• Published 10th Apr 2013
  • 2,802 Views, 189 Comments

A soul to spare - Arcticbrony



A soul is a powerful and fragile part of you, a part that goes unnoticed and unappreciated by most. It’s a crucial part of every living being, but a lot can happen when you got two.

Comments ( 15 )

“Wake up!”

So. Where's the Sequel?

7029280

I just finished this one. Give me some time to breathe man.

7029286 I know, just teasing with how the story ends. He wakes up, and then until the Sequel there is nothing for him to see :trollestia:

7029347
Just pure nothingness for now.

And when he waked up... well, that will be an intrersting event.

Took me two days, just finished it in one run.
I await for more.

Someone tell that fool of a dragon to wake up.

Damn fine story you got here, friend.

7555600
Im glad that you enjoyed it^^

are you ever going to add a sequel. after all with such an ending it seems so sad that jake will never be able to be with granny smith. I can just imagine that ponyville would be a little bit better if he was able to go back even if she was an old mare again.

9359009
Ill be honest, a full on sequel adventure will not happen.
But I have been working on a sort of one shot sequel, where he wakes up and goes back after his hibernation. A 100 ish years later, where Granny Smith is old, and the new generation of Fim has started.

The last two chapters hit it where it hurts. And that I can say not many have done. Well done. A tale expertly told. One that will be around for ages .

As much as I would love this to have a sequel that will ruin the master piece of tragedy and mystery that it leaves in its wake.

10255173
thank you for your kind words^^

Will there ever be a sequal? The world may never know

Login or register to comment