• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,569 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,569

PreviousChapters Next
Season one: Chapter 8: The Search for Savannah.

Muffin searching with Eight legs and the others searching for Savannah in the forest. They would get attack by the strange creatures. With Discord and Luna having issues with their magic. But Luna using her magic to lift a gun and fire. While Discord uses a pistol that he was given. They followed the path that Savannah went down.

"I'm Eight Legs... I'm one of the oldest living of the Dark Weaver's. I remember the old time's when this world was the world of dreams. A world that was used to help those with mental issues. It was changed by the former holder of the element of dreams. The fact that anyone lives in this evil world. Makes me wonder of the heart's that shall be seen. The sickness being created by nightmares. It's time that we fight for this world. To show the army of Disharmony that waking up too soon.. Will lead to their defeat."

Luna was firing the gun.

"I'm The princess of the night. One with dreams and nightmares. This world makes me feel strange for what it's meant to be. I don't wish to be stuck on Equestria anymore... While many ponies are out here getting attacked by an army that works in secret... I shall find this battle and make sure that this Zebra is found. I will do anything to help. Even if I am a princess... I have a right to help those that need it."

Muffin used a large gun that was strapped to her side. That fired a few bullets into the creatures. Her anger was great. Nothing was going to stop her from searching for her friend.

"I'm Muffin a former explorer of ships that left our world. At first, I refused to join to kill and harm others. I joined along with Savannah to help, heal and bring forth the hope of changing what our world sees outside of space. Savannah has been there for me through everything. She stood by my side... Even when I had to learn longer them most. But I'm Muffin a Doctor thanks to Savannah's help and I will save her... No stupid evil creature will stop me from saving her."

They keep firing at the evil creature's till it went black.

The Search for Savannah

Five Day's before.

Muffin hugged Savannah and she left. Muffin watched her friend and the guards that went with her leave. Her heart sank feeling she would never see her friend again. Like Savannah always told her she worried too much way to much. Muffin along with the other doctor's tried the new cure that she found. It seemed to work on the young child they gave it to. But this sickness from what they were told. Is because of the nightmares of this world.

Muffin felt her heart shatter after she was told this. It's been a day since Savannah was gone. But it seems the cure at the moment worked. Her eye's studied the results of using the cure on the very young child. It seemed it's now fully cured. She went to lunch eating whatever Apple Core made them. The food supplies were running low. So they had to make a run to Equestria soon to get more food. But they needed to keep this sickness from reaching it.

"Alright... I learned that the cure is working... But we need more of those herbs. So when Savannah gets here we will learn more about this sickness. I'm worried, though... Muffin hasn't spoken to anyone since Savannah left she locks herself in the lab."

The changeling looks over to the lab door and sighs.

"It's only been a day. I like it better when Muffin is happy and smiling I haven't seen her smile since the Zebra left."

Apple Core shrugs while she eats her food.

"Eating alone as well not something I would figure."

______________________________

Third day

They all seemed to start getting worried. But they got a com message from the group. Saying they will be out there a little longer. Muffin kept herself locked in her lab. Inside the lab, she injected herself with some strange stem's to keep her awake. It was meant to keep guards alert and ready for anything. Not meant to be used as much as she is using it.

She relaxed after the rush of the stem going through her system. Her eyes dilated a bit from the rush and she feels better after all that. Then she hears a knock on the door and a voice.

"Muffin the guards came back but only three of them without Savannah we need you to call the others to get them to come."

Muffin grabbed a communication device sending a message to Harmony one. It would take a day or so to make it there. While she leaves the lab and starts gathering stuff to go out and look for Savannah. Muffin turned to see the guards, the other doctors and Apple Core trying to stop her. Her eyes are blood shot and her anger is full.

"No one is going to stop me from searching for her. You get out of my way or I will beat all your butts."

Her wings flair out with much anger in her eyes.

"Now hold on Muffin... Relax and help will be here soon. So please Muffin relax."

Muffin growled and drops all her gear and goes back into the lab muttering to herself. Going back to the lab and looking at the stems. Her eyes focusing on them. She is trying hard to ignore the want for them. Placing them down on the counter and sits on her bed... That's the lab and her eyes seem so tired.

She laid in her bed and fell asleep her eyes closing tightly. The stems going through her system feeling the pain from them as well. As her wings fold to her sides and she groans in pain a bit. She never thought the stems would do this to her system. But she feels that she needs them.

_________________________

The 4th day.

A knock sounded on Muffin's lab door. She opens it and blinks.

"Yes?'

It was Apple Core.

"Sugar Sparkle, Luna, Discord, and Eight Legs is coming with six races of doctors and healers. They will help search for Savannah if she is still alive."

Muffin eyes fill with tear's and closes the door again.

_____________

Today.

"As I said... I am muffin..I will do whatever it takes to find my friends and protect them."

While in the forest, they fire on the nightmare creatures. The battle of these creatures was endless while the group kept searching through the forest to find Savannah. They search calmly around firing on the shadow demon creatures within the forest. Muffin replaces the cap on her gun. Her wings showing her anger.

"What are these creatures?!"

Muffin said with anger while Apple Core fired a magnum at the creatures.

Eight legs lowers his two front legs.

