• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 16,568 Views, 690 Comments

Feels Like the First Time - CarcinoGeneticist



A round-table storytelling session of the mane six's first times.

Comments ( 128 )

I have to say, if the two of you were able to make such a meaningful and deep story with porn, I look forward to other projects from you two. Congratulations!

FIRST
I must say i did like the story i am glad to be a reader of it.
A fantastic read.

Good on ya, you guys.

About the whole aspect of smutfiction: For me, the build-up is just as important, if not more important, than the actual smut itself. I actually prefer, and actively look for, Clop with Content, because it develops the characters and gives backstory as to why Character A is in bed with Character B. Smutfiction, to me, is just as legitimate as regular fiction, but it has to be well-structured for me to even consider reading further. Despite my huge list of stories tracked, I am a very picky reader, and about a good third to half of the stories I do have tracked are just ideas that intrigue me and I don't want to forget about in the event that they inspire me in the future.

I do agree with DragonShadow, though. The story changed for me the way it changed for him. It's just one of those things you don't really notice until it's actually mentioned. As much as the clop was there, I actually wanted to learn more about the different pony's experiences, whether or not her experience was as mind-blowing as Rarity's, or as awkward as Twilight's.

Once again, good on you guys. Keep on trucking. If I could upvote and fave again, I surely would. This was a masterpiece.

That was a masterfully done story. It was sexy, funny, cute, and heartwarming. I feel this epilogue wrapped things neatly up, in pretty much every way.

*SPOILERS*
I would love to see what happens with Pinkie and Vinyl, two party ponies on a date sounds amazing:pinkiehappy: I'm also glad to see that you didn't just put all the ponies back together, that would just be boring. Every pony had their own unique afterstory, and I was happy with it all. I'm definitely going to check out other stories from you guys!:yay:

I love that letter at the end it was friggin hilarious

My heart freaking exploded when Fluttershys part was tied up. It was so freaking adorable! Also this was a great series and i genuily enjoyed reading the plot rather than just meaningless clop. Did I just rhyme? Eh never mind....DAMNIT! lol anyway it was awesome to read the romance stories so yeah...THANKS!

nice ending :derpytongue2: really amazing story:pinkiehappy:

So... was it a dream? Or was it real? Perhaps Pinkie is still dreaming... Throwing imaginary parties... Waiting to wake up...

Maybe call it an erotic story instead of a 'clopfic'? Anyways this has been an awesome fic to read. I really look forward to more things from you guys.

*Sigh* I am sadly disappointed at this ending. It was 1-3 paragraphs too short, I mean really. How could you NOT include Celestia's reaction to the letter?!:facehoof:

About Rarity's bitchiness; the problem is that you guy's cranked her bitchiness to eleven, to the point were it became saturated and not very believable., like you're trying to hard to make your point about her being bitchy.

This was my favourite chapter.

Great finale to Rarity, great recovery from Twilight and poor widdle Derpy got her heart fixed up.

Also I get the feeling that not even the authors could really decide how much Pinkie said was true and how much was a dream, and I really hope it stays that way.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this.

Ecchem

:yay: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

I will repeat myself, not a huge fan of Fluttermac but... I almost shed manly tears right there.
Very sappy and cute epilogue. Fun ending too.

And if it matters, I never saw this as a clopfic, more so than an actual story involving sex. Still, definitely enjoyed reading this. Hoping to see more from both of you.

Was it a dream or wasn't it? Once again, PINKCEPTION!!! :pinkiecrazy:

902338
i agree, that more than any of the others deserves a sequel :pinkiehappy:
and Big Mac's proposal had me in tears :eeyup::heart::yay:

OUT-BUCKING-STANDING. This was a wonderful way to rap things up! You guys are some of my favorite authors now, this was fantastic.
I-just-you-gfgfhgftfghfhfgftfgfyhfdhgdfhgftfdhgfgftfghfdhgfksdfhl gah words cannot express :twilightsmile::raritywink::rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::yay::ajsmug::derpytongue2::heart:

902702
Hah, no idea how that went unnoticed for this long, thanks for pointing it out. Fix'd now!

wedding and honeymoon sequel + applejack and chip reunion+ pony sutra w/ cherilee and twilight:yay::yay::eeyup::pinkiehappy:

902485

as CarcinoGeneticist said, in the grand scale of how bitchy she COULD have been at someone who pretty blatantly not only broke a serious social taboo, but also the law, she was actually relatively calm about it. It's not like she just screamed and ranted through the whole thing, she scolded Rainbow Dash's actions in the story and teased her about Rapidfire once. That's hardly an "11", I wouldn't even call that a "7".

