• Published 8th Jun 2016
  • 367 Views, 17 Comments

The Khronos empire - Cyrusquest



this a story is a point of view of many character who are facing cruel reality cause by the Kronos empire , a empire who built their civilization base on technology . they seek bring down Celestia kingdom and those who is threat to them .

  • ...
5
 17
 367

Chapter 21: Showdown part 2

The chapter resumes from where the outcasted Divine of Knowledge tackled Celestia into the Griffin Castle and Luna galloped to her sister as she was preparing to fight Khronos but his rush attack weaken her ability to stand.

"TIIIAA!!!" gasped Luna then everyone prepared themselves to battle Khronos but Luna stopped them by raising her hoof. "Everyone, wait! This battle....is for the Mane Six. Regroup at the Castle!" said Luna as she lead the army away with Celestia then turned to Twilight. "Fight well, Twilight, and make him pay!" frowned Luna.

"Don't worry, Luna. Make sure that Celestia is okay." said Twilight then she turned to Khronos with her glare. Rainbow Dash check on Celestia as she fell on her front knees then tell her to stay with the Mane Six and she obliged. The Mane Six, along with Fluttershy, took their battle stances fearlessly. "GIVE IT UP, KHRONOS!! YOU LOST THIS BATTLE!!!" yelled Twilight.

"Why..." Khronos teleport in front of Twilight. "This isn't finished yet!!" he yelled as he swung his Omni Blade but Twilight evade it with a backflip.

"Says an arrogant King whose eyes are too sore to see what is really happening!" grinned Rainbow Dash.

"You dare mock me?!?" he growled.

"We dare because you have no right to rule our home!" added Rarity.

"You think everypony will praise a King who slaughter so many innocents who doesn't even heard of your people?" added Apple Jack.

"In short, a loser!" grinned Pinkie cheerfully.

"Let's go, girls!!" yelled Twilight as she fired her magic beam at Khronos, which he blocked it with an energy shield then fired his magic beam. Twilight flew up and evade it, allowing Rarity to immediately conjures and launch multiple energy spears at Khronos' blind spot, pummeling him down but he stood up despise the pressure of the attacks and blasted Rarity aside, stopping her attacks. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie joined together and tackled Khronos aside then Fluttershy grabbed his tail and start slamming him against the ground thrice before throwing him to the sky, which Rainbow Dash dash ahead to the sky, loop over and divebomb toward Khronos, dragged him down and impacted him against the boulder, creating an explosive force that shattered it into pieces then Rainbow Dash part away from the misguided King as he rose up with debris on his armors.

"Ahhhh...urgh.... Why you little scum!! I will kill you!!" he growled as he stood up.

"You should've done so when you had us prisoners, Khronos!" sneered Rainbow Dash as she dash around and jabbed his face with each pass then part away as Apple Jack charged toward Khronos.

"Now you're gonna regret it, you jerk!!" yelled Apple Jack as she skid across the ground, turned around and start bashing him with several light mule kick before channeling her strength into her hind legs and kicked him so hard, he grind across 10 miles then Rainbow Dash flew around him at great speed, creating a tornado before parting away as Khronos used his magic to disburst it, only for two earth pillars to rise up and crushed him like a pancake then Rarity repeated her first technique and bashed him further away then Rainbow Dash picked AJ up, flew toward Khronos as he recovered from the debris and she drop-kicked Khronos down, they flew up then dive down and head-stomp together that sank Khronos into the ground with an earthshaking blast.

Golden was trotting away with Zeus and everyone else then she looked back and saw the Mane Six battling Khronos fiercely and without hesitation.

"We can't just run away!! They might need our help!!" argued Golden.

"I know how you feel but this is the moment of truth!" said Zeus then something zoomed over them at such tremendous speed. "What the?!?" exclaimed Zeus. Luna recognized the blur as her sister.

"Tia!! Ember, take the lead! Make sure that everyone reaches the castle safe and sound!" ordered Luna.
"Don't worry. I'll make sure that everyone makes to the Castle! Go help the Princess of Sun!" said Ember as she flew off to take Luna's place.

"Zecora, Golden, Zeus! I am in need of your assistance!" said Luna.

"Yes, Princess Luna!" said Zecora.

"Oh yeah!!" grinned Golden and Zeus summoned his powers he used on Soul Breaker then all three of them joined the Princess of Moon.

Khronos blew the Mane Six aside then land two cross blows at Apple Jack then ready his Omni Blade to kill her before getting blacked 7 feet away from the Mane Six by Celestia's full charged energy beam. He performed aerial recovery, land on the ground and was about to counter-fire when Sunset headstomp him with an aura of fire, impacting him with the force of a meteor, leaving fierce dent on Khrono's armor and sank into a 13 radius crater. There was no reaction, allowing the Mane Six a few seconds of breather as Celestia and Sunset land beside them.

"Twilight, are you and your friends okay?" asked Celestia and Twilight responded with a hoof gesture of "Okay-I-Guess" then Celestia noticed Luna, Zecora, Zeus and Golden's arrival. "What are you doing here?! You must leave now!!" ordered Celestia.

"We STAND together!" shouted Luna with a smile then conjure her lunar sword. Celestia gave a gentle smile then grew serious and all took the stand. Khronos rose up sluggishly but stood firm and gave a demonic glare.

"Hehehehe... Is that all?" grinned Khronos as he lifted the tank near him and threw them at the Mane Six.

"YIKES!!" exclaimed Pinkie as they scattered but Zecora simply stood her ground, open her eyes and they glowed white, causing the tank instantly halt in mid-air then got thrown back at Khronos, forcing him to sever them into two with his Omni Blade.

"Come on, is the little filly have a boo-boo?" taunted Sunset as her hooves cloaked in flames. "Give up, so we won't beat you up even worse then last time!" she frowned.

"Is that a promise? I hope you can do better then before!!" Khronos charged in fast and Sunset responds then engaged the close combat with Sunset delivering the first blow, phasing Khronos then she stood bipedal perfectly thanks to her time being Human and used the Kempo style while Khronos stood bipedal and used Mixed style. They start trading fierce blows after blows but Sunset is more durable and more agile at being bipedal without using her wings, outflanking and nailing Khronos with solid blows.

"Twilight! Activate the Power of Harmony!" ordered Celestia.

"Okay! Ready girls?" asked Twilight as she faced her friends.

"READY!!" they replied as they all closed their eyes and concentrated, causing their body to glow powerfully then the Element of Harmony materialized as collars with the stones around the Mane Five's necks while the Equestrian Crown appears on Twilight's head. Khronos noticed the activity then blocked Sunset's blow, pulled her in and threw her at Rarity, interrupted the unification attacks then he dash into the center and did a magic repulse, blowing them away and fell on the ground.

"Nice try!!" grinned Khronos as he levitated all the Mane Six and start choking them. "Now I will end the Equestrian's last hope! HA HA HA HA! Yessss....struggle for your life!" glared Khronos.

"NO!!" yelled Golden as she ready her blade-like mane and they ready to strike but....
"Eager to die first, eh?" he glared at them and used earth magic that created earth spikes that blocked their path and nearly impale Golden if she didn't halt her approach. "I'll deal with you later." he scoff.

"YOU COWARD, SELFISH KILLER!!" yelled Golden and Zeus start shattering the spikes apart but more kept growing in its place.

"Ackk......H...Help...." gagged Fluttershy.

"I-Im....p-pos...sible.... How...did he learn--" gasped Twilight.

"NOW DI--" Suddenly the whole earth got crystalized in dark crystal, shattered then swirl around Khronos before sending all crystalized spikes into Khronos, impaling uncounted times. "ARGH!!! W-What--" before he finished, a dark blur zoomed pass and swung a death scythe, shattering the crystal spikes and left him slightly weaken before the symbiotic ooz consumed him and crystallized, leaving him trapped in the dark crystal pillar. The interruption released the Mane Six and they start gasping for air, relieved and surprised then Zecora gave them Vigirous Healing Potion to restore their strength to near 100%. Celestia, Luna, Zeus and Golden remained shock of the savior, who was none other then the Umbrum Lord, Sombra.

"*kof kof* S-Sombra*kof*?!" coughed Rainbow Dash as she rubbed her neck.

"*kof* Ah reckon you want to kill us per*kof*personally?" asked Apple Jack with a frown.

"Hehehehehe.....No. I am here to aid you for we shared a common enemy." he answered then glared at the crystalized Khronos with a venom glare. "Guess you will have enough time to use your wretched Element of Harmony now." he said.

Princess Cadance arrived to aid the others but saw her arch-nemesis.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" snorted Cadance as she gritted her teeth.

"I'm aiding the Mane Six, Princess of Love." he answered but can see they aren't buying it. "I gave my word to Radiant Hope...." Sombra has the urge to shed tears but shook it off and frowned deeply. "Like it or not, I will help them to either defeat or kill Khronos! Now use the Element of Harmony immediately!!" he ordered.

"Radiant Hope? What does she got to do with this?" asked Rarity as she tilted her head slightly in confusion.

"What are you talking about, Sombra?" frowned Fluttershy.

"Well, that's comforting for him to help us!" scoffed Zeus then glanced at Golden. "Be prepare, Golden. Just in case." he whispered.

"Aren't I always?" she grinned.

"*kof* Okay, that was scaaa~ry!" she sang with excitement.

"You're one strange little mare." said Sunset with one eyebrow cocked.

"Nah, we handled this kind of thing all the time." she chimed.

"For the love of--- Are you going to stand around, debating whether or not I'm telling the truth and let Khronos break free!?!?!" yelled Sombra in anger and his eyes glowed sick-green with darkness mist.

"Sombra is right! Use the Elements, now!!" ordered Celestia, much to Cadance's dismay.

"Ugh, yes! Let's hurry up and finish it!!" said Twilight as she and the Mane Six once again start channeling the Power of Harmony then the crystal start vibrating and fracturing before Khronos broke free from his prison.

"Oh, when will I ever be able to kill one of you....WITHOUT INTERRUPTION!!" roared Khronos.

"Never, hehehe!!" giggled Pinkie Pie.

"Ha ha ha ha!!! Good one.." grinned Sombra then dissolved into symbiotic ooz and lunged at Khronos, returns to solid state and swung his death sickle savagely, slashing Khronos before he regain control and clashed his sickle with his Omni Blade.

"How did you escape?!?!?" asked Khronos.

"You think I'll stand down after learning you took the only thing that was so precious to me, it cannot be REPLACE!!??!" roared Sombra as he swung his sickle and impaled his torso, swung him over and slammed him against the ground. Khronos fired his magic and he dissolved into mist, evading it then he rose up and blocked Celestia and Luna's sword clashes, parry them but Sunset spew flamethrower and burned him, causing his armors to overheat and he groaned in pain then Golden zipped pass him and slashed his joints, allowing Cadence to land a uppercut kick and send him back then Luna and Celestia caught him via telekinesis and Sombra rose up with the crystal pillar and rammed him across the sky. He recovered and dash toward Sombra but he vanished and he smashed the crystal instead then land on the ground.

"Khrons, stop this! You had distrubed the balance! Please, let us shed no more blood and solve this peacefully!" said Celestia as the Mane Six are almost ready.

"Stupid Mare!!!! Do you really think after all what I done and achieved, I'll just turn a new leaf!? Well, that won't work with me, you twart!! You say that because you're weak!!" scoffed Khronos as he drew his blades but Sombra appears before him and impaled a spear through his torso. "ARGH!!" he coughed blood.

"Ignorant outcast! The weakest one is you! You suck powers from your master whom you slaughter from behind, who build devices to take away powers because you are too weak to fight them. And I can taste your fear deep in your heart. You are scared, Khronos. Scared that we will smite you like a roach you originally was before Voskin. And that fear is delicious!!!" grinned Sombra.

"I....am...not....WEAK!!" roared Khronos as he headbutted Sombra but he broke into mist then his legs got encased in crystals. He unleashes a massive energy aura and smashed the ground apart then charged toward Celestia and co. But they fall back and the Mane Six float up in a bright light then Twilight open her eyes and they glowed white.

"WHAT?!?!?" exclaimed Khronos as he rose his arms when the Mane Six immediately launch a gigantic rainbow energy beam that impacted Khronos and pushed him back before the beam expanded greatly and engulfed him completely, creating a massive explosion of unspeakable force.

[Twilight's POV]

We did it.... phew...the end of Khronos. No one cannot withstand the Power of Harmony, not even Tirek himself. As we end the attack, we began to cheer and relieved that all had end. Fluttershy was glowing with joy as she spoke with us but Sombra kept staring at the flames.

"That coward...." he said. I was confused but when we gazed at the clearing smoke, our joy turned into fear... HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!!

"Thank you for energizing my blades!!" he grinned with his visor glowing abnormally! That coward!! He used the same blade he used on Discord to absorb all the powers we threw at him!!! "Now which I will strike first!?" he then glanced at Sunset. "I think the Apprentice will go!!" he flew up and dash toward Sunset with his Omni-Blade ready to strike.
"NO!!" roared Sombra as his sickle dissolve and surged around his hoof, crystalizing into a gauntlet and power punched Khronos, shattering his helmet apart and send him stumbling across the ground. "Your fight is with me, outcast!!! I will make you pay for taking away my golden treasure!!" Sombra dash toward Khronos and the clash began. They were battling with such ferocity, greater then anything I ever seen before!! Sombra rode on his crystal pillar, used it as a jumping support as he tackled Khronos. He evade and elbow dropped his back, sending him into the ground but he immediately rose up with his crystal tower and shredded Khronos' right wing, sending him crashing on the hill.

"ARGH!!! SOMBRA...." he growled in rage. Whatever golden treasure Sombra talks about, it made him angry enough that he is equal in power with Khronos.

"Well, what are you mares waiting for?!??! Use the Elements at massive strength!!!" he ordered as he stomped his front hooves and send series of crystal fields toward Khronos. I nodded.

"Come on! One more time, this time at full power!!" I told them as we start channeling our powers again. Celestia and others joined Sombra to buy more times. Khronos jumped to strike Sombra but Golden power slide beneath him and slashed his chest and hind gooves, reducing his speed then Zecora threw a potion that shattered and scratch his face while the potion spills on him, weakening him further so Zeus used the full-charged thunder bolt from the sky to electricute him greatly. He stood up and cut a flesh wound on Luna's left hind hoof and she fell on the ground.

"Aahhh..... W-What can't I feel my leg?" she moaned as she dropped on the floor.

"He's using that blade again!!" yelled Cadence as she blasted him with her magic but he withstood it with his Omni Blade and plow through it until she ceased fire and collapsed then raise up his blade.

"RAAAAAAHH!!" he roared.

"NOOOOOO!!" My niece flew out of nowhere and land another powerful punch, shattering one of Khronos' Omni Blade and send him sliding back in pain as his arm are injured. "Don't touch my Mommy, you-you scootaloo!!!" yelled Flurry Heart.

"yes.....You have come.....the threat of my people!" What is he talking about?! Khronos suddenly grabbed my niece and prepare his second Omni Blade. Oh no! No no!! No!! Hurry up!! Please-- "Say good night!!" Khronos strike her with his blade. " Yes--what!??! Sombra, why are you helping them!!?" he roared. Sombra just took Flurry Heart's blow, having his lower right waist impaled.

"Argh....hehehehe..... I gave my word to help." he answered. The Omni Blade lost its glow... "Hehehehe..... Too bad, right? You wasted your only shot on me and if I recalled correctly, your blade cannot withstand the next shot!" grinned Sombra as he punched Khronos back then summons a crystal pillar that punched him further away.

"W-Why you save me?" whimpered Flurry Heart and Sombra simply didn't answer. Cadence ran to Flurry Heart and hugged her.

"FLURRY HEART!! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!! YOU HEAR ME?!?" she cried.

"I-I'm sorry..." she lower her head.

"Let me heal your wound, to seal them good to prevent any tragity." said Zecora as she gave Sombra the only potion she made that can heal wounds cause by the Omni Blade. Charge completed!! We finished our mediationa and we all took our Rainbow Power forms then took battle stances. I am very angry now!! Khronos now thinks Flurry Heart is this threat he so afraid off?!? Now I am no longer in a forgiving mood and he will suffer a terrible beat down!! I can see him emerging and retrun back at great speed. We immediately dart in and start bashing him non-stop, not allowing him to react and land blows after blows until Rainbow Power AJ flew in, jabbed his chin and ready her hind legs, which began to glow powerfully then deliver him a mule kick, breaking a sound barrier that send him colliding against the mountain, shattering it and half of his armor to pieces. The blow is several times stronger then AJ's regular mule kick, causing Khronos to puke blood.

"Ack...gwargh..... Grrrr....I must end this fast before I--" before Khronos finish, Chrystalis stood before him.

"Hello, dear Khronos!" she grinned.

"Why are you standing here instead of fighting?!" asked Khronos as his mouth and forehead bled. "Well?!" he waits her excuse.

"I'm just waiting for a perfect moment to strike." she answered as she ready herself to assist him but heard a sonic boom in the sky. "Typical." she sighed as we arrived at their location.

"Surrender or get ready for Tartaurus!!" grinned Rainbow Dash.

"Submit, Khronos!!" I ordered him. Suddenly Khronos spread his only wings, suddenly his right wing regenerated and his armors fell apart, his boyd glowed with intense magical surge. Khronos' body now exposes more of his bone structures, loses so many feathers and Chrystalis decided to take cover for a battle she's no match in.

"I had enough of you, Twilight Sparkle!!" he growled.

"Uhhh.... He's getting more scarier!!" cringed Pinkie Pie.

"You got that right." whimpered Fluttershy.

"Come on, we can do this! 10. Seconds. Flat!!!" she boasted. The whole area immediately quaked for ten second then somepony flew across the sky and impacted the entrance of the Castle gates. Everyone gathered to see who it was and it was Rainbow Power Rainbow Dash then Khronos land near her.

"MWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!! LIKE YOU SAID!!! 10. SECONDS. FLAT!!!" he laughed with a distorted laughter.

"*hff hff hff hff* H-How?? Y-You cheated!!! The armors are your own Inhibitor!! You are a coward!!!" yelled Rainbow Dash in complete fear as he approached her.

"Tsk!" Khronos stood near her neck and conjured 75 bound spears to strike anyone who come near. "Know too much, die painfully." he said as he raised his hoof, ready to crush her head but a death scythe impaled his torso. "ARGH!! H-Ho--" gasped Khronos, confused why his spears didn't caught Sombra.

"NO!! You....leave....them alone!!" he threw him aside and his mouth start bleeding black "blood" then blocked Khronos' bound sword and he noticed his condition.

"You're dying, aren't you? Good..." he grinned as he flew up, command his bound spears and threw them at Sombra but Sombra absorbed them into his body then re-launch them as dark crystals, battering him away from the people before pursuing him.

"Was that Sombra?!" muttered everyone as Gilda lifted Rainbow Dash from the ground.

"Has he changed side or is it rivarly?" asked the other.

"Dash, when will you take this seriously!!??! Our homes are in stake against that tyrant so stop holding back and crush that felon's skull like egg!!" argued Gilda.
".... I understand...." Rainbow Dash stood up, spread her wings while ignoring the pain then flew at the speed of Sonic Rainboom to rejoin the Mane Six.
"Remain loyal, Dash. You can do it." said Gilda with a sad gaze as she watched her best friend re-entering the battle. Sombra continued battling Khronos at his own limit then rode on the crystal pillar, jumped and did a 360ยบ spin with his sickle, continiously striking Khronos, bleeding him yet he regenerated instantly then he blasted him with his magic. Sombra rode across the ground with Khronos near him then engaged a supersonic sword duel, creating small burst of explosion as they struck their blades. Celestia, Cadence, Sunset, Zeus and Flurry Heart are gathering their powers for a final effort. Then Sombra impaled through Khronos' torso completely.

"YES!! NOW DIE AND GO ROT IN TARTARUS!!" he roared before he become winded and losing strength then Khronos removed the blade and healed instantly.

"Nice try but I like it here!" grinned Khronos as he slashed Sombra's chest, injuring him further.

"Ahh.." he fell on his knees.

"HEY, TAKE THIS!!" yelled Celestia and Khronos turned, only to be bombard by their combined magical beam that greatly weaken him enough that he lost his "Nightmare" state then all the battle-damaged Rainbow Powered Mane Six charged in and blasted him simultaneously.

"ARRRGghaaahhh!!" screamed Khronos as he fell on the ground and cannot regenerate so he remained grounded.

"Ahh....argh....ugh...I did...it?" panted Sombra in intense pain and he's bleeding too many blood then glanced up as his eyes start blurring then Radiant Hope appears before him, smiling sincerly and lovingly. "H-Hope.....did...I win? I.....I..cannot feel my body...." he groaned.

"Argh.....I-I can't loooose...... M-My people depends on me...." gasped Khronos in a raspy voice with his skin losing its glows and his organs are burning off then his right hoof shattered for attempt to stand. Then the Mane Six arrived with Chrystalis standing near him at perfect health. "no...no....NO!!!" he growled as he rose up to reveal one missing eye.

"Sunset, get Oliver!!" I ordered. My armors got slightly dented and lost my right shoulderguard.

"Alright!!" Sunset flew up, whose helmet is broken and lose its paint job.

"C-Chrystalis....argh....you'll pay for this betrayal.." Khronos moaned...
"Calm down! These ponies didn't left me much choice." she scold him as she held him up.

"Sombra...thank you! For saving and helping us to defeat Khronos!" said my sister-in-law, though she still has hate in her tone.

"Hehehehe....argh.....y-you're welcome....Cadence..." he gasped heavily.

"Calm down, Sombra." said Zecora as she searched her bag for the healing potion but she discovered something. "Oh no...." she gasped.

"What-What's wrong?' asked Golden as she carried Luna.

"He's badly wounded!!" exclaimed Zecora as she trying to patch him up.

#Insert Song: Undertale OST: Sad Music#

"Hmph....that's a bummer.... Right, Hope....argh..." groaned Sombra as his strength fades rapidly then gazed back up with a rare smile, a smile of joy and saddness. "I mean... Sir Lady Hope..." he said

"Hehehe, you remembered! I'm glad to see tha-- Oh...... I guess I should've told you this outcome, huh?" said Radiant Hope in a regretful tone.

"Nah, it's okay..... Let's be glad about that I fulfilled my part in this..." said Sombra as he lay down softly.

"Mom, who's he talking to?" asked Flurry Heart.

"I'm guessing he's talking to his true love." said Cadence, grew sad of seeing Sombra dying.

"What?" My niece asked in sceptic tone.

"Wait a minute, Sombra mention Radiant Hope. Does he meant the Radiant Hope, Twilight? The one you mentioned in Sombra's journal?" asked Fluttershy.

"I suppose so. I never imagine I will live to see the day that Sombra helped to save the World. It's so sad to see him like this..." I said.

"Meh, he must be seeing things. You know, too much evil things got to his brain, making him say stuffs?" scoffed Dash.

"Dash, shuddup!" frowned AJ.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Maybe it's her ghost!! That could explain his reason to help us!! Radiant Hope must be among the Crystal Ponies who died in Crystal Empire's destruction!" Pinkie Pie pointed out. Oh Divine.... So that's why Sombra is very angry at Khronos. Khronos killed Sombra's true love, the only one Sombra won't dare to harm.

"That's sound like a reasonable answer." said Luna.

"There's....nothing we can do and nothing that Red Heart can do either." sighed Zecora as she turned to us.

"Did you remember we gathered Bits, so we can go to the Crystal Fair and we are so eager to buy Crystal Corn?" asked Sombra.

"Yes..." smiled Radiant Hope as she kneel down and cuddled him gently.

"Oh....How I missed those days of our childhood before....that day...." Sombra began to shed tears!!! He's crying....!!
"Shhh....let's remember the good things and not the bad things. I remembered how we played together so much and pay no mind how other Crystal Ponies say about us? Hehehe, creating our own language, having snacks together..." Radiant Hope with a smile that warmth Sombra's dying soul.

"I regretted for all the things, for now I realized how much pain I caused you, Princess Amore, every single pony suffered for my personal lust for powers.... I....heh....I never got the chance to say*kof kof hff kof* that I loved you with all my*KOF KOF* my heart...." sobbed Sombra with a downpour of tears and his cough spew blood down from his mouth.

"Oh Sombra......I'm so glad....to hear you declaring it to me..." cried Radiant Hope as she hugged Sombra. "Come with me, Sombra. Let us live together, where there will be no more death, mourning, tears or even pain. We can finally live in peace." smiled Radiant Hope as she held her hooves on Sombra's cheeks.

"Sound....so...so...*kof* ughgg....beautiful..... I wonder....if they truly accept me..." groaned Sombra.

"Oh Sombra, you had proven yourself from your attempts to save Equestria with the Mane Six. I told you that you will be redeemed, didn't I?" she said while eyeing him in teasing manner.

"Oh right... My memory are slipping.... Ha ha ha..." chuckled Sombra as he smiled at Hope deeply.

"Oh ho ho, Sombra, you mischievous stallion." giggled Hope then stood up and held out her hoof. "Ready to go, Sombra....my love?" she asked. Sombra held out his hoof and held her's.

"Yes.... I'm coming my....*kof, gasp* my darling Hope...." Sombra's body dissolved completely and reveals Sombra's original self, having a normal grey coat, raven-black mane, his teeth are no longer fangs and his eyes are calm and voided of evil then his body slowly crystalized into white crystal before dissolving into a shower of white glass. Everypony and I remained in silence, paying our respect and honored Sombra of his first and last heroic deed. Sunset finally returned with Oliver. I never thought such sacrifice from the pony I didn't expect to retain goodness within his soul. Thanks to Radiant Hope, Sombra has open his eyes.... More then we ever could. I guess it's time to end this war, end Khronos' blind attempt to eradicate a make-believe threat and restore our Empires to its former glory.

To be continue...

Author's Note:

Did you like so far the story ?