• Published 31st Jan 2012
  • 3,727 Views, 138 Comments

Super Equestria - PonyofTacos



Super Equestria? Don't get it? Didn't expect you to.

  • ...
12
 138
 3,727

So It Begins

So It Begins

Samus Aran is the galaxy’s most feared bounty hunter. Where ever she goes evil runs in terror, attempting an impossible escape from justice. Now she is the one running. Just hours ago Samus defied commands of the Galactic Federation to leave the research station orbiting the planet SR388. Further more she used the research station to destroy the near by planet in an attempt to destroy the X parasite. Afterwards she fled the scene when she received a transmission from the Federation branding her a traitor. She had her gunship travel to the fringe of Federation controlled space as an attempt to escape the it’s wrath.


Everypony was gathered at the edge of the Everfree Forest to discover the source of the unusual trail of smoke coming from within. No pony could see the source of the smoke due to the heavy foliage. Of course fear of the forest crushed any thoughts of entering either. So the mayor contacted the Mane 6 to investigate. All of them agreed as usual except for Fluttershy but she was forced to anyways. After gathering up what they thought they needed just in case they had to travel deep into the Everfree Forest they set off. While on their trek the group conversed their thoughts on what could’ve cause this strange trail of smoke. “I hope it isn’t another sleeping dragon,” whispered Rainbow Dash fearfully.

“Naw, it can’t be,” replied Applejack,” If it was then we’d be hearin’ snorin’ and the ground would be shakin’.”

“I hope it’s not a forest fire,” spoke Fluttershy.

“That wouldn’t be likely,” said Twilight matter of facly,” if there was we would hear the crackle of burning wood or feel an extreme heat. Besides this is the Everfree Forest we’re in and I highly doubt that a magical forest would suffer the same effects as a normal one.”

“What if it was some mean meanie pants pony who did this as a prank,” asked Pinkie.

“I don’t think anypony has the guts to even set hoof in here much less start a fire for a prank in this place,” answered Rainbow, shooing away such a silly idea.

“Well I don’t care what it is as long as we get this over with so I can get out of this icky forest,” whined Rarity. [After writing this sentence Rarity glares at me for a moment. To her friends (Except Pinkie Pie) she looks like she’s staring angrily at an empty space.] Noticing her friends were giving her odd looks she hastily makes the excuse, “Sorry phased out a bit there.” (^_^”) Now ignoring what just happened the Mane 6 start walking again. Pinkie walks up to Rarity and whispers, “I knew you could see them too!” As soon as last word left her lips she trotted ahead to catch up with the rest of the group.


After exiting warp speed Samus found her gunship orbiting a blue, green planet. She searched her navigation center for any information on the planet and her location. The only info she found was that she wasn’t in Federation space. Plotting what to do next her on board computer gave her a suggestion. “Check the dark side of the planet. Any major population centers will glow brightly and it will be easier to slip into the atmosphere undetected.” Considered the plan and decided to give it a go. The dark side of the planet was...well... dark. This put Samus at ease. Knowing that this planet had no major cities or ports meant that she could easily hide here till things cooled down. The ship was ordered to land.
The descent proved to be tricky as there was some atmospheric anomoly. At the thought of this she flashed back to the planet Aether.


Samus received a contract from the Galactic Federation. Her objective was to investigate the disappearance of a squad of Federation troops near the planet Aether. She traveled to Aether and went planetside. During the bumpy descent in the atmosphere a discharge of lightning strikes her ship causing her to partially crash land. Unfortunately for Samus she was stuck here for the time being. That didn’t matter though. She had a contract to complete.


A slight jolt snapped her out the trance she was in. The on board computer alerted her to the damage to the starboard engine and it’s controls. Evidently what ever damaged the engine hit fried some of the circuitry controlling it too. With only half power pushing the gunship through the air gravity started to take hold. The on board computer informed Samus of the ship’s increasing descent. The computer predicted that a crash landing was inevitable but wouldn’t be deadly due to the the remaining engine. From the cockpit she could see a gloomy, evil forest coming straight at them. Samus braced her self for the on coming impact.


“I think it’s just over this hill,” exclaimed Twilight. “Steel yourselves girls, we have know idea what lies beyond this hill.” Slowly they climbed to the summit of the hill. They spoke naught a word to keep them hidden from what ever lay behind the hill. Now as the Mane 6 reached the summit they saw a spectacle in the likes of no other pony has seen, including the princesses. What lay before them was a mass of metal they have never seen before. Dripping from the metal was a substance no pony ever wanted to see.


Author’s Note

This my first fan fic ever so I will apologize profusely if this made your eyes bleed from spelling errors or just by how terribly it’s written. (I suck at writing honestly. I will not pay medical bills if your eyes do bleed, it was your choice to read.) Constructive criticism would be nice and no this is not a trollfic. Oh yeah I almost forgot! I didn't create, nor do I own the characters used in this in this fic. They belong to their respective owners.