• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 14,676 Views, 970 Comments

Fecundity - Klamnei



A parting gift from King Sombra has left Cadance unable to bear a foal. In order for her and Shining to become parents, Shining must become a mare and get pregnant in her stead.

Comments ( 23 )

Oh my god that was intense
I love how this story has gone from gender bender smut to questioning ones own identity to a deep lore filled story. you have the unofficial Ecko17 (one of my other aliases) seal of approval.

Well, damn. I wonder if the hate filled dragon born out of ice is, well... a dragon, made of ice and full of hate. Sometimes prophecies ARE direct, you know? :rainbowwild:

“Eh, you’ll be fine,” Spike said to him. “What’s the worst that could happen?”

Aaaand ya jinxed it. Do you like your words baked or deep-fried?

yes great update

“Eh, you’ll be fine,” Spike said to him. “What’s the worst that could happen?”

YOU HAD TO SAY THAT!

Hehe. Poor thorax.

He's going to hitting all the ceilings for a while yet. And quite the apt analogy on the breathing. Always fun to consider new aspects of something.

Still, oof, all the "!FUN!" is going to happen in the next time isn't it?

But this was a fun bit of levity throughout.

I wanna be super happy about the ‘oh, carrots’, but Neighsay makes me so very angry

That was epic read plese turn Chrysalis and maybe into a princess.

Man, you've been teasing hints and bits here and there but I love the fact that you're going to turn the adventure stuff into its own separate story.

With the feel of your prose and the direct references (Mordenkainen, holy domains, etc) the more adventurey stuff has already reminded me a lot of D&D Fiction, like the Cleric Quintet and The War of the Spider Queen (especially the latter). I can't wait for something that's more directly like that.

Don't get me wrong, I love Fecundity, the sex, the romance, the SoL, love it. Pregnancy is my main turn on by a WIDE margin (rimshot), and every time I'm checking my tracked stories I look for Fecundity.

But I really want to see our adventuring party (Comprised entirely of multiclass Paladins, PACK AND SHIP IT WOTC) undertake their quest!

I can't wait for Gleaming Shield to grow her wings. Lots of neat sense freak sex incoming.

Okay, so, this is 100% a guess, but this is what I've picked up from the poem thing:

Sunburst is the key to saving the Crystal Empire, Cadence is literally the daughter of Princess Amore, Thorax will (as in canon) take over as King of the Changlings and boot Chrysalis out, and the source of the evil in that cave up on Mount Everhoof is either Garble or that dragon Night Light fought off.

Again, all of these things are guesses. I haven't even finished reading this chapter, and the fic is unfinished, so if any of it ends up being true, it's purely a coincidence.

Comment posted by acrius11 deleted Sep 21st, 2021
Comment posted by Klamnei deleted Sep 21st, 2021
Comment posted by Cobalt Hope deleted Sep 21st, 2021
Comment posted by Kontaro deleted Oct 9th, 2021

Is this dead?

Hopeful boop

I hope to see this revived eventually

“The things I do for my country,” he muttered.

Yes, for your country :ajbemused:

Come back to us this story needs to finish

sad to see this dead

What are the odds that this story will continue?:unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment