• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,512 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,512

PreviousChapters Next
No question through reason.

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust

By. Nightmare Moon

Ch. 32


Disclaimer- My little Pony belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.




*Poof*
The white unicorn reappeared in her room. A feeling of shallowness made her wonder how come no twisting feeling is going on in her stomach after telling Applejack we’re done.
Rarity didn’t care if Applejack misunderstood the meaning of those words and thought that meant the end of their relationship. Rarity still loved Applejack, but Applejack didn’t return the love back at her. Of course Applejack, is after all is the most dependable of all ponies so that will explain why she stayed by Rarity’s side until she decided to carry out her failed attempt of revenge.

Rarity took out a photo album she created, containing many photos of her with Applejack. Now she fully sees the complete meaning of Applejack’s facial expression.
Smug and Contempt. As to say… “I’m with the most beautiful unicorn in the world and nopony can have her but me. Mine!”

Rarity closed the album, they all contain the same face and all are just images of false hope. She hoped that she can be with Applejack because Rarity grown pretty attached to her and already made her wedding dress with every precise measure of Applejack’s body and a hat to go along with it.

Rarity didn’t know what to do. One choice is to stay with Applejack while having insignificant meager hope that Applejack will truly love her for who she is, but a stubborn mare like Applejack will not change.
The last choice will go against her own good as Spike put it. A Pony & Dragon…Rarity thought of the conflictions this will bring to her, Spike, and their future. But more importantly will be Spike’s longevity. She pondered if he will even accept her love now that he buried his once adoring love for her.

Rarity needs wisdom that will help her in this crossroad. “Celestia will be really busy, Luna will also be busy, or I can ask Cadance! Her advice about love will be very useful! Hm, I almost forgot about Gold Sky… no, he will refuse to help because he will think that I committed infidelity with Spike or will not help me because he’ll say that love is something one must figure out themselves.” Thought Rarity.

Rarity threw herself on her bed scaring Opal off who was enjoying a nice nap. What she did not know was the fact that in the same room stood Lauren and Gold Sky; of course she couldn’t see them. Gold Sky came to see his dear sister along with checking on Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. So she grabbed a purple pillow to hug. Gold Sky patted Rarity on the shoulder before leaving.

*Stomach growl*

The white unicorn patted her stomach. Now that she came to think about it she hasn’t eaten breakfast yet. Perhaps a nice pear salad with a cupcake will cheer up her stomach. Rarity got out of bed to head over to the Sugarcube Corner, she didn’t care about Pinkie Pie’s past cruel actions because that is the past and today will be different.

***


Fluttershy raised her right hoof to knock on the door of the spare room where Spike stayed secluded in.

“Spike, may I come in?” Fluttershy asked in a soft kind voice.

“No! Go away! Don’t you see I want to be alone. I-I like being alone!” Spike yelled.

*Gems falling on the floor* Fluttershy dropped some gems and waited to see what Spike will do next.

“Alright, come in.” Spike unlocked the door for the yellow Pegasus. “Ah, ah, ah! Don’t forget the gems!” Fluttershy picked up the gems.

“Here you go Spike.” Fluttershy gave Spike the gems. He smelled one before eating it.

“How do they taste Spike? I always wondered how gems taste like.” Fluttershy asked.

Spike finished eating almost all of the gems with the exception of an azure colored sapphire. “They taste pretty good Fluttershy, oh sorry. I mean they taste like ultra rare exotic fruit. You know the kind of fruit that can only be found in the far reaches of…anywhere.” Spike placed the azure colored sapphire in an unnatural pocket on the right side of his body.

“Spike, can we have a talk?”

The purple dragon let out a deep sigh. “Yeah sure, you can sit on the bed.” While Spike sat down on a cushion.

Fluttershy cleared her throat. “Spike, why are you so sad?”

Spike rubbed the back of his neck while raising the right part of his lip. “I’m more than sure that Fluttershy knows about my feelings for Rarity, the only question is how will she react when I tell her about kissing and rubbing Rarity’s flank.”

First things first. “Fluttershy, you Pinkie Pie swear not to tell anypony about what I’m going to tell you.”

“Spike, of course I Pinkie Pi…” Spike interrupted her.

“No, I really mean it Fluttershy. You must not tell anypony what I say. *sigh* It’s for Rarity’s own good.”
Fluttershy fully understood what Spike asked of her. He must have said something bad to Rarity which in turn made her say something back to Spike causing him to act all downcast.

“I Pinkie Pie swear Spike. Cross my heart, hope to fly, and stick a cupcake in my eye.” Fluttershy closed her eye first before poking it.

Spike passed his fingers over his forehead and then down his face, he took a deep breath so he can tell Fluttershy everything without any self interruptions.
“This morning I walked into Twilight’s room to wake her up only to see her in bed with Rarity. I couldn’t believe my eyes; at first I thought it was all a dream so I slapped myself a couple of times to wake up but it was to no use because I really was awake. Twilight woke up and kissed Rarity, I screamed at Twilight but I didn’t scream at Rarity. Rarