• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 4,945 Views, 37 Comments

The Tale of Oreo Mist - Rainbow Reshiram



Reshiram's dream message becomes reality when she finds an Alicorn filly in the Everfree Forest. An evil group from Reshiram and Zekrom's world plan to do something with this filly. What kind of evil scheme are they planning?

  • ...
2
 37
 4,945

Chapter 15: The Doctor's Secret

The Doctor, Derpy, and Dinky stepped out of the darkness. How long they were there, Reshiram had no idea.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the mysterious Doctor Whooves and his companions." Everypony jumped a little as Meloetta made herself visible.

"How are you going to get us to the Pokemon world?" Twilight asked in bewilderment.

"I will show you in due time, my dear Twilight." the Doctor replied. "But if you and your friends are coming along, it's recommended that they are all here before we leave."

"How soon are we leaving, exactly?!" Sweetie Belle questioned.

"I guess when all of Twilight's friends are here." Dinky said. "But trust me when I say that we'll get there pretty quickly."

"The sooner we rescue Oreo, the better, right?" Derpy asked.

"....Yes, you are correct, Derpy." Twilight said. "I'll gather everypony right away."

"I'll get my sister!" Sweetie Belle declared. The white Unicorn filly then proceeded to gallop away.

"Well, there's one less house I have to teleport to." Twilight said. "Hey Reshiram, why don't you go to Sweet Apple Acres and get Applejack?"

"Of course, Twilight." Reshiram said.

"I'll go to Rainbow Dash's house." Zekrom suggested.

"And I will retrieve Pinkie Pie." Virizion added.

"I guess that leaves me with Fluttershy." Twilight said. "Hurry back, everypony." the lavender Unicorn added before teleporting away.


"I'm sorry, Sweetie Belle, but can you please explain why you had to interrupt my beauty sleep?" Rarity groggily wailed.

"But Rarity!!" Sweetie Belle countered. "Oreo Mist has been foalnapped, and we need to get her back!!"

"I beg your pardon?!" Rarity questioned.

"Oh....my...." was all Fluttershy could say.

"That there be mighty preposterous!!" Applejack exclaimed.

"If this 'Venom Shock' stallion took her back to your world," Rainbow Dash began, her comment being directed at Reshiram and Zekrom. "how the hay are we going to get there?!"

"Let me just stop you right there, Rainbow Dash." the Doctor said. "Can I get everypony to follow me?"

"Wait one more second." Twilight said. She quickly trotted into her tree library home and came out levitating a blue case.

"Are those-" Pinkie Pie began to ask.

"Just in case." Twilight said.

"Is that all?" the Doctor asked.

Everypony nodded. They were ready to go.

"Then Allons-y!!" the Doctor said. He trotted away, with Derpy and Dinky right behind him. Everypony else followed reluctantly, unsure of how the Doctor plans to help them.


"We have arrived." the Doctor announced.

Everypony, save for Derpy and Dinky, was confused. "But....it's just a blue box." Rainbow Dash said.

"Is it?" the Doctor asked. "Well, let me just open the doors and check!" He then proceeded to push open the doors of the box.

"WHAT IN TARNATION?!" Applejack exclaimed.

"Just a blue box?" the Doctor asked, a smirk on his face.

Everypony stepped in, mystified. The Doctor was right: it wasn't just a blue box. Inside was a massive room. Reshiram almost fainted.

"I-it's....bigger on the inside...." she muttered, her eyes wide.

"Is it? I didn't notice!" the Doctor said sarcastically.

"What the.... how.... I can't even.... just....wow!" Twilight exclaimed. "This kind of technology is very advanced. It isn't Equestrian, isn't it?"

"Nope." Derpy said. "You see, the Doctor isn't from Equestria, either."

"What even is this place?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"This, my dear Rainbow Dash, is the TARDIS." the Doctor explained.

"The TARDIS?" Fluttershy questioned.

"Precisely." the brown Time Pony said. "That's T-A-R-D-I-S. Time And Relative Dimension In Space."

"Ooo! What does this do?" Pinkie Pie asked, examining some buttons.

"I-I wouldn't touch anything if I were you...." Derpy warned.

"Can somepony shut the doors, please?" the Doctor asked.

Rarity used her magic to close the doors. "What a lovely shade of orange...." she remarked as she examined the wall.

The Doctor started messing with some of the controls. Pushing buttons, pulling levers, and general as well as random fiddling around.

"What are you doing exactly?" Zekrom asked.

"Well, aren't we going to rescue your daughter?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, but you still didn't explain how we are getting back to Unova." the black Alicorn stallion replied.

"Well, you see, Zekrom, the TARDIS is more than just a blue box that just so happens to be larger inside than out." the Doctor explained. "She's somewhere along the lines of, oh, I don't know, a spacecraft. But I think she's more like.... a time machine."

"A TIME MACHINE?!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed. "NO WAY!!!!"

"But Doctor.... I thought you said the TARDIS can't go to other dimensions!" Dinky exclaimed.

"I must be wrong on that, for if it can't, I might not be here in Equestria!" the brown Time Pony explained.

"If that's so, then why haven't you gone back to your old dimension?" the periwinkle Unicorn filly asked.

"Well, Dinky...." the Doctor began. There was a hint of sadness in his sapphire blue eyes."....I must admit I have grown rather fond of Equestria, so I decided to stay."

He messed with a few more buttons and levers, and the TARDIS started up. Reshiram's ears twitched at the noise. The sound it made was strange, but in a way, it was.... beautiful. The sound continued for what felt like a few minutes, but then it stopped abruptly.

"Hey.... it stopped." Rainbow Dash said.

"We've arrived." the Doctor announced. "Take a look outside."

Twilight was the closest to the doors, so she was the one who got to get a first look. Using her magic, she opened the doors so she could see outside. Everypony gasped.

They weren't in Equestria anymore.