will be shown in time. But please show the song that is in your heart."

Pinkie Cake closed her eyes. Then opened them, saw the ponies with happy faces and all the color returning to the room. She smiled with a large smile. Her mane didn't inflate of course. But she had a large smile on her face. Then vanished as the others did.

________________________________________________________________

Sugar Sparkle

The crystal earth pony opened her eyes, looked around, and blinked. Was she home? It was the Crystal Empire. It was hard for her to see if she was home or not. Her heart softly beat, looking around hoping it was real. But when she got closer to some building the area had a strange distortion. It wasn't real but she looked over and saw herself younger. Her eyes study the young mare that seemed to be her. Then a soft voice spoke.

"A young Crystal mare... never found her voice in the art of speech. You have a voice, my dear Sugar Sparkle. A beautiful creature from the Crystal Empire. You know you have the art of Speech within... Just use it and speak. For those that can't speak for themselves... Or need a voice to help them."

She blinks and looks over to the side seeing herself about to speak about Twilight's visit to the Crystal Empire but she fails and she sighed getting up to the platform both mixing into one and she spoke.

"Mares and Gentlecolts I wish to bring you the Princess of Friendship. Princess Twilight Sparkle."

Sugar Sparkle slowly backed away. Maybe this is what that creature wanted to say to her. The voice spoke again.

"Hmm, not the best speech I ever heard of course... A speech is a speech. Now I miss Sugar Sparkle. Time for you to meet with the others."

Sugar Sparkle slowly vanished away like the others.

_________________________________________________________

Charity

Charity opened her eyes, the grey unicorn looking around her eyes softly looking everywhere. She is back in Equestria in her great-great grandmother's shop. She feels that she left so much behind... She always wished to do more. She didn't wish to make uniforms for a space station. She was hoping to do more than just that... But then she heard the voice speak.

"Oh, Miss Charity dreams are always hard to reach for. Even for creatures that had their dreams picked out for them. I can see that you wish to be more than what you are now. Open that heart and mind and see the dreams you wish to have. All dreams are one in many hearts. But some never reach their dreams. Just reach for your dreams by doing what comes to you."

Charity looked at the table that had old plans for dresses. Her horn glows softly getting to work. It doesn't take her as long as it should have. While she works looking at all the plans. After finishing the beautiful dress. She placed it on the table and felt her heart open to everything. The color in the room came back. The dresses around her had so much beauty. The voice softly spoke.

"Ah yes... you creatures are the right ones... Yes... It seems... You have filled your dream... now to the others."

Charity vanished to meet up with the others.

______________________________________________________

Muffin

Muffin opened her yellow eyes seeing that her wings were repaired. But looked around seeing Savanna laying on a bed next to her. But she seemed to be having bad issues. Her heart was failing and her body was going into shock. She jumped off the bed to see Savanna die and her tears drop from her eyes. She sobbed hard and loudly. A soft voice spoke out.

"I am extremely sorry that you had to see this... But I had to make a point... Health is not always easy to come by... Even when something as much as someone's heart fails them. There are many ways to keep them alive. But sometimes health and the body fail them. Miss Muffin oh creature of health and understanding of others. What would you have done to save her?"

The sobbing slowly stopped but the tears kept falling.

"I... I would have... done everything I could...She is the only... friend I had... in space... I'm an outcast... But... I became a doctor and a healer... To honor all creatures of my world. For life is the same... for all needs to be healed no matter if they are evil or good. All deserve a chance to live."

The voice seemed to be touched by this and it softly spoke again.

"One with that big of heart..will always be ready for what they need... Now you have proven to me what you can do."

Muffin vanished to meet up with all of her friends.

_____________________________________________________________

The planet's core.

All Eight showed up and looked around looking at each other in a new light. Rainbow cloud softly spoke.

"I am... sorry for how I treated you all. Also... Sun Sparkle... you can be as late as you want... Just try to be on time."

She had trouble speaking of her feelings. But they then noticed where they are.

"How did we come to be here?"

The Zebra calmly asked.

They all looked around and a strange tube opened up and a bug-like being slowly walked outstanding right in front of them. Holding a staff as it seemed to be standing in front of a dead tree.

"Welcome to my world of Nik'nuk. A world that proudly housed the cockroach-like race. The Chicken Uk's world was pretty much like the one you come from. Just our magic was what is called Techno-magic. Magic is used with technology and magic. I brought you here like I did because the world sensed the Disharmony in your hearts. I know you all have questions but first, let me explain."

He calmly walked to a screen and tapped it and it would show how the world used to be.

"Our world was lush green so full of life. But we had our share of issues and problems and legends. We had eight fine elements of harmony just like yours... But a little different. It was used to protect our people from the threats of our world. For our world was full of creatures beyond comparison. But not everyone enjoyed the idea of listening to the bearers. Because they felt they were no longer part of this world. Each of them was killed one by one. Our world broke into war."

It would show what he was speaking of. With each, the bearer's getting killed, and then the war breaks out.

"Each of the elements was brought back to the tree that was the life of our core. Then the army of disharmony was made. They went from our planet to spread disharmony around the universe. The last of the bearer's formed an army to fight them. it ended with the last of the bearers being only one. He came here to build this and wake up if anyone ever landed here."

They would see that this bearer was the one that was standing right in front of them.

"Yes, I was the one that found and made friends with the others. I am the last of my kind and now the guardian of the elements of harmony in my world. But I shall explain this. It seems the elements have been around way before my world was even formed. I am not sure about yours. But with this... I have no idea. But yes you have questions."

Muffin calmly walked up to speak first.

"Why us?"

The bug-like creature looked at Muffin and chuckled softly.

"You show in your hearts that you follow the path of harmony. Even if some of you are descendants of former bearers of harmony in your world. But not all of you."

He looks at Muffin, Savanna, and Sugar Sparkle.

"But ones like you are needed even if your world is full of Harmony. Sadly the universe itself is not. I know this is much to take in an army that has been resting for many years waiting for harmony to spread again. It's sadly a battle that is not going to be easy or kind. From what I have seen of you all."

He grunts and leans on his staff and seems to be in great pain. Muffin rushed towards him but he lifted his bug-like hand to stop her.

"There is nothing you can do. I was put into the machine with this sickness. I gave myself enough time to explain the elements of this world."

Muffin looked up, her eyes full of worry, and nods backed up. Seeing her company with newfound friendship after what happened to them.

The creature looked at them and sighed

"I warn you, for now, you might be best not to tell anyone... About the army of disharmony not until the time is right. Don't even use your elements until that time is right as well. If they're used too soon the pets and allies of the army of disharmony will panic and attack sooner than needed. The plan is you need to make sure everything is ready before then. Prove to the universe that harmony and friendship can live again. Even if it leads to a battle between disharmony and harmony."

The group looked at each other and then the lights turned on and they saw a tree of harmony just like the one in their world. This one seemed to have no cutie marks. It seemed to be organic and tech mixed into one. The tree seemed to be alive as well as the elements. These didn't seem to be like the ones at all back home.

The bug-like being looked at the eight and smiled weakly leaning on the staff and looking to the tree.

"It's wonderful to see these again... So much hope they brought. I see them and see all my friends that lost their lives for them."

He turns back to them and smiles softly.

"I have lived for so long... I feel it's time for me to go... But before I do I need you to accept the elements in your heart. Please step closer to the tree, close your eyes and open your heart to the elements."

The eight looked at each other standing in the light and they all closed their eyes. A strange light flashed over each of them, making them hover in the air. Their hearts are open to taking the elements. As the first came to Rainbow Cloud. It seemed to transform into a normal commander's hat and had her cutie mark on it. It seemed to be a way to make them look normal. She felt the forgiveness enter her heart and smiled.

"Rainbow Cloud the Element of Forgiveness."

Next was Apple core. Her element seemed to turn into a new cowboy hat that had her cutie mark in the middle of it.

"Apple Core the Element of Hope."

Savanna, the non-pony of the group, had her element turn into a small pack that seemed to be a bag for herbs with her herb mark on the bag.

"Savanna the Element of Sacrifice."

Muffin's element turned into a strange little-med bag that had her cutie mark on it. As well as it seemed to hold supplies.

"Muffin the Element of Health."

Charity had her element turn into a belt to replace the other one she had. It held strange knitting needles that were the shape of her cutie mark.

"Charity the Element of Dreams."

Pinkie cake's element turned into a party planner book that was clipped onto her uniform.

"Pinkie Cake the Element of Song."

Sun Sparkle's element turned into a small pistol that is meant for security. It had her cutie mark in the middle and the trigger was meant to be held by her magic.

"Sun Sparkle the Element of Peace."

Sugar Sparkle's element turned into a journal with a pen that has her cutie mark on it. It was attached to her uniform as well.

"Sugar Sparkle the Element of Speech."

The light vanished as they slowly floated back to the ground. The bug-like creature sighed and held onto his staff tightly.

"I feel the elements will be in good hooves or hands in my case. But of course. Please never let your heart drift away from harmony for you shall fail and fall. Soon the army of disharmony will be on the move. You have got to be ready when this happens. I promise you they won't give you mercy when you should."

Rainbow clouds just looked up at the others and blinked and softly asked.

"How will we get back if our ship kind of crashes?"

The bug chuckled and smiled and looked towards the tree.

"This is not only a tree of harmony, it is also how we got from place to place. I will give it to you."

The tree started shifting right in front of their eyes. It turned into a large ship that had cutie marks form along with the wings and it seemed to be alive and the shields shifted along with it slowly and glowed. It had two quad weapons on its wings and it seemed to glow in the light. It said on its wings. The flying light of harmony shifted into an Equestrian ship. To mask the fact it was high-tech. Then the planet started to shake and seemed to be slowly falling apart.

The bug sighed and the ship opened up. Muffin rushed to him because the bug was seeming to die along with the planet and he gently pushed her away.

"You can't save me...giving up the elements meant the death of me and my world... Please go... I have done what I needed. Now go... please!"

Muffin looked to the others and they all nodded going inside the ship. As they had their seats that had their cutie marks. They sat in them and seat belts came on. As it was Rainbow Cloud flying the ship and she moved her hoof to the terminal as it shifted. It seemed to understand what she wanted and it flew up as the dome of the planet opened up. The bug watched them fly off as he smiled.

"Thank you... and never... forget."

The inside of the planet blew up taking him along with it. The ship gets off the planet just in time for the world to blow and nothing is left at all. They all looked at each other.

"So... what shall we all head back now?"

Sugar asked, seeming a bit unsure.

"I say we head back and then talk about it at the station... Over something to eat I am hungry."

Rainbow said while nodding.

They all seemed to agree and slowly flew off back to the station.

Author's Note:

To those that read this thank you and please give proper conductive critazim and i hope you enjoy the story. There is a lot more to come.

PreviousChapters Next