• Published 20th Sep 2013
  • 7,242 Views, 321 Comments

Twelve Pleasured Mares - Blood Brandy



With a lot of legal charges hanging over his head, Spike has two weeks to 'Convince' a jury of mares that he is, indeed, innocent of all charges. He's got a lot of work ahead of him

Comments ( 30 )

Holy smokes, that was hot.

Also, Aloe and Lotus? Score!

Well, my goal was to reel Spike in by playing a bit on the prologue. Little self reflection goes a long way, after all. Hopefully this gives the next six a strong foundation to work off.

And yes, I added some depth. Clearly, I'm a mad man. :moustache::trollestia:

Blood, hit the damn indent button at the top :facehoof:

Awesome :moustache:

im really liking this. There is one thing that is bothering me about the future: the assumption that Spike might go back to Rarity. I REALLY hope that does NOT happen.

4315445 Same here.


4315626 This can go either way.
Depression

:raritycry: "Spike, you've been sleeping with every mare in town."

4315626 I think things could work out quite well with Octavia.

4315452

Sorry, thought they carry in the copy-paste

4315908 Regrettably not, unregrettably a one button fix is pretty nice.

Aloe and Lotus? Sounds cool.

Lightning Dust? Interesting.

AWESOME CHAPTER!! :moustache:

I think this is my personal favorite, next to Octavia. The reason? It showed me that it's really isn't about Spike sexing every mare in town--it's about what's he's looking for. And now it's not just looking for votes. He's lovesick, poor guy. Truly I hope that somepony there is out there for him. Maybe we already had the one that see the dragon in a romantic light. Maybe not. Lyra hit the nail on the head: You have to be bonkers to not want to date with the Most Eligilble Bachelor. Somepony will come. And he didnt worry for his own pleasure--it's all for Lyra and Bon-bon.

There are some times where I question if Spike didn't actually need the sex with other to guarantee a verdict. More than half of the mares would vote innocent anyway.

4315626

Deal with it. I can understand your apprehension, though---the possibility of Spike basically falling for someone based on somewhat trivial as what one looks like is alarming. It leads to never ending heartbreak, seclusion, and goodness-know-what else.

Basically, if ultimately Spike finds love with Rarity (not a crush this time), then so be it. Same if it's discovered that there is somepony that that had deep feelings for him and he didn't even know. And I know that he has tried so many times, and the same thing happened--he's left alone. It seems to me that it is times that someone likes him, and it's not because he's a handsome dragon and the wet dreams of mares everwhere. I just wish that that certain somepony would figurately fall out of the sky and into his lap. Give the drake a bone!!!

4315448 Wouldn't be, Path_of_Cloud, it he didn't show Rarity some love:raritywink:. Great chapter. Way to give Spike some deep thought about what he's going, and what it can mean for his future with the mares of Ponyville:moustache:.

4328256 It's nice to see that I succeeded in my intentions. 4367650 Maybe at the end he'll end up with all of the mane 6:trollestia:


4397128 No, no it would not, and I don't think it'd be Spike either :raritywink: Glad you enjoyed it and Spike's direction here :twilightsmile:

4338614
No just previously a guy

Comment posted by dagonboy6666 deleted Jun 10th, 2014

4338614
4523933

No, the Adam's Apple (or laryngeal prominence) is present in all humans, it's just a lot less visible in females (Not sure on equines)

4524110
Ah, okay. Well Biology is not my specialty

Please for the love of clop you're still doing this.....right? RIGHT?! :fluttercry:

4837309

It's my bad, I've had some stuff going on over the past month. I'm still working on it and hope to have it within a couple weeks

Any updates?

Was fun to read. Maybe one day it will be finished.

I'm going to say something wildly unpopular, especially considering the pro-Spike-ness and anti-Blueblood sentiment so prevalent.

I sincerely hope Spike wins his case overwhelmingly, Blueblood is forced to admit defeat before everypony, is shocked and confused and devastated—and then Spike reaches out to him in an effort to become friends in the future. That's what Twilight did with Trixie, with Sunset Shimmer, with Starlight Glimmer; why shouldn't Spike prove he's learned from the best and do the same?

Nevermind that with Blueblood on his side, all the other disgruntled stallions are sure to back off of him.

4 YEARS!!!!

Really looking forward to something, really ANYTHING at this point

Hello Blood Brandy

I would like to know when the next chapter will appear?

Do you know if there will be future updates

will it continue soon?

Login or register to comment