• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 4,944 Views, 37 Comments

The Tale of Oreo Mist - Rainbow Reshiram



Reshiram's dream message becomes reality when she finds an Alicorn filly in the Everfree Forest. An evil group from Reshiram and Zekrom's world plan to do something with this filly. What kind of evil scheme are they planning?

  • ...
2
 37
 4,944

Chapter 10: A Sinister Plan

As Oreo Mist trotted home, somepony watched her from a nearby bush. This pony was a Unicorn stallion with a coat as black as his uniform. The uniform itself had little red R's on it in some places, and it hid his Cutie Mark. A belt was around his midsection with some strange objects affixed to it. His mane, which was styled like Twilight's mane and Rainbow Dash's mane mixed together, was also black, but it had a bright red stripe running through it. When he was sure that nopony could hear him, he levitated a walkie-talkie with a red aura and spoke into it.

"Boss, I think I may have found a pony we could use to power the machine."

"Excellent." A male voice said on the other end. "Describe this pony to me." it demanded.

"It's an Alicorn filly with two pairs of wings." the Unicorn stallion replied. "I know it doesn't sound like much, Boss, but she's really powerful. She had a really strong magic surge at her school today. It was so strong it may rival a really powerful pony such as Celestia."

"Did she now?" the mysterious voice asked.

"Yes, sir. It changed her classmates into random objects." the stallion explained. "She is also very smart and has a higher-level vocabulary than most fillies and colts her age."

"Interesting." the voice on the other side said. "I want to see this filly's power for myself. Find a way to bring her to me."

"Yes, sir." the stallion said. "Venom Shock, out." he added, turning the walkie-talkie off and fixing it back onto his belt. He had a pretty good plan on how to get the filly to his boss. He glanced at the little red and white ball on his belt. It contained his most trusted partner, and he was going to help Venom Shock with his plan. But little did Venom Shock know that while he was watching the filly, somepony else was watching him. Up in a tree above him sat a white Unicorn mare. She was unseen by Venom Shock as he trotted away.

"You're not going to get away with that, Venom Shock." she said once he was out of earshot. She leapt out of the tree and began to gallop in the other direction. If you listened very closely, you could her a faint melody being played as she galloped. Her horn lit up with a royal purple aura as she charged up some magic. Then, she teleported out of the area. Nopony saw her or even knew she was around, almost as if she were invisible.

Author's Note:

This chapter is even shorter that most, but like with all shorter chapters, the next one will be extra-long, so look forward to my next update! I will try to do it as soon as possible. :)

Hope you are enjoying the story so far! :3