• Published 13th Feb 2012
  • 4,502 Views, 42 Comments

The Assistant - gamemaster36



1000 years is a long time to find inner peace

  • ...
6
 42
 4,502

PreviousChapters Next
The Assistant: Silent Ponyville Part 4

(Thanks to Mikokittah for proofreading)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“N-no... ho-how are yo-”
I was to scared to talk. I backed against the table to keep stable. He continued to stare at me with his crooked smile. His red blood shot eyes with no sign of a pupal. His red tinted hair from it's original brown.
“Why Assistant, does your own appearance scare you?”
He chuckled in a deep throaty laugh. This began to infuriate me.

“You! How are you here and why do you have my body!”
I stepped forward releasing the table to try and intimidate him. He just chuckled and tilted his head back.
“You don't know where you are, do you?”
“No I don't. All I know is that you shouldn't be here! You know our agreement!”
He brought his head back down and lost his grin.
“Don't worry Assistant, I keep to my word, but only if you can make it out of here alive.”
My eyes grow wide at his statement.
“Alive!? What are you on about!?”
He smiled once again at my attempts to intimidate him.
“I thought since you were so generous as to enter my domain, I would have a little fun with you.”
“But your domain is...”
That is when it hit me.
“We're in my head!?”
He laughs again at my sudden realization.
“Almost Assistant. We are in the pink ones mind, but I decided to have some fun while we were here.”
“If you lay one finger on Pinkie, I will-”

He raised his hand to my face.
“You'll what? Here, I am the strong one. You have no say in what I do! Besides, I can only effect you in what I do. The pink one can't see me.”
I step back from him and give him a questioning look.
“What do you mean?”
He lowered his hand.
“I am part of your psyche, not the pink ones. Only you can see me through your eyes. The only reason you can see the pink ones mind is because you are in her head.”
I thought about what he had said. He was the only one I came across here that does know what is going on, but he said he wants to play, which could lead to trouble.
“Okay then. What's your game?”
His smirk grew.

“It is simple.”
He reached into the trench coat that matched mine and pulled out a gun.
“Whoa, wait a minute, you know I hate firearms.”
He lightly chuckles at that.
“Part of the fun.”

He holds the gun out to me. I quickly grab it so he doesn't try anything funny. I examine the gun closely. The clip was full and it was pretty light.
“This gun will be your only weapon. Anything you touch in the pink ones mind that I haven't placed from now on will turn to ash. And here.”
I tucked the gun into my inside coat pocket. He reached in his pocket for a second time and pulled out a flashlight and similar radio to the first one.
“These will help you navigate and be aware.”
I took the radio and flashlight from his hands. I fiddled with the radio to test it. It worked like the other one and the flashlight was the same as the one from the kitchen.
“Now all you have to do is survive. I will throw obstacles in your way, but the pink one won't be able to see them or help you with them.”
I grunted in annoyance at him as I shoved the radio in my side pocket.
“Okay then. Is that all?”
He nodded.
“That is all you need to know. Now good luck! You'll need it!”
With that, he dispersed into a cloud of red smoke that blinded me. It irritated my eyes so I covered my face with my trench coat.
“See you soon Assistant!”

PreviousChapters Next