• Published 31st Jan 2012
  • 3,728 Views, 138 Comments

Super Equestria - PonyofTacos



Super Equestria? Don't get it? Didn't expect you to.

  • ...
12
 138
 3,728

Nightmare Moon and Space Pirates?!

Once the small celebration of victory finished Samus turned to the Admiral. His face lost a little bit of color, but not much to be noticed at a glance.

"It seems that we have another problem," Samus said in a serious tone. "You said there's evidence of Space Pirate activity. I need to know where, operation size, and if I can get there."

"Ah yes the Space Pirates," the Admiral began calmly, "we think we may have discovered one of their operations on the planet's moon."

The ponies' faces filled with concern. They didn't know much about these pirates from space but from what they've heard from their bounty hunting friend, who described the pirates vividly, that these aliens are a close second to Nightmare Moon in evil.

"We had a scout pass by the base and they put up energy shields. The scout noted that there was no anti-aircraft fire from the area of operations. Either the guns were out for maintenance or there were none. The latter is an unlikely possibility due to any base of operations being important enough to shield must have some kind of offensive defense, though there is a chance it may just be shielded only."

Samus frowned at this news. She knew something strange had to be going on. Most Space Pirate installations of importance, with a few exceptions, had some kind of anti-air defense. Her mind also had other thoughts on strangely pony related theory about the shield that she couldn't put a finger on.


The ponies chatted nervously among themselves.

"Isn't this dreadful?," Rarity asked the other ponies a bit dramatically. "First the human's unfashionable uniforms and now brutes worse than those diamond dogs are on the moon! What next? A magical plague reduces all colors to grey?"

"Calm down Rarity," Twilight said soothingly. "Everything's alright! C'mon, think about it! Samus knows how to fight Space Pirates, she's beaten them down plenty of times!"

"I'd like to see that," said Rainbow Dash enthusiastically. "None of us really know what our friend looks like in action and I'd bet 20 bits that she has some pretty awesome moves."

"Ah'm kinda interested in what you said there Rainbow," chipped in a curious Applejack. "Seein' how she can fight those griffon vets and come back in one piece. Ah'm also willin' to bet 20 bits that she's got moves that might be useful in the next rodeo."

"Uhm Applejack, there is no betting pool," the cyan pegasus informed the farmer pony.

The apple bucking pony chuckled. "My bad, it sounded like you were making one."

"Girls...," Lyra began nervously. "If there are pirates on the moon... do you think they could've met... Her?"

At first the rest of the equine group gave the human crazy pony a confused look until they put two and two together.

"Do you really think that Nightmare Moon would ally herself with those brutes?," asked Rarity. "Sure the mare was evil but remember what Samus said about the pirates and how they deal with what they don't understand?"

"Use science to make it useful for their cause or destroy it," answered Twilight grimly.

Fluttershy squeaked at Twilight's emphasis on "destroy it".

"But how can we know for sure that they didn't ally themselves? Maybe they're still waiting for some signal Nightmare."

"Thank you Twilight!"

All the ponies spun around to face a smiling Samus.

"I've was thinking of her and how maybe she's connected to the shield, so I'm going to check it out anyways just in case, so you might want to tell your princesses to get ready to make another moon to take your current one's place... also you should probably tell them to move it back as well."

The equines gave their armored friend a confused look which made her smile even more.

"I'm pretty sure I've told you that my missions usually end with a bang."


Day court had finished nearly half an hour ago and Celestia had resigned to tea time with her sister. They were chatting over many topics including socks, rainbows, the appearances of strange new ponies all over Equestria, well Ponyville mainly, and what to do with the wreckage of an alien ship that had crashed several hours earlier.

"So sister, what are we going to do with the wreckage from the thing that fell from the sky earlier?," asked a curious and slightly eager Luna.

Celestia raised an eyebrow mid sip of tea. She then replaced the rather fragile cup on it's saucer with a soft clink.

"I do not know," the Sun Goddess said to her sister. "What would we do with it? Sure we could have our top ponies of science and magic study it."

"Or maybe we can rebuild it!," the moon princess suggested excitedly. "Rebuild it and use it for..."

"Exactly my point, we don't have a use for it," Celestia responded smugly.

"What about using it to transport all these new mysterious ponies out of Equestria?"

Celestia's eye's widened at her sister's suggestion. She didn't really expect her to say something so... crude...

Luna saw her sister's reaction and lowered her head a little.

"Well... we can't have Equestria filling up with strange ponies," she said in a softer voice. "We don't even know if they're citizens, there's no chance in Tartarus that they were born in the country, but what really puts me off is how most of them are amnesiacs or they have strange memories."

The Sun Goddess' face donned a serious look. Her sister was right, Equestria was filling up with more ponies and eventually the clans that handled the food and it's distribution might not be able to handle the radical increase of mouths to feed.

"Luna, I am beginning to think you might be on to something," the elder alicorn told her sibling.

Luna looked at Celestia surprised and confused.

"You've only thought about it for ten seconds," the night princess blurted out. "You can't be serious."

Before the Ruler of the Day could respond to her sister an unnatural roar pierced the the peace and silence causing the royal siblings to teleport to the balcony overlooking the royal garden to investigate the sound. Both of their eyes widened in wonder and a tinge of fear. A massive, gleaming grey object had landed in the garden surrounded by at least a dozen Pegasus royal guards. A few seconds later a rectangle appeared on the side and slid to the left. Were the rectangle once was stood several familiar figures.


Author's Note(s)




Being Captain (of the) Obvious I'm going to tell you we're going to the moon so you better not cry. Hopefully I make these upcoming chapters (If they are going to exist... eventually...) somewhat exciting. Maybe, if my mind allows, there will be a casual party with clones/replicas/members of the same species as our favorite antagonists. (Excluding ones from the Metroid games I haven't played which is The Other M and Prime Hunters and Draygoon, well I think thats it's name, cause it's too easy of a boss fight.) Also I will bet 20 bits that Dark Samus would win against Nightmare Moon.

Comments ( 15 )

I'd bet a hundred bits that Samus could beat Dark Samus and Nightmare Moon at the same time.

P.S. It's "Draygon"

Okay, I think I'm lost here in what has happened. Nightmare Moon? Mysterious new ponies? What is this about?

1296191 Ask yourself this. how many characters are there for ponyville that are either A: not characterized(carrot top) or B: have an insane backstory(Doctor whooves)... or C: Pinkie Pie.

1296269
A. They got characteristics (albeit fanon). And that doesn't explain why you brought them only just now.
B. Few as far as I know.
C. 1

And just how many are honest-to-goodness natives to Equestria? Do you think it's actually very few or something? Besides, they're not "new", they've been around at least for quite a while (read: episode 1).

1296816 To be fair, yes, they're natives. doesn't stop them all from causing someone trying to understand them all to be driven crazy.

1296816 Sorry for taking so long to clear it up but these "mysterious" new ponies are actually an extremely horrid attempt at poking fun at OC's and they have nothing to do with the story what so ever.

1298396
Okay.
"apologize for m" what?

1305909 Ignore that bit :twilightsheepish: I must've gotten distracted and forgot to remove that...

Sorry about my last post.
I believe that the total amount of planets Samus has destroyed would actually be four if you counted Dark Aether.

Comment posted by FoxfanMLP22 deleted Dec 25th, 2012

1295383 I Bet a Thousand Bits That Samus can Beat Queen Chrysalis, Ridley, and Discord All at Once at the Same Time

1852916
uhm sorry but discord is DEFINITLEY more powerful than samus, even if were talking hyper mode.

Okay... In the (two?) years since this has updated. I have basically forgotten what is going on. WTF IS GOING ON!

1852916

I agree, Ridley she has beaten already plenty of times, Queen Chrysalis and her hive? It's not the first time she's had to fight her way out of a huge amount of creatures, plus, Wave and Plasma beam, goes through walls, and can pierce he Changelings, they are screwed, and the Space Jump plus Screw attack she can jump through them, but Discord? The guy can screw over Reality, Samus can't beat him, to beat a god , you need another god.

Login or register to comment