• Published 2nd Jun 2013
  • 9,204 Views, 386 Comments

A Weekend Farmhand for Applejack - FlimFlamBros.



Applejack wins Soarin in a charity fundraiser and now the Wonderbolt has to do whatever she says for the entire weekend. Which would be nice as long as her nervousness and secret crush she has for him doesn’t hold her back. Anthro ponies.

Comments ( 14 )

Certainly a sweet way to finish, and I'm looking forward to that sequel.

Does Pia-chan do requests?

Finished story, but still marked incomplete...

Ah well. Minor detail. This is still quite a fine story, one that I've enjoyed start to finish.

7544081 Oopsies, fixed

7543878 She does commissions, not requests.

And so it ends. Great story. Love, fighting, cuteness and sex...
I feel like... wait... I listed sex? Nope we're not missing anything!

A good story and a wonderful delight to read. Funny, sexy, and heartwarming completely. I loved it!

This was fun.

I too look forward to the sequel, but we still have yet to see a resolution regarding Misty.

Sequel?!:pinkiehappy:

7544889

I'm intrigued about that as well, but I can assume that Misty's just like Wind Rider--just now became an ex-Wonderbolt. And it's a bit of a shame, since Misty apparently just became one if the first two chapters implied that. She may be having some time as well to pull, but she blew her chances when she assaulted and and attempted murder on Applejack and then Soarin. And for what?? Because Soarin decided that didn't want to be the playboy celebrity anymore and become an one-mare stallion. You could think that even with her obsession with Soarin, Misty would have at least respected his choice with Applejack as opposed to making Misty just another notch on an ever-lengthening belt.

Gosh dang it this was awesome. I'm loving Soarin and Applejack as parents :pinkiehappy:

8300441
Well then, I guess it was a good thing you had the foresight to make it an alternate universe story. Still has some minor errors that need handling.

Will you make a "A Weekend..." series for the rest of the Mane Six? I thoroughly enjoyed this and think it'd be interesting to see what would happen to say, Flutters and Pinkie after they've been played with in terms of their love life.

I had finished this story the other day, and all I'd like to say is that I enjoyed every chapter and all the moments tremendously. You've done quite well.

Login or register to comment