• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 2,143 Views, 312 Comments

Rhythm and Harmony: The Octascratch Prompt Collab - lyra_lover777



Various short stories by various authors between 100 and 1500 words obtaining to the love of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch.

  • ...
7
 312
 2,143

PreviousChapters Next
40 Tea by lyra_lover777

Tea by lyra_lover777

Baroness Falsetto Lyrica Philiharmonica strode down the streets of Canterlot. She was baroness of a large plot of land several hours away from the royal city of Canterlot called Trottingham.

She was wife of Baron Legatto Stacatto Philiharmonica. She was traveling to the kingdom of Canterlot to present her two eldest daughters for marriage to two princes of this kingdom, as well as take home Princess Lyra Heartstrings Hapricord to wed her son, Prince Arpeggio Rythmic Philiharmonica.

The baroness, clad in her maroon best, looked behind her at her two eldest daughters.

The closest to her, the younger of the two, was bounding across the road, a smile adorning her face. Her name was Princess Chordicia Mezzo Philiharmonica..

The light breeze ruffled the baroness' gray hair. It was the same shad eas her eldest daughter's mane.

This daughter was down in the dumps, her form sagging.

It brought Baroness Falsetto to remember what she had discovered her daughter doing.

The baroness gave one last glance at Princess Octavia Forte Philiharmonica before looking upon the road once again.

The three had been brought here by carriage, but had been dropped off by the front gates of the castle. They were now twisting and turning through the cobblestone road that lead to the front doors of the towering castle.

Soon they reached the giant doors, a servant quickly escorted them to the throne room, where the Two Sisters sat.

The two were the only alicorns in the whole world, at least known to the Twelve Kingdoms. Their kingdom was by far the most powerful of the Twelve, with Trottingham clocking in at second.

A large table was set up before the thrones of the Sisters. They were seated at the head of the table with Princess Lyra, who was busy gobbling down a piece of cake.

Princess Lyra noticed them and sat erect, flawlessly wiping her mouth, nothing like she had been a moment before.

The three said their greetings and sat down. Only two seats were left. They were for the two princes.

Octavia accepted a cup of tea, and sipped it quietly while idle chatter broke out between her mother and the Two Sisters and her sister and Princess Lyra.

Ocatvia was wearing a gray coat over her teal dress. Her sister had been wearing a matching coat, but had removed it, showing her sleek lavender dress for all to see.

Soon the Princes were announced to come inside. While their hooves could be heard clopping down the hall towards them, Ocatvia drew out a picture of her love that she had been forced to leave behind.

The unicorn's sleek white form, her bright blue mane, her precious red eyes...

But she needed to leave that behind.

She dropped the picture in her tea cup. The picture faded and swirled in the cup until it was nothing but an inky mess.

The princes entered.

"Octavia, you will be marrying Prince Blueblood." her mother proclaimed.

Octavia cried inside as she got to her hooves to meet her to be husband.

PreviousChapters Next