• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,581 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,581

PreviousChapters Next
Season Four: Ten: Resistence meeting :Elements Vs counter arc: Ride to the final battle arc

The main world of the zebras. A world they founded years ago after the alliance formed and the leadership came this way. All zebras even on Equus followed the laws and I remember the days it was fought over. I was there to help but I don’t know much about what happened. My brain is still kind of screwed up thanks to what Twilight did to me. I wait by the station leading down to the planet.

“Excuse me sir I am sorry for the wait we have been having a lot of problems since a bombing a few days ago. What are you here for?”

I chuckle

“I have been here to speak to the other leaders since. I am here to see the death of Savannah. I am sorry if she is a hero to you or any you work for but I need to get down to the planet.”

I hear nothing but silence for a bit.

“Okay sorry, for the wait we got a lot of Savannah hero worshipers here myself included. I just wish things could have gone differently.”

I let out a deep sigh

“I agree I wish things could have gone differently. Maybe we could do more to help the zebras, perhaps we could make better laws that won’t cause a civil war. It’s too late now and I wish I could say sorry would change it all.”

The mare sighs

“Thank you for telling the truth. I just wish Glyph would listen. I ain't a zebra but my husband is and I am lucky I haven’t been killed because of Glyph's new laws.”

A frown forms across my face sighing so he is causing out-of-species relationships to be harder to do. I knew sooner or later I would see this thinking return just never in my life someday I will day or I will fall asleep and be needed again someday.

“You can land now sir I just got a message one of the private security is waiting for you. To take you to some private meeting. I hope whatever this meeting is, it's to save us.”

I chuckle

“One can only hope thank you.”

I move out of the line of ships heading to land and head down to the landing pad. When I see the city I see many buildings on fire and smoke. I see so many zebras running back and forth at least they’re helping the wounded and the sick. At least there is that and it’s all I can do not to worry.

When I get off the ship I make sure I leave enough money and write a note. I say on the note open after the death of Savannah. I set the note down with the money, knowing I will never return to that ship. I turn back to it starting at the ship of the male I have been living inside for six months now. I worry about what will happen when they find him again or his wife. What will he learn and maybe he will be happy with what I did in his name?

“Excuse me sir, Gentle wave.”

I turn to the guard he bows to me and I nod following him through the crowd. He looks around the large zebra after leading me through the crowd and we end up in an alley. Another group of guards drives a large truck into the alley we went to and they turn lights on and inside the other leaders are waiting.

“Ah, Gentle Wave come.”

I smile weakly. I have no idea what is going on and then I see who seems to be the leader of them. A large stallion wears a suit that calls power and when he stares at me he smiles but we don’t say a word to each other but just sit down.

“I think you know why I called you all here. There is a mad stallion running the world.”

Another stallion stomps a hoof on the table.

“You’re the one along with the others who put that stallion in leadership. If you would have listened to me we wouldn’t be in this civil war and we wouldn’t be trying to kidnap ponies from New Celestia to find the Emperor.”

The stallion of power frowns.

“Yes we needed a leader at the time and I thought Glyph would be good. But look what he has done to our worlds. Everything it’s no longer something we can ignore. So many more will die if we allow Disharmony to stay in this world and I have already taken care of that. The world we gave them it’s all taken care of.”

The others look at each other then they look at me.

“Gentle Wave you’re more in the good graces of Glyph and you saw what he has done to the hero what do you think?”

I sigh deeply

“I can tell you what he is already going to do to her. They’re going to drag her through the streets and then chain her in the old throne room and then kill her there for all to see live on the feeds. He wants to break the spirit of the rebels but we can’t allow it.”

The large stallion smirks

“I already got everything planned. I am sorry for what I have caused all of our worlds. I am sorry we joined Disharmony and now all I can do is make sure we come back from the brink of hell.”

A knock on the door and a young mare walk in coming to the large stallion.

“Sir we did what you planned and we got all out we could. But some families wanted to stay on the new gray star. To keep up appearances.”

She gives him a strange box and I am now worried he smirks

“Go home to your family, lock your doors. Tomorrow there might be more war or peace. Whisper to the other families there might be more war, might be more pain. We can no longer let Glyph lead.”

I got up and before I could leave with the others the large stallion stopped me.

“Gentle Wave I got one more task for you.”

I glance at the large stallion,

“I want you to go to every chain they will use on Savannah and place this on them.”

He gives me a strange vial.

“It will weaken the chains. Don’t use it too soon, find a way to sneak in and use it during the celebration of getting ready to kill her. I am about to become a murderer, my friend. We all are. I hope you’re ready for the deaths on your mind.”

A frown forms on my face and I head out heading to the hotel to be ready for the next day. I lay in bed. I don't need sleep. I close my eyes wondering what will happen and then I remember what Bright wing told me. He wants to end this battle and I have a feeling he has a wing in this. I close my eyes again and sleep takes me. I made sure to set my alarm to be ready for tomorrow.

PreviousChapters Next