• Published 10th Jan 2014
  • 2,947 Views, 57 Comments

One Stormy Afternoon - wayward_pony



Mr. and Mrs. Cake are out of town for the weekend during Apple Jack's big cider sale. It begins to storm, both Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie take shelter in their bakery.

Comments ( 8 )

I really don't want to say this, but I feel like I should give an honest review. It is actually rare for me to comment on a story, but this seems important to me.

For one thing: I DID enjoy it up until the whole "it was a dream" thing was spilled on us. After spending a couple hours reading into the first few chapters, that was disappointing to say the least. That, for me, made the whole night of them having fun with love, forgiveness, cuddling, fear, trust, etc. all seemed wasted. If the story ended with them, saying, sleeping in each other's arms after Rainbow was done in between Applejack's legs, that would have been fine. The last chapters were good, and the ending was nice, but I feel like they were only there to justify the story of being a dream (that could be my denseness speaking).

Overall, it was a good story and was well written (just take note that it is 'Applejack', not 'Apple Jack'). I do not appreciate the slap in the face though.:ajsleepy:

4287704

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

I did not intend to insult or disappoint the audience with this story or the ending, but rather spin a fun yarn with an ending full of uncertainty. I'm glad you overall enjoyed it and will keep in mind what you've told me about Applejack for future stories.

Peace :eeyup:

this was good

5896934 no shit Sherlock I was just playin with ya,

Login or register to comment