• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 10,521 Views, 66 Comments

A Sisters Promise - GunsNRoses365



Scootaloo has lost both of her loving parents and is all alone. What will happen when her surrogate older sister finds out about her dilemma?

  • ...
10
 66
 10,521

Epilogue

It has been three weeks since Rainbow dash adopted Scootaloo. The cyan mare signed the papers only a day after she told the little filly the good news. Scootaloo couldn't be happier anymore than she is now. She is now adopted by the one Pegasus that she loves the most and she wouldn't have it any other way. However there was one more thing that both Rainbow and Scootaloo wanted to do before they started their new life.

Flying to a small hill outside Ponyville, Scootaloo pointed down to a grave at the top of the hill before tears started to form in her eyes. Rainbow flew down to base of the hill and let the little filly off of her back.

"Are you ready?" Rainbow asked the little filly gently.

Scootaloo nodded her head as a few small tears began to flow. She began making her way up the hill with Rainbow following close behind her. When the two arrived at the top of the hill and approached the grave and read what it said.

"Violet and Ace
Loyal friends and loving parents"

With a shaky sigh Scootaloo began to speak as she tried to hold back her tears while her voice and words were cracked and choked with emotions.

"Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy, It's me again. I wanted to come here to tell you how awesome things are. I've been adopted by Rainbow Dash. I love living with her; we talk, we play games, we laugh together, and she even said she'll teach me how to fly soon. My friends are also coming back from their vacation and I can't wait to start crusading for my cutie mark again. I'm doing good in school too, I'm really good at math and history now. I still get bullied by Diamond Tiara but I always tell Cheerilee and she gets in trouble. Yep, my new life is going great and I wanted to come by and tell you both everything that has happened to me."

Scootaloo couldn't take her emotional build up as she began to cry. Rainbow came over to her and sat down beside her before wrapping a wing around her. Scootaloo continued to cry as she began to speak once more to the grave.

"My new life is great but I wish you both were here. I miss you both every day and night and I just wanted to tell you both that I love you. You both always told me I will become a strong and beautiful mare when I grow up. I promise you both that I will become that strong and beautiful mare you want to see. I promise you both I will get my cutie mark and make you both proud."

Scootaloo began to cry even harder as Rainbow gently rubbed her side with her wing. With her voice becoming chocked with sadness Scootaloo cried out what she came here to say.

"G-goodbye M-mommy, goodbye D-daddy. I-I-I love you."

With nothing left to be said Scootaloo buried her head into Rainbows chest and cried quietly as Rainbow took a deep shaky breath and began to speak to the grave as well.

"I just wanted to say goodbye to you both as well. I'm so sorry that I forgot about my promise to you both. I promise that I will take care of Scootaloo. I love her and care about her deeply. I promise I will raise her with the same love and compassion that you both showed me when you foalsat me. I also wanted to say thank you for being my foalsitters I couldn't have asked for better ones."

As Rainbow began to softly cry, she said one more thing to the grave.

"Tell Mom and Dad I said hi and I love them both."

Rainbow then wrapped her forelegs and wings around Scootaloo and held her in a loving embrace as she continued to cry. A gentle and comforting wind began blowing against the two sisters as both began to smile with tears in their eyes. The wind made Scootaloo calm down as it gently flowed through her mane. The wind did the same for Rainbow Dash as she closed her eyes and let the wind blow against her.

"Bye Mommy, Bye Daddy." Scootaloo said softly as the gentle wind began to disappear.

Scootaloo then rested her head against he big sisters neck. She knew her parents would always be with her, and she knew that Rainbow Dash would always be with her as well.

"I love you, Rainbow Dash." Scootaloo said softly as she let out a sigh of happiness.

Rainbow closed her eyes and softly smiled as she kissed her little sisters forehead before responding to her in a soft and gentle voice.

"I love you too, Scootaloo."

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoyed reading "A Sisters Promise" I want to thank you all for the love and support of this story. I will see you all next story.

Comments ( 19 )

hnnggg it hurts!
my feels!

i did enjoy reading this story and your welcome for the love and support for this story. :pinkiehappy:

Awesome ending!

I can't wait for it to arrive. Until then, consider yourself followed.

Comment posted by rainbowscoot677 deleted Feb 5th, 2014

This had me crying the whole way through :fluttercry: It..It was so beautiful, I LOVED IT! :raritydespair:

:fluttercry: *Cries uncontrollably while reading the last three paragraphs over again.*

My life has been complete! I love this story! Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash (aka to me Rainbow-Chan) are my fav characters! This will always be my mist favorite story ever.

Okay this just . . . my feels. . . my tears. . . Damn.
I gotta go cry. :fluttercry:

Beautifully written story with the perfect emotional pacing. Have a like, fave and a follow.

Overall rating:
:pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile::pinkiesmile: / 10

I'm still crying and its been two hours since I read this story I love this Sooo much that's for the feels

The feels man... The feels....

how could anyone dislike this, I've read many stories like this but this Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo story was by far the most tear jerking story ever, thank you for making this

i loved it

*snif* so beautful

:squee:

So beautiful.
So magical!

:squee:

noooooooooooooooo its over mega like. me so much feels im crying its not normal!:fluttercry::flutterrage::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::raritycry:

Such a beautiful ending! oh I just want to pick up scootaloo and hug her!

Login or register to comment