• Published 19th Jun 2016
  • 222 Views, 0 Comments

Darkness of the Eclipse - Silverstream233



A solar eclipse is coming and Luna is feeling insecure. After all her days of rising the moon just for the night, now on this one day, she has to cover the her sister's sun with the face of her moon. But during the eclipse, a new darkness is unleashe

  • ...
 0
 222

Chapter 7

"It's here somewhere. I can feel the dark powers pulling at me already." she said.

"Are you sure the alicorn amulet will not harm you?" Thunder Hoof asked anxiously.

"I am already an alicorn. The corruption will have no affect on me."she replied. She entered into the store and brushed away cobwebs with her wings.

"Princess Luna! What brings you to such a place?" A dark gray pony adjusts his glasses and bowed respectfully from his place behind an old wooden desk.

"I need the alicorn amulet." She replied.

His mouth dropped opened in surprise. It had been moons since another pony had bought it.

"I only need to borrow it. As you know, an eclipse is coming and I feel a darkness coming that I may not be able to stop." She continued. The store owner bowed his head and goes into the back store room. Luna waited patiently and produced the box that had kept it safe.

"Due to the incident in Ponyville last time, it can only open by alicorn magic." he says.

I took the box from him and used my magic to unlock it. She took a quick peek inside and handed the box to Thunder Hoof. She rummaged through her cloak for bits, but the store owner shook his head.

"There is no need for payment, princess. But I advise that you return as soon as possible to make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands." He walked back to his place behind the counter.

"Good day," She said as I walked out the door.

"Good day, Princess!" He called after her.

As they return back to Canterlot, Princess Celestia rushed towards her.

"Where have you been? The eclipse should be starting any minute!" She exclaimed. She quickly sent Thunder Hoof away and walked out onto the main balcony with my sister. There were many ponies watching, all wearing special glasses.

"Goodness, Rarity must have taken a very long time to make so many of those." She said. She placed on her own glasses. I'm ready for this. I flew up and slowly raised the moon.