• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 4,945 Views, 37 Comments

The Tale of Oreo Mist - Rainbow Reshiram



Reshiram's dream message becomes reality when she finds an Alicorn filly in the Everfree Forest. An evil group from Reshiram and Zekrom's world plan to do something with this filly. What kind of evil scheme are they planning?

  • ...
2
 37
 4,945

Chapter 18: The End of Our Little Tale

Everypony stepped out of the TARDIS cautiously. They have landed in front of Twilight's house. Nopony seemed surprised by this, however. By now, they probably trust the TARDIS enough to not be surprised. Either that, or they were still trying to recover from what just happened.

Everypony stared at each other rather awkwardly. Most of the stares were still going toward Venom Shock.

"Do you care to explain yourself?" Virizion eventually asked, breaking the silence.

The black Unicorn stallion explained that he has seen his error and was going to try and change.

"Okay.... Venom Shock, was it?" Twilight said. "We are going to trust you. But we will be keeping an eye on you, and if you try anything funny, I will report you to Princess Celestia."

Venom Shock nodded in understanding. Right in front of everypony, he took off his Team Rocket uniform. He sent out his Vulpix and told her to use Flamethrower on the uniform. He grinned as it burned.

"....dramatic." Twilight noted.

It was then that Reshiram and Oreo Mist woke up. It was probably the smell of fire burning that woke them.

"Wha.... what happened?" Reshiram mumbled. She tried to sit up, but decided against it and fell back into Zekrom's arms.

"Mom?" Oreo Mist asked.

Mother and daughter stared at each other for a few seconds. Then all the crying out of joy and hugs broke out. Everypony shared the biggest group hug in the universe.

"We were so worried, Oreo!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah, we were all freaked out." Dinky added.

"I was scared, too." Oreo Mist said. "I'm just.... I'm really happy to be back." She hugged her two best friends.

The white Alicorn filly then gave her parents a giant hug. "Mom.... Dad.... I missed you so much...."

"We missed you, too." Reshiram said. Zekrom was too busy crying to say anything. Needless to say, he was the happiest stallion in the universe at the moment. He has gotten his daughter back. She may not be his daughter by blood, but does that change anything? Zekrom didn't think so.

"Hey! You know what this calls for?" Pinkie Pie asked.

Twilight had a feeling about what Pinkie's answer was going to be, but she asked, "What, Pinkie?"

"A PARTY, of course!!" Pinkie answered. "A 'Yay, We Rescued Oreo Mist and Went On A Big Adventure' party!!"

Everypony wiped their tears away and began to celebrate as Pinkie pulled cupcakes and other party treats out of seemingly nowhere. How she does this, we may never know.

We may never know where Oreo Mist actually came from, either. Why somepony would just leave her in the Everfree forest. Or why Venom Shocks now former boss was twisted enough to want to use a young filly for his plans. We may never know these things. But look where we are. This is the end of Oreo Mist's tale. Perhaps we'll visit her again, but for now, it is goodbye.


THE END

Author's Note:

THE END?!

Yup. The end.

Thank you for reading. :)

Comments ( 1 )

i was hoping the was going more chapters for this sequel but i guess not and i hope we get to visit Oreo Mist again in another story with a lot of chapters for it in the future

Login or register to comment