• Published 13th Feb 2012
  • 4,502 Views, 42 Comments

The Assistant - gamemaster36



1000 years is a long time to find inner peace

  • ...
6
 42
 4,502

PreviousChapters Next
The Assistant: Destines Way

I felt the sun on my face as I regain conciseness. Twilight's spell must have made the clouds disperse. The sun blinds me for a moment before my eyes correct themselves. I am shocked to see the sky. It no longer looked like the cartoon wolds. It was the one of my home planet. This made me shoot up from my laying position to find a shocking realization. I am home. Not just the dimension and planet, but the city. New York city. That combination of energy that I saved Rainbow from wasn't a physical explosion, but an explosion of time and space. This made me realize that I felt different. I felt a little younger. Almost by fifteen years. Great, now I feel 1046. Rainbow must have been here with me somewhere. You can't duck away from a time explosion. I look around to see if that was a fact. I see a rainbow tail sticking out from behind a tree. I quickly get up and walk over to the tree. I look around to see a shocking sight. It was Rainbow Dash, but something was wrong. She was now smaller. Smaller then the three cutie mark crusaders. She didn't have her cutie mark or any clue where she was. She ran around the tree to hide from me. She must have lost some of her memory from the time shift. I slowly knelt down to seem less frightening to the small Pegasus. She stopped shaking and looked back at me. I put on a smile to show her I meant no harm. At first she questioned my appearance with a gaze, but quickly got over it and ran over to my side. She huddled close to me to keep warm. I didn't notice at first, but it was cold here on my planet. I picked her up, but she tried to resist. She settled down long enough for me to place her in one of my trench coat pockets. It was big enough for her to fit and get comfortable before she huddled up and began to sleep. I don't know what to do, so I start walking.

This was my world and town, but it was not the same time. The time felt different, and I couldn't pick the exact year it was. I realized I could stop this from happening. From me becoming The Assistant. I walk along the side walk of a small neighborhood. It was a little before business crashed and people began to go mad. Most people had already done that though. It was inevitable. Crime in a world like this could never not exist. I walk down the small neighborhood. Most of the houses were empty, but some I did notice had families in them. I begin to think I shouldn't be here and decide I should leave. I concentrate all my energy back to Equestria. Something was wrong. I couldn't leave my home.
“Why can't I leave? Am I supposed to be here? I am not meant to be anywhere! Or...”
I look down into my slightly open pocket to see the filly Rainbow still sleeping soundly.
“She was supposed to be transported here? I guess I have no choice but to leave her here and go tell the others.”
I look around to see if there is a sort of container I can leave her in to hide her so I can go tell the others what happened. I see a box laying in a yard of an empty house.
“Perfect.”
I pick it up to find it completely empty and pretty spacy for the small Pegasus. I gently place the box upright and lift Rainbow out of my pocket. She awakes a little but instantly goes back to sleep when placed in the box. She curls up and sits right in the middle. I close the lid to keep the inside warm for her. With that I stand up and look around to see if anyone saw. No one showed up and I became satisfied at this. With a smile I began to concentrate back onto Equestria.
“See you later Rainbow Dash.”

PreviousChapters Next