• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 13,139 Views, 2,974 Comments

Wake up. See This. What do? (Comment driven story) - RazortheAwesome



(This story is driven entirely by user comments) Out of nowhere you suddenly wake up to find yourself in Equestria with Twilight Sparkle looking down at you with a lascivious grin. What do you do?

  • ...
28
 2,974
 13,139

PreviousChapters Next
Debt to be Repaid

Continue to help her until your debt is payed than moonwalk out if there like a baller bauss.

Remember to do the dinosaur.

go with it and pray to Jesus and Faust that Twilight doesn't find you.

Try your darned hardest to do the job correctly until your debt has been paid.

Seriously, even anti-heroes need to do the right thing now and again.

Help AppleJack and hopefully see if she can tell you tell all the mares are trying to sex you up

Carry out your indentured servitude in exchange for food, a home and protection from the other maniacs running about. Yay, pony feudalism!

Work to repay your debt.once completed thank the sane pony for her under standing. Then moonwalk towards the not evil forest and hide..but we all no with your luck your doomed.

ACTUALY HELP HER AND NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID LIKE THE OTHER COMMENTS SAY!

Pull that cart in manly strides and take pride in what you are doing for Applejack. Continue doing this as your manliness radiates off of you with the white hot intensity of A THOUSAND SUNS!

All the while planning an escape route in your mind if Applejack goes all rapey like Twilight and Rarity.

That said, repay your debt by doing what Applejack wants.

Cooperate. Big Mac scares the ever loving sh** outta ya.

And then pranks you at dinner.

Stay in line. Seriously. That big red stallion will tear you up.

watch out for the red one, you have had mares try rape you and almost succeed. If he was to try......

so it might be best if you do as they say for now.

Step one gain some trust complete --- step 2 gain them as allies an friends under way ---step 3 ???? Step 4 profit!

This is your one chance to not get fucked by a pony (hopefully), don't screw yourself over!!!

Comply for now, but if Twilight shows up...GET. THE BUCK. OUT. OF. THERE.

Just do your job before AJ gets even more pissed:ajbemused:

Also, pray to Jesus(wherever the hell he is) that Twilight doesn't find you.:twilightangry2:

Cooperate for now, but remember Rarity also seemed sane at first so maintain a healthy level of paranoia.

Trust her but not fully. Remember how rarity was all liek "Oh no darling I wouldn't do such a thing!" And she wend loco.

Just do what she says but still be cautious and on gaurd.

And look out for big mac. He may EEYUP you to death. :eeyup:

Fulfill your debt to Applejack. You wrecked her stand, so you might as well pay her back. Besides, it's a big orchard, if Twilight comes around, it'll be easier to hide 'till she leaves.

Might as well pay, but make it clear that if you believe your life, sanity, or virginity (wait, I thought I lost it years ago?) is in danger, you will prioritize saving it over paying our debt. If you need to do so, point out that if you lose any of the three you will be unable to repay your debt.

First things first, the debt has to be paid. After the chores are done... Try to be friends with them I guess.

gain their trust

your going to need an ally

Well, there's not much else you can do right now at this point is there? After all, you did wreck her applestand. Granted you WERE running away from an insane purple unicorn, but still there were better ways you could have handled that. You could have wrecked another stand for instance.

Regardless though, what's past is past and now you have a debt to pay, and by Jove you are going to pay it.

Neither Applejack nor Big Macintosh say a word to you as the three of you walk out into the orchard. For now you don't say anything. The day just got started, they are still a little mad, best not to break the ice for now.

While walking through you look around and make not of all the trees and the wilderness around you. In your head you come up with several escape plans in case things go tits up here or Twilight comes back. Most of which just involve running out into the orchard and hoping they don't find you.

Eventually the three of you reach your destination, which to you just looks like the rest of the orchard, but it is THEIR orchard so you figure they know where the hell they are going. Applejack tells you to stay put for a moment while they buck some apple trees. Since you are pretty much useless at this point, you just lean back against the cart and wait for them. You watch as they each take some baskets from the cart and set them up around the trees. Then you see something that makes your jaw drop. You're quite sure it literally dropped.

You watch Applejack kick a tree so hard it practically shakes the entire thing. All the apples that were in the tree fall out and into the baskets. You're not sure if that's by luck or she planned it. Either way, it's still kind of shocking. That's nothing compared to what happens next though.

You watch as Big Macintosh takes down an entire tree with just his right leg. No, seriously, the tree snapped like a twig when he hit it and fell over... with just his right leg.

Cooperate. Big Mac scares the ever loving sh** outta ya.

And then pranks you at dinner.

Stay in line. Seriously. That big red stallion will tear you up.

watch out for the red one, you have had mares try rape you and almost succeed. If he was to try......

so it might be best if you do as they say for now.

And look out for big mac. He may EEYUP you to death. :eeyup:

You were pretty sure of it before but now you're certain. Applejack was threatening enough, but now you're certain that this guy.... pony... will absolutely floor you if you step out of line. Hell, what remained of you could probably be scooped up with a dustpan and a broom by that point. You make a mental note NOT TO MESS WITH HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!

Your mind then drifts to darker places.... every mare you've ran into before (except for Lyra and Bon Bon) has tried to have their way with you... if he....

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO THINK ABOUT THAT!!! BESIDES HE HATES YOU RIGHT NOW!!! AT LEAST YOU HOPE HE DOESN'T HATE YOU TOO MUCH AT THIS POINT!!!

You watch as Applejack glares at Big Macintosh for doing that, though its not the same glare she ever threw at you.

"Eee..... sorry," Big Mac says as he looks away and throws on a goofy smile. Applejack just sighs and walks over around the tree. She then starts picking some of the apples out of the tree and putting them into the baskets manually. You pull your jaw back up off the ground and walk over to help her. Hell, you have a debt to repay, and you could definitely be helpful in this area.

About 15 minutes later, the three of you have managed to fill several baskets full of apples. You actually did manage to help out quite a bit when picking apples from the fallen tree. Your hands were much more suited to the task than their hooves or mouths (you saw them using both).

The three of you then load all of the baskets onto the cart (the baskets were smaller than they looked) and Applejack looks right at you.

"Right, now take that cart back to tha barn, drop off the apples and then get back here." She orders you. "We're gonna need more of em."

"Yes Ma'am," You say politely as you walk on over back towards the cart. You just hear Applejack sigh loudly for a moment before going back to her work. You on the other hand, have a job of your own. You then grab the cart and begin to haul it back towards the barn.

Pull that cart in manly strides and take pride in what you are doing for Applejack. Continue doing this as your manliness radiates off of you with the white hot intensity of A THOUSAND SUNS!

All the while planning an escape route in your mind if Applejack goes all rapey like Twilight and Rarity.

start thinking of how the fuck you're going to pull it once it has baskets full of apples in it. (it's probably going to be alot heavier) :moustache:

YOU DID NOT THINK THIS THROUGH!!!! THIS CART WAS NOTHING WHEN IT WAS EMPTY, BUT THESE APPLES ARE A LOT HEAVIER THAN THEY SEEM!!! YOU PULL ON IT WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH BUT IT HARDLY MOVES!!! YOU ARE ONLY JUST NOW GETTING TO THE BARN!!!!

Invent the combustion engine to power the cart.

OH YOU COULD DO THAT.... IF YOU BLOODY KNEW HOW! WHICH YOU DON'T! YOU AREN'T A MECHANIC YOU WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO INVENT A COMBUSTION ENGINE EVEN IF THE BLUEPRINTS FOR ONE WERE STARING YOU IN THE FACE!!! BY JOVE, THAT WOULD MAKE THIS A LOT EASIER THOUGH, BUT ALAS YOU HAVE NO COMBUSTION ENGINE SO THERE WILL BE NONE OF THAT.

STILL... YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO LET YOURSELF GET BEATEN BY A HORSE!!! YOU ARE A MAN! A GOD DAMNED HUMAN BEING!!! THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN, AND AN HONEST MAN AT THAT!!! YOU HAVE A DEBT TO REPAY, AND BY JOVE YOU ARE GOING TO REPAY IT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT JUST A MAN, BUT YOU ARE A BAWLER BOSS! THAT'S RIGHT!!! A BALWER BOSS!!! YOU WERE ONE BEFORE YOU GOT HERE, AND YOU STILL ARE NOW!!! AND YOU ALWAYS PAY YOUR DEBTS!!!

You finally reach the barn. You lean back against the cart and let out a loud sigh as you wipe the sweat off your brow. By Jove that was difficult but you did it. You did it.

You also consider that you still need to pay off your college debts when you get home for some reason.

Anyway, you unload all the baskets of Apples where Applejack told you to, which takes less than five minutes actually. The baskets weren't nearly as heavy on their own as the cart, so you could move them pretty easily.

Once you're done with that, you load up some new baskets and turn the cart around to bring it back to Applejack and Big Mac.

Out of the corner of your eye you see an upside down cardboard box with a red exclamation mark on the side. Suddenly Solid Snake peeks from underneath it!

"Shit!" he yells, "Cover blown!"

He then calls in a hind who is piloted by Jesus with Discord as secondary pilot. A rope ladder unrolls from underneath it, which Snake then grabs onto. And then they fly into the sunset. :pinkiehappy:

You're just about to leave when you notice a very peculiar cardboard box. Odd... you don't think you've ever seen cardboard boxes here before. You also notice that it has a red exclamation point painted on the side.

Suddenly, you see someone peek out from under the box, and its not a pony.

"SHIT!" he practically yells as he sees you. "COVER BLOWN!"

You then start to hear a very peculiar noise that seems to be getting louder... and louder...

Suddenly you look up and notice a hind helicopter fly out from behind the barn and stop right above you. The helicopter then lets a ladder down as the box then lifts up to reveal none other than SOLID FUCKING SNAKE!!! He then grabs onto the ladder and it begins to fly up. You look up at it to see that the helicopter is being piloted by none other than Jesus and Discord.

Fly away.

The hind helicopter then proceeds to do just that. With Solid Snake on the ladder, the helicopter then turns off towards the fields and flies out towards the sun.

You stand there gobsmacked for what must have been several minutes. You could swear you were high as all hell when you last saw that... now you've just seen it while sober... You stand there for several more minutes before you finally remember to blink and that you still have a job to do.

Working on this farm IS A PAIN!!!! Yet you have to do it, you do have a debt to repay. You load up and take back several more baskets as you get back to them. Only to unload them and go back to get more. This really is becoming tedious work.

Still, if nothing else, you gotta admit this is a hell of a way to improve your strength.

Make idle conversation and constantly compliment that this is the biggest apple farm you have ever seen, and that the apples look the freshest and reddest you have ever known there could be in a shade of red.

You attempt to strike up conversation with Applejack several times, but she always refuses to speak to you. Not that you can really blame her, though.

small talk with big mac while working to slowly but surly gain his trust:eeyup:

Against your better judgement you also try to strike up a conversation with Big Macintosh as well, though he says even less than Applejack. All he ever seems to say to you is "Eeeyup" and "Nope". You're not sure if he's doing this because he hates you or if he's always like this. He doesn't appear to be mad when he's saying anything to you, at least not anymore.

Eventually, and a LONG eventually later, Applejack allows you a quick lunch break. She even asks if you want anything, but given the pony food you've seen so far and your general politeness, you tell her not to bother with that. Still, you do treat yourself to some of the delicious apples you helped them pick, AND BY JOVE THEY ARE DELICIOUS (you really need to come up with a better catch phrase).

Seriously, these are some of the sweetest apples you've ever tasted, possibly the best-No- THE best apples you've ever tasted. You really gotta hand it to Applejack, she does have some good apples. Now you almost feel even worse for wrecking her stand.

You sit and lean back against the cart as you eat a few more apples. It only occurs to you know that you haven't even had breakfast today.

As you eat your lunch though, you look up in the sky and notice something. At first, you think its the hind helicopter from earlier, but closer inspection reveals it to be something else entirely.

Its a pegasus... no really its a pegasus. Well fuck you Ray Bradbury. You've seen regular ponies and unicorns, and now you're seeing pegasai. Yes, this is the first pegasus you've seen since you got here.

This pegasai in particular seems to be cyan blue in color and has (much to your disbelief) a rainbow mane and tail. You have no idea how that mane is possible, but it clearly is.

The pegasus just appears to be idly flying above the acres as if looking for something.

What do you do?

Author's Note:

And this is for all of you who voted the other option :pinkiehappy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufy9UXOeMw

PreviousChapters Next