• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,581 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,581

PreviousChapters Next
Season Four: Chapter Six: Rainbow Cloud captured: Elements vs counter arc:Ride of the Final battle arc

Lt. Warren Keffer:

It was jet black. A shade of black so deep your eye just kinda slides off it. And it shimmered when you looked at it. A spider is big as death and twice as ugly. And when it flies past, it's like you hear a scream in your mind.

Coming of Shadows.

The coming of a Shadow. These shadows fly through the darkness of space to fight for those who believe in war and the evolution of the war. Shadows are known for causing the battle to spread their views.

A group of griffins goes through the jungle to try to find the shuttle and where it crashed. When they get to the shuttle they look through it and don’t find anything. But they feel the evil in the scream.

“SCREECH!!!”

They pause at the sound looking up and seeing the Shadow vessel slowly lifting off the ground over the trees. The Shadow vessel looks to be having problems flying; it's old and not well kept together as one of the legs falls off but it grabs it to force it back in place. It then fires a laser of fire destroying the shuttle.

The griffins get out of the way staring at the ship while it flies away screeching as it flies off the planet. The leader of the griffins opens a comlink.

“Rainbow Cloud is missing, we believe she is on the ship you will be seen flying away. Danger doesn’t try to fight it. If you can follow it or see where it is going, do what you can.”

In space, a large griffin battleship waits over the planet. It’s one of the few remaining thanks to how badly the Equestrian army destroyed most of them. The ship's captain is woken up from her sleep.

“Captain.”

The pink feathered griffin opens her eyes groaning. She sits up on her bed looking at the brown griffin

“What?”

The second in command takes a breath smiling weakly.

“Sorry for waking you but we got a message that Rainbow Cloud shuttle crashed and some strange spider shadowy ship might have her inside.”

She groans, stroking her head and getting up from the bed. She looks at her second commander staring at him.

“She may be part of my family commander but she is a strong mare. We will do our best to follow this ship and get her back. If the stories she told me about these ships from the other universe are true we don’t stand a chance.”

The pink griffin gets on the bridge and many of the griffins stand up saluting her. She gets into her chair ignoring them.

“Now I don’t want crazy or heroes. I know my adoptive family member is on this ship. We will not attack them, we will follow them. Is the probe ready to attach to the ship?”

The science griffin nods. Clicking the buttons to get it ready. They watch while the ship flies through space. It’s pretty beat up like it’s been through many battles before. The griffin points her claw to them while the griffin ship fires the probe for some reason the shadow vessel doesn’t even notice. When it hits the techno-organic ship. It latches onto it. The shadow vessel vanishes when it gets to the hyperspace window.

“Getting any readings?”

The science Griffin nods.

“Yes, from what I am reading here this ship is alive from what I can tell. But it’s barely even able to run very well. I can’t read any pony life signs in it but I can tell you it’s trying its best to get back to its homeworld.”

The griffin commander nods and she finally lets the others speak.

“Okay, any ideas people?”

A dark red female griffin looks up from her post standing up and saluting the griffin.

“Yes?”

The griffin smiles.

“I feel captain Pink Storm we should turn off everything and set the ship to stealth mode as we follow. It might not even notice or have the sensors to notice we are behind it. It seems from what I could tell not to work so well.”

Pink Storm nods.

“I see now we will not talk about my cousin ever again. You will not make her out like she is weak. You will not make her out like she is about to be put down. You don’t know her as I do. A pony mare raised in a family of griffins, she is stronger than you know. You all got it?!”

They all nod and shift the ship to stealth. The griffin battleship shifts many parts in place. They turn off the gravity, the wings slowly flap to bring power to the generators while Pink Storm flaps through the ship to get back to her quarters and gets back into her bed since the heat is turned off as well.

“Stay safe little Rainbow.”

__________

Inside the Shadow Vessel

A ship of the darkness of pure evil. Run by a creature plugged into the ship. The main life of the ship. A human or what most would say is left as a human. The poor creature is covered in wires and fluids forced into his body to show the darkness of these creatures.

Spider creatures walk through the ship talking in their various tongues. The eyes of a larger one look into the only cell they have. Of a pony with a rainbow mane. She has many wounds and cuts on her body.

“Master…”

The large creature turns to one of the smaller ones.

“She will be ready for our testing when we get there. What do you wish us to do to her?”

The creature chuckles.

“Do what we normally do, take them apart and destroy them from the inside. Add a bit of poison and maybe something worse they will have to deal with for the rest of their life. If she survives of course.”

The smaller creature leaves. He watches the poor pony in the darkness of the room as her cell is lowered like she is on a table. Many of the creatures start taking her apart in various ways. The large creature leaves hearing screams of pain from another. He turns to look into the other cell. In a fluid-filled tube in the cell, a human head is connected to pain-inducing electronics.

“I helped you, how dare you do this to me?!”

The large creature laughs.

“Because Mister Morden you failed. Your head was on a pike till we saved you and found a way to bring you back. This is for your failure and this being the last ship of those you worked for and fought for. You still failed Mister Morden and now you shall be used to help us in another plan.”

The large creature heads to the main command deck of the shadowy vessel; it has many eyes staring at him as he walks through it. This ship is very much alive as well as slowly decaying and dying. Since the ability to repair it is not in this universe.

“Master, if something is wrong we can’t see anything around us and only in front of us. We don’t know if we are being followed.”

The large creature sighs.

“We can’t do anything about it now. We are almost home.”

The dark shadowy ship comes out of hyperspace letting out a screech of pain and hate. The ship flies towards a lush world. Ships of Disharmony surround the planet. They all look like normal ships and are not even powerful-looking; most of them are badly put together while in the back of the cell. The pony Rainbow Cloud is brought to one side to try to convince her to join them.

The master of the ship smiles at him seeing the ship as the counter of Forgiveness the dark element unforgiving. He knows a battle will put the element of harmony to heel. He clicks a console.

“General Long legs she is here and she is being worked over be ready to convince her to join us.”

There was pretty much silence since the dark elements don’t trust Disharmony as it is and they have been hoping the elements would destroy them since for now they still have some good in their hearts.

To be continued.

PreviousChapters Next