"These are the creatures of nightmares...Soon the first battle of this war will be here. It should be here...right before..the element of nightmare wakes. I have faced him before...It's not an easy battle. I lost many of my friends fighting him. Now let's find your friend...Before the creatures of nightmare's attack. Then after calling in the element of Dreams."

Sugar sparkle blinks and sighs.

"I see so the war will start earlier than when we wished it? I'm sorry to say but is that what we wanted?"

Eight legs looking over to Sugar Sparkle.

"We have to... We have to... Did you see the creatures here? They have been in this nightmare for a long time. It's best to end this... It may start up them getting ready for the war faster... But this will free a world of their sickness and their nightmares. This means Rainbow will have to rush her training. They will give her the basics... But the battle will take time. This battle may take day's while the war may take many years."

Eight Legs looks to the others with a smile at them his many teeth showing that he is ready to fight them. He turned and lifted his legs again firing at the nightmare creatures. While they kept walking through the forest. Trying to find Savannah looking at the ponies and Discord that he was with. He has grown to like Luna and Discord... He would love to see their world.

The group blew their way through the group of nightmare creatures. They always looked to show up soon after. Luna looked over to Discord who was holding a pistol. Then looking at the shadow creatures. The calm alicorn calmly fired each time to get through this forest. Muffin secretly injected herself with the stem.

Sugar Sparkle fired her gun. The wheels kept her in place. While she followed the others to find Savannah.

_____________

Savannah

The group finds her hanging from the cliff. She falls off the cliff while Muffin jumps off the cliff flapping her wings to catch Savannah. Stopping her from getting eaten by the nightmare creature. Placed on the ground seeing the large creature nightmare like hydra coming up the hill to the ground. Breathing a breath causing the others to fly away... Leaving Muffin to stand there. A claw raises up to slash Muffin. Savannah charges into the attack taking the hit. Her element starts to glow. Defending her from the creature. While a bright light blinds the creature. It hisses loudly and speaks.

"The Element of Sacrifice. Must Destroy her before... the counter wakes."

Eight Legs blinked his many eyes. It looks like his history of the army of disharmony was right. They disliked each other and there were tonnes of infighting. Savannah stood up strange armour of the element formed on her. But it looked to be just the trigger. While the armour vanished from her. Looking to the others.

"Fire... cleanse this land of these creatures."

Eight legs quickly made a web to lift himself up to aim all his gun legs at the beast. Lifting the guns in his hands as well. Luna lifted her gun to fire. Discord lifted his as well. Same with Sugar Sparkle, Apple Core, and Muffin. They get ready to fire. While the power of the element of Sacrifice makes their weapons glow brightly to get ready to fire.

The creature starts to speak.

"Eight Legs... the Dark Weaver's need to stop the elements from waking before the war starts again. You must listen to me... Eight Legs... brother..."

Sugar blinks and looks to Eight legs.

"Venom calling me your brother... after all these years... When you allowed yourself to be part of the nightmares... You no longer deserve to live. The army of disharmony needs to vanish from the universe. They need to be removed... For all the pain they caused everyone in this universe. These ponies are the only creatures that can help us."

The nightmare creature growled. This creature turns into a Dark Weaver.

"Then you better kill me, brother... Because when I die you better... be ready to claim this world from the nightmare. I have been here... since the end of the first war. If you rely on these ponies... these creatures. Then better be ready... For when all the elements slowly awake... Then the war will start... It will cause a war. A war this universe hasn't seen since we were created."

Eight legs ... backed up.

"Wrong brother... we were created to fight... the army of disharmony. What these ponies will learn... That some of their own will fall into the hole of disharmony. But I have watched them... They have the heart they have the will... They have the will to fight disharmony. They shall never fall to them. For we will battle you brother until your end."

The dark nightmare Dark Weaver forms a shadow sword and gets ready to fight.

"Then brother... start the war with the nightmares... The element of Sacrifice has woke. Then the counter shall wake when the time is right... Brother, you will have your war. It's now your choice if you win... or fall these next coming days."

Eight legs lifts up a sword looking towards the ponies he got to know. He even looked to discord... Never learning what he is. But this is time to show them... war. What they will be fighting.

The two Dark Weaver brother's start fighting their swords smashing together.

"The army of harmony will bring peace to the universe this time. The army of Disharmony will never rise again!"

Venom laughs and swings his sword smashing into Eight legs sword.

"There will always be Disharmony... No world will ever be fully peaceful. Harmony brings hate... brings greed... Brings death... Just to keep it. YOU know this!!"

Eight legs swing cutting Venom's head off. Just standing there.

"Harmony brings peace for all will know... For the battle to come."

________________

Empty Space world of Disharmony

The pod that holds the counter to sacrifice wakes. This creature looks knightly it has the head of a wolf. The body and fur to match. It's the last of it's kind its race is known as Lyoko's. It would say above its tube. The element of Disharmony the wolf. The honourable the knightly. The stout the brave. Moon Fang.

The bug-like creature's that watch the tubes look to see this as Yanari's tube still glows. Looking towards the tube of the element of silence. The name finally being seen... But they shall remain silent for now. The three glow while they wait for the rest to wake.

PreviousChapters Next