• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 25,216 Views, 1,288 Comments

The Dark Apprentice - Come Hither



Twilight becomes Luna's student and is taught all the rituals of the night, including sex.

  • ...
90
 1,288
 25,216
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 159 )

Expect next update in 13 months or so. I'm going to go drink Pepsi like a heretic.

No way. :pinkiegasp: I seriously thought this was dead.

Wanderer D
Moderator

It lives!

-waiting for a friend to leave a game lobby
-dark apprentice has updated

SEE YA :rainbowdetermined2:

3311639
The Gentlecolt himself, so fast. I'll take a certain degree of fulfillment from that.

I can't wait for November 2014 when this updates again!

Oh my gosh... IT'S ALIVE!!! :pinkiegasp:

Sweet black baby Jesus Christ it lives!!!

3311632
Me being lacking in current news as I am, why 13 months?

3311632 Even your note here has me grinning like a maniac. Mr. Anderson, welcome back.

We missed you.

Wanderer D
Moderator

3311660 Hey, I did a double-take when I saw it. You can't expect me NOT to comment after that!

3311632

At least we have a vague date this time. Welcome back. :twilightsmile:

IT LIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!
Can we sweet talk you into doing an update in 6 months? Pretty please? :pinkiesad2:

Holy shitsnacks! I never expected this delightful story to be updated ever again! Huzzah!

It's Alive! Wheeeeeeee! :pinkiehappy:

3311632 Hopefully that was Sarcasm, cause even I don't take that long... and this story is much more popular:pinkiehappy:. Seriously though, hope that was sarcasm, and if it wasn't, see ya in 13 months 4 days and 14 hours:twilightsheepish:

"them atop a She found" You dropped the last sentence and a half or so of a paragraph, I think.

Twilight pulled the remnants of the book from her shadow and placed them atop a She found her friends outside.

I think you dropped a sentence or something there.

Hot damn. Good shit every time.

3311878
Fixed. Not sure what the fuck happened there, but thanks for the heads up.

3311760

I damned near fell off my chair, personally, then started grinning like a loon.

*Click*

Damn it Pinkie. Damn it Rainbow.

Also you just KNOW Fluttershy is going to take a sudden... interest in the Dark Apprentice now.

"It's always the quiet ones."

Yay! A new chapter!

3311951 You bet it's the quiet ones! You should see my girlfriend's fetishes!

3312081

You're right. I should.

My girlfriend's a pornstar. Just don't tell her or she'll kill me...

Huh.

I have this really, really weird relationship with this story, where I honestly dislike it, and yet the moment a new chapter pops up I drop everything to read it.

I don't know how that works. :rainbowhuh:

(I have the same deal going with "Solitary Locust".)

Oh mai gawd! An update to one of my favorite fics! My day has been made!!! -Proceeds to glomp author in gratitude, propriety be damned.-

3312091 That just means she likes sex... not that she has any specific fetishes....

Here's a list, since you are dying to know
Blood
Tails
Wings
Paws
Hands
Feet
Anal* (but not scat)
Unbirthing
almost all forms of BDSM
Stockings
And many more...



*We're lesbians, so a strapon is required

3312122

I was making a flippant joke, but your blunt reply has actually made me crack up. That's just... poetry in motion I presume.

I wish you two the best, and I sincerely hope the author found more amusement than annoyance at our comments.

I'm just imagining the poor Come Hither staring at our exchange wondering whether or not to reply.

Holy shit, an actual update? To The Dark Apprentice?! So much joy...

Intriguing and delightful! Sometimes I masturbate for three hours; it's not exactly easy. Luna's magic is terribly wonderful and interesting. I agree with her that Twilight needs to fuck her friends more. I caught a typo by the way, “And it not always night, Twilight Sparkle.” I think you meant "it's".

First I get to go learn about a school I'm planning to attend, then get a book and have it signed by the author after he talks about it, the I get beef jerky. BUT THIS I DID NOT EXPECT UNTIL I WENT...uh, would I be going up or down? Oh well.... My point is that this will either make my day or ruin it. IT LIVES!!!!

Am i the only one that simply raised my eyebrow and read the story?

Huzzah! An update!

An . . . interesting game Luna's playing.

I finished reading it and WOW! That is so much better! You have improved a lot, and this story is wonderful. I really like this story and I will see you next week. Also, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.

:pinkiegasp: sweet celestia rape me with her horn its back!!!!!!

НУЫ!!!! ГЗВФЕУ!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

YES!!!!UPDATE!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Had to re-read the whole damn story over again. And probably by the next update I'll have to re-re-read it.
I love you so much.
c:

I was wondering if this would ever come back. :o

3311632

13 months..... I'll just go cry in a corner now. :raritycry:

I do enjoy a clopfic that stands without the clop.

You have a very definite understanding of the characters, and it makes this particular fanfic FASCINATING.

Well, wasn't expecting this. Great chapter. And I agree with the others... Damn it Pinkie! Damn it Dash! But still, hilarious.:twilightsmile:

It appears that you have learned the art of necromancy and resurrected this story. That's good... I was almost certian that this story was dead forever.

3311632 Nice to see this updated so soon after your comeback fic. Awaiting more.

I wouldve thought that one of Lunas favouties, given her mist and Shadowbolts forms, is shape changing, multiplication, and remote shadow tentacle cock sex? Sort of like Twilight doesnt leave the library in order to take Pinkie, RD, And Fluttershy, all in their homes, at the same time?

I bet Luna will still get confused as all crazy at Pinkie Klein. I mean, weve seen how Pinkie can appear out of Everywhere, so why not Pinkie herself. then you go Twilight waking up in a nightmare thanks to Pinkie, which Luna would give up on due to it being too weird, etc?

Hmm, maybe time to look up some hypergeometrical notes.

It's always great to see a fic updated after a long hiatus.

So, it's almost like Twilight has earth pony magic now... clearly we can look forward to Celestia inducting Twilight as The Faithful Student next, which will coincidentally give her pegasus magic, right? :pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh:

3313019
Yup, and it's nice to see that the ending hasn't been rushed. :pinkiesmile:

Sweet an update! My life is one chapter closer to being complete! Though would definitely much prefer Twilight to learn to be sexy predator twilight instead of prey twilight, i must see where this is going next.

It lives again, joyous days!

Well hot damn, the past few weeks havs seen multiple long dry stories updating! Must be something in the water; something good.

Login or register to comment