• Published 25th Feb 2014
  • 4,944 Views, 37 Comments

The Tale of Oreo Mist - Rainbow Reshiram



Reshiram's dream message becomes reality when she finds an Alicorn filly in the Everfree Forest. An evil group from Reshiram and Zekrom's world plan to do something with this filly. What kind of evil scheme are they planning?

  • ...
2
 37
 4,944

Chapter 17: The Unexpected

Oreo Mist was able to open her eyes just enough to see the rescue team battling it out against Team Rocket. Somehow, that strange Doctor Whooves was with them, and he was trying to shut off the machine that was taking her magic with a strange wand thing. He was muttering angrily under his breath as he did so. The Mane 6 and her parents were using the Elements of Harmony against enemy Pokemon.

"MOOOMM!! DAAADD!!" she screamed.

Reshiram and Zekrom both looked toward the big glass case, where their daughter was being held captive. Their eyes widened. Reshiram galloped over to the case. As she was doing so, she was struck by a shower of rocks.

"MOOOM, NOOO!" Oreo Mist cried.

"RESHIRAM!!" Zekrom cried.

He was about to go help her and see if she was okay, but then, while his attention was diverted, he was struck by a beam of ice.

"DAAAD!!" Oreo Mist cried again.

Pretty much anything and everything was getting attacked by something. Ponies and Pokemon were being struck down on both sides. And in the middle of it all was one stallion.

He basically started this whole mess. He was the one his boss chose to carry out this mission. And look where that mission was now.

"What a mess...." he said out loud in disbelief.

"This is ridiculous...." he thought. "And this is pretty much all on me...."

"...."

"Enough is enough. Looks like I have caused a lot of damage."

He took two Pokeballs from his belt and prepared to send out his two most trusted partners. "I should fix this. And I will."

"Luxray, use Thunderbolt on the glass! Vulpix, defrost Zekrom with Flamethrower!" he shouted while throwing the two Pokeballs.

The two Pokemon burst forth and followed his commands. Vulpix directed an intense flame at Zekrom. It was hot enough to melt the ice he was encased in, but cool enough as to not harm him. Once all the ice surrounding the black Alicorn stallion was gone, he rushed frantically to the pile of rocks his marefriend was buried under. He pulled the rocks away with his magic and lifted Reshiram up. She lay lifeless in his arms. Zekrom put a hoof to her neck. He breathed a sigh of relief as he felt a steady pulse. She was still alive.

"Thank Arceus." Zekrom said.

Luxray aimed a strong bolt of lightning at the big glass case which held Oreo Mist. The glass shattered. Shards of it fell to the ground and cut some of the wires. The machine was broken. That strange Doctor Whooves stallion, who was behind the machine for some reason, looked up in shock. He then covered himself to protect from the broken glass.

Luxray's Trainer leapt to retrieve the little white Alicorn filly. He pulled the nodes off her body and returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs.

"V-Venom Shock?!?!" Zekrom exclaimed. The same stallion who kidnapped his daughter was now.... rescuing her?

"We need to get out of here." Venom Shock said.

"How do I know I can trust you now?" Zekrom asked.

"I have seen my error. I'm sorry." the Unicorn stallion replied. "Now are we getting out of here or not?"


There was no time for any explanations as everypony made a beeline for the TARDIS. The Doctor wasted no time as he pushed buttons and pulled levers to get everypony back to Equestria once they were all save inside the ancient time machine.

As the TARDIS started up, Zekrom held his marefriend and his daughter in his arms. Neither of them were moving, but both were alive. He would shake them occasionally in attempt to stir them, but so far, he had no luck.

Venom Shock received many suspicious looks on the journey back. Their stares asked why he was there, and if they could trust him or not.

Everypony was exhausted. Sweetie Belle and Dinky fell asleep. Everypony breathed heavily as their hearts tried to burst out of their chests. Rarity was ready to pass out.

Suddenly, the TARDIS stopped. They have arrived back in Equestria.

Author's Note:

I actually updated? And the last chapter wasn't released five million years ago? Wow! Yay me! :pinkiehappy:

"But this chapter was rather short!" I hear you cry.

Don't worry about that! :raritywink: