• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 32,703 Views, 4,346 Comments

The Tales of Prince Onyx - Stanislas



[Celestia found a human baby in her garden and decided to keep it.]

  • ...
299
 4,346
 32,703

PreviousChapters Next
34-Love is in bloom (or chapteR 34)

ChapteR 34

Love is in bloom

press here for the clop version


“Ok, keep calm, Twilight, this is only the single most important moment in your life.” The unicorn paced nervously as she took a few deep breaths to calm herself. “Whew, take it slow, Twilight, take it slow.”

Twilight walked over to the mirror and looked at her reflection, she could see her legs shaking as she thought of expressing her feelings. She closed her eyes as she regained control over her breathing, and opened them again to look at herself.

“I can’t go down there like this,” Twilight groaned as she went straight for her wardrobe, pulling
back the wooden doors and going directly for a sleek black dress that had a small flame sewn onto the front.

“What am I going to say?” Twilight bit her lip as she began slipping into the black lingerie. “Onyx, I love you… No, too direct.”

The unicorn’s horn glowed as a brush flew over from her desk, and she began to comb her mane; she paused as she tapped the brush against her chin. “Onyx, remember all the happy times we’ve spent together? I want to experience that again forever.”

Twilight hummed before shaking her head and continuing with brushing her mane. “That sounds completely wrong.”

As Twilight continued to fret and worry about how she was going to express her feelings to the prince who was experiencing a similar problem downstairs, Onyx paced around the centre table as he tapped his fingers together.

“Cadance is going to kill me if I don’t get this right,” Onyx muttered as he looked around for
inspiration. “Twilight, you are as beautiful as … as beautiful as…”

The Prince groaned as he dropped into one of the chairs, head in his hands as he groaned into his palms. “How can I do so well when I’m drunk, and then terrible when I’m sober?” Onyx asked himself as he looked at the stairs that led to Twilight’s bedroom.

“I should just be honest,” Onyx nodded. “Twilight, I love you. It couldn’t be any simpler ... but what if it’s too simple?”

As Onyx began to pace around the room again, Twilight was staring at herself in the mirror. She had placed a red feather into her mane, perfecting her image as she shook nervously.

“Alright, Twilight Sparkle, this is it.” The unicorn looked at the door that separated her from Onyx. She gulped as she walked over to it; every step seemed to last forever until she slowly turned the handle and pulled the door open slightly.

She peeked through the small crack and saw Onyx gazing out the window, his face hidden by his mane as he rubbed his chin with a finger. Twilight took one final breath before she pulled the door open and stepped out to the top of the stairs.

“Onyx?” She smiled as the human turned to look up at her. Onyx’s heartbeat was racing as he looked up at Twilight, and his eyes lingered at the black dress that clung to Twilight; it complemented her figure as well as accented her purple fur.

“Wow, Twilight,” Onyx tore his eyes away from Twilight’s body as he looked back into her purple eyes, “you look … wonderful.”

Twilight blushed heavily as she looked down at herself. “Rarity made this for me, and you know how much effort she puts into making dresses.”

Onyx rubbed the back of his neck as Twilight slowly walked down the steps. “I really want to talk to you about something.”

“Oh?” Twilight stopped as she reached the bottom of the stairs. “Would you like to sit down? I have something to say as well.”

The human and pony both walked over to Twilight’s sofa and sat down at opposite ends, both
avoiding eye contact as they gave themselves a few final thoughts before they slowly turned to give each other nervous smiles.

“I just wanted to say—” they both said in unison before laughing it off. Onyx rubbed his neck and Twilight played with her mane, making sure the red feather was still there. They both sighed as they decided to just get it over with.

“I love you!” they blurted out before they both froze and looked at each other. Twilight blinked a few times before Onyx shuffled to the middle of the sofa; she didn’t hesitate as she too moved closer, and locked eyes with the Prince.

Onyx slowly lifted his hand to Twilight’s face. She rubbed it against his palm as his fingers ran through her mane, knocking out the feather that gently floated to the ground. Twilight’s hooves lightly wrapped around Onyx’s neck as she allowed herself to be pulled into the kiss.

Twilight’s lips pursed before she sank into the moment and allowed her mouth to open; her tongue was joined by Onyx’s, that snaked into her mouth and elicited a moan that she failed to hold back.

The unicorn pushed her body forward, gently pushing Onyx onto his back, taking it slow so she didn’t break the contact between their mouths. Onyx slipped one of his hands under the black dress and brushed his fingers against Twilight’s soft fur.

Onyx marvelled at the silky feeling from the dress and the soft warmth from Twilight; his heart
continued to race in anticipation as she slowly rubbed herself against his chest.

***

Clop here, go read it if you want to know what have happened

***

Twilight fell onto her back in her bed; the night before had emptied her of every last bit of energy. Onyx joined her a moment later.

“How ... many ... times?” panted the Prince, exhausted.

“I think it was ... eight for me and ... five for you,” answered the purple mare.

Both of them laughed and hugged each other. Too tired to do anything else, they lied there, enjoying the feeling of being in the arms of the one they truly loved.

Author's Note:

A small chapter i know, but the next one will be bigger!

The Chapter have been writted by Anonymous, edited by me, and edited by XximpersonatorxX

If you go read the clop well have fun if not...well have fun too. Please thumbs up and fav.

Don't forget to comment about how you feel on this chapter, all that kind of stuck. That really helping me when i know if you hate a chracter etc....

PreviousChapters Next