• Published 10th Jul 2017
  • 3,639 Views, 89 Comments

Tails' Enterprise. - lonelywhitefox



Time to see how well I can create a business from nothing more then a few tools and a magical emerald to work with and bad luck hitting me at every corner.

Comments ( 20 )

I noticed some word errors in the beginning with the word again which I think was supposed to be ago.

Thanks for the update, but I wish that the chapter was longer.

Ayyyy welcome back

Nice hope to see more soon

good to see you mate, love the story and was wondering when it would be updated

Thanks for the update. Hope to see more *\0/**\0/**\0/*

If Tails wanted to, he could single-handedly bring the Griffon country out of the dark ages.

I like this story so far, especially the gradual improvements in grammar after each chapter, and the plot is easy to follow, the main character is not some overpowered Mary sue, with emotional, issues, or a perverted creep, and the side characters actually do stuff rather than rely on the MC. Over all I like the improvements, the characters and the plot, but I think the antagonists need a little work, Discord and Starswirl don't really give me the big bad aura I get from most villains, for Tails I would imagine a cunning villain, someone who makes plans three steps ahead and isn't afraid of the consequences, like Toffee from SVTFOE, or Evil Morty from rick and Morty, or even Viggo Grimborn from HTTYD: Race to the edge. Love the story so far though.

This is going well. Please continue

Ive seen quite a few books on this website and i can tell you this have a lot of potential. Maybe get an editor though as i spotted several gramatical errors along with comma errors

In my honest opinion, You could do with more solidly controlling your perspective shifts. Jumping between third and first person early on nearly turned me away from the story.

The plot could also use some work. Things are going by VERY quickly. It almost feels like you're forcing characters to jump to the truth and move on rather than sit and think it over, so that you can hurry on to the next event.

My last bit of advice is a simple rule I try my best to follow when writing. "Show, don't tell." So far I feel like I've only been told the story. I never really feel like I've been shown a scene. This takes away from the experience, and I feel it could be better.

I hope this helps! This is a good story, and it has a lot of promise! Here's hoping life starts pulling together for you. I know it can be tough, but so far you've survived 100% of your worst days! Just keep going.

should I read it? it looks interesting... but the lack of updates...

well... gonna give it a read and then a review after it

gave it a read... its promissing, need some edits in some chapters (first person and third person keeps swapping in the first few chapters), also some of Tails' internal thoughts does not fit with the caracter (the displaced, not Tails)

Plz update this story!! I need more!

Sadly, Sharpen's wife had passed away about five years again, he was pretty old for this era, having just hit his fifty-seventh birthday a month again. His son was in his thirties and his youngest grand chick was around my age if not give or take it a year or two.

ago

This is an interesting fic, hope to see more soon. :twilightsmile:

I must see more tailskun

Login or register to comment