• Published 13th Feb 2012
  • 4,502 Views, 42 Comments

The Assistant - gamemaster36



1000 years is a long time to find inner peace

  • ...
6
 42
 4,502

PreviousChapters Next
Authors Note 2 + Next Chapter Intro

Authors Note: These next chapters are most likely going to take a while to release. It is going to be another one where it is The Assistant appears in a fan fiction to either aid in it or changing it. It is a fan fiction based off a popular series that I have to study before I write it. I have to:
1. Re-read the fan fiction
2. Watch the movie
3. Play two of it's games
4. Write it
Luckily right now, I have lots of free time thanks to spring break. If you can't figure out what it is, here is the intro to the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------

It has been a couple weeks since the Rainbow incident ended. The whole ordeal has taught me some things I will need to remember. It was a simple lesson that I can't believe I looked over. I repeat it in my head over and over to remember it.
“Sometimes it is better to let go then hold on.”
My head began to ring. I quickly brought up a small hologram in front of my face. It showed this dimension and planet.
“Hmm....”
Quickly, the hologram zoomed into Ponyville. It then proceeded towards a familiar looking bakery.
“Pinkie?”
The hologram went into the top floor window to find Pinkie Pie. She looked terrible. She was sleeping, but she seemed scared. Having nightmares most likely. She was sweating profusely and breathing heavily. One more reason I gave up sleeping. With my current state of immortality sleeping and dreams became to real for me. She quickly shot up out of bed and looked around. Her eyes were blood shot and her mane was flat. The hologram faded.
“Hmm... there seems to be something wrong with Pinkie. I will have to wait and watch her. I can't just approach her with a problem like this.”

PreviousChapters Next