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking to read; a brilliantly written story, totally in-character, dealing with their adult experiences. But it was more than that, it was funny and moving too. I love it when emotion drives the action more than anything else in these stories, and it was handled with expertise.
And you guys made Fluttermac my otp. I've never felt so happy for a fictional character.
10/10. I definitely want to read more from you.

you should sequel this i would love to see the princess's reaction

Sue

this was awesome lol

“Sure, that sounds great!” Pinkie agreed. “I gotta finish cleaning up from my last party right now, but I’ll definitely see you tonight!”

“Oh, wow, sure, I’d love that!” Pinkie beamed. “And I’ve gotta throw you a congratulations party too!”

“Hah… er, well, one thing at a time, eh?” Vinyl responded. “How about, uh, I come by at eight tonight?”

“Sure, that sounds great!” Pinkie agreed. “I gotta finish cleaning up from my last party right now, but I’ll definitely see you tonight!”

I'm assuming that the first line isn't supposed to be there:twilightblush:
Overall this was a great story. 10/10 :pinkiehappy:

902927
Personally I see Dash as being anywhere from bisexual to straight. As for why she's with a mare in this particular case, honestly the first thing that happened when this idea struck us (not even joking, this was literally the FIRST decision made) was Dash/Derpy, just for how funny it sounded.

Having said that, I actually prefer to ship Dash straight. Soarin'/Dash is one of my OTPs and I'll probably write that in a fic one day.

Thank you for this wonderful story!
I can only give you guys kudos and I will of course follow the contributors too.
Their work on this story was probably as amazing as yours, so a big thanks to them as well.

A last note I wanted to make is that I really liked the epilogue / author's note chapter.
It was interesting to read about your experiences and thoughts of your own story. I will perhaps lend that idea for my own projects. Just brilliant!

I hope to see more of your work soon and perhaps another collaboration piece sometime?

Thanks again, for one really awesome story! :twilightsmile:

Clop'd to the Derpy x Dash lick job! ^_^

Faved and upvoted too. :)

903045 Dear Luna! How did I miss that angle?! Rainbow Derp?!!:pinkiegasp: That chapter just gained 20% more win!:yay:

I guess it's kinda good that Applejack found out about Bic Mac's and Fluttershy's relationship last night. Now to explain to the rest of the family...

902927

In my ideal world, this wouldn't even be a question. It wouldn't matter who is gay or straight, love would be love. It really doesn't matter in the slightest what her sexuality is. If you have a problem with Rainbow Dash being bi/gay, you're welcome to your opinion, just don't complain at us just because our opinion doesn't match yours.

Feel free to bring legitimate criticisms about the story to our attention, but that is not a legitimate criticism.

Ok, I know I may sound ignorant, but I don't get the "pony sutra" bit, and I am NOT asking my parents so could someone please tell me? Much appreciated xD

That letter ending... priceless. :moustache:

903270

The Pony Sutra is a pun to the Kama Sutra book, an Indian book on married life which includes a huge chapter on sex.

903295 Oh... So it's a giant porn book basically?

903297

Pretty much. It contains other topics like the obligations of the wife and the role of the husband but, honestly, who cares about that? :rainbowwild:

903306 Lol, fair enough

Normally I would go more in depth and review, but I don't think it's needed here.

So to put it simply: well done and please continue writing. :twilightsmile:

:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

watched and faved as a late night snack

Nice bit of wrap-up, though Rarity blaming her behaviour on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol (thank you, Jamie Foxx - or more precisely, Weird Al :pinkiehappy:) does sound a bit like an author's saving throw. Still, it's better than just leaving it completely uncommented, so perhaps that was the best possible solution. (It also helps that while she got the best sex out of the story, she got the least satisfying conclusion, restoring a bit of karmic balance. Sir Spike, to the rescue! :moustache:)

This story broke me. Three times. THAT sure means that YOU are awesome. Take all the Trixies!

Much excellentness. This chapter was great, and I love the fact that you wrapped most everything up. That and if I hadn't been in public while reading it, I very well might have fallen out of my chair laughing at the letter from Shining and Cadence.

One thing I would definitely like to see is a few oneshots on the continuation of a few relationships, like AJ and Chip, Twi and Cherilee, and whatever the hell Pinkie has (and I just got this sudden strange vision of Vinyl and Pinkie being invited to join Shining and Cadence...).

Anyway, epic story! Looking forward to what you do next, cause its gonna be great!

Alright, this epilogue is made up of much, MUCH Epic Win. This turned out literally 100x better than I was expecting, and I was expecting GREATNESS already!

I aww'd at Applejack and really hope Chip makes his personal delivery. Tying in potato chips to Chip? Amazing.

Rainbow Dash going to Derpy's place to make up was so sweet! GRRR that Gilda! But I was so happy to see Rainbow Dash go back to make things right with Derpy! So happy! :rainbowkiss::derpytongue2:

Rarity....Rarity, Rarity, Rarity....honestly, I was happy to see her decide to go make amends with Rainbow Dash. I also don't see how you guys are getting so much flack for it. She IS a bitch. A rather toned down, good-side bitch on the show, but still a bitch. Sorry people. It's true. And alcohol can EASILY loosen someone's tongue, especially someone like her. And it had been already made known they were drinking. I thought she was perfectly in character, and still likeable. It made sense for her. Chillax people.

Fluttershy....holy. Fucking. Shit. FLUTTERSHY. Let me just tell you...if there were not other people in this house right now I would have squealed. LOUDLY. As it was, during the entire thing I was flipping out, flailing, silent squealing, grinning like an idiot, and biting my fist to not shout out loud from sheer happiness and awwwww factor. To me, this MADE the Epilogue. Absolutely made it. I adored it, and loved it, and loved it SO HARD. :yay::heart::eeyup: I cannot say enough about how well this sealed up Fluttershy's story for me and how happy this made me. :twilightsheepish:

Twilight and Cheerilee was adorable. The Pony Sutra being what hit her on the head killed me, along with the naughty girl comments. Dead.

Ok, and I got to say, I ADORE how you left us to wonder if the foursome actually happened. That letter with the Royal Seal and its short thank you...dead. That was great. And Pinkie Pie/Vinyl Scratch? Never would have thought of it, just like DerpyDash.

I really...reallyreallyreally would have loved to see a reaction to the letter from Princess Celestia. That's a minor downside compared to the epicness that is this epilogue, however.

I know you probably weren't planning on further extending our view into their lives, but I really, really hope one of you pics up on AppleChip, DerpyDash, and even PinkieScratch to give us a view of what happens after.

While such a large review may have been unnecessary, I felt it was only deserving to let you both know how wonderful I found this series and how much I absolutely loved this PERFECT epilogue. Thank you both so much for this story! :heart:
903045 903251

as far as epic-multi-relationship clops go... this one kinda takes every cake ever.
NICE JOB GUYS!

This is a clopfic. No way around it. As it stands, however...this epilogue gave me the warm fuzzies. Well done!

That ending :facehoof:


Brilliant, a sequel would be nice

I'm really glad you did not put Rarity back in a relationship in this epilogue. That would have ruined the believability of the story. I also like how there's a bit of ambiguity in AJ's ending, although there is a likely conclusion.

For :yay:/:eeyup: and :derpytongue2:/:rainbowdetermined2: : massive amounts of d'aww/HNNNNNG

Pinkie getting a non-sequetior: totally in character.

Finally, dat ending :moustache::trollestia:

that was an awesome series... wait .. chip.. fried potatoes... groan:facehoof:


wait twilights getting married :pinkiegasp: Virgin :pinkiecrazy:

Lol now we all want to know about Pinkie's adventures (or not adventure's as that letter is vague enough to be anything). Granted I think it is funnier and better this way but everybody still wants to know. Very funny. Not needed but follow up stories especially with the events involving Pinkie (past, present, and future) would be awesome and instant reads.

902315 I kinda hate to say it but... aren't you kinda missing their point? With or without smut, they write a good story. The topic shouldn't be an issue. Guess why "Sex n The City" was so popular? That was the feeling I was getting from this fic.

About Gilda: Yeah she was a bitch to rat out on RD X Derpy. But she was also jealous of losing her friend, and maybe even a love interest. How much did it hurt her to see RD not only befriend, but also dramatically copulate with someone else? If anything, I wish there'd been more to that particular story.

Both of you are good writers, and have a new follower. Can't say the same for Ariamaki cos... I kinda already was. :twilightblush:

read it all, and it was AWESOME :rainbowlaugh:

no seriously. lots of the clopfics loose the quality, but this one just get better and better :twilightsmile:
the quality is way over most stories here! you deserves every single thumb you recieve.

i really liked the "cliffhangers" you made by presenting the next couple in the end of every story.
btw: was the pinkie pie one supposed to be clopfic of random? i laughed for 15 minutes after reading it. and the ending... sweet celestia what an ending :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment