• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 2,742 Views, 17 Comments

A New Knight Rises - Gleaming



During a long night run in Gotham City, a mysterious black figure comes across a portal that leads to a world that he has never met before. He was in a for a very big, yet colorful surprise.

  • ...
12
 17
 2,742

The Return

Chapter Six: The Return

Reminder: Folks, it has been a wonderful ride. But, this is the last and final chapter of A New Knight Rises. So if you enjoyed it, there may be a sequel to this in the near future. For now, enjoy the final chapter!

Falling out of the portal once again, landing on his coveted batmobile in the Batcave. Alfred looks over at Bruce, surprised that he returned after a few days. ''Welcome back, Master Bruce.'' Still polishing Bruce's golden trophies, that he won in a bachelor auction at the Iceberg Lounge.

''Sorry, about being gone for so long Alfred. I probably missed a lot, since I was fighting the Joker with Nightwing and Robin until, I disappeared into this mysterious portal with magical talking, colorful ponies.''

Alfred raises a questionable eyebrow at Bruce, confused. ''Sir, I have no idea what your talking about. Colorful ponies, Magic, and Friendship?'' The cylinders that hold Bruce's bat suits slide open, the bat signal shining up in the night sky.

The cave entrance opens up, Bruce drives the batmobile out of the batcave. A huge pattern of stars start shining in the sky, forming the words known as: Friendship is Magic. Bruce's journey for friendship has now closed it's final chapter, but the future may hold another ending to this book on weird disturbances. For now, the Dark Knight of Gotham City rises again!

End of Chapter Six: The Return, and A New Knight Rises

Author's Note:

Thank you so much, everyone! I hope that all of you enjoyed this long journey with me, and there will possibly be a sequel to this if necessary. So, see you guys..later!

Comments ( 4 )

The story that Onomonopia made about the Dark Knight is way better than this.

3571419 Maybe, a little criticism would be good.

Now...TO THE SEQUEL!!!!!

3821084 I hope you liked the sequel as well!

Login or register to comment