• Published 5th Sep 2012
  • 10,813 Views, 584 Comments

Salvation through Harmony - Roran Dreamon



As the first Guardian Class N7 for the Earth Systems Alliance his goal was simple: Protect All Life.

Comments ( 40 )

sees update..... Ohhh a new cha- 28,000 words!
Oh sweet baby luna! :pinkiegasp:

hmm now just how many questions have arisen

2910824 Well from you the viewers so far, surprisingly not many, but in the story of the ponies talking to him, plenty.2910945 Yes, feed my ego pet, it is hungry.2910433 And Yes, I did say it was gonna be a big chapter, now let the red rain fall.

2912902 Yes, feed my ego MOAR!

Comment posted by Lord Charles deleted Jul 21st, 2013

Now that i have your eyes...fantastic chapter i look forward to the next.
stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1038867/mass-effect-dancing-turian-o.gif

nothing like the feeling of seeing a new chapter of a story you love :heart:

Comment posted by Roran Dreamon deleted Jul 22nd, 2013
Comment posted by Sjogras deleted Jul 22nd, 2013
Comment posted by Sjogras deleted Jul 22nd, 2013
Comment posted by Roran Dreamon deleted Jul 22nd, 2013
Comment posted by Sjogras deleted Jul 22nd, 2013

2917518 I am going to need a freakin drink after this.

Comment posted by Sjogras deleted Jul 22nd, 2013

2917799 Forget it, just gonna block and erase. Only need one person for that position.

2961397 Those parts in the movie are always funny, how they always manage to screw up his picture makes me wonder the intelligence of the criminal sketch artists in those days.

3136602 Technically he was impressed.

3222943 Good for you, would you like a cookie?

3223206

To be fair, had I read more of the comments before leaving mine then I simply wouldn't have left it in the first place. Since then I would have known you didn't want to see any constructive criticism. :twilightsmile:

3429605 It will continue I am just on hold for the moment

I just realized, you're the same dude who wrote the everfree chronichles. gotta read this now.

how long do I gotta wait? plz. I need more :fluttershysad:

4040456 erm...your comment confuses me

4040838


Hm mh in all due respect i don't remember posting that comment but what i think i was trying to say was. Dear people please shut up and enjoy the story grammar problems happen to all of us and can be ignored and don't make a big deal out of someone using the wrong too-to? I don't know... I barley remember what i ate for the mornings.

4040838 Is there anyway you could possibly update the story? I can understand if you can't.

4763158 Who says i was insulting his grammar im insulting the assfucks who correct him on every little mistake Nigga? Isent that a color wait thats negro alright then home dawg? I will be hopping down the citayyy with my homieeess.

3223206 Good Job sir.:trollestia:

Next thing you know, Phantom whips out a knife with a bipod and a compound bow.

This is such a great story, cant wait to read more!

This History Is Dead =?¿=

I absolutely LOVE the story and I simply CANT wait until you continue the story. I also Really enjoy Endure for an Eternity which this reminds me of.

5851652 I am going to say it, Commander Shep did.

3429921 a year and a half, does this still hold true?:unsuresweetie:

Hmmm... Bit of a Gary Stu character, who survived the end by being an agent of Death, but was trapped in stone for 15.7 million years. Then he gets found by accident, hauled to Canterlot, then released to bring chaos and nonsense, then finds proof he is the last alive, then finds a geth he doesn't trust because Eden Prime, then is vindicated, then gets turned into a pony, then back again, then he builds a small mech, then he leaves it behind because trains, then he sword fights Sombra, then he meets Chryssi, then he kills a dragon, then meets a reverse engineering race of gremlins, then gets involved in a battle, then gets yoinked by the kid of the dragon he killed, then walks to Ponyville from the Everfree, then attends an opera followed by his own funeral, then goes off to sleep with Celestia. Finally, an abandoned facility without power activates and thaws out survivors and cyborgs them into soldiers with the order of go find tech, bring it back, message back if other survivors found for pick up. Convoluted and overblown plot that honestly should cover at most two years, yet Roran is treating it like its been five or ten. Oh well, what's going to be blown up next?

Figured I would finish up the last chapters, so now I'm done with this one :pinkiesmile:

when will the next chapter be out?

So they basically become the Brotherhood from Fallout nice.

Login or register to comment