• Published 4th Apr 2013
  • 4,805 Views, 67 Comments

This Unusual Little World - PathOfTheAwesomePie



Get used to living in a world full of ponies and it turns out you'll be stuck here for a while!

  • ...
20
 67
 4,805

Chapter 5:Rarity, The Fashionista!

Me and Rainbow Dash had finally got to Rarity's house/shop, without having to worry about her bad flying again.

"He he, we made it, I-I mean um... nice flying Dash!" I said hiding my happiness of safety.

"What'd ya expect, I'm an ace flying pegasus who never makes the same mistake twice!" said the ecstatic blue pegasus pointing her hoof to herself.

"ha ha, I see..." I said putting a grin on my face.

"It was actually three times, but...who's counting?" I thought to myself.

Dash dropped me off right on the front carpet and we both waved at each other until she was out of sight for the time being. I looked up into the sky once more. " Wow, this day's been kinda interesting." I said sighing in stress.

I walked towards Rarity's door and knocked lightly.

"Rarity, Rarity, it's me, are you in there?" I said still standing near the door.

I checked to see if the door was unlocked, then it turned out it was, so I let myself inside while closing it on entry. Once I was inside, I heard a faint breathing sound.

"I feel like I'm in some horror movie..." I thought to myself, gulping.

I decided to go check things out.

"Um, Rarity, are you there..?" I said, trying to check if she was home.

"Rari--" to my surprise I found Rarity passed out on the floor full of fabrics, threads, jewels, and sewing needles.

"Rarity, Rarity, what happened!?" I said holding her head in my arms.

"Oh it's just simply horrible, horrible, hooooooooorible!" Said the worked up unicorn.

"W-What is?" I asked trying to hold my will to cry a little. "Was it bad!?" I asked hesitantly

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" She replied whining.

"Please tell me!" I said still supporting her head on my arm.

"It's...it's...it's...!" Rarity was trying to calm herself down.

"It's what!?" I asked waiting to know.

"MY DRESS IS MISSING A MATCHING GEM!!!" she continued whining.

"THAT'S HORRIB--" My will to cry disappeared as soon as I realized what she just said.

"Wait...WHAT!?" I said with a blunt expression.

"See, that awful dress is missing one crimson red sapphire gem, it's hideous!" Rarity said fainting once more.

"Ah..." I stood there supporting the dramatic unicorn.


{"Eww, that shirt's too tacky, it's practically missing some jewels to it." said Jessica.

"Come on, it's not that bad and besides... it still looks great to me!" said Mia.

"Riiiiiiight, the day manicures aren't so pretty is the day that thing's got style..."}

"Ahaha...Rarity..." I said, replacing my arm with one of the pillows from her nearby couch.

"Wow, Rarity, to think you were ..." I paused for a reason.

"I can't call her a Drama Queen...she probably doesn't know what that mean." I thought to my self shifting my eyes away from Rarity.

Rarity looked at me and thought something was wrong, I shook my head of the idea of telling her what I was thinking and popped one of the jewels that were on my pants off and showed it to Rarity.

"Oh my, you'd...you'd really donate a gem for me, and it MATCHES the set!" Rarity said with sparkling eyes.

She took the gem out of my hand and stitched it right away on the dress in a flash.

"Voila, all better!" She said taking off her glasses she swept on quickly.

"It's best not to tell her these gems are a bit fake... but if she's happy, I can't ruin that!" I thought to myself with a smile.

"Uh... oh right!" I tapped Rarity on the tail to get her attention.

"H-Huh!?" She reacted.

"That was VERY impolite, Alex!" She said lashing out to me and turning her head back to the dress.

"S-Sorry... I just wanted to ask who the dress was for?" I asked preventing my hands from touching her anywhere else.

"Ah, well since you're so curious, Alex, it's for Princess Celestia, she'll be so beautiful in this dress, even if her looks are ravishing already!" She said with sparkles in her eyes again.

"Oh, wow she's got some great people to... I-I mean ponies who love her." I said, as I watched Rarity pick up the finishing touches on the dress with her magic to keep it still.

"Heh, I guess you're busy..." I said looking at her tail again.

"...poke." I said slightly poking her tail again.

"Eep!" Rarity said in a small shriek, then she turned around and put on a serious expression at me.

"Rarity... sorry, it just too much fun, haha." I said with a half distinct laugh.

She still looked at me seriously, then she put on a smile. "I ...suppose it was kinda funny, hehe." Rarity said ironically.

After a while I helped her finish the decorations for the party, then we were wiped afterwards.

"*pant* *pant* I-I... guess you girls don't have clocks do you *pant pant*" I said tiredly.

"N-Nevermind." I said.

Since I had to run around a lot to get certain materials quickly, my recovery wasn't instantaneous.

"I thank you for your help, darling!" said Rarity.

"Nah, it's *pant* nothing at all...haha." I said.

Rarity gave a mischievous look behind my back and then she poked my back with her horn.

"W-What in the world!" I said jumping up then falling down off the couch.

Rarity laughed at my reaction in a rather "fancy" manner.

"Revenge~♪" She said.

"You totally got me there!" I said laughing on the floor.

"The party's about to begin in a few more hours, I should go." I said getting off the floor and heading towards the door.

"Right when I was about to prepare for my leave, Rarity grabbed my hand with her hoove.

"Hmm, what is it Rarity?" I asked to the purple maned unicorn.

"Well, you don't expect to go out looking like that, you must take a bath,Alex!" She replied trying to push me to her nearby bath.

"W-Wait, R-Rarity, it's fine, I'll do that later... r-really." I said trying not to be nudged any further towards the tub.

"Hmph, if you don't move along and take a bath, I'll do this the hard way." Rarity said pouting her face.

I wasn't budging at all.

"Aaaaaaaaaand how will you make me do that,huh?" I said crossing my arm and putting on an arrogant expression.

She pouted more.

I was in the tub in a moment's notice, I dove my head up above the surface of the water in the tub.

"Well, using magic was cheating..." I said trying to take my bath in peace.

Then I heard someone stepping in, I rose my head up all the way to my shoulders where the bubbles covered most of my chest.

"What the heck's going on here?" I said looking to see who it was.

Next thing I knew it, it was a cat, a BIG one, but it had a bow on it's head and continued walking care freely around the tub then fell asleep.

"Phew, thought it was Rarity...though I bet she's still working on the decorations a little more." I said laughing quietly for the cat to fall asleep.

"Hmm, come to think of it, I didn't see this cat anywhere...where did it even come from?" I said thinking of possible reasons.

All of a sudden the door came open again, slower than last time.

"Oh, another cat, huh?" I said, rising out of the tub.

"I hope maybe if I can cover "it" up, I won't traumatize the poor..." before I finished, the door opened completely, and Rarity came walking with a brush in her mouth.

"A-w-w-wha..!?" I was stunned with my hands covering my parts and I rushed back into the tub.

"Rarity dropped the brush with a bedazzled expression.

"Oh...my..." She said, shaking her head to clear out the image she saw.

"I-It's not what you saw WAS real okay, R-R-Rarity!?" I said stuttering, blushed a little in the bubble bath.

"I SERIOUSLY let a pony see my "thing", what the heck, man, what the heck" I thought to my self face palming myself repeatedly.

"Well, I was...just in admist of finishing my designs when I realized I forgot to hand you something to...wash with." Rarity said, still in a star gazed expression.

"So...why did you c-choose now to come!?" I said still with my head dove close to the surface of the water.

"I wanted to make it up to you by washing your mane...and...what exactly was that...that I just saw--" I interrupted Rarity's sentence. "It's was NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL, IT WAS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION!" I shouted, almost waking up the cat.

Rarity shook her head once more and picked up the brush she had dropped by her mouth and smiled at me.

"Um, Rarity before I force you to stop with what you were planning to do and say...I'm not a pony, pegasus, or unicorn for that matter...so basically I've got no mane." I said blunty.

"Ah, seriously Alex, it's just a way of thanking you, for both the help and out of kindness, now be generous and accept my thanks okay." Rarity said pouting.

"S-Sure, why not..." I said blushing in the bath of bubbles. "You'd probably just use magic on me again anyways if I refuse..."

"Indeed I would." She happily replied.

As time pass, me and rarity could hear the ponies outside talking and preparing for Celestia's party in excitement.

"I suppose washing your...how do you say it... "back" is fun, is it not?" Rarity said, still brushing away.

"Well, I guess it is... feeling kinda good right now." I said calming my mind and looking out of the window in the bathing area.

"Is this as close as a pony can get to a human...?" I thought to myself as I closed my eyes, feeling relaxed.

"Hey, Rarity?" I asked her.

"Why yes, what is it, darling?" Rarity replied, grabbing a water bucket to wash off my back.

"You...um, look like a gorgeous marshmallow... " I said with a smile.

"W-Whatever do you mean by that!?" She asked, dropping the bucket.

"Don't worry, I was saying... this party's going to be great." I replied, still smiling, then Rarity smiled back.

Rarity had used the water bucket to wash my back and I decided I had spent enough time in my bath, I asked Rarity to leave, but then she started to question something.

"Oh, by the way, Alex...I wanted to ask..." she said almost walking out.

"Hmm, yeah, what's wrong?" I asked as I placed my hands on the side ends of the tub, ready to get out.

"That's a ...very weird place to have your horn if you're surprisingly half unicorn..." She said putting her hoof over her mouth in confusion.

"W-WHA--" I said pausing and making a splash right back in the water.

"Crap, she really did see, THIS ISN'T GOOD!" I thought to myself as I sat in the tub until she left.

Rarity walked back over to me. "What's wrong,Alex?" Rarity asked, looking at me with alluring and guilty eyes.

"..." I said nothing.

"END THE CHAPTER, END IT NOW, NOW, NOW!" I said to the...well...let's just end it for now for who's ever reading this.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A few pictures in recognition to the chapter~

Author's Note:

Remember the "{" and "}" indicated FLASHBACKS, just tell me in the comments if I should or shouldn't include these in the story, I know some would find the story difficult to read then >w<!!!!


~Don't Worry, that's possibly as far as I'm going showing "too much skin with humans and ponies" right now!! <[-_-<]