• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 4,944 Views, 37 Comments

The Tale of Oreo Mist - Rainbow Reshiram



Reshiram's dream message becomes reality when she finds an Alicorn filly in the Everfree Forest. An evil group from Reshiram and Zekrom's world plan to do something with this filly. What kind of evil scheme are they planning?

  • ...
2
 37
 4,944

Chapter 12: Team Rocket

"Are you alright?" Meloetta asked the filly.

"A difficulty with movement remains." Oreo Mist replied.

"You've been paralyzed." Meloetta explained. "This might help." She levitated a strange-looking red berry over to the young filly.

"What is this?" Oreo Mist asked.

"It's a Cheri Berry." Meloetta said. "Where I come from, it is used to cure paralysis. I don't know if it will work on a pony such as yourself, however."

"Wait, you mean you're not actually a pony?" Oreo Mist asked.

"Not quite." For some reason this made Meloetta giggle. "I come from the same place your parents came from."

"So you're a Pokemon?" Oreo Mist asked.

"Yes." the melody pony replied.

"Did Venom Shock come from there, too?" the white Alicorn filly questioned.

"He did, but he's not a Pokemon. He is of another species." Meloetta said.

"I see." Oreo Mist said in understanding. "What about that black creature?" she added.

"Luxray?" Meloetta asked. "Luxray is an Electric type Pokemon."

"How come he hadn't transformed into a pony like you or my parents did?" Oreo Mist questioned.

"I think that may be because Luxray was in his Pokeball when Venom Shock came to Equestria." the melody pony answered.

Oreo Mist stopped asking questions and examined the red Cheri Berry. She was able to levitate the berry from the ground while still being paralyzed. She attempted a bite. To her surprise, it tasted really good. She instantly felt better and managed to get up. "Aahh, sweet, sweet movement! Blood circulation throughout the body! Feeling alive! How I missed it!"

Meloetta giggled. "The Cheri Berry worked!" she said in realization a short time later.

"This could be a revolution in Equestrian medicine!!" Oreo Mist added excitedly.

"You know what? If items from the Pokemon world are somehow imported here, it could be!" Meloetta said.

The two ponies giggled at that for a moment, though neither of them knew what was so funny. When their laughter subsided, Oreo Mist asked a few more questions.

"Venom Shock said he was working for somepony. Who does he work for?"

"He works for a group called Team Rocket." Meloetta answered. "They are bent on taking over the Pokemon world. But it seems that maybe they want Equestria as well."

"Yikes." Oreo Mist said.

"Yikes indeed." the melody pony replied. "I still remember when my friend Suicune told me she heard that Team Rocket found a group of Pokemon called Slowpoke and cut their tails off!"

"That's horrible! Why would they do that to those poor creatures?" Oreo Mist cried out.

"I think they were selling the Slowpoke tails." Meloetta said.

"That's preposterous!" the white Alicorn filly remarked.

"Exactly. We don't need them in Equestria." Meloetta added. "So if you see Venom Shock again, or anypony that looks like they side with Team Rocket, tell somepony you trust about it."

"Like my parents?" Oreo Mist asked.

"An excellent choice, but you could also come to me or Virizion. And you can always tell Twilight Sparkle and her friends. I hear they have dealt with crazy things like this before." the melody pony replied.

"Okay...." the white Alicorn filly said. "But who is this 'Virizion' you speak of?"

"She's a friend of mine, and she was also very close friends with your mom." Meloetta said. "If you see a tan Unicorn mare with a magenta mane and a green sword with leaves around it for a Cutie Mark, that's her."

"Okay...." Oreo Mist answered.

"I should probably leave now." the melody pony said. "Take care."

"Bye, Meloetta...." Oreo Mist was sad to see her rescuer leave. But she knew that she could talk to her later. She trotted into her house at long last, went up to her bedroom, and fell asleep. She would have to tell her parents about this in the morning.

Author's Note:

And yet again, five years later....an update! :yay:

Yeah, between losing my computer for a few days and school, it was hard to find update time. But it's Saturday! :pinkiehappy:

Hope you enjoy! And I apologize for the lack of updates on any of my stories. I wish I had more time for things like this.... :ajsleepy: