• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 32,703 Views, 4,346 Comments

The Tales of Prince Onyx - Stanislas



[Celestia found a human baby in her garden and decided to keep it.]

  • ...
299
 4,346
 32,703

PreviousChapters Next
6-Meeting The Family

Chapter 6

Meeting The Family

Onyx woke up this morning with the need to play with Twilight again. Last night when Celestia had explained to him that she would now take the young unicorn under her wing, Onyx was happy with this news, because it means that she will come to the castle everyday to learn from Celestia, and play with him. Since he still needs to get revenge on her, and defeat smarty pants. She had won, when she had thrown Smarty Pants in his face, and hid his commander Philomena until he gave up.

Onyx was so lost in his thoughts, he did not see his cousin until he bumped into him.
“OUCH!... Hey Blueblood, what are you doing here?” Onyx asked, before he took a quick look at him. Usually Blueblood would have a clean mane, it was like as if Nightmare Moon herself was running after him.

“Get out of the way!!! And if you see my sister, tell her that you never saw me!” He screamed before he started to run away again. Onyx was troubled, his cousin never came near his room.

“BLUEBLOOD COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!” Yelled a angry pink alicorn with... with a green mane..???

“Cadence..... why is your mane gr-”

“DON’T ASK!! DID YOU SEE WHERE BLUEBLOOD WENT!?”

“He ran that way.” Onyx answered back, pointing in the direction Blueblood had ran.

Cadence and Blueblood were never playing him. Usually Cadence is too busy with her homework in her royal school, and Blueblood... Well, he just never wants to be with him. At first, Onyx thought, ‘Maybe because I’m was too young?’ (Blueblood was 12 years old and Cadence is 16 years, so Onyx was younger than them both.) later on, he realised that Blueblood just didn’t like him.

“Well, I think I should go eat, before mom eats all the pancakes... Again” He thought out-loud.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celestia was sitting in the dining room, and the only thing that restrained her from throwing herself into the big pancake mountain in front of her, was that she’d just finished brushing her mane, and she didn’t want to redo it again. So she just had taken 3 pancakes and started to eating them slowly, that was, until her son came in.

“NOOO! Mommy, don’t eat all the pancakes, somepony had put poison in them!!” Onyx yelled. Celestia immediately stopped eating them.

“And what is this type of poison?” She asked smirk, knowing her son only wanted the pancakes to himself.

“It’s a type of poison that only works on ponies, so I will need to eat them all for your protection.” Onyx said with a killer pokerface that a child his age shouldn’t have.
Celestia pushed her breakfast away, then took some bread with her magic, deciding to amuse her son. Onyx, who was smiling, like if it was the most wonderful day of his life, had sat down at his seat, then placed all the pancakes onto his plate. They both started to eat silently, until Cadence, still with a green mane, and Blueblood... who had a strange red mark on his cheek, came in. They both sat down at their respective places, even if Blueblood was now more closer to Onyx than her sister.

“Auntie Celestia, why does Onyx have all the pancakes?” asked Blueblood, Celestia had left her son to answer him.

“Because they have poison in them and I’m the only one who is immune, is me!”

“If only you weren't immune to them.” Blueblood whispered to himself, buying in to the lie, but Celestia heard him and gave him a stern look, that said ‘Bitch, fuck you, thats my son motherfucker’

They all started to eat, the room was calm, and the only noise in the room was the one, of somepony eating, until Onyx stopped and turned himself to his mom.

“Mom... why haven’t I started school yet?” he asked. Celestia choked on her orange juice, not expecting that answer. Blueblood and Cadence just waited until she regained herself.

“Why *Cough* why would you ask such a question, Onyx?” she questioned.

“Well, yesterday, Twilight was telling me, that she will start school now, and she’s 2 years younger than me, so I was wondering, why I haven’t started it yet.”

“Well, because... I was thinking about it not to long ago, but because you never asked to go to school. I was guessing that maybe, you don’t want to go there now.” Onyx was looking frustrated.

“But I WANT to learn, I want to know how things work here and share it with Twilight when she comes and meets me again.”

Celestia sighed, she did not like the idea to send her son off to school, but she had no choice.
“Well, okay then. What do you think, if we go get you registered this afternoon?” Onyx ran up to Celestia and hugged her.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you mommy! I’m gonna go tell Shadow Heart now!” He said before he ran out of the dining room. Celestia looked at him with a smile... until she couldn’t see him anymore.

“You both still need to explain to me why you, Cadence, your mane is in a color like that, and YOU nephew, we will need to have a talk about how you reacted with Onyx.” Celestia said those words, dripping with toxic venom. Blueblood gulped and started to pray for a miracle that will let him get out of this situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onyx was in his room, and had packed some stuff for this afternoon. He was taking his favorite pencil, some sheets of paper, an eraser, and finally a backpack that Cadence had given him when she had visited him a little while ago. She had said that it was an early birthday gift, the backpack was black like his hair, and with a picture of the sun and the moon, on each side. When Celestia and Onyx came back from the school for the inscription, she had give him a list with many things to buy for school, and now the last thing he will need, is to prepare the lunch for tomorrow.

Onyx was in the royal kitchen, preparing a peanut butter, and jelly sandwich for the lunch for tomorrow by himself. When the door opened and Blueblood come in.

“Hey, cousin, what are you doing here, do you want to help me? I can’t reach the peanut butter.” asked Onyx, but instead of Blueblood answering him, he slapped him.

“Listen to me you junk, by your fault, Celestia cut the money I receive every week! So don’t ask me to help you, or be your friend. I’m only friends with PONIES. You monster. How can you think, you can have friends if you are not one of us?” Then seeing that Onyx had left his backpack on the floor, Blueblood opened it, and started to stomp on it. Onyx was in tears, at each stomp of Blueblood, he could hear the noises of the things being broken inside, but the only thing he can do, is watched him.

“That was for telling my sister where I was this morning.” then he walked away, but before he went out, he gave Onyx a look of disgust.

“And don’t you dare, try to go cry to the legs of your mommy. I know where you are, and I know where you hide your stupid plushies.”

“NO! Please don’t do that!” Cried Onyx. Alone on the floor in the kitchen.

Author's Note:

BLUEBLOOD YOU SCUM!!!!!

i have a couple of question for you.

1) short chapter everyday or big chapter everyweek.
2) cadance or cadence
3) griffin or gryffin.
4) I will need some OC for the story, Onyx will meet them at the school, so you know what to do if you want to see one of your character in my story (pm)

PreviousChapters Next