• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,512 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,512

PreviousChapters Next
Of the Little Fox and Alpha Wolf.

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust

By. FoxofRarity

Chapter. 74


Disclaimer- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.




Father…” In the land of dreams Gilda travels down from the beam of white light shining in the pitch blackness in her mind. Yes she is asleep physically but after her fight with Flying Havoc her mind has not fallen asleep for two reasons. The first being is what will Father say to her when she wakes up given she has pained him with her retribution. The second reason she’s fifty seven years old, just shy one year of fully entering the first phase of adulthood and that happens when she turns fifty eight.

Daddy…” In the cover of the white light she goes into the years of her childhood starting with her reaching up to touch Gold Sky’s face and grasp it to prevent him from leaving which he will never do. As Gilda in her present self she watches herself as an infant smile to the sound of her father’s voice as he takes her in his sheltering arms to ease her cries at the earliest hours of dawn and though his eyes display his tiredness he nevertheless, smiles to at her when her cries slowly ease into loving coos. “My time…” Seeing herself as an energetic child she runs about in the meadows laughing, jumping, and flying in short bursts over the patch of beautiful daffodils to then see father slide in front of her so she can land on him. In the many years of her childhood Gilda, transcends the years with Love for her Father who teaches her things she needs to pass her required academia and teachings she needs to take heed as she gets older yet she still takes hold of her innocence to smile at her father who in return smiles back at her. “My life…” She sees herself learning how to fly under father’s watch & direction to which every moment she remembers like it was yesterday. “My innocence…” She sees her younger self hanging on to Father’s hoof as they fly in the air together then with a sudden blanket of blackness she is no longer in her childhood now she has transitioned into her years of adolescence. Thus in this display Gilda clings to her heart for in this part her love for her father truly comes into effect for in the years of adolescence her mind has the ability to understand everything with greater meaning to herself, so in this she sees how much her father loves her by realizing he never ate any of his rations during the great famine and the reason why he had his knife with him. He was going to cut pieces of his own flesh so he can feed her. “My self…” Through the greater understanding of her adolescence she understands why she had so much fun in the last day before the birth of the decade without Father and as she expected the blanket of blackness covers her with the sound of the heavy rain of that sorrow filled night.

Ends and changes in eight months when I turn fifty eight years old. For I leave behind my childlike ways and prepare to journey into the world where I shall face the full force of reality by my own will.” The white light overtakes her forcing her to wake up. “Daddy…I-I mean…Father.” She looks over to the stallion to see if he is still there by her side and to her self-induced fear Gilda is relieved to see the sleeping stallion plus a bit more to hear little Rarity’s quiet snores. “I pray I will be the daughter you dearly prayed for when you were raising me. I pray I use every bit of honor, values, and morals you gave me for I am your flesh & blood and you will much rather suffer for what you did to me than to move on.” Being overtaken by exhaustion Gilda rubs her head against Gold Sky’s neck then falls asleep. “I love you Father.

Truly Gilda fears what dawn will bring upon her when Father awakes.

***

In the hospital once again but this time under the unflinching eye of Nurse Redheart who assess him as if this is an autopsy to report his injuries to Princess Luna can't help that in the back of her mind she knows from the marks on Flying Havoc’s face only Gilda can do and only her. “She avenged my son now I’m afraid if that will lead Luna to come after my granddaughter leading to a clash between my son and Princess Luna. I truly don’t know how far my son will go to protect Gilda but from seeing how he killed those innocent zebra children then to protect Gilda he will go far and probably he’ll bring everyone to their knees.

Outside of the room and peering through the window Luna & Celestia just watch Redheart do her work. “Run it by me once again sister, did you say that you heard Flying Havoc tell you that he was attacked by the daughter of the Immortal Father?” Celestia asks. “For Gold Sky can’t have a daughter given how Octavia is pregnant with his first child, it doesn’t make a single ounce of sense Luna. Are you sure you heard Flying Havoc correctly?”

“I know what I heard Celli! He clearly said before me and my dear son Delta Scorch that the daughter of the Immortal Father is coming to avenge Gold Sky and that she is very powerful which if she is anything like him by that I mean that if she is a Alicorn like him then she will be powerful.” Luna frowns with her eyes closing shut. “She will hunt me down.” *sigh* “I brought this upon myself and my commandos for killing family, my dear commandos and their loved ones are in danger.”

Celli's upper lip curls to the right to this sudden confession from Luna who does not always admit her wrongdoings. “Well sister, I still have my doubts for…my son, when he’ll ahem do his duties as a husband he will pull out so he does not impregnate Octavia.”

“Huh?” Luna picks up her head from the frown to give Celli a confused face. “How in the world will you know something like that!?”

“It is the only obvious thing to figure out Luna still to be considerate to you of course I can help by taking two of your commandos under my wing.” Celestia touches Luna’s shoulder with the tip of her left wing. “I am throwing you bone here Luna but if this…uhhhh…” Yeah Celestia does not find this daughter to be true but just to be considerate as she said. “Daughter exists then I can say she will not attack me for I am Gold Sky’s mother and therefore, Gold Sky will tell this daughter not to attack me. The loving mother of my son.”

Luna doing a scoff under her breath. “Don’t you mean she will not attack you the grandmother?”

“HUMPH! Don’t press your luck here Luna, I am willing to help you now tell me which two commandos do you want under my protection?”

Luna thinks about which commandoes she can move to be sheltered under Celli’s wings prompting two commandos to pop up in her mind both of which are from Lakota squad. “Iron Cloud and Fluer-di-Lis have loved ones. Iron Cloud with that teacher and Fluer with her husband.”

“Very will sister, I’ll do that for you.” Celestia gives Luna a soft kiss on the forehead and leaves. “I still don’t believe any of this, my son never had any children and he will never have sex outside of marriage.” She continues walking in deep thought. “I want to ask Octavia if she knows anything about this but she’ll most likely be in doubt like me, hmmmmm, a daughter? Why do I sometimes fall for Luna’s crazy schemes?

Back to Luna. “My son have you already told Cloud Kicker everything she needs to know about this.”

Without a single bit of his armor of which is due to Luna thinking that without his silver armor then he will be unrecognizable to the daughter. “Yes she knows everything but truly mother don’t you think this a bit too far-fetched? I mean if the daughter is after the ones who harmed her Immortal father then for one she took out the puppet now she must come for the puppeteer, you mother. So I don’t think she’ll come after me and the others of Lakota squad. Still she is afraid for me mother and for the first time I saw fear in her eyes like she is going to lose me when I put on my silver armor and report for duty. It almost saddened me to see her this afraid but I just think the daughter has her sights clearly set on you mother not me though I kind of appreciate your need to protect me. Showing me how much you love me mother.” Delta comes close, pokes mother’s chin with his nose, and chuckles. “A silly act of affection can break the hardest of tensions, to which can do you good mother in this very moment.”

Indeed a break from the worry warms Luna’s frightened heart. “Oh my son, thank you.” Just then before she can give him a show of her affection Redheart shows up to give her the report on Flying Havoc’s status. “Redheart, just give it to me straight please.”

Redheart will do as asked. “Flying Havoc’s entire ribcage is completely shattered while it’s amazing not a single piece punctured his lungs, also his collar bone on the right side is shattered but from what I deduced is he never went into shock due to his fear of this daughter you claim he said to have fought. His right forearm is broken in the prox…” Well even though Princess Luna is wise it does not mean she understands medical field lingo. “Four of his wrist bones need to be replaced with artificial bones, also his left ulna shattered into three pieces so I will have to put compression plates to fix the bone, the scratch marks on his chest & face with become permanent scars, the joint in his wing is badly damaged to the point that repair is out of the picture leaving him grounded once again, and lastly he keeps on repeating the crimson red eyes will be the last of him. I think this daughter basically defeated him to the point he’ll be seeing flashbacks of those glowing red eyes any time of the day.”

Luna sighed in distraught for to hear her best commando being put out of commission once again is nerve wreaking therefore putting the mantle of leadership on Delta Scorch in a permanent shade from now on. “My poor dear commando, my poor dear Flying Havoc…the best I have trained now I see that even he cannot stand up against the might of this Daughter.” The Princess looks to her son. “I guess this will be a fight that I have to handle myself my son.”

“But will you be ready when she comes for you mother?”

Luna shrugs. “I don’t know my son and if she knows anything about me then she will know when to attack me in my most vulnerable moment.”

With that said silence comes over the mother and son as they walk down the hallway. The Mother worries that she cannot protect her dear son if this daughter decides to make her suffer first and the Mother is afraid that if this daughter can fight then the Mother will be defeated therefore since death is afraid of the Pure Immortals the daughter will relish torturing her to the point where she'll curse the very meaning of her existence. Meaning she is broken, Completely.
The Son well the Mortal Son worries this daughter will seek to maim him first just so she can her destroy his mother in front of his eyes as if the daughter wants him to feel how helpless she felt when she couldn’t protect her former Immortal Father so he will feel helpless when he can’t protect mother from this daughter of the Immortal Father.
“My son.” Luna is the first to break the silence. “Will you like to enjoy a cup of hot coco from the cafeteria?”
“Sounds nice mother.” Though inside the core of Delta Scorch’s mind he wonders if he should seek the counsel from Iron Cloud given how he is the same race of the dead Immortal Father.

Nevertheless, this Immortal Mother and Mortal Son will enjoy this cup of hot coco and no one will take that away from them.

*

The night comes to an end.

Day begins its time.

*

In the light of mother’s sun, Gold Sky awakes while his children still sleep comfortably under his wings. “Gilda m-m-my Daughter…Luna m-my Aunt, my Family...brought Gilda to take vengeance into her own hands when I clearly taught her if she wants vengeance then please dig her grave first…” The Immortal Stallion frowns in shame that is until the blackness of his violation says good morning. “No…just now, the world overtook me and caused Gilda to take hold of vengeance. It’s time for me...I will bring this world to its knees. I will hunt them down, kill everyone who will allow my life to end on a lie, and deal with Luna myself. I will bring this world to its knees for I have been a pacifist. Now in my Genesis I will become its Harbinger of Sorrow upon these mortals.” After his whispers being whispered to himself Gold Sky lovingly nuzzles Gilda and little Rarity. “Please don’t wake up my dearest Princesses, let me enjoy this loveliness a bit more…”Suddenly his nose picks up the scent of somepony he thought he already dispatched with his telepathy. “IMPOSSIBLE!” Yes. “She’ll dare to face my complete utter wrath by forcing me to turn my infinite Love into strength like when I was fighting the Kaiser of the Primordials to protect my son Oliver!” Gold Sky having to use his magic to get himself out of the bed so he won’t wake Gilda and Rarity carefully levitates himself to the door then pulls a blanket over them to keep them warm and swallows his blood then to let it be spat into the trashcan. “Bloody wrench will be the first I’ll take care of. Oh there they are.” The stallion finds the orange bottle holding his lorazepam and takes a pill without water.

*Knock, knock* Twilight after taking a deep breath tells herself she can make this little meet go her way while reminding herself not overstep her bounds by trying to go after young Rarity for at this moment she does not any plan of defense & attack but to be truthful she never intended to have one in the first place for even though it seems like she’s been gaining victory after victory, defeat can just come upon her if she enrages the Immortal Father and not the weakling. “Let’s see where this weakling will take this.” Got to give Twilight Sparkle props for having the, the, well for the having slang term when referring to the male reproductive organ that’s associated with blind braveness err associated with performing blind braveness. “Huh?” Clearly with magic being the only indicator the door to the boutique opens allowing Twilight to come in and once in the door closes. “Gold Sky, please come out already I don’t like these suspense building settings which does not lead to anything.”

“I’m right here Twilight Sparkle.” Replies the stallion.

“Whoa!” Twilight nearly jumps in sudden fright to see the weakling standing behind her. “How nice to see you Gold Sky, say how is Rarity doing by the way? I’m sure under your watch she’s doing quite well, no? Hey why do you have purple hair??”

With the enemy of his sister and his, no one can blame him for having a high guard approach to the vile mare but here he knows control is the most vital thing so controlling himself along with controlling the present situation is the better way he’ll take. “You are quite the risk taker Twilight Sparkle so if you’re here to talk then please take a seat and talk we shall do while on the hair, Rarity colored it purple for she sees me as her Father so we can feel closer.”

Twilight tells him how cute that is and heads to her place to the table.

So thus both ponies sit to the waiting tea, coffee, and toasted buttered bread set by the stallion. “Please help yourself Twilight Sparkle it is the least I can do to an unexpected stubborn guest if you know what I mean.”

“Oh I know what you mean weakling still thank you for this nice coffee, so again Rarity is doing quite well under your watch, no?”

“Yes she is doing well also she sees me as her father but please let’s cut to the reason why you’re truly here Twilight Sparkle for such a vile mare like you will not come to talk when what you want is just upstairs.” Behind the stallion is a one of Rarity’s sharp kitchen knives waiting to be used if need be to stab the heart of the vile mare but until then it will remain out of the vile mare’s sight.

Paying full attention to the stallion’s words but also focusing her attention on the nice coffee Twilight can’t help but complement the stallion for this nice treat given to her. “Say Gold Sky this is some nice coffee you brewed here, I like it.” *sip* “Hmmm this is really good. What’s your secret weakling?”

“The secret of coffee lies in the scent not in the roast so I buy Rarity’s coffee for her since the coffee she always buys never tastes good which by the way I don’t like coffee though still I don’t mind making sure Rarity has the best for her.” Gold Sky pours Twilight another cup of the black silk. “It’s best to drink it black without cream & sugar.”

Twilight with her tongue licking her upper lip gives the stallion some small nods to the incredible black silk now she will cut to the reason. “Well the only reason I turned your sister into a child was to telepathically clean her mind given how as a child the mind is weak allowing me to take hold of it and make her mine. But you had to ruin everything and yes she is what I want the most but in her child form I cannot just take her. It will look wrong on my part also you are here ready to fight to the bitter end to protect her from me. So rest assured weakling, as long as Rarity is a child I will not make a move upon her…thanks to your telepathy of course. Which is way more powerful than mine.” Twilight shakes her cup making the stallion pour her more of the black silk. “Thank you.”

Gold Sky groans to Twilight’s daunting resoluteness. “I don’t trust your words one bit Twilight Sparkle if you are truthful as you claim to be then at least it shows me you some kind of honor in you which I won’t be surprised if you don’t have any for what can a mare like you do with honor?”

Speaking of honor. “So with your honor you will not take care of me with your telepathy because to you that will be dishonorable given how you will clearly have the advantage?”

Gold Sky nods. “Yes, I will not use something that clearly does not fall into a fair fight still Twilight don’t try me, for you think I can easily overlook the bad you have done simply by showing me your weakness. But why Twilight I have to know. What will drive you do to all of those things against Rarity your dearest friend and me an innocent stallion who did you no wrong yet you have me accused of something vile when it was you who did it leading me to die and end my marriage to the mare I love with all my heart.”

Hey here’s something Twilight wants to know regarding how in the world he came back. “If you want to know Gold Sky just WHY I oh adorable Twilight Sparkle the protector of Equestria and leader of the Elements of Harmony can do such things then first tell me about where you went after you died along with…” *ting!* “Oh hey if I did or not no notice tell me why your hair changed color as well…I’m talking about the color from dark brown to jet black not the purple.” A small resurgence of the good in Twilight rose for just a small instant before being buried once again.

“Thank you Twilight Sparkle.” Gold Sky sensed this small resurgence in the mare but it’s too late for him to act upon it. “Alright if it’ll make you talk then so be it, after death I went to the heavenly paradise.”

“How is it there?” Twilight being rude interrupts the stallion. “Is it as the poets describe it? Streets of gold, beautiful, no tears, and a never-ending light?”

“Yes Twilight Sparkle it is everything you say and I was there walking upon those streets of gold, drinking from waters of pure crystal, flying by the Archangel herself, meeting my creator by that I mean he made me himself just like the Great Spirit made mother and Luna, and I ate from the Tree of Life. However, besides ushering the words many have been seeking for thousands of years, I made a discovery worth tenfold then the Tree of Life.” On his own secrecy he uses his telepathy to sense if Gilda and Rarity still asleep to which they are still sound asleep but to his unknowingness it is thanks to Lauren keeping the both of them in deep sleep.

The Tree of Life causes Twilight spit out the coffee from her mouth. “You ate from the Tree of Life!!? How, how, how, how di-di-did it look like!”

Looking for a way to show Twilight how the Tree of Life he simply grabs the toast and lays them out to create a crude image of the tree. So he place three slices of toast parallel to each other leaving just a large middle gap in between thus he first places a piece of toast right above the parallel line then adds four more slices with each having a wide gap leaving the last piece below the others. “This is how the Tree of Life looks like.”

*Gasp!* Twilight gasp for this is something has read about when she was a child. “The Sephirot!!” With magic Twilight removes the crusts from toast slices and sets them to create the twenty two paths that connects every sefirot with one another. “Incredible it is just like the picture I saw in that book…say you won’t by any chance be able to show me the Tree with your telepathy, will you?”

“No.” Blunt and to the point Gold Sky will not give Twilight the luxury to see the Tree of Life.

“Oh man, eh still worth a try…” *TING!!* The discovery worth tenfold more than the Tree of Life part finally dawned on the lavender mare. “Wait a minute what’s worth tenfold more than the Tree of Life?”

Gold Sky takes his time sipping his cup of raspberry tea.

“Well!!? Tell me!” The impatience in this one is despairing.

“Can you see I’m enjoying my tea Twilight Sparkle.” After a few more long seconds of his enjoyment of thy tea. “ Alright, ahem in the Heavenly Paradise it is called the Heavenly Paradise because everyone who goes to the Heavenly Paradise is given a clean slate.”

“A clean slate?” Twilight wonders to hear details about the afterlife for every detail is clear as the light from the sun and yet quite rough as the surface of the moon.

“Every memory the mortal had in their life when they lived upon this earth is erased the moment they enter the Heavenly Paradise.”

But as expected Twilight clearly has doubts about the aspect of a clean slate in the Heavenly Paradise. “If everyone is given a clean slate then how in the hell do you remember everything about the Heavenly Paradise.”

Once again Gold Sky takes him time sipping his tea prompting Twilight to groan under her breath. “Again!”

Gold Sky doesn’t say anything to Twilight’s dismay. “Because Twilight Sparkle my Father, my creator had it planned since the beginning that I will be given a second chance thus the reason I have not been given a clean slate also I found my birthparents and they did not recognize me one bit. Heh, me, their own flesh & blood standing before them well they’re dead I’m not so that’s that. Now can you please leave.”

However, Twilight likes to push the deck more than she should but hey there’s always the chance of having a royal flush in her play. “Hmmmmm makes sense if your Father is your divine creator and not your mortal ones buuuuuuuuuuut for being a rape victim you pretty good to be so calm when you should be numb with pain don’t you think.”

The twinkle of turquoise flick across his eyes while the pain inside makes him cross his hind legs. “Here.” He pours some tea into his teacup, uses his magic to make it steaming hot, and slides it over to the vile mare. “Have a nice hot cup of shut the beep up!” Such a childish way to tell someone he’s basically cursing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Twilight laughs like she hasn’t laughed in ages in fact she falls off her chair. “Whew okay, okay. Really Gold Sky, a nice hot cup of shut the beep up? Oh my you are just so cute Gold Sky! I mean you can’t even curse me!” Twilight reaches out to place both hooves on his cheeks. “You’re so cute and weak Gold Sky, I mean now I can see why you were given a second chance.” She suddenly grips his head. “So I can kill you!” Until. *GASP!* The vile mare freezes.

The Little Fox has the Alpha Wolf where he wants it.

The hidden knife finally is put to use by having the tip touch Twilight but touch her directly where her heart is. “You have my blood Twilight Sparkle therefore leaving just one place where death can enter and that is the heart. So let me indulge you with more clarification, you see when mother told me I was set to be executed by decapitation I knew they didn’t know how to kill me but yet I was saddened for I was destined to be killed but if you think damaging me through the head will do something then sadly you’re wrong.”

“Wha-what do you mean? What will happen to you if you’re decapitated?”

Keeping the knife pointed at Twilight’s heart Gold Sky shakes his head to make the mare get her hooves off of his head. “If I’m decapitated, my head just comes back to my body and heals leaving no scars behind. Seriously Twilight Sparkle my head just goes back to my body ha kind of weird but I guess death can only come through my heart alone so all other methods are useless.”

So with this said Twilight eases herself therefore making Gold Sky put the knife away bringing back the conversation between the Little Fox and Alpha Wolf. “Gold Sky just how can you allow something like that happen to you? You are strong are you not; I mean you fought Nightmare Moon all by yourself defeated her all by yourself but yet you couldn’t stop mere mortals from raping you?” Suddenly Twilight’s magic removes everything from the table and lastly her picks up the stallion placing him on the table. “Which could begs the question, will you cower from my coming advances Gold Sky?” Twilight climbs on top of the stallion after she puts him on his back and proceeds to hold down his arms with her mighty strength. “Are you willing to tell me how warm you’re feeling right now? And it doesn’t matter to what degree of warm your warmth falls under as long as you are feeling warm.”

Alas Gold Sky is feeling warm to be under Twilight once again this time though he isn’t putting up much of a resistance. “What are you doing Twilight Sparkle?”

Amazed by his lack of resistance Twilight pushes on like she’ll dominate him with relative ease. “Oh you dear weakling surely with your brush with death your physical desires must be beyond your much detailed comprehension.” So Twilight moves in to kiss the stallion. “Yes I want Rarity but my curiosity for him can’t always be buried so why not sample a piece of him and get him out of my mind once & for all.”

“No.” Gold Sky moves his head. “Yes, death brought an end to my marriage but it will not take away my fidelity to her.”

Twilight somehow expecting this from the stallion. “Why di…” Until her eyes spot the bite mark scar on his neck. “Well hello, why do you have the mark of the Changeling Queen Gold Sky?”

“That is none of your concern Twilight Sparkle.” His body heat sky rockets allowing Twilight to feel it and his cheeks blush while his eyes make no eye contact with her.

Thus with this reaction coming from the stallion she figures out one thing while on a side note isn’t very pleased to now know someone else sampled him before she did and no she isn’t thinking about the gray mare. “I see now, you had sex with that freak of nature but yet you won’t even kiss me someone of your own species wow talk about having your priorities straight. But let me guess you didn’t like it did you.”

Gold Sky feeling ashamed for that night with the Queen reestablishes eye contact with Twilight Sparkle with the intention to anger her. “I enjoyed it Twilight Sparkle and I much rather have sex with a freak of nature then to ever spend a night with you much less have a kiss with you.” Meanwhile. “I wish I can stab myself for saying I enjoyed doing it with the Queen when I didn’t, but at least she will fall for the bait.

“You bloody damn fool! How the hell will you enjoy having sex with…” Twilight stopping in midsentence makes a face of total self-realization to see she let anger get the best of her and not come to her senses when this is Gold Sky she’s holding down, literally this Gold Sky. “Ha I see what you tried to do there Gold Sky but you failed!! Now I can do this.” Before doing the this Twilight clears her throat to bring stallion to his knees with just words alone through it won’t be the words it will be the voice she’ll use.
In the voice of Octavia. “How can you do this to Twilight Sparkle, Gold Sky? All she wants from you is a simple kiss yet you don’t indulge quite shameful if I say so myself.”

“Wha…!” Gold Sky makes eye contact with the mare thinking he’ll see his dear mare who his heart belongs to but instead all he sees is the vile or to be more precise the Alpha Wolf seducing him. “Oct-Oc-Octavia, my dearest Octavia why are thou dishonoring a mare like her Twilight Sparkle? Leave my dear lovely mare out of this please, don’t do this to me Twilight please I beg you stop.”

But the Alpha Wolf does not stop for the cunning Little Fox lost it cunningness leaving just a weak Fox for the taking. “No weakling I won’t stop.”

“Please.” Tears leak from Gold Sky’s eyes to hear his former wife’s voice. “Twilight there are other ways to hurt me but to do it like this just cold that even more dishonorable ponies will not do that out of common decency.” Too late but still normal in his ways he tries to blink his eyes dry of the tears but the tears keep running out.

“Hmmm.” Perhaps this is the best time to gain knowledge about his daughter or maybe just know if she is an Alicorn like him. “You are a honorable stallion weakling so I know you wouldn’t have sex with that freak of nature unless there was a big incentive involved.” Somehow Twilight figured out Gold Sky doing something he will never do unless something he held dear was threatened.

So praytell, Gold Sky speaks. “The Queen threatened the life of my daughter and I did what I did to save her so I can later destroy her.”

Confirmation of the daughter good, very good while confirmation of Gold Sky’s wrath not so good. “So you killed her?”

“No in the end my daughter stopped me so I won’t dishonor myself by shedding blood on the wings of Vengeance. But I did kill a great number of her Changeling subjects also I have her heart for sadly she fell in Love with me.” Gold Sky’s horn glows like to let his light say he’s telling the truth.

“Well tell me your daughter’s name Gold Sky.” Twilight no longer speaks in Octavia’s voice.

“No.” At least Gold Sky will not go on to give her valuable information. *Really long annoyed plus aggravated sigh* “If I give you a kiss will you leave?”

Oh yes this is more than enough to leave and with a slick outburst to boot to. “Will you kiss me as if you’re kissing Octavia?”

A nod says yes. So Gold Sky reaching up touches Twilight’s face to move a bit of her tricolor bangs to the side to make this setting so loving by a simple gesture then he presses his forehead against Twilight’s forehead making him look deep into Twilight’s cold eyes. “Oh my dear.” Seeing Twilight smile at him does not surprise him when she will be getting something she’s been desiring for who knows how long. He kisses the vile mare the same way he’ll always kiss his dearest Octavia.

Oh this feels nice!” Twilight grasps Gold Sky’s head to make this kiss last longer so she can taste more of his Love and her tongue dominates the kiss making the stallion’s tail go between his legs.

Finally after what seemed like eternity, this kiss comes to an end and Twilight acting like she just slept with the stallion leaps off from the table to head to the door but instead of immediately heading out the door Twilight stops to deliver her words. “You know Gold Sky, I wish it could have been me who raped you because not only will I have a taste of Rarity I would also had a taste of you. Humph, fate sometimes denies me of certain pleasures.” She licks her lips to back up her wishful words.

Furious but yet scared Gold Sky spreads out his wings to their full length to deny Twilight any notions of himself being consumed by fear. “Get the beep out of here Twilight Sparkle.”

Twilight laughs once more and finally leaves to head back home to keep her word of which it’s only little time Rarity goes back to her full grown self again. “He’s a good kisser but anyway still a threat so maybe eating from the Tree of Life made him into these speed freaks or whatever those superfast heroes are called…HEY! Perhaps somewhere in Spike’s comics I can find how to deal with Gold Sky’s super speed of which the only thing I can think of is making the ground slippery but even then his grand tactician trait tells him to anticipate that from me. And then there is his air manipulation, fire not hurting him, water also not hurting him, Earth not hurting him, and being to block all forms of telepathic attack. Still he is weaker than me and even as the Razor he’s still not as strong but still savage, also by using the right words I can distract him, though my greatest advantage is his fear of Cadance which he will fall for again as long as I keep Rarity’s mouth shut.


In the boutique.
Gold Sky falls to his rump in relief to finally be rid of that vile mare who wished she was one of the two who violated him but such relief isn’t long lasting when he knows time keeps ticking no matter what. “Bloody hell…let me go check on him wait!!” He remembers the tomahawk and knife were not the only things he gave to Rarity for safe keeping. “A thing of the past that I need to burn though I know Gilda will be disturbed but it doesn’t matter.”
Any who, Gold Sky goes up to check on Gilda and Rarity. “Oh thank goodness, they’re still asleep.” Just then his nose picks up a scent that he somehow connects to red hair. “Lauren oh Lauren it’s you!” Well, this kind of relief from the Archangel he knows will never end even with time ticking away.

“Come dear Gold Sky.” Lauren lifts up an arm to place over the stallion as he embraces her with all his love. “So my dear Gold Sky these are the times that are putting you to the test are they not.”

Hearing the true words Gold Sky leans forward to feel Lauren’s beautiful red hair flicker across his nose and takes the liberty to rest his head on her shoulder. “Yes Lauren, from war, to battle, to revelation, Forgiveness, my Daughter, extinction, fear, Love, and lastly my unwillingness.”

Keeping his head on her shoulder Lauren leans down to pass her nose through Gold Sky’s magnificent black hair even though it’s colored purple to feel the physical sensation of pass her nose through a being whose spirit resides in a body & soul. “Well my dear Gold Sky on the extinction part there are some who never quite liked the fact of being under the rule of a Kaiser and they’re kind so I know you will get along with those remaining Primordials. Now to the important things, you are scared nonetheless, yet you want answers but you still question yourself if you can handle the answers once you have them.”

“Yes Lauren, what was done to me is heinous and I think it will take me ages to you know get over it. Cruel fact of reality and I will find them and I won’t kill them.”

Lauren tilts her head to hear of this uncharacteristic proclamation from the stallion that clearly has justification to kill those who violated him. “Hmmm are you really going to let them live even after what they do you and then left you for dead which technically wouldn’t kill you but it did scar you. Leaving you to trust just one stallion to be near you and that’s Big McIntosh oh my dear Gold Sky just what do you plan to do against these who violated you.” The Archangel pulls back ending the sweet embrace, and puts a hoof under his chin to make this become so near a moment of a mother showing her Love to a Son.

A twinkle of the Razor’s anger flash in Gold Sky’s eyes before speaking. “Death is an end that’s too kind for them so they deserve something much worse than death, they deserve to live in torture day after day for the rest of their days and I know to give that punishment to them. For I don’t desire vengeance against them…I desire punishment. Huh!?” Gold Sky looks over to the bed. “They’re waking up Lauren!!”

With that said. “Well we shall finish this discussion later on my dear Gold Sky.” She kisses his forehead and leaves.

The Loving Stallion comes to his dearest daughters to wake for them to wake up so in the wait he nuzzles both of them and after nuzzling little Rarity he turns to Gilda again feeling quite cold to know how his flesh & blood risked everything to avenge him against Aunt Luna’s best Elite Commando Guard but somehow at least Gilda pulled through and defeated the Commando but at what cost? “Oh Gilda.” He leans his forehead against hers feeling guilty. “It’s my entire fault Gilda for that decade without me allowed you let the ideal of vengeance to lay root in the core of your mind thus when the real you came back the ideal of vengeance was not uprooted. I’m sorry my flesh & blood.” Gold Sky closes his eyes for a few seconds to picture Gilda fighting the Commando. “I fought, she fought, we both fought, shedding blood for reasons only we hold to our own. The Daughter becomes the Father and the Father the Daughter.”

Those words couldn’t be more true.
*yawn!* Little Rarity is the first to wake up. *yawn* Like a domino effect Gilda wakes up as well.
However, what’s funny is what come will out of their mouths at the same time their minds churn to full awareness. “Daddy?” Both say at the same time.

“I’m here my dear daughters.” Gold Sky individually hugs each one. “How did you both sleep?”

“Really good!!” Rarity jumps from the bed to hug the loving stallion. “You slept too right daddy?” She asks.
“Oh! Yes, not so tight you’re chocking me slept yes I slept good, just got on my back please.” Gold Sky swings his neck to spin the little filly onto his back. “Gilda.” Now to her. “Gilda my dearest daughter.”

“Da-da-daddy?” With a tremble in her voice Gilda waits for Father’s anger to rain down upon and why will she be afraid of Father’s anger…? Never in her life has Father been angry with her.

She’s afraid of me.” Therefore in his great Love for Gilda he moves down without any form of emotion being played on his face, closes his eyes, and gently very, very gently rubs his head against the Griffon’s head. Making her feel both scared and happy at the same. “What you did Gilda, is done, nothing will change that nor will it anger me. But please don’t ever do acts like that Gilda for if I lose you then I lose everything. And my dearest flesh & blood never forget that I Love you very much.”

Gilda melts for she is spared of Father’s anger raining down upon her and from the looks of it Father has forgiven her having her vengeance. “Thank you.”

With the affection done the trio head downstairs to prepare breakfast but the stallion feeling as if Twilight is going to do something decides to do something different. “You know what how about we do something different today.”

Rarity beating Gilda to the punch asks Gold Sky what does he mean by that.

“I think we should have breakfast outside hey! That will make it a breakfast picnic thing we will all enjoy.” His horns glows turning the kitchen into the concert of an assembly line as he cooks everything for the breakfast picnic. “Ho, ho, ho, this stag is going to be delicious though I wonder if Fluttershy found the gold nugget I left behind for taking her stag?

***

At Fluttershy’s cottage.
Discord helping Flutterhshy by feeding her animals steps on an envelope when he was coming back inside with a couple of fresh eggs when gave the chickens their feed. “Well hello what’s this?” He picks up the rather heavy envelope. “It’s penned for Fluttershy.” So he goes inside and hands Fluttershy the envelope.

“Is this from you Discord?” The meek mare asks.

“No my dear Fluttershy it’s not from me but from an anonymous pony.” With a snap of his fingers Discord has a letter opener ready for the meek mare. “Here you go.”

“Thank you.” Fluttershy opens the envelope, turns it upside down to see a huge gold nugget fall before her eyes. “WOW! I-i-it’s a gold nugget Discord!!” Fluttershy almost falls out of her chair in astonishment. “Somepony gave us a gold nugget.” Oh how sweet of Fluttershy to imply what is hers is also of Discord’s.

With another snap of his fingers a scale appears. “Let’s weigh it first. Whoa! It’s weighs thirteen ounces dannnnnnnnnng!” *ting* “Hey there’s also a note in the envelope.”

The meek Pegasus retrieves the note with earnest curiosity to find out who gave her such a hefty payment from out of the blue. “Hmmm it say Thank you for the stag WHAT!! Thank you for the stag!!? Are you telling me somepony took bought Prince without my permission!”

Buuuut Discord on the other hand or hoof has to lay the obvious bare before the meek mare. “Well bought wouldn’t be the word I’ll use, more like somebody ate Prince and paid you for it.”

“Oooooooooooh.” Fluttershy sinks her chair once she fully understands Discord’s words. “Who will eat Prince!! And will pay me for his death, th-th-this isn’t right!” Fluttershy pouts while taking hold of the gold nugget.

“Do you still plan to keep it?” Discord asks.

“Oh yes of course I’m going to keep it! It will help with buying more food for my animals.” So Fluttershy and Discord head to cash in their hearty nugget to have plenty of bits on their side.

***
“I know Gold Sky ate that stag, hehe, Gold Sky just listens to his stomach sometimes.” Cadance tells herself while she continues watching over the stallion with her telepathy.

***

There’s only one spot I know where we all can be safe and from Twilight Sparkle especially. Heh, I never thought I’ll go back to that isolated spot Rainbow Dash took me so she can train me to become a better flyer.” Gold Sky tells himself as he dons on a pair of saddlebags to put the utensils plus other whatnot he’ll need for the breakfast on the left bag while for the right bag he takes one of things he gave to Rarity long ago of which it’s wrapped up with in thin cloth. “Here is my past which I can now care less for.” With the wrapped up possession safely tucked away the stallion gets the picnic basket and his Princesses under his wings. “Jump.” All three teleport to the nice isolated area.

I wish I can join them but I still have to wait.” Cadance tells herself.

“Here you go Gilda your favorite plate and for you Rarity a cheddar omelet with cream cheese inside. Oh are all four corners of the blanket secured?”

“Yes.” Gilda does a quick scan. “Now time to dig in!” She wastes no time to enjoy the stag Gold Sky cooked for her.
“Hmmm!” Rarity’s eyes widen to the delicious omelet. “Daddy this is incredible!!” Thus Rarity throws out her napkin meaning she threw out her trademark lady dignity and takes a big bite.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying your breakfasts my dear daughters so please take your time eating to completely savor…” He just stops all of a sudden.

“DONE!” Both Gilda and Rarity set their empty plates before the stallion. “Can we have more please!!” Asks the daughters.

“Uhhhhh…wow.” Gold Sky can’t believe they finished so quickly when he hasn’t even touched his own food yet. “Well good thing I made you seconds!”

“YAY!!!” Cheer the daughters.

“Remember take your time my daughters, I will much rather have you enjoy your meal than to finish quickly so you can have more.” Gold Sky is rather relieved to cook more than he usually does.

The Immortal Father watches his offspring savor their meals and then both decide to run about the beautiful field because little Rarity wanted to play with big sister Gilda and Gold Sky ahem, “encouraged” Gilda to do so with the promise that he’ll want her to groom him later on. But he has no complete idea that she is losing admiration for the white Unicorn given how she is not his full blooded sister like Cadance but as stated before Gilda will not give Rarity any negativity until she turns back into an adult.

*sniff, sniff* Gold Sky picks up the scent of flawless red hair. “Lauren, you’re here.”
The Archangel sits by the stallion so she too can watch Gilda and Rarity have fun. “I always know when it’s best for me to appear my dear Gold Sky and continued where we left off but at the same time knowing you, you are going to talk about what I know you’re going to talk about.”

“Look at my children Lauren.” Gold Sky coos. “Are they not so precious and dear? My dear Gilda is with me when we’ve been separated for ten year. She’s seen the full reason of what I did and fully understands my unwillingness to forgive myself.” *sigh* “She’s almost coming to age Lauren so every moment with her must not be wasted now as for Rarity I am what she thinks I am though it’s almost funny that big sister is temporary my daughter it’s still nice to see her as a precious child.” Gold Sky always finds it pleasing to remind himself of his blessings. “Oh! Where are my manners, will you like some stag Lauren?” He nervously presents his offering to the Archangel.

Lauren liking how nice the stag smells levitates a piece while on a side note Lauren’s horn does not glow as the stag floats in midair. “Hmm don’t mind if I do Gold Sky, thank you for your most humble offering.” She eats the cooked meat only to get taken by surprise at how good it tastes and after saying thank you she eats another piece. “Just how do you make it taste so good!? Uhm!! Forget that; let’s continue where we left off.”

Meanwhile.
“Gilda! Are you going to catch me if you throw me up?” Little Rarity asks as she’s being lifted up by the Griffon.
“Of course I’ll catch you Rarity, I-I am your big sister after all right?” Gilda almost felt weird saying that.
“Okay!” Rarity gives Gilda the green light to throw her up in the air.

Back to Lauren and Gold Sky.
“Punishment is much better than death for them for what I have in mind is so much worse than death.”
Lauren arches her eyebrow to Gold Sky’s declaration. “Well if it is worse than death then know once the punishment is handed down death won’t come to them thanks to a Law that will keep them from dying. Also is there anything else you plan to do as well?”

Gold Sky with a deep breath finally comes to terms with his ultimate plan of action against everyone who came against him which resulted in his death and it further fades the pacifist he once was away. “It’s time for me to go on the offensive; no more will I stay still while others carry out their ill plans upon me. It’s time for Equestria to feel my wrath for they sought to shed my blood. Well guess what, if they desire then so be it for now I desire to shed their blood and since they succeeded then I will succeed as well except they won’t get a second chance. I will bring Equestria to their knees and every pony shall fear me. For better for them to fear an honorable stallion than to fear a group of idiotic fools.”

Lauren drinks a cup of mango orange juice while she nods at Gold Sky’s plan. “A plan that only a honorable stallion like you can carry out for if you do something wrong you will by means have them hold you accountable. But I want to know about your plans for Princess Luna. Got any more stag?”

Gold Sky simply gives Lauren the whole plate of stag. “Oh Luna my dear Aunt Luna, just how can she kill someone of her own family when it is clearly known that family does not kill family. But she does…however, she manages to dishonor me even more by having someone else kill me.” The stallion pauses to touch the scar over his heart. “If she wanted to kill me then she could have done it herself. HUMPH! If I wanted to kill someone I will do it myself, always!! She on the other hoof has someone else do it for her like a bloody coward when as a Princess she is supposed to have honor!” Gold Sky’s magic just grabs a butter knife and crumbles it into the size of a marble. “She dishonored me twice and she will pay. I will bring her to her knees if it’s the last thing I do.”

Lauren shrugs in acknowledgement. “With a mission in mind my dear Gold Sky just how will you execute it?”

“I will scout everything I need to know first then I will strike back so all of Equestria can know that I have defeated Princess Luna and kill their bloody Royal Court with one swift stroke.” Gold Sky’s anger then goes away like a directionless breeze coming in the element of surprise. “I will shed blood and may I only do so in a honorable way for I wish it didn’t have to come to this but they brought my wrath upon themselves and I can only oblige.”

“And what about your dearest sister Rarity? You can’t do many things at once Gold Sky.” Lauren points at little Rarity who currently is having her back being scratched by older sister.

Gold Sky’s ears drop to realize he can’t help big sister with his full determination. “I-I-I…oh my Great Spirit, I have to think about that.”

Now Lauren sensing how downcast her dear Gold Sky has become decides to lift his spirits by one making him laugh and two telling him a truth that he’ll absolutely deny. “Well Gold Sky I’m glad you’re a father to Gilda.”

“Thank you Lauren.”

Now to what’s true but will be denied. “Now what will you say to being the father of the child in Octavia’s womb right now.”

Now as the Archangel expected Gold Sky’s ears perk back up as he chuckles to that notion then his chuckles involve to laughter. “Lauren I never knew you were one to tell jokes but now to all seriousness, Octavia and I never had a child for whenever we you know I will always pull out before I you know.” Gold Sky laughs once more. “Still a good joke nonetheless.”

In the mind of the Archangel. “Well when you pulled out, you were too late hence the child with your chromosomes and those of your wife growing in her womb.

With playtime over Gilda and Rarity make their way to Father. “It looks like your dearest children are coming your way Gold Sky.” So with that Lauren prepares to leave.

But one thing makes Gold Sky stop Lauren from leaving with the power of one request. “Lauren I have just one thing to ask from you.”

“What is it?”

“Can you please give me Vanilla Lemon drops because Gilda loves those treats and I don’t have any to present to her.” Gold Sky knowing his daughters are approaching he has no worry about them seeing her for he knows Lauren is invisible to their eyes.

Lauren nods with a smile for the dear stallion she cares deeply for. “Here you go my dear Gold Sky and good bye; we shall see each other once again in the opportune time.” The Archangel disappears in a beam of white light.

Gilda upon getting within a few paces of Father smells what she thinks it is. “Do I smell vanilla lemon drops!!!”

Rarity of course tilts her head to the thing big sister is so happy about. “Just what are vanilla lemon drops Gilda?” She asks.

The griffon almost squeals in delight to see how Rarity is curious about the best candy in the world. “It’s just the best candy you’ll taste.” Now to Father. “Do you have them!”

Gold Sky glad to be able to give Gilda what made her so happy just hands her the silver container holding the candy. “I sure do dear my dear Gilda. Now I need to do something by myself so give me five minutes alone.” His magic places the saddle bag holding the wrapped object onto his back. “And I mean both of you please give me five minutes alone alright.” So he walks away to find an area for himself.

Thus Gilda. “Hey Rarity are good at counting down time?”

“Yes.”

“Then please count three hundred seconds.”

“Okay. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…” Rarity starts the countdown.

Alone Gold Sky holds the wrapped object in front of him. “My past means nothing to me anymore and so they mean nothing to me as well for yes they loved me and I them but their love for me no longer exists much less any form of thoughts for me. So why must I continue having them as a prized relic when it serves absolutely no purpose.” His magic unwraps the object revealing a picture frame with a picture of him and his parents. “My mother and father. Birthmother and Birthfather just mere providers of my physicality.” Gold Sky suddenly starts laughing until in the midst of his laughter he starts shaking almost uncontrollably then starts crying to see the faces of his parents in an image of captured time. “Fire will erase this once & for all signifying the end of an era where they shall never be thought of in my mind ever again.”

“Three hundred!” Rarity finishes her countdown.
“Thank you little sister.” Gilda zooms off without waiting for Rarity who only groans and follows the Griffon.

So just as Gold Sky is about to incinerate the only picture he has of his parents he senses Gilda approaching. “Gilda I did not know you had the instinct of sensing when five minutes come to an end.”

“Uhmm yeah I did not know that either but, but what are you doing, hey what’s that??” Gilda notices the floating picture. “Can I see that daddy?” She comes close and sits next to Father.

Gold Sky being pretty reserved about Gilda seeing his pointless birthparents did not want to show Gilda the picture but then changes his mind just so Gilda can the faces of her grandparents before he burns them. “Here you go my dear flesh & blood.”

“Whew, I’m here…!” Little Rarity finally makes it and just peers over Gilda’s shoulder to see what big sister is looking at. “Hey it’s daddy!” Little Rarity smiles at Father to see him as a child.

But Gilda’s eyes widen to see the adults standing next to father. “No way…! Father are those your parents!?”

“Yes, look well at your grandparents that never came to be Gilda for they died when I was still a child.”

Gilda being unable to speak just lays her fingers over mare that’s grandmother while her eyes shift to look upon the stallion that’s grandfather. “I-I, my grandparents…the mother and father that gave me you, my Father.”

Rarity though a child realizes she needs to stay quiet and listen.

Gold Sky covers both Rarity and Gilda with his left wing. “That’s all they did Gilda and please take a good look at them before I burn them.”

Hearing the word burn, Gilda tighten her grips around the picture frame like to prevent Father from burning her grandmother and grandfather. “Why are you going to burn them Father!!?”

“Because they mean nothing to me now.”

*Gasp!* Gilda can’t believe what Father just said about his parents. “But they’re your parents!!”

The stallion’s magic takes the picture frame from Gila plus a simple stern gaze makes Gilda stay absolutely still. “After death took me to the heavenly paradise Gilda, I found my parents and as you may expect I was overjoyed to see them again. My mommy and daddy standing in front of me so I ran up to them and hugged them ready to hear them call me son but they did not hug me back nor did they call me son, instead they just looked upon me like they have never seen me before and asked why am I hugging them? I still being the optimist told them I am their only son but they just looked at each other to just laugh like they been told a joke, it was right there that I realized I am nothing to them for in the heavenly paradise their minds are completely wiped away of every memory they had when they were alive. Luckily Lauren the Archangel was there to comfort me, preventing me your father from having a nervous breakdown. So thus in my beginning with them, my middle with you, and my end by my wife’s side brings an end to an era of pacifist ideals along with my guilt. Now in my Genesis I can see. I see that I have what I hold most dear with me once again.” Gold Sky takes a moment to pause, giving Gilda a kiss on the cheek just so she can understand the hold most dear part. “Therefore I have everything I need to burn my past and wage war against Equestria though mostly Luna to be specific but saying waging war against Equestria sounds better, ha.”

“Wage war!?” Rarity says what’s Gilda is thinking.

Now Gold Sky reaches down to kiss little Rarity’s cheek. “Gilda never should family have to kill members of their family, like you should never have to kill me but Luna killed me and I wish you feel my pain every time I think about that. But do you know what’s funny my dear Gilda.”

Gilda plus little Rarity shrug their shoulders.

“My Race.” Gold Sky mimicked a motion by Rarity passes a hoof through his beautiful jet black hair even though for now it’s purple like Rarity’s.

“Your race Father? You mean having a horn and wings, is funny?” Gilda ponders.

The stallion just chuckles but quickly stops himself to keep the seriousness intact. “No not that. Before my Genesis I was a half-blooded Chero or in a better words a half-breed yes I know half-breed doesn’t sound nice but I have to say what I was before my Genesis. So as a half-blooded Chero I maintained their teachings of Love and Peace, so I never thought of fighting back even when injustice is brought against me, those were the teachings of the Chero while if violence is brought against me then that is the only time where I can fight back, but that was when I was half-blooded. Now as a full blooded Chero, which is symbolized by my jet black hair I will be the one bringing war upon those who committed injustice upon me. I will use every skill, every thought, and every ounce of my strength against…and if necessary the Razor will have its fill against Luna. I am breaking the very laws of my Race the Chero but yet I do not care for I am the last of Race…” Suddenly Gold Sky stops. “Not the last for I have you carry the blood of my near extinct race.”

Despite her disdain about Father waging war she at least found solace in hearing she is the same race as her Father. “I’m Chero like you.”

Gold Sky nods. “Yes. Now I want you to think about what I’m about to say Gilda. Ahem, the death of my birthparents needed to happen for if they lived yes, I would have had a different life and all but you, you my Gilda what will have happened to you? If I never became the Vanguard then maybe you will not be alive right now or you will be alive but from where I found you you’ll be a Fascist. We will have never been together and I will never been blessed with you Gilda. So that is why I will burn my parents because if they never died then I will have never become your Father while yes on me, I have suffered a lot in my life but if enduring all that suffering will lead me to you then I will much rather let my parents die than to ever change it for with suffering there’s always joy at the end. You, Gilda. So understand this Gilda the past is dead the future is now.”

“I understand Father.” Gilda for one last time passes her hand over the picture. “You do look cute as a child Father, expect with dark brown hair which you got from your birthmother.” She then gives Father a nod telling him to burn the picture.

Thus physical manifestation of Love burns his parents. “Oooh I wish I can see you as a child more often daddy.” Little Rarity groans.

“With this comes an end of an Era and signals forth the beginning of I, becoming the Nightmare that Aunt Luna has awakened.”
After the fire dies down leaving only ash behind Gilda starts grooming Gold Sky and little Rarity takes a little nap under his wing.

The Nightmare has just begun though without the glowing red eyes.

***
In Sweet Apple acres.

He’s coming!!” Chero senses a tremor in the Love flowing through it making the supernatural entity tremble inside of Applejack’s galaxy. “He’s coming for Applejack for what she did to him!” It never knew the Immortal holding fresh Chero blood is abandoning every custom, every law, and every tradition of the Chero just so he can live his life on his accord and avenge himself. “He’s spitting on his forefathers yet he does not care and he spits on me. I can only blame his Immortality along with his considerations to adhere the doctrines of inutile Nihilism. Such a sad fate for our Race when the other full blooded Chero can only fall in Love with outsiders so he will produce a halfblooded Chero. While I can’t do anything to stop him from coming for Applejack for I cannot lay a hoof on one of the Tribe.

While the worry grows inside of Chero, Big McIntosh is in Ponyville meeting with Lyra Heartstrings in the private dining area of the fancy café.
“So Lyra.” The stallion begins. “Do you think we’ll be on the same page this time or will it be fertile to even be here now, when I can calculate a seventy nine percent chance that you did not embrace the hope of forgiveness so tell me have you or have you not found anything within yourself to be back with Bon Bon.”

The turquoise mare always hated math so when hearing Big Macintosh uses mathematical analogy upon her just doesn’t fall well on her but she must put that aside if anything is to happen but more importantly if anything is to happen in her sought after favor. “Why are you always so quick to presumptions that do not paint me in the positive light.”

Big Mac back tracks a bit for truly he is painting the mare in a not so positive light. “Forgive me. Now how has is it been so far for you.”

Lyra can already tell how this will end but talking to Big Macintosh can help her a bit and annoy the Angel of Death as well. “You don’t know how it is to forgive somepony who took away my mother from me.”

Big Macintosh scoffs. “Trust me Lyra if you think that makes you special in some way than your wrong or pompous. For my own sister Applejack is the sole reason my own parents died by the fangs of Timberwolves and yes Bon Bon told me everything. So yes family killed someone or someponies we loved, so deal it and don’t use it like you’re entitled to some kind of specialness.”

Lyra gets mad but manages to control herself to prevent the Angel of Death from getting the fuel it needs to torment her. “Well at least what I remember the most is the tears in my father’s eyes as he saw that it was I killing him. I-I in my age can now tell that he wasn’t crying because it was I killing him he was crying because he’s getting what he deserved but not the way he wanted but even then I feel hurt for killing my own father. I-I-I remember the times good times we shared together…an-and after I killed him a flashback suddenly hit me.”

Big Macintosh feeling sympathy for Lyra reaches out to lay his hoof on her hoof. “What was the flashback, Lyra?”

Lyra sighs. “The flashback is me kissing my father’s cheek then hugging him before going to sleep. Sweet dreams is what he always told me before leaving.”

“It’s always the smallest of memories that we hold on to the most Lyra Heartstrings just like Ah always remember my mum & da being the first to buck apples everyday while on Sundays they didn’t buck apples but instead they will make a keg of fresh apple juice.” Big Macintosh adds something to this nice list of the little things.

In the time where she is unmentioned Lyra has been reading over and over the story of a young colt that was the youngest of thirteen siblings consisting of twelve brothers and one sister. The youngster who happened to be his father’s favorite son received a beautiful coat with woven gold thread and finest silk while the other brothers and sister did not thus jealously arose in the twelve older brothers while the sister can care less given how she was recused from a defiling marriage by two of her older brothers who killed the son of the chieftain she was supposed to marry and killed the chieftain himself along with every stallion of the town then the two plundered the town of everything valuable. So the brothers conspired to kill the youngest but the oldest did not take part of the conspiring for he will not kill one of his own blood. So the other brothers carried out their plan by leading away the youngest brother who always wore the magnificent coat his father made everywhere he went. They led him to the outskirts of their land, took hold of youngster, throw him into a pit, tore his coat and dipped it into goat blood to trick their father into thinking his favorite son was killed by a wild beast. Luckily but for Lyra she never saw it as luck a caravan of Ishmaelites happened to be passing by so the brothers instead letting the youngest die of dehydration sold him into slavery for half a pound of silver and smiled as the trading Ishmaelites took him away to a faraway land where the youngest shall become a slave as for oldest he cursed himself for failing to save his younger brother. Now after a long journey the youngest made it to Oriac where’s he bought a Captain who after some time comes to admire the youngster and promotes him to head caretaker of the household and over the years the youngster thinks of his home, his loving father, loving mother, his brothers even when they wronged him and his sister. Time passes in Oriac, where he’s falsely accused of rape by the wife of the Captain who gets rid of him, now imprisoned but as before he gains the admiration of the prison warden who puts the youngster in charge of the prisoners. Now after years in prison the now adult stallion is blessed by fate by being pulled out of prison and placed to be the right hoof of the King allowing him to save the entire kingdom from a seven year famine. Now as the stallion was providing food to the starving citizens he sees his twelve brothers but they do not recognize him but what’s more astounding is the fact all twelve bow before him and after being unable to contain himself the stallion simply breaks down before his brothers and reveals himself to them. Causing fear to grip every one of them for they remember what they’ve done to their youngest brother but yet the youngest embraces every one of them telling each one he has forgiven them.

Now when Lyra reaches that part she always stops to think deeply at how that stallion can forgive all his brothers for selling him into slavery and spend thirty years of his life away from his homeland and loving father. She will much rather use her anger to take out her anger against the twelve brothers but that sort of thinking won’t do any good to Lyra. So the mare just keeps thinking about the power of forgiveness and how it can do its work on her which will be rather grand for her while not so swell for the Angel of Death. “Forgiveness is so hard Big Macintosh.”

The red stallion nods. “Yes it is hard Lyra, it’s the one thing Ah never wanted to do after my parents but when Ah did it freedom came over me like cold on the first winter day. But at least from the sound of your voice you are making progress…” Just then Big Macintosh goes into thought. “You can come see her if you wish and Ah be nearby but quiet as a mouse.”

“Huh!?” Both notice a mouse with cymbals clash them over and over again until the red stallion and turquoise mare give him a raised eyebrow making the rodent scamper away.

The stallion shakes his head to clear out that random weirdness. “Uhm okay, weird to say the least very weird.”

Oh the offer is just so nice but Lyra understands the power of progress and understands how it can be built so much with tremendous work it can be destroyed with just most minimal work in a matter of seconds. “No it’s alright Big Macintosh, I have another source of hope to grab on to and I think I can forgive my father with the help of this new hope.”

Big Mac shrugs his shoulders in reply.

“Besides your friend that Alicorn he is a psychologist no?”

*sigh* “He won’t be of any help to you.”

“What??” Lyra gasps. “What do you mean by that Big Macintosh?”

Seeing this is already done thanks to Lyra’s question Big Macintosh simply stands to all fours. “He’s dead and I never got the chance to say goodbye.” A cold chill shudders down his spine. “Farewell Lyra Heartstrings and the offer is always open just make sure to meet me first, thank you.”

Lyra sinks in her chair feeling worried about what she is going to do now. “Oh no…that Alicorn is dead and I felt I can trust that Immortal without the fear of judgment coming from him now I must continue looking to that story about that youngest brother forgiving his older brothers…HEY! I can have Running Sun read it to me since he’s a stallion so perhaps that story can have more of an effect on me. Nothing can make more of an effect than spending time with Running Sun.” So with her gloominess tossed to the backseat Lyra can smile for the rest of the day because the Angel of Death’s smile will be upside down for the rest of the day so it gives Lyra the all more to smile about.

I don’t like that story!” Pouts the Angel of Death.

“Deal with it wretch!”

***

It isn’t often Big Macintosh separates himself from everyone to take a moment for himself; he never lets himself be far away in case he was needed and since he had to take care of everyone while he was growing up closeness is a trait always in use. But now what he’s feeling inside now comes the time to be alone to remember that honorable stallion.
“Big Macintosh you look…” A raised hoof stops Bon Bon from finishing her sentence.

“Just give me some alone please. A-Ah’ll be under my favorite tree.” Since he has seen Gold Sky’s name on the headstone he never gotten the opportunity to completely process the loss of someone so dear like Gold Sky who on many levels shares so much with him especially when it came to losing one’s parents and being honor bound. “Oof.” The red stallion plops down in the shade of his favorite tree to look over the near endless apple trees that belongs to his family. “First I lost Ms. Smarty Pants.” Big Mac lays a hoof on Ms. Smarty Pants marker. “Now I lose my friend who can be of great help to me but more important I lose a friend who was more of a brother to me then anypony else.” With some time going time the stallion finally frowns and mourns for the brother he lost. “Forgive me my dear Gold Sky for I have not shed my tears for you when I should have. I always saw you as a brother and some odd reason I know you saw me as a brother as well for we always looked to one another for help that no one else can provide.” Big Macintosh wipes his eyes even when tears continue flowing so when feeling this he just sobs for his loss. “Damn it!! Why did he have to die!! AHHHHHHH!” Cries the red stallion. “DAMN IT!! MY BROTHER MY DEAR BROTHER AHHHHH NO MY DEAR BROTHER JUST FRAKKEN DAMN IT!” So rare for the red stallion to ever use the F word. “BROTHER!!” With his mouth covered of course Big Macintosh shouts his pain then falls down to his side to now silently cry his remaining pain. “Why must I, an honorable stallion lose someone I can look to when others abandon their honor.” The stallion continues crying eventually knowing he’ll be free of the pain in just a few minutes.

“Hey Chero.” Applejack senses something is wrong with big brother.
Yes Applejack?
“Ah think something is wrong with Big Mac. Do you think Ah should go see him to comfort him?”
Chero knows Applejack will tell him that it was her that led to Gold Sky getting killed it make rage easily fill the stallion and it will not be so good for Applejack to experience Big Macintosh’s anger when little ago big brother gave her the affection he believed she so rightfully deserved. “No not yet, just wait for him when he comes back inside for now let Bon Bon be the one to comfort him right now.
“What!? Why her!!?” Applejack asks in a testy voice thinking that Bon Bon seeks to away her sister title.
Chero in the voice of mare with a welsh accent who is totally right and like totally right, declares the obvious to the orange mare. “He’s mourning Gold Sky’s death and what did you do if you’ll be so kind to refresh my memory.
Applejack jerks her head back. “Ah need to refresh your memory, Ah thought you can read my mind??”
“Hey, hey don’t you try switching this around on me missy! Oh ahem just answer the question please.
“Ah sent the letter to Princess Celestia which led to Gold Sky’s death.” Applejack admits.
Yes, so wait for him to come back inside alright.” The voice Chero using is the voice of the first Chero elder who lived four thousand three hundred forty seven years ago.
“Alright.”

Thus.
“Hmmmm I think I feel Big Macintosh is in pain.” Well Big Macintosh did tell her he wanted some time alone but from the intense feeling in her chest she thinks that she should go to him. “He said to give him some alone time but I thinks feeling hurt…you know what, he might get mad at me but that’s all he’ll do and I can handle that. So here I go!!” Bon Bon trots to Big Mac’s favorite tree finding him sitting against the tree and staring at the cloudless sky. “Big Macintosh?” Bon Bon speaks meekly.

The red stallion looks at the cream colored mare saying nothing at first during the long seconds he stares into her eyes. *sigh* His sudden transition to all fours almost startles Bon Bon but regains her composure. “Bon Bon.” Is all what the red stallion says as he tightly embraces like a father will do when he only has one living child left in this unforgiving world. “I’m so glad you can show up in the right moment Bon Bonny.”

With some complex plus simple deciphering Bon Bon figures out the stallion was crying awhile. “Were you crying Big Macintosh? Oh…” Then by chance she spots Ms. Smarty Pants headstone.

“No Bon Bon Ah wasn’t crying for Ms. Smart Pants if that’s the reason you said oh.”

“Whoa how did you know I said oh for that reason!!?”

Big Macintosh has one and one only reason. “Mathematics, Bon Bon, when the quick calculation came to its equation it only pointed out the only obvious thing you saw which is Ms. Smarty Pants headstone.” Big Mac let’s go of Bon Bon to finally tell her what she needs to know by starting with that trip to Canterlot. “Do you remember when we went to Canterlot so we can enlist the help of my friend Gold Sky so he can help us with Lyra Heartstrings.”

“Yes, which sadly we went on a Sunday the day his practice is closed but after you never made any attempts to see him again and I-I well…was afraid to ask if we can go find him because I thought you will take that as a demand and I don’t have any right to demand anything from you.” Bon Bon explains.

Big Mac just snickers at Bon Bon not in disrespect but learning of Bon Bon’s fear to ask him to go to Canterlot. “Well…he won’t be of any help anymore.”

Hearing this Bon Bon’s ears drop faster than Pinkie Pie’s jaw, literally. “What do you mean he won’t be of any help! As, as, as, an Im-Immortal he has to help us mortals uhh it is his upmost duty and from what I heard of him he is a very honorable stallion and perhaps one to be looked to when issues of mortality come into the fold.”

“Bon Bon my oh dear Bon Bon if only you waited for me to finish but at least you have a great show of respect and misplaced sense of duty for my dearest brother…he’s dead.” In the end Big Macintosh had to just cut to the end.

*GASP!* Oh the death of an Immortal is almost a complete lie to Bon Bon.

“Ah’m not lying to you Bon Bon for when Ah went to get your hat that is when Ah saw his headstone with his clearly carved onto it and it took me awhile to finally have a moment to mourn his death. And the reason why isn’t because he’s my friend to which yes he was my friend but more importantly Ah loved as my brother so you can see why I cried.”

“Well…there is something I wanted to ask you soooooooo can you please come with me to the spa? I really want a good back massage.” Bon Bon stills heeds with being by Big Macintosh’s side at all times rule.

Big Macintosh frowns prompting Bon Bon ask him if he’s okay but a raised stops her. “It’s sad when mares have all the time of the world to mourn while stallions can only have a few minutes to mourn before being pushed to move forward.” Then he raises his head. “Let’s go Bon Bon, before we waste anymore daylight.”

“B-but…!” Bon Bon begs.

“Ah said move out.”
And move out is what Bon Bon does.

Moving forward is what the red stallion knows best for as a child he had to move forward onto maturity, forward onto Fatherhood, forward onto caregiver, and forward onto abandoning his dreams to be what he is now for his sisters & grandmother. For moving forward is all he’s ever done and it may be all he ever knows.

Ah wish Ah had the chance to tell him how much he meant to me.

***
In the isolated area.
“Father if you’re going to wage war then how will you go about it?” Gilda asks.

“Hmmmm.” Gold Sky taking his time nuzzles little Rarity’s head and lovingly kisses her cheek before covering the sleeping filly with his wing. “Well the first thing is you having no involvement what so ever in this coming war.”

Gilda jumps into the air in disbelief and commences hovering in front of the loving stallion. “Why father!?”

Of course though Gold Sky doesn’t mind being questioned but he sure does mind being spoken down to. “Down right now Gilda.” His stern voice speaks for his discontent.

“Yes father!” Gilda stops hovering allowing for straight eye contract. “But why father!!? You can’t fight this war alone.”
“I will and I can Gilda. For this my war and you shall stay away from my war because in case you haven’t figured it out I love you more than anything in this world.”
Now this is the part Gilda loves to hear.
“I love you more than my former wife, I love you more than my sisters, I love you more than my mother, my aunt, my friends, and I love you more than my own life Gilda. And more importantly you just finished fighting one war so and you almost died if it weren’t for me shielding you with my own body from the flames of the artillery barrage. I can’t risk losing you also you have no stake in this for you were not stabbed in the heart…”

“Yes I was!!!” Gilda injects. “I felt a cold stab in my heart when you died so how dare you say your heart was the only one stabbed!”

“Except you didn’t die Gilda, I did. I love you very much so you cannot partake in my campaign…Gilda my flesh & blood; I want you to have everything you deserve. Like Love from a partner…”

“A partner?” Gilda interrupts Gold Sky once again.

“Husband my dear daughter, I want to have the love a husband can provide for you just like I once had the love a wife provided for me you deserve that Gilda. I also want you to have the love my mother your grandmother can give plus there’s Redheart as well who also loves you very much. And of course there’s Rarity my dearest sister who’s love is so beautiful is another wonderful thing you deserve Gilda so I as your father will do anything to make sure you have all of that. Now I will say it again Gilda, you will stay out of my war and if you continue thinking of refusing to heed my order then come with me.” His magic places the sleeping Rarity on his back. “I want you to see something that…well it can drive mortals into complete utter chaos if the mortals were to have knowledge of these things.

Gilda tilts her head to these things that can drive mortals into complete utter chaos and father wants her to go with him so she can see them plus little Rarity into the mix. “Father?”

“I said mortals Gilda meaning not you and Rarity but yes imagine the horror that’ll enthrall every mortal in Equestria to know these things are out there looking for new hosts for their parasitic reproduction. So come under my wing sweetheart.” Now with Gilda under his wing. “Jump.”

*POOF*

Lauren waves her arm ceasing Cadance from seeing what Gilda is going to see. “Yeah these are best left to be unknown to you Cadance.”

Gold Sky, Gilda, and sleeping Rarity appear in a cave line with walls of ice but those walls of ice are not empty, the walls of ice contain the creatures no mortal should ever have knowledge about. “Oh my Great Spirit!!” Gilda gasps. “WHA-WHA-WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS!!” Frozen in the ice are sixteen beings who are pure black like Gold Sky’s hair, dorsal spines protruding from their backs, five fingers on each hand with razor sharp claws, a tail with a sharp looking spear tip that’s six feet long which is the same length as the being’s height, its head is in a long curved oblong shape making Gilda swallow all her saliva, the lack of eyes is something Gilda can’t understand that this creature can move about, and lastly behind the mouth lined with sharp teeth is its tongue that also happens to be a mouth. Yes the tongue is a second mouth.
“Fa-fath-father! What are the-these things!!!??”

Gold Sky first checks on Rarity to make she’s still sleeping on his back. “They’re called Xenomorphs Gilda.”

“Xenomorphs?” Gilda says the name herself to taste the sound of it and in her mind connects the word to the visual representation she sees with her eyes.

“Xenomorphs are creatures I discovered during the Republic & Fascist war during a reconnaissance mission that I was attacked by some of this soldiers but I managed to take them out only to find out their blood is highly acidic which burns through and at a fast rate too. So I realized these can’t be discovered by the Republic nor Fascist for one it may demoralize the Republic or the Republic may make an insane attempt to capture these creatures to use them as weapons while the Fascists will try the same thing to use them as weapons. So I took upon myself to destroys these creatures but even then for being the best killer in the entire world I found it extremely hard to carry out my task…” Gold Sky pauses to first declares his intentions then continue with his tale and his own analysis of the Xenomorphs of which he doted down whe he fought them thus the first word he’ll use to describe them will be stealthy.

“One Xenomorph alone can kill everypony in Ponyville but at least I can control them and with that control I shall show Luna the true meaning of Nightmare for these Xenomorphs may be nightmares for mortals but I am the true nightmare for Immortals.”

“So these Xenomorphs are your instruments??” Gilda nearly trembles when the love in father’s voice is gone and to know he has control over these creatures terrifies her for what other things does her father have control over and is keeping secret from her.

“You can say it like that Gilda but in reality they are the calm…

Before the Storm.”


---


Chapter. 75 - Cadance & Gilda among the Xenomorph through curiosity.

"Aunt Cadance, just why did you have to THAW ONE OUT!!!!!!!"

The Cerise mare unlike the Griffon doesn't seem worried one bit. "It's only one Xeno-whatever they're call my dear niece what's the worse it can do to us... uh-oh where did it go!?" When worry wants to seeps in Cadance distract herself by asking a question. "What was that word your father used to describe them?"

Gilda's tail just couldn't help but go in between her legs. "Stealthy."

"Oh the dear indeed." Replies the cerise mare.

My dearest Readers in case some of you have noticed, I included the Da'at sephirah while describing the Sephirot for yes Da'at isn't always or at all use for the Sephirot but that's how I first saw the Sephirot when I first saw it in a old, old book in the school library during my Elementary years. And the link to see the image of the Sephirot is I guess the traditional or correct representation of the Tree of Life.

PreviousChapters Next