• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,512 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,512

PreviousChapters Next
Seven Times Seventy


Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust

By. FoxofRarity

Chapter. 62



Disclaimer- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust and arthur's note at end.



As it is said. Love has taken over Sweetie Belle and it has taken over Gilda, love the emotion of all emotions to never be challenged or toppled off of its throne. Love can unite while other emotions drive apart even when they mean to be in good intentions but sometimes what drive things apart always start as good intentions and Love. Well. If Love can bring beings of different DNA and physiology together father, daughter, sister, aunt, and niece one as family then Love is the greatest emotion of all and nothing can question that. Beside if Princess Mi Amore Cadenza spreads it the way a mother does with her love then that right there is sole proof Love is Pure. For Cadance, mother love spreads her Love and Gold Sky, father love…this immortal father still needs more time to mature his love, he is still practicing mortal love which explains why he’s so prone to sheer brutality to protect the ones he loves. While in botanist’s words he’s still a seed while Cadance is a flawless fully bloomed daffodil.
Gilda rationalizes her new home is the dawn of the day she wished will never end, in her new home daddy will forever be with her, new family embraces her and even forgave her for the past transgressions, a new place to make friends to help let go of the friend she lost in the battlefield. Gilda feels her heart bonding with Sweetie Belle without even thinking about it nor did even think about wrapping her right arm around the little filly showing signs of love being displayed among family members. “If this is what Gold Sky went through with Sweetie Belle then I’m so glad to experience it firsthand.”
Gilda wants to cry tears of joy but she doesn’t want to look weak oh what the heck she silently sheds tears of joy to be joined with more love.
“Oh this is so nice.” Rarity steps near her sister and niece. “Gilda my dear niece I’m late in saying this but Sweetie Belle is your young aunt, oh the three of us shall always enjoy each other’s company.”
Gilda with her other hand grabs Rarity and hugs her too, to show how much she now loves her two aunts and respects them as her aunts despite the major age difference.
“Thank you Rarity and Sweetie Belle, for accepting me with Love just like you accepted my daddy with your Love. Oh man I think I’m going to cry.” Gilda with pink eyes just smiles to be crying, at least it shows that she is her true self and not the now gone prideful identity. “I am Loved!”

The power of Love can be so powerful.

Gold Sky being the father, being the stallion, being who is his, is happy. Happy for his dearest daughter being accepted by his adoptive family, the same family which of right now is one half blood and one half adoptive still. He slowly backs away from his three loved ones to give him some leeway to think how he wants Gilda to always feel loved like right now though the bad impression she has left behind here in Ponyville when she stormed out of the Sugarcube corner, so with that cloud hanging around. Gold Sky deduced the best way for Gilda to be loved is to be loved by the children here in Ponyville. Nothing can be compared to the love given by a child and the love given by an adult, a child just loves unconditionally without thinking why it loves as much as it does but just loves an adult loves too but their love is based on condition. Children after all learn through curiosity and with the exception of Sweetie Belle none of the children here in Ponyville ever seen a griffon much less touch one. But on the other side of Gold Sky’s mind he’s afraid…he doesn’t want Gilda to become sad if she faces rejection by the ponies here. Still it is life, not everyone is going to be accepting and he already taught Gilda how to accept rejection and failure. “I am not only afraid of that right now, oh yes, that’s why and I need to talk to her.” Gold Sky gets close.

“Sweetie Belle why don’t introduce Gilda to your friends I am more than sure they will love to meet her.”

“OOOH!” Sweetie Belle squeals with joy! “Gilda you have to meet my friends, they will really, really love you! Gold Sky can I take her to see my friends at my clubhouse, I promise to bring her back before dark.” How nice for Sweetie Belle to be displaying those mannerisms an Aunt will have.

“Can I!” Gilda asks her father.

Gold Sky reaches out to lay a hoof on Gilda’s cheek. “Of course you can sweetheart, go and have fun with your little aunt and her friends. Just be careful with your tail.”
“Why?” Gilda asks.

Gold Sky points at something. “Because Opal finds it enticing, anyway, hehe, have fun sweetheart.” He gives Gilda a sweet kiss on the cheek to wish her well.

“YAY!!” Sweetie Belle tugs Gilda out of the boutique and before leaving. “Thank you Gold Sky!”

With just Rarity and Gold Sky left alone in the room the stallion takes advantage to make his intentions known to his older sister. “Rarity.”

“Yes Gold Sky.” Rarity slowly turns herself around to look at Gold Sky.

The stallion looks down to the floor for no reason, he starts scraping the floor a bit as to tell Rarity what he’s going to say sounds kind of stupid or maybe silly. “Rarity when all of this is over, can we take pottery classes together or maybe take some cooking classes, uhmm I really want to spend a lot of time with you also can we add camping to the mix.”

Rarity understands why Gold Sky will be asking this. “Yes darling.”

Gold Sky is touched to be called darling by older sister. “Also if it’s alright with you can we have a dance together before we sleep?”

Rarity smiles. “Can we dance to the tune of Chopin Nocturne 20? I think it fits you, given how you can be so revealing given the circumstances.”

Gold Sky takes Rarity into a tight hug while refraining himself to smell her scent knowing this is Rarity and only Rarity is Rarity not even a Changeling can equal her, Gold Sky is happy to have his plans set and ready to go when the time comes. “I can’t wait to take some cooking classes with you Rarity.” Now he’ll ask another question that is driven by being afraid. “Can I please be alone for a couple of hours?”

“If I ask you why Gold Sky, you wouldn’t tell me will you?”

Gold Sky removes his cloak to which Rarity cleaned up with her magic. “I want to speak with Lauren.”

“Ah. I’ll leave you alone then.” Rarity is about to turn around to leave but through a sudden surge of her instinct she stops to expect something else.

“Thank you Rarity. I don’t where I’ll be without you.”

“You’re welcome and I love you very much little brother.” With that the white mare leaves the Alicorn alone so he can meet with the Archangel.
“I’ll visit Fluttershy and perhaps fix things between us then I’ll find Spike.” Rarity has things set but may or may not carry them out; she’s entirely focused on beating Twilight to even think of other things much less Fluttershy.

The sound of armor hitting the floor temporary fills the room scaring off opal and causing silence to conquer the room. Free from the armor Gold Sky lies belly down on Rarity’s super soft bed and sighs thinking what if Lauren won’t hear him and just ignores him. He is very afraid along still being shaken about seeing Gilda dangle between life and death in front of him only to then spare the Queen by her words. Gold Sky also wants to see Princess Celestia but when he thinks about hugging her he is blanketed with endless cold shame therefore he can’t even approach his own mother for comfort. However, there’s Redheart who loves him as her son and he loves her very much but he will not go to her, why? Well it’s the difference between the two mares, Lauren is an Alicorn and so is Celestia, Redheart is an earth pony. Gold Sky wants to be someone is nearly identical to Celestia. “Lauren.” He calls out. “Lauren please, I need you.”

Lauren touches his shoulder from behind. “Gold Sky why do you doubt me? I said I’ll always be the angel by your side and I’m always by your side Gold Sky. What’s wrong?” She asks in a motherly voice.

Gold Sky points at his tomahawk and knife lying by the armor. “Why am I such a killer Lauren?”

The Archangel graciously sat by Gold Sky on the bed with some distance between them knowing he will inch close to her. “You know the answer Gold Sky but for your sake I will say it because I don’t want your ears to hear what your mouth says.” She flicked her hair to relax Gold Sky. “For someone to be a efficient killer they have to kill a child, the most innocent of innocent things, and you killed one thousand and twelve making you the most efficient killer in the world and it’s trying to join with your paternal instinct. But even then on your own conscious will, you will not harm children but that didn’t stop you from breaking the wings of the griffons who bullied your daughter. You are a killer Gold Sky it’s a part of you that cannot be erased nor undone but you can overcome its desires Gold Sky and seeing you listen to Gilda to prevent you from killing Queen Chrysalis just shows how fragile the line separating the killer from the loving pony.” Lauren on purpose gets up to pretend she’s leaving in order to make Gold Sky open up completely.

“No Lauren wait!” The stallion calls out. “Please stay!”

“Why?” She asks.

Gold Sky blinks a few times to say the words many will do anything not to say. “I’m scared Lauren!”

Lauren slowly tilts her head and in the motion she smiles at him to thank him for being open about his emotions. “All right.” With lying back down on the bed and taking Gold Sky under her wing Lauren explains he did the right thing to call out to her and she brings him closer to do her best imitating whatever motherly acts Gold Sky desires.

“Lauren.” Gold Sky says even though he’s very warm with uncertainty to this question and wonders if by asking this question he’ll selfishly give Lauren a role that is to never be hers in the first place. “I know you can do anything and I wonder if you can, I mean if you want, tssssh I wonder i-i-i-if you can sing me the song mother always sang to me and in her voice.”

Lauren nuzzles Gold Sky’s left cheek. “You deeply desire to be with your mother Gold Sky and I am a figure close to her, nevertheless my dear you need to erase something if you wish to be with her to the fullest capacity.” The Archangel does a quick warm up scale and clears her throat.
With the very same voice Celestia has Lauren starts singing. “I know that you will go with me so I will never fear you be by me. Whatever will come our way, through fire or pouring rain we won’t be shaken no, we won’t be shaken. Whatever tomorrow brings together we’ll stand and sing, we won’t be shaken, oh we won’t be shaken.”

Lauren just couldn’t help but feel so compassionate for Gold Sky…

It could be her maternal feelings she has awoken the moment she brought Gold Sky’s spirit to the other side.

Lauren can’t help but love someone who loves her very much.

***
In Sweet Apple Acres.

“A little more to the right Bon Bon, okay back away so I can see.” Big McIntosh with one eye close measures the symmetry of the candles, plates, silverware, and cups. “Hmmmmm.” The candles are still off by a few degrees. “Move the candles a itsy bit the left. Careful, careful, not too much Bon Bon. Okay, little more, little more, liiiiitle more and STOP, STOP! Yeah!”

“Wow Big Mac, I can’t help but admire your dedication for creating the perfect dinner for Pinkie Pie.” Bon Bon drinks fresh apple juice and hands some to Big Macintosh. “Do you think she’ll love this?”

“Oh Ah don’t know Bon Bon, Ah think she might though and thank you for helping a lot along with dealing with my nagging perfectionism.” Big Macintosh nudges the mare with his shoulder. “Be honest with me. Do you think there can be something between me and her? Please be honest.”

Truly Bon Bon thinks Big Macintosh if he puts all his effort into it can woo any mare in Equestria even Lyra Heartstrings heck perhaps Zecora too. She finds it out of context to be asked this from this noble stallion but being a mare and loving this stallion very much she’ll answer the question. “There will be something between you two, Big Macintosh, I just know it. Who knows maybe the both of you will fall deeply in love.” Bon Bon ended with a love struck sigh. “I just know it!”

Big Macintosh beamed a super power smile making the candles ignite. “Whoa!” He quickly blew out the candles. “Don’t know how in the world that happened but Ah can’t have the candles looking so gloomy.”
Everything for the nice dinner is set. The food is cooked to perfection, Bon Bon will be going to sleep early, Apple Bloom went with Sweetie Belle to see something about a griffon being her niece or whatnot, and lastly he needs to tell Applejack to hit the sack early too or go somewhere else. “Bon Bon can you groom me?”

“Groom you?” Asks the cream colored mare.

“Yes groom me like fix my hair, beautify my eyebrows with tweezers, and other things mares do to look nice.”

Bon Bon rubbed her hooves together and slyly giggled. “You want the complete works Big Macintosh?”

“Uhhhhh.” The red stallion thinks carefully. “No makeup or cosmetics!”

“Aww man!!”

“WHAT!?” Big Macintosh jumped up high in the air almost freaking out for the fact proof Bon Bon wanted to use make up on him.

“I’m just kidding Big Mac now follow me for a beauty make over.” Bon Bon heads upstairs to Big Mac’s room with the stallion following close behind.

While Big Macintosh gets his nice treatment Applejack looks in the mirror telling herself everything will go right. “Tomorrow is the explosive concert and today is the day Ah give Rarity and Rainbow Dash their tickets.” *Long sigh* “It’s been a while since Ah seen Rarity, I think she and Spike or Rainbow Dash, one of the two are happy together right now. But Ah must give them the tickets or Dj Pon 3 will get upset with me and will no longer see me.” Applejack hold the tickets in front of her eyes seeing Rainbow Dash and Spike in the reflective holographic stripes of the backstage passes. “Rarity Ah’m sorry if Ah hurt your feelings…Ah hope you can still be my friend. Oh boy, at least Ah got Chero with me. Right?”

“Right.” Chero answered.

Then from out of nowhere. “OW!!” Big Macintosh yells. “You pulled my skin off Bon Bon!”

“No I didn’t Big Mac, I only plucked off one eyebrow hair and there’s a lot more to go.” Bon Bon said while picking out another eyebrow hair. “Hehehehehe.”

Applejack laughed to herself at hearing Big Mac groan to a lot of coming pain. “Wonder why he and Bon Bon cooked up a storm? Eh who cares, Ah have to find Rarity, ah!! Who knows where she can be and Rainbow Dash too!” *ting* “There’s somepony who can help me find them.” Applejack places the tickets and backstage passes into her hat.

“Applejack what are you going to say to Rarity when you see her?” Chero asks. “You have the courage but do you have the words?”

“Ehhhhhhhh, Ah only need to give them the tickets and if any of the two asked how Ah got them Ah’ll just say Ah won them in a little uhm race.”

Chero finds this story more than enough acceptable. “Sounds good enough for me I guess. If you were not the Element of Honesty.” Ah Chero got her there.

“Dang it!” Applejack scoffed in dissatisfaction. “Ah’ll tell them Dj Pon 3 gave them to me and be laughed at by Rainbow Dash.”

“It’s your call.” Chero laid out.

“Well that’s good to know Chero.” Applejack adjusted her hat and went downstairs to head out the door.

“OW!!” Big Macintosh screamed. “How many more!?”

“A lot more to go but remember you’re doing this for Pinkie Pie.”

Big Mac tightened his face. “For Pinkie Pie, for Pinkie Pie, for Pinkie Pie, for Pinkie Pie. Pluck them away Bon Bon! Ooooh, yeah it doesn’t hurt that much.” It does.

In the Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie cleans up after a now done birthday party she herself arranged for Silver Spoon. “Silver Spoony sure was happier than a peacock today and I’m glad she loved my white chocolate birthday cake.” Upstairs Mr. & Mrs. Cake handle some finances with a possibility of a fat profit coming in as usual.

The door bell rings stopping the pink mare of her labor. “Oh Applejacky how you doing today!” As expected Pinkie takes the orange mare into a bone popping hug.

Applejack groans. “Ah’m good and Ah can use a bit of your help ow, yeah help.” She doesn’t wait for Pinkie Pie to let go of her. “Ah need you to get Rarity and Rainbow Dash here. Like now!!”

“Okie dokie!” Pinkie throws Applejack up in the air.

“Not good.” Applejack whispers. *THUD!* “Ow.”

Pinkie Pie jumps out…of the picture and comes back down with Rarity.
“Wha, oh, I-I was going to see Fluttershy and now I’m here.” Rarity is confused how she ended up here but it’s nice to be somewhere familiar.
The pink mare jumps up again and comes back down with Rainbow Dash.
Rainbow Dash is not amused one bit about this. For one she was with Luna, two Luna was talking about Delta Scorch and how she and Delta should have lunch together while Luna and Cloud Kicker do something fun and three Rainbow Dash is not amused. “I am not very amused about this Pinkie.”

*
In the palace.
“Dang it Pinkie Pie!” Luna nearly grows. “Well I’ll just telepathically watch what Rainbow Dash is up to through her eyes.”

*
Rarity sees Rainbow Dash causing her to become filled joy! “Rainbow Dash!” Rarity runs up to the Pegasus and hugs her lovingly tight. “I missed you so much!”

“How sweet.” Applejack and Chero say at the same time while inherently missing the so much part.

Rainbow is surprised but joyful to be hugged by Rarity. “Oh Rarity I’m happy to see you too.” She hugs the white mare and nuzzles her in the cheek.

Rarity giggles to Rainbow’s nuzzle.

Pinkie Pie meanwhile sits back enjoying a slice of cake and waits for what’s to happen next along with wondering why is Applejack sweating like crazy and is eyeballing the roof instead of eyeballing the hugging duo, weird as weird can get perhaps.

“Yeah you better tame those eyes of yours Applejack.” Chero warns.

The duo let go of each other and take a few seconds to take in the joy. Rainbow realized it’s been awhile since she has seen Rarity and has been fully occupied bonding with Octavia not that there’s anything wrong there, no, along with bonding with Celestia, having fun with Spike, and losing a bunch of times in chess. Of course when it comes to Rarity, Rainbow will always drop everything to spend time with the mare. As for the hug it sort of told her something. “Man you hugged me like you haven’t seen me in ages Rares.”

“Oh my dear darling, you wouldn’t believe where I’ve been all aooooh.” Rarity stops to reconsider her words. “Orders so many orders to fill out and not enough break time to relax but I’m all done now and we can now do something together.”

*
“Better be as friends.” Luna says to herself…not like she’s insecure or something.

*
“Great!” Rainbow’s wings unfold in tune with the happy emotion. “What do you have in mind?”

“Hmmm.” Rarity thinks.

“Yum.” Pinkie reaches for another slice of cake.

There’s your cue Applejack.” Chero fills in.

“Ahem.” Applejack gets the attention of the duo. “Ah think Ah can help with that.”

“Applejack.” Rarity finally notices Applejack. “Good to see you. Uhm, you look pretty well.”

Pinkie senses the atmosphere dramatically shifting it to something cold.

Applejack’s guilt makes her want to run out of the Sugarcube Corner and hide under the covers of her bed, she really feels bad to be asked how she’s doing by Rarity especially with everything that has happened. But things need to be done. “Thank you Rarity anyway, Ah have these tickets for a DJ Pon 3 concert and Ah thought you two look like both can have explosive fun time. Oh plus Ah got backstage passes too.” She gives them the tickets and backstage passes.

“Who needs tickets when I can just jump there.” Pinkie says in her mind.

*
“Wonderful! Rainbow Dash and I are going to have…” *Ting* “Oh yeah never mind.” Luna simmered down to the prospect of Rarity and Rainbow spending time together. “C’mon, they had their date isn’t that more than enough.”

*
“Whoa! Where did you get the tickets!?” Rainbow asks.

“Applejack these tickets cost a lot of money don’t tell me you bought these with your own money.” Even when everything is severed Rarity does not want Applejack doing things that can get out of control.

“Don’t worry Rarity, Dj Pon 3 gave me these tickets herself. She thinks you’re really beautiful Rarity and Rainbow Dash she thinks you’re awesome.” Now Applejack waits for Rainbow to start laughing at her.

“WOW!” Rainbow Dash screams like she’s in front of Spitfire right now. “Dj Pon 3 gave you those tickets for free!!!?”

Rarity’s jaw dropped. “You know Dj Pon 3!”

“Wow this is not the reaction I expected.” Chero admits.

“How the heck did you get her to give you the tickets!” Rainbow grabs Applejack’s head. “C’mon tell me!”

“Uh Ah know her.” Applejack says through her squeezed cheeks.

Eh I knew her and Smart Gina long before Applejack.” Pinkie Pie chugs down some pure one hundred eighty proof vodka, her ultra high metabolism burns up the alcohol preventing tipsiness. But the true question about Pinkie Pie right now is how did she get the vodka if the Cakes don’t drink alcohol.

“Where did you two meet!!?” Rarity asks with that high emphasis in the end of her question.
“In a bar.”

Rarity’s enthusiasm went down the drain. “Oh.” Her voice had a drag.
“Why am I not surprised.”

“Huh?” Rainbow turned her attention away from Applejack. “What do you mean by Oh, Rarity?”

“Let Applejack explain.”

Oooh I like where this is going!” Pinkie got her 3D glasses on…why? Well who the bloody hell knows.

Applejack got out of Rainbow’s grip. “She is courting me.”

Pinkie is not impressed. “I expected something better.” And when Pinkie is not impressed then no one can be impressed.

Rarity is not convinced of the courting part but she will not get herself taken down by this when she plans to spend time with Rainbow Dash.
Rainbow Dash is speechless but nonetheless takes the tickets in her mouth and turns to Rarity. “Wrise rake them.” Rainbow asks with her mouth muffled.

“Sure.” Rarity’s magic takes the tickets. “Thank you Applejack. I don’t know how I err I mean we can pay you back.”

Applejack shook her. “Naw it’s alright Rarity. Just promise y’all will have fun at that hoedown.” Weird thing coming up. “Ah’m not into that techie music.”

Rainbow Dash snorts out a laugh. “Yeah and she’s being courted by Dj Pon 3.” She whispered into Rarity’s ear.

Applejack who is still sweating like crazy decides it’s time to end this. “Have fun you two and bye!”

“Wait!” Rarity jumps in front of Applejack.

Oh great!” Applejack frets. “Rarity please give me a break here, Ah harmed you enough as it is.

“Thank you for the tickets Applejack, it’s very thoughtful of you.”

*
“Yeah very thoughtful alright!”

Luna is not very pleased.

*
“You’re welcome Rarity. Goodbye.” With that Applejack sprints out of the Sugarcube Corner and does not stop until she reaches the nearest cover where no one can see her. “Oh frak, frak, frak, frak, frak, frak!!!” Applejack pounds the ground with her hoof.

What is wrong Applejack?” Chero kindly asks in the voice of a mare.

“Why did Ah let you talk me into doing this! You know Rarity is the only mare that can make me feel so much guilt that Ah felt like bawling right there in front of her!” Applejack bucked a tree free of its leaves. “This all your fault.” She collapses and starts bawling.

Yes Applejack, blame me for the guilt attacking you at this very moment, blame me for the fact you were afraid of doing this, blame me for the fact I’m all you got to prevent you from going down the path to downfall, and blame me for the fact you’re doing this for Dj pon 3.

Applejack sighs. “Ah’m sorry Chero Ah, Ah didn’t mean to act like that. You’re right as always and thank you for putting me back on track.”

You’re welcome my dear.” Chero comforted. “You took a huge step today and I’m proud of you.”

“Thank you Chero.”
Applejack went back home only to find a very handsome Big Macintosh having his hooves shined by Bon Bon. “Wow Big Macintosh you look like a shiny ripe apple.”

*Squee!* “Thank you Applejack.” Big Macintosh closed his eyes while Bon Bon sprays some water on his hair so she can brush it.

Applejack sat down in front of big brother. “Are you going on a date?”

“More or less something like that Applejack.” Bon Bon says before stopping herself from tying a ribbon around his cropped tail. “Hey Big Mac how about you tell her who’s coming over for this nice special candle lit dinner.”

Applejack clapped her hooves in anticipation. “Wow so not only Big Mac scores with Bon Bon he’s going to score with another mare!

Chero slapped its face with a hoof. “I don’t even.”

“Ahem. Pinkie Pie is coming over for dinner.” Enough said since Big Macintosh doesn’t trust Applejack much anymore in his matters of love.

“Oh well that’s nice.” Applejack compliments. “So that explains all the cooking, cleaning, keeping Apple Bloom out of the house, keeping Granny Smith asleep, and not saying anything to me. Anyway have fun.”

“Hey, hey what are you going to do?” Big Mac asks Applejack.

“Ah don’t know.”

“Good let’s keep it at that.” Big Mac shifts his attention to Bon Bon. “Ah now we’re done right?” He asks Bon Bon.

“We’re done.” Bon Bon wiped a drop of sweat off of her forehead. “You’re so handsome that I myself will date you.”

“Oh Bon Bon you flatter me.” Big Mac blushed to the kind words. “Now all we got to do is wait.”

“Have fun Big Mac.” Applejack went to her room to draw something. “Sure was nice of Bon Bon to make big brother very handsome for Pinkie Pie, hmm, Ah never thought Big Mac will have a liking for Pinkie Pie but that’s him and Ah’m cool with Pinkie liking him.”

Applejack with color pencils draws something while seeing from her eyes Chero take me guesses to figure out what she’s drawing. After many minutes Applejack finally finished her masterpiece. “In your face stupid modern art and photos called art when they’re just photos.”

A heart that is once broken in two is now fusing back together where in the right half is Dj Pon 3’s cutie mark and in the left half is Applejack’s cutie mark.

This could be a sign.

***

In the Carousel Boutique.

Lauren the Archangel being all knowing given the fact she is part of the Trinity gets warm to the question Gold Sky is going to ask her. She is warm because never before has she been loved like a mother. Though she is no mother, she is the Archangel but she is filled with love like the Father and Son so it’s understandable if she feels touched by being seen as a mother, it’s Love and who loves than Love itself. But first things first. “Gold Sky, you know you want to ask me that question.” Encourage him.

Gold Sky blushes. He knows Lauren is the mighty Archangel and she as the Archangel has no duty to be a mother but he has experienced so much motherly love from her it sort of makes him think that his own mother Princess Celestia didn’t have to be his mother but she chose to be when she didn’t have to for the fact she’s a Princess. “Lauren, i-i-if you were not the Archangel but just a Alicorn like me and I was just a young child without parents…” Gold Sky thinks he’ll be walking over a sea of heart stabbing spears. “Will y-y-you a-ad-adopt me and become my mother?”

Lauren without hesitation answers the question with truth and sincerity. “Of course Gold Sky, if this reality was altered and I was not the Archangel than I will adopt you but Gold Sky you and I both know who adopted you.” Lauren’s horn touches the tip of Gold Sky’s horn to enlighten him. “You need to clear your mind of…that.” Lauren means what is behind the shame Gold Sky feels whenever he thinks about Celestia. “However, you grew up without the upbringing a mother can provide so it’s understandable that you became attached to me and because we’ll on this topic I’ll tell you something. Before you came back down from the heavenly paradise, Yahshua and the Father were discussing about you coming back but Yahshua said one thing that I find so compelling.”

Gold Sky tilts his head. “What did dad say Lauren?”

“He said to send you back here will be like taking a son away from his mother.” Lauren stops for Gold Sky to be amazed by this little revelation. “He knew how attached you were to me and he said it as it is.” She lovingly strokes his cheek. “Now do what you have to do and don’t worry I’ll still be here when you’re done.”

Before Gold Sky closes his eyes to cleanse his mind of that illusion cursed catastrophe. “Lauren there is something I want to tell you personally.”

“What is it?”

“I forgave myself for shedding the blood of one thousand four hundred and twelve innocent children and three baby dragons. I am now free of their screams, their blood, their eyes, and the guilt. If only I’ve done this sooner then I will never committed that great sin but she forgave me. *Sigh* I am free of the spilt innocent blood.” With the words spoken Gold Sky makes himself comfy under Lauren’s wing and closes his eyes to cleanse his entire rationale of the shame and its catalyst.

Lauren on the other hoof smiles lightly at the stallion. “At least if Rarity fails me then Gold Sky will come to the heavenly paradise and even with a clean slate he will enjoy being under my wing.

If Rarity fails.

***


“Hurry Apple Bloom! You’re being such a drag!” Scootaloo shouts at the earth pony filly.

“Such a drag! Hey Ah’m on the wagon being pulled by you!! So you’re the one being such a drag dang it!” Apple Bloom retorts.

“Whatever!” Scootaloo increases her speed.

“Girls! There’s no need to argue.” Sweetie Belle attempts to pacify everything. “We’re almost at the club house where Gilda is.”

“Gilda?” Scootaloo exclaims. “Who’s Gilda?”

*Adorable groan.* “Gilda is the griffon we’re going to meet! She’s really beautiful and awesome, I know you two will love her!!” Sweetie Belle can never be so optimistic. “I mean it. And if you don’t then you might get a cutie mark in not liking griffons.”

“WE MIGHT GET A CUITE MARK FOR NOT LIKING GRIFFONS!!!” Apple Bloom and Scootaloo said at the same time with a touch of question plus out of touch optimism.

“WHAT!!?”

Both fillies laugh. “Just kidding Sweetie Belle. Ah here we are at the clubhouse.”

Inside the clubhouse Gilda patiently waits, she looks around at all the cute creations her aunt and friends have created. From water paint portraits to glitter scenes of fun in the park Gilda still can’t believe her Aunt is a child or she’s older than both her aunts but hey, age does not always define the roles one has. “Oh they’re here!” Gilda gets giddy to the fact she will be admired by ponies and excluding Sweetie Belle she might be loved by those two fillies. “I hope they will like me.” The cold feeling in her chest can be the same feeling she had when she led the 501st into battle for the first time.

Outside.
“All right you two.” Sweetie Belle stands in front of the door. “Here she is!”

The door opens.
“Whoa!” Scootaloo’s jaw drops. “It’s a real griffon!”

“Don’t call her it!” Sweetie Belle scolds.

Apple Bloom goes up to Gilda reaching up to touch the light purple diamonds splotched all over the chest of the griffon. “Ah never seen a griffon before nor has Ah ever read about them.”

Gilda seizes the opportunity to create the first step to a bond. “Well now you see one and now you don’t ever have to read about them.” She extends her hand to the filly.
Apple Bloom taking this action as a form of friendly interaction plants her hoof in the palm of the hand and shakes it. “Nice to meet ya Gilda.”

“Likewise Apple Bloom.” Gilda replies.

Scootaloo takes her turn to come up close to Gilda. “Uh so if you’re griffon that means you’re half bird, half cat right?”

Sweetie Belle shakes her head in disappointment.

“I am half eagle and I am half lion to be more precise Scootaloo. Not that you’re wrong but I prefer to be called the right terms and not vague ones.” Nonetheless, Gilda extends her hand to Scootaloo. “I can’t believe you are so young yet so talented in that contraption.” She points at Scoot’s scooter.

“Contraption?” Scootaloo follows the direction Gilda’s finger is pointing at. “Oh, you mean my scooter.”

Gilda shrugs her shoulder. “Yeah that.”

Scootaloo flaps her wings to show her power to the griffon. “I practice a lot Gilda to be the best and impress Rainbow Dash.”

“Rainbow Dash.” Gilda can now think about Rainbow. “You admire Rainbow Dash?”

All three fillies shake their heads in unison. “I admire Rainbow Dash because she is so awesome!! EEIIEEEEE!” Scootaloo squeals for joy. “She did so many sonic booms, she can fly very fast, uh what else?? Ooh! She’s a Wonderbolt and did I mention she’s totally awesome!!”

Gilda plops down on her rump be eye to eye with the young Pegasus. “I know Rainbow Dash Scootaloo.”

*Buzzzzz* Scootaloo hovers high into the air. “You know her!?”

Gilda motions for the fillies to sit down like its story time or something. “Me and her went to Junior Speedsters camp together wait a minute let me rephrase that. In Junior Speedsters camp she and I met for the first time and saw we something great in common.”

“What did you have in common?” Obviously Scootaloo is the one asking that question.

Gilda remembers that moment when she felt something form on that day long ago. “We can fly very fast and we were the only ones nopony can beat in a race not even the leader of the Junior Speedsters can beat us. We became quick friends in a matter of seconds taking on everything from challenges to rivalries and pie eating contests.” Gilda reached down her armor to retrieve the photo of Rainbow Dash but came to realize what she’s doing is a trait left over from her old identity that has served in the war. “Oh great.” She places her hand on her forehead while clinching her eyes shut.

“What’s wrong Gilda?” Sweetie Belle asks.

Gilda shuts out the threshold by playing father’s heartbeat in her mind to bring forth the pillar of light and take her to paradise. The meadows. “Me and daddy, me and daddy together forever!” Gilda lets out her breath to feel her fear going away and feeling the gaze of Sweetie Belle’s eyes.
“I got a headache.”

Apple Bloom goes to a drawer that stores all of the paints and supplies for making adorable crafts. “Here you Gilda I got something for that headache.” She tosses a plastic bottle to the griffon.

Gilda shakes the bottle to find out it has pills inside. “What the heck? Why do you have pills with you if you’re just kids?”

Apple Bloom shrugs her shoulders. “Ah think the same thing too.” She drops two, two hundred and twenty milligrams pills on Gilda’s hand knowing that the griffon may need more given her size and body mass. “These should make the headache go away.”

“What is this?” Gilda asks.

“Acetaminophen.” Perfectly pronounced by the earth pony filly.

“Aceno what now?” Scootaloo fails to pronounce the name of the over the counter drug.

Apple Bloom shakes her head the same Sweetie Belle did. “You take these whenever you have a headache and just now you’re asking what there are!”

Gilda thinks the two fillies are going to get into some kind of an argument so quickly she swallows the pills knowing she does not need them but most likely nothing bad will happen to her body since her body mass is high. “Thanks uhhh…”

“Apple Bloom.” Sweetie Belle filled in.

“Apple Bloom.” Gilda patted the fillies head. “Thanks Apple Bloom and nice bow by the way makes you look very adorable.”

“HEY!” Sweetie Belle nearly screams. “I’m adorable!”
Scootaloo gets close to Gilda. “She is the adorable one Gilda please don’t forget that.” Apple Bloom comes and whispers the same thing too.

“Oh well I’m sorry Sweetie Belle.”

The little Unicorn waves it off with a big smile and some waves of her hoof. “It’s okay Gilda but hey you said you can fly fast like Rainbow Dash. Soooooooo can you give Scootaloo a taste of your speed?”

“Sure.” Gilda gets up on all fours, places a wing down so Scootaloo can use it to get on her back, and pops her neck. “Scootaloo, you want to ride on my back?”

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle grab Scootaloo and toss her onto Gilda’s back telling the griffon Scoots will love it. Gilda of course asks Scootaloo if she will like to go flying. “Yeah why not thanks Gilda. WHOA!!” Talk about feeling a super fast take off.

While Gilda is flying with happily laughing Pegasus filly, Apple Bloom wonders how does Sweetie Belle knows this griffon. “Hey Sweetie Belle just how did you meet this griffon??”

Sweetie Belle does her usual adorable smiles while up above Scootaloo laughs with joy and starts liking the griffon. “I know because she’s…” A sudden voice to her mind made her stop in midsentence.

From far away somepony telepathically connects with Sweetie Belle’s mind to stop her from saying anything about Gold Sky but this somepony isn’t Lauren it’s Princess Cadance. “Sweetie Belle, do not say about Gold Sky is that clear.” Though this may be a demand Cadance does not take any chances and uses thought implementation on the filly.

Sweetie Belle starts again. “I know Gilda because Rarity met her a while back.” Well that is true…yeah it’s true for the most part.

“Well that’s nice and between you and me Sweetie Belle, Gilda seems very, very loving like Ah can see it in her golden eyes.” Apple Bloom looks up at Gilda. “If she knew Rainbow Dash then Ah for one can say Gilda will one heck of an amazing friend like Rainbow Dash.” Though the little contact that occurred moments ago Apple Bloom likes Gilda just Sweetie Belle predicated.

That’s my big brother’s love at work Apple Bloom.” *Ting* Sweetie Belle got an idea, Princess Cadance declared she couldn’t say Gold Sky but the Princess didn’t say anything about big brother.

Don’t even think it Sweetie Belle.” Princess Cadance uses thought implementation again on the filly.

Suddenly as if it’s a stroke of bad luck both Apple Bloom and Scootaloo remember at the same time they had an assignment due to Ms. Cheereelee tomorrow. They got the assignment because they didn’t turn in their homework on time while Sweetie Belle being the good little filly she is not only turned in the homework on time but got an A++.

“Hey Gilda!” Apple Bloom shouts. “Can you please bring Scootaloo down here! Me and her got an assignment due and we’re not even half way done!”

Gilda chuckled while doing an aileron roll while using the G-Force to press Scootaloo onto her back. “Dang that sounds mighty serious. Okay hang on tight.” Gilda banks down with folded up wing and then shoots them out to create a huge drag effect to land softly like a feather. “Did you have fun?”

“Yeah! Thanks Gilda.” Scootaloo gives Gilda a tight hug and then gets on her scooter with Apple Bloom in tow and speeds off to Sweet Apple Acres to finish the assignment.

Sweetie Belle comes by Gilda. “Well…I really think they like you Gilda.”

“Really? You think they do Aunt Sweetie Belle?” Gilda starts to feel that giddy feeling when she begins to realize that two ponies who have never met her or even read about her very species, likes her.

Sweetie Belle reaches to her full arms length to pat Gilda’s left shoulder. “Of course I do Gilda…my niece. Hehehehe, Gilda how about this. Just call me by name and don’t include aunt in it please. I’m younger than you and if I think about it I think Rarity is younger than you too. B-but anyway, Scoots and Apple Bloom like you so in no time they will love you just like I do!” Sweetie Belle jumps in front of Gilda and raises her arms. “Now hug me the same way I know my big brother hugs you!”

“Big brother?? OH!” Gilda takes the filly into a tight embrace. “I love you Sweetie Belle and I can never thank you enough for accepting me as your niece and loving me.”

Sweetie Belle smiles ear to ear to hear these words. “You’re family Gilda. You, me, Rarity, and Gold Sky. We’re all family! Forever!! Muah!” She ends with a loving kiss to the cheek.

*

How sweet.” Cadance whispers to herself.

*

With the hug done, both aunt and niece head to town for some ice cream. As before many of the adult ponies have seen Gilda and most think of her as a not peculiar fellow rather a much rough type if aggravated but nonetheless since many don’t know her they will not make any contact just look upon a creature of realism and not part of any legends. “Hey two in one. Lion and Eagle.” A mare thinks as she walks past the griffon. “Now I can cross Lion and Eagle off my list.

Far and away from this duo, Rarity and Rainbow Dash are just one hundred twenty one yards from them but just like Gilda and Sweetie Belle they’re talking about many things and developing a bond strong as valyrian steel. All while Princess Luna keeps a telepathic weather eye through Rainbow’s eyes.
“Hey Gilda.” Sweetie Belle starts. “Have you ever tried the milkshakes in the Sugarcube Corner?”

Gilda shook her head.

*Squee!* “Then we’ll going to have some right now.” Sweetie Belle get’s behind the griffon and pushes her. “Gold Sky will bring me here so me and him can have milkshakes after school or whenever I fell down.”

“I’ll just be doing this.”Cadance’s telepathy did its work. “Just in case.

“How nice of daddy to take you out for milkshakes.”

To their left Silver Spoon is on her way to Diamond Tiara’s house but upon chance she turned her head to spot, she freezes in her place, removed her glasses, cleans them, got them back, and gasps! “Oh my!” She runs to stop in front of Gilda and Sweetie Belle. “Are you a griffon!!?”

Sweetie Belle points at herself. “I’m not a griffon Silver Spoon.”

Gilda elbows the filly. “She’s asking me that Sweetie Belle not you.”

“Oh.” Sweetie Belle giggles and gets behind Gilda.

Gilda turns to Silver Spoon who is curious with wide, wide eyes. “Yes, I’m griffon little one but why do you ask? Have you never seen one before?”

Silver Spoon rapidly shook her head. “I’ve never se-seen one before but I have always dreamed of meeting one annnnnnd I’M MEETING YOU RIGHT NOW!!” Without bothering to ask Silver Spoon reaches out to touch the griffon. “I always wanted to do this.” She strokes the feathered covered neck failing to see a feather fall down to the ground.

Wow. I never thought Silver Spoon always wanted to see a griffon.” Sweetie Belle thinks while scratching her head.

Gilda reaches down to get the fallen feather. “Here you go little one, a nice souvenir.”

“WOW thank you!” Silver Spoon squeals in joy even making Sweetie Belle unrealistically smile to this burst of happiness in the gray filly.

Gilda being so loving and wants to continue seeing this gray filly stay happy extends a hand to Silver Spoon. “Will you like to join me and Sweetie Belle for some milkshakes?”

Silver Spoon opened her mouth to speak but Sweetie Belle jumped in front of her. “Wo, wo, wo, wo, Gilda what did you say!”

“I asked her if she wants to join us for some milkshakes and I see nothing wrong with that Sweetie Belle.”

Sweetie Belle doesn’t want to be near Silver Spoon no really she doesn’t want to be under the same roof for that matter too, Silver Spoon hasn’t been very nice to her and c’mon who can blame Sweetie Belle for thinking what she’s thinking.

Meanwhile, Silver Spoon figured out what’s happening right now and felt her hopes to know the griffon more goes down the drain.

“Gilda, let’s this just be between you and me.”

However, Gilda is who she is. “Sweetie Belle, I’m sorry if you may not what will come out of my mouth but daddy always taught me to never judge a book by its cover.” She gently moved Sweetie Belle out of the way, started moving forward, and with a wing nudged the gray filly. “Come little one, I’ll more than happy if you join us for a couple of milkshakes.”

“Ooooooah” Sweetie Belle groans but for the sake of her much older niece and older brother let’s this slide after thinking Silver Spoon will be to focused on Gilda to even notice and tease her. “At least I’ll just be a shadow.

Silver Spoon of course jumps for joy to be invited by this griffon and its little pony counterpart, it has a name but it will be a challenge to remember it.
Sweetie Belle, Gilda and Silver Spoon sat in a booth and Gilda feeling Silver Spoon’s gaze upon her finds this extremely familiar to Jonathon the little griffon being so curious of her father.
“So, what’s your name little one?” Gilda asks.

“Silver Spoon! But you can call me Silver for short, I-I don’t mind whatever name you call me!” Wow, somebody is pretty ecstatic.

“Eh, how quant.” Sweetie Belle speaks below her breath. “Why did Gilda have to invite this meanie to join us in our fun time? I’m sure Silver Spoon is only being nice to me because I am with Gilda and as soon Gilda leaves I bet Silver will be I mean Silver Spoon will be mean as business.”

Just then and totally taken by complete surprise. “Sweetie Belle, how do you know…I’m sorry what’s your name? In midst of all my happiness I didn’t bother to ask you your name?”

“Gilda.”

Silver Spoon smiles again. “Sweetie Belle how do you know Gilda! Where do you two meet, are you somehow related, is she talented in fashion design like your older sister!” Now to Gilda. “Are you talented in fashion design! Were you born naturally or did you hatch from an egg! Do you like to eat fruits, veggies, and meat plus uh vanilla lemon drops!? Can you fly really fast! Are your talons razor sharp as a razor blade and uhhhhhhhhhhh.” Pause to think of more questions. “Do you purr if someone is to stroke you in a sweet spot! Can you roar like a lion or can you call out like an eagle! Oh can you purr! Are you related to Sweetie Belle! Are parents awesome looking griffons like you!”

“Wow.” Sweetie Belle is amazed for the question Silver Spoon asked in one breath alone.

Gilda however, is more perplexed about the purring part, yes she is part felidae in the second half of herself but to have such tendencies a domestic household cat will have is totally ridicules and near lame too. “You think I purr?” Gilda asked Silver Spoon first. “Sweetie Belle do you think I purr?”

Sweetie Belle shrugged her shoulders, she does not want to compare her niece to a domestic cat.

“Well I read in a book that lions do purr and do you want a vanilla lemon drop?” Silver Spoon holds a small tin box of vanilla lemon drops.

“Ooooh.” Gilda licks her chops to the sight of one of her favorite candies. “Don’t mind if I do, wait a minute they don’t have any form of hot stuff in it do they?”

Silver Spoon rapidly shook her head.

“Thanks.” Gilda took one.

Mrs. Cake came over to the table to serve her customers. “Whoa, I heard of a griffon visiting before but I never thought I’ll be seeing one right in front of me.” She regains her composure. “I’m sorry, ahem. Milkshakes yes.”

“How did you know we wanted milkshakes?” Sweetie Belle asks the baker.

“I have my ways to know what my dear customers want also I’m happy to have griffon as a customer.” Mrs. Cake gives Gilda a nod and heads off to get the milkshakes.

Silver Spoon returns her attention to Sweetie Belle. “How do you know Gilda?”

From way afar Cadance monitors every thought going through Sweetie Belles as the little filly picks standing ready to telepathically alter Sweetie Belle’s words. “She’s family.”

Silver Spoon’s jaw dropped and luckily Gilda closed the mouth to put an end to such an uncouth expression. “You’re so lucky!!” Silver Spoon laid a hoof on the side of Gilda’s neck and without thought just began rubbing the spot.

Gilda’s golden eyes dilate to this sudden physical enjoyment crawling all over her nervous system causing the neurotransmitters to release dopamine to enhance this pleasure causing her to suddenly…*Purrrrrrrrr*

“You do purr!” Sweetie Belle, Silver Spoon, and Mrs. Cake said at the same time.
“Don’t stop!” Gilda or maybe a reminiscent resurgence of Colonel Gilda delivers the orders Silver Spoon.

Silver Spoon didn’t stop rubbing the side of Gilda’s neck while she turns to Sweetie Belle and smile showing a whole new side that nopony ever know about.

“Maybe I went too far on my assumptions.” Sweetie Belle said to herself.

Perhaps Silver Spoon is just acts all snooty due to being influenced by Diamond Tiara’s behavior after all the Queen Bee does have a lot of influencing power especially when the children are prone to just absorb just about anything like a menacing black hole near a main sequence star.

The milkshakes arrive and the trio just has fun. Gilda gets to enjoy this time with Sweetie Belle and she has the opportunity to feel the admiration given by Silver Spoon a young pony who takes an instant liking to her. A second chance is giving her the happiness she righteously deserves.
Aunt Sweetie Belle, is pleased to see Gilda happily smile and purr like a big kitty while being surprised to be treated with respect maybe this is the start of a friendship that can happen.
Silver Spoon has her wish coming true at this very instinct and being far from the horrible influencing black hole she can see a bridge that she can cross on her own will.


Love has taken over Gilda.
Love take me over.” Gilda declares.

***

“Hey Rares around what time does the concert start?” Rainbow Dash asks.

“Hmmmm.” Rarity examines the tickets. “It doesn’t say darling.” She feels so warm to call Rainbow Dash that and Rainbow feels so warm too. “But I can take a rough guess to say it might start around five o’ clock. OOOOOOH!” Rarity shakes in uncontained joy. “We’re going to have so much together!”

Rainbow too shakes uncontrollably. “You said it Rares! Come here.” She took the white mare into her arms for truth be told she has missed Rarity given the time she has spent in Canterlot with Octy and Luna.

*
“No don’t hug, oh bloody hell never mind.” Luna fumed. “Huh?” The Princess of the sometimes full of terror nights fells a tap on her shoulder by a gray mare with grayish purple eyes. “Yes?”

The gray mare with Twilight Sparkle asks if she can teleport somepony here.
Twilight wonders who.

*
“Also Rarity the next day after the concert is my Wonderbolt audition in Cloudsdale!” Good to Rarity’s ears not so pleasing to Luna who refrained from saying frak out loud.

Rarity laughed but then went into quick thought. “Are you not already a Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash?” She asked.

Rainbow with blush on her cheeks and rubbing the back of her head along with adding a nervous giggle into the mix. “Yeah I’m already a Wonderbolt but Spitfire wanted me to be there to raise the spirits of all the potential Wonderbolts and I really, really want you to be there! I want to hear you cheer for me and when all of that is done we spend the rest of the day having fun in Cloudsdale.”

Rarity gave Rainbow a nod. “Well it all sounds good to me my dear.” Something came to mind. “Say do you know how’s Fluttershy is doing??”

Rainbow shrugged her shoulders.

“Well about Spikey-Wikey?” Rarity felt her heart give a much stronger beat to the mentioning of that affectionate name.

“He’s in the library right now. Me and him had some fun flying around yesterday when he came with Twilight to visit Princess Celestia, err I mean Spike came to visit the Princess while Twilight visited Octy.”

Rarity’s ears perked up in alarm and she tilted her head because her mind is trying to connect the dots to who that near familiar name can belong to. “Who’s Octy?”

“Oops!” Rainbow Dash once again scratches the back of her head. “Did I say Octy I meant Octavia, hehehehe…hehe.”

“Wh-wh-wha-what!” Rarity nearly screamed out. “Why did Twilight want with Octavia?”

Rainbow Dash shrugs her shoulders. “Beats me, but I did hear Octavia play some of her nice music for Twilight. Heh, Octavia is so good at chess but she isn’t good at my favorite game.”

Rarity secluded her raging thoughts. “I think Twilight is trying to find Gold Sky by using Octavia but if she is then how come she hasn’t shown up the moment we came back. I can overthink this to be honest but if Twilight is trying to use Octavia to find Gold Sky then I think there is no progress being done.

“Well Rainbow Dash you can’t be awesome at everything but nonetheless you are always awesome.” Rarity consoles.

*Squee* “Even I can see that but hey at least I’ll always be the awesome forever! Any who…” *sniff sniff* “You smell different.” *sniff sniff* Rainbow is questioning herself if what she smells is what she thinks she smells. “I smell G, I-I mean food.”

Phew.” Cadance sighed after putting her telepathy to use.


“What? G??? You think I smell like food? I can’t even comprehend that, really how do I smell like food?” Rarity smelled herself just to see if she doesn’t smell like food.

Rainbow Dash shook her head to clear her suddenly manipulated mind. “I guess I was thinking with my stomach Rares sorry about that. Ahem where was I?? Uhm, uhm, uhm, oh yeah you and me having fun together.”

Rarity smiled. “Yes I like the sound of that.”

Rainbow Dash pointed to the path leading down to the lake. “Do you want to head to the lake and have some fun in the sun.”

Rarity happily nodded without saying a word.

So the best of friends began making their way to the lake until the Princess of the Moon appears in front of them. With two tasks at hoof. One being to get Rarity and Rainbow Dash apart and the second to relay a message to the white mare.

Shielding Rarity’s mind.” Cadance creates the shield before finally falling into a deep, deep sleep brought upon the stress of thinking what if Luna sensed Gold Sky’s return but seeing that did not happen and has taken any necessary precautions to protect him she sees now a rest can do wonders.

Princess Cadance nevertheless is oblivious to the fact that Lauren the Archangel is the sole reason Luna didn’t detect the adopted son of Celestia. The Archangel sees Gold Sky’s death as the consequence paid for his sins.

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword, for Gold Sky used the sword to kill one thousand and twelve innocent children plus three baby dragons. His death is enough and he has no reason to be killed once again especially by Luna herself.

“Luna?” Rainbow say in surprise. “What makes you teleport all the way here?”

Rarity meanwhile bows down before the Princess making Luna feeling pleased to see this reverence from the mare she does not want around Rainbow Dash or at least not being around Rainbow Dash alone.
Rainbow of course forgets to bow before the Princess of the Moon. “Rainbow my love, please tell your nice friend Pinkie not just snatch you away with her mysterious powers. I find that very unnerving and next time I won’t take it very lightly. Anyway Rarity.” Luna with a urge to just a bit belittle Rarity for being Rainbow Dash extends her hoof forward so Rarity can kiss it.

“Your majesty.” Rarity takes hold of Luna’s hoof so she can kiss it but…

“No need for that Rares.” Rainbow pushed Luna’s hoof away from Rarity and motioned Rarity to stop bowing down.

Of course cutting to the point. “Rarity, I want you to come with me.”

“Why?” Questions the white mare.

Luna almost rolls her eyes to this delay in getting Rarity away from Rainbow Dash. “Octavia wishes to have you join her and her mother for a nice lunch.” The Princess in her haste skipped in detail the complete guest list.

“I’ll be more than happy to join her your majesty. Oh and I almost forgot.” Rarity got near Rainbow’s ear and whispered a request.

“Sure.” Rainbow replies with a sly grin.

Luna is very curious about what Rarity whispered to Rainbow but to prod about will probably upset Rainbow. “Very well Rarity, come under my wing.”

Rarity did as she’s told and got under Luna’s protective wing. *Poof*

Rainbow meanwhile is amazed to this incredible display music heads over to the library to pick up something for Rarity. *Knock, knock*

“Yes?” Spike answers the door. “Oh Rainbow Dash! How you doing today!” He went up and hugged the cyan Pegasus.

“Ooh Spike I’m doing excellent today thanks for asking.” Rainbow walks in and begins looking for a section of books.

Spike noticed what Rainbow is doing and asked if she’s looking for Daring Doo books but shook her head asking Spike if he can find her a book on shape shifting. Spike thought why would Rainbow have any use for a book about shape shifting if she’s a Pegasus but nonetheless he fulfilled Rainbow’s request and got her an old nearly worn out book that is missing the title but it’s under the shape shifting section. “Thanks Spike.” With that Rainbow trotted out, went inside Rarity’s boutique, and placed the book on Rarity’s work desk.
“Wonder what you plan to do Rares and I’m happy we’re going to have fun together tomorrow.”

***
“His mind is purified of that illusion cursed sin, now this son can be with his mother.” Lauren tells her self.

“Táte K’olá.” Calls a young griffon.

Gold Sky’s eyes open. “Jonathon is calling me.”

Lauren nuzzles his head. “Then go Gold Sky, make this young griffon happy.”

Gold Sky thanks Lauren. He comes from under her wing to stand on all fours and begins thinking of the exact location where Jonathon is by using his telepathy. “Jump.”

*Poof*

“PONY!!” Jonathon tackles Gold Sky with a mighty hug while Valerie and Oliver smile to see their dearest son happy.

***

*Poof* Princess Luna and Rarity reappear in the palace. “I wonder if Princess Celestia is here?” Rarity silently asks herself.
“Your majesty is Princess Celestia here?”

“I’m sorry to tell you this Rarity my dear but Celli for the moment is with Cadance in the Crystal Empire, I think she might be back later in the evening.” Luna pauses to telepathy call somepony. “Anyway, the reason I brought you here should be arriving right about now!” Luna points at the door opening.

Octavia runs in to deliver a strong embrace to the white mare. “Rarity I’m happy you agreed to join me for lunch!”

“And I’m happy she’s away from my Rainbow Dash.” Luna beams with a smirk.

“Ooh Octavia I think you’re squeezing me a bit too tight.” *Snap* “Okay that felt good actually.”

“Oops sorry about that Rarity.” The gray mare lets go while displaying eager joy in her lips.

Rarity does a quick fix of her hair. “Any who, this lunch of ours shall be ever so joyous.”

However, Octavia has an important detail to add. “Oh it isn’t just you and me.”

Rarity tilts her head in question thinking Octavia is referring to Princess Luna but one cue to the end of Octavia’s sentence somepony comes in.
*GASP!*

“Octavia who di Ra-Rar-Rarity!” Twilight nearly gasps in disbelief for she did not expect to see Rarity at all.

What is beyond disbelief and spoken words is Rarity’s supreme calm to see Twilight. She is ready mentally and physically for this and to prove so her horn glows…

While her mind has the intention to think of her armor.

---
Chapter. 63 - For Purpose it does not matter.

"You killed my DAUGHTER!!!" Gold Sky screams as he cradles Gilda's lifeless body in his arms.

Luna places a hoof over Delta Scorches head. "She killed my son."

Gold Sky is no longer Gold Sky or the Razor he is Love in it powerful form and Luna is no longer Luna but Nightmare Moon... both clash while Celestia can't help but watch.


My dearest readers I will be taking a respite from this story to watch chapter ten for Octavia and the Alicorn's Peace.

PreviousChapters Next