• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 2,639 Views, 446 Comments

White Zinfandel - TheSillyAnon



Rarity has an untold history of her foalhood crush.

  • ...
49
 446
 2,639
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 33 )

:rainbowhuh:...What. The. Fuck?

was kinda hoping that Rarity and Shining run off happily together. And pretty much as predicted, a whole can of worms has been opened.




.... and once Velvet and Twilight showed up, I was abit rolling my eyes thinking that more ponies were just going to just walk in like there's a convention going on.


Really this just makes me want to knock Cadence out a bit more.

God damn man... what an orgy...

:raritydespair: Poor Rarity! Well, then again, she already got her fill a few times. Now it was :twilightblush: 's turn! Wait, wasn't :ajbemused: into Rarity in the past? Hmmm

Hey, I was right for a change. Kinda.

Uh oh, who's in the shop? :moustache: seems too obvious. If it is, I hope he's saved. Rarity is clearly not of sound mind right now.:pinkiesad2:

I'm not sure about the next story being reader driven. After all, its clear you had a plan for most of the characters here. Unless maybe, you're talking about mostly original characters? Ones that are more or less a blank slate and have little to do with this story or the show. :unsuresweetie:

4407920
She was but she moved on to Poindexter.
Nothings going to happen between her and Rairty. Unless that's Applejack in the last line.(doubtful but fingers crossed)

:rainbowhuh:
Really? ... :facehoof: Really?

.........This where I lost interest. ....

... Rarity's good side is still a jerk to Spike. Not a single thought about how screwing him would break his heart in the long run, instead about how they're "not close" and she can't "show something so sacred to him." No wonder her dark side wants him to turn him into an unthinking sex monster: her light side only cares about her own needs.

Oh yeah, and Cadence reacts like I suspect: she's always sorta bullied Shining, deciding for him if she got the chance to. For a while it just made me hope that once Shining married into Princehood the "she's in charge of you, so if she decides something you have to follow it and have no leverage in the relationship" would decline but... whoops it got worse! She has an understandable reason but... then moving it to rape? Even with estrus that is too much. Way too much. Emotionally coercive rapists are no longer really good guys.

4408787
FINALLY!! SOMEONE WHO GETS HOW I WROTE CADANCE! I wrote her to where she was commanding and would practically do most anything to get what she wants (thus making her dialog with Shining about how power corrupts an ironic event. Being that she was a victim to Blueblood's plight, she ended up carrying the baggage from her abuse to the next relationship she entered into; Shining Armor. Which is why she will be an antagonist for the sequel.

4408416 More of the reader will decide from two or three choices of how the story will end. There will be the eventual case of a bad end with certain side-characters, as well as the fate of Rarity and Shining Armor themselves.

I'm sure Prince Blueblood is looking up from Tartarus at Princess Cadence, cackling gleefully. "Good, Gooood! Finally the apprentice has become the master."
Looking back at the past chapters, if this was just Cadence doing this I would understand but you had Shining Armour's mother and sister join in on the (and let's call it what it is) rape. Are we going to see any remorse from either of them?
And using the idea of Estrus as a rape justification is just horrifying. No wonder the stallions flee the city.

Ok for my own sanity I need to fix this ending. First of all this feels like School Days. Evil Cadence is best yandure. Shining is a cheating prick, for reason's (I'm gonna say pre estrus hormones) his subconscious not his dead friend made him realize he was a fool for not tapping Rarity when he had the chance. Rarity, come on she knew what she was getting into, "oh I need the bits to feed my cat" BS. She knew who lived at that address or at least suspected, btw, her performance was flawless, "Tell me what's going on or I'm leaving. " she knew what this was, and she got him to renounce his marriage come on she's no victim here. And the Cadence, literally mother fucking Cadence. Who stole who first... no... she knew this was coming. .. no THIS WAS ALL PART OF THE PLAN! Sure she could have shared Shining, former a nice herd. No she wanted him all to her self...but she can't give him foals, so she feeds him images of his one true love... For years! Just so when she finally has him, BOOM he sticks his dick in her knocks her up and his balls are on lock down forever! Cadence is the true villain of this story and this was the mother of all bad ends! I can't say this isn't what happened but I'm choosing to interpret it this way

4431436 And the best thing of it all is that Cadance will be an antagonist in the sequel.

Wow, amazing. I usually turn the other way at anything more than 20k words. But after 6 chapters I'm hooked. I'm going to read this until the end.:heart:

Very intresting take on Blueblood, and theres something I still think the canon writers tried to avoid with a really weak get out clause.

Beware of time travelers carrying cures..

Few stories I reread after I've gone through them once and fewer still that I reread all the way though, but this one is just far too good not to.

4412315
Actually, that sounds like an interesting concept. The problem is the fact that it would've been better if you delivered it in a much better fashion than...
(***SPOLERS!***) (**SPOILERS**) (***SPOILERS!***)
"He cheater on me? That bastard!" to "He doesn't love me, so I'm going to show him how much I love him... and get the mistress to join me and get her to forget about it with an orgy."
If she actually went along with it and actually acted like she was okay with it, that would've been better. Because, to be honest, the way you ended Chapter 53 and started Chapter 54 made me imply that there was going to be a violent confrontation and end with a resolution that would've got me to the edge of my seat. But the fact that instead it started an orgy and got Rarity to forget about the whole crush/cheating case, I was nothing but disappointed. If Cadance actually fooled the two into thinking that she was alright with the whole cheating case, then that would've got me saying, "Hmm, something's not right, let's keep reading to see where this is all leading up to.", instead of, "Really? ...:facehoof: Really?"
(***END SPOILERS***) (***END SPOILERS***) (***END SPOILERS***)
To summarize, it's not a terrible idea; but the way you told it was what threw me off.

4473491 if your worried about spoilers, then use the spoiler text format. {spoiler} text here {/spoiler}. Just replace the {} with a []

But I agree. Maybe I should've wrote this ending a little better. To be honest, my mind was a mix of shit when I wrote this chapter because I constantly kept writing and stopping and writing and stopping. Add in the real-life issues and the writer's block and this is what happens. I guess I shouldn't have rushed myself. But I learn something new with each endeavor.

4473953
That's good to know. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading your story. Despite the disappointment, I still want to see where you take it from here.
Best of luck to you, my friend. :twilightsmile:

4489254
Rarity and your heart is upside down. Can't read the expressions that they symbolize.

Omg, I came so much when reading this chapter.:heart:

ok....................WAY TOO LONG FOR ME but it sounds good:applejackconfused:

Comment posted by Gold4tune deleted Jun 17th, 2014

Oh wow, that's not how I expected that to go at all. The clop scene was hot, but i always thought that Cadance would be more understanding when it came to love. She seems like a total bich right now, and putting Rarity in the situation she's in right now is nothing short of despicable. And she's like brainwashing Shining Armor, what the fuck?

Looking forward to the next chapter. This rather manipulative Cadance is pretty evil.

I thought Shining Armor would put his foot down and admit to him loving/being in love with Rarity over Cadence. Annulling the marriage and maybe getting together with Rarity.

Then I remembered what story I was reading. :/

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo? next ACT ?:duck:

Is this discontinued?

So, any chance of this ever updating?

"I wanna know, Rarity. Why did you do this? You promised that you would move on... like I did." Twilight's head dipped at the reminder of the taboo relationship with her brother that she once had.

When Did This Happen????

Login or register to comment