• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,143 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,143

PreviousChapters Next
88 Diarchy by Michelle Twistaloo

The mare intertwined her neck with the neck of her marefriend. She loved the smell of her mane, and she gladly took a whiff as she stared at the pages the other mare was reading. Vinyl had no idea of how Octavia could keep her focus, specially on such a boric topic as that. She wrinkled her muzzle at the title of the topic.

“Diarchy?”

“Yes Vinyl” – Octavia didn’t even look back, so focused she was on reading. – “It’s what we have, two princesses, or rulers, ruling together, hence dia, duo, two.”

“And that is important because...” – Vinyl didn’t understand the reason that was important or why Octavia, who had a guaranteed career on an orchestra somewhere, was reading up on politics. She certainly didn’t, though her wave was more artistic than social (at least in studies).

“Because someone decided to put it on my list of readings...” – Vinyl softly kissed Octavia, throwing her concentration away, and she couldn’t let the other mare get the best of her. – “Seriously Vinyl, stop!”

But Vinyl didn’t stop and soon enough diarchy was replaced with “oh goodness” and “I love you so much”.

PreviousChapters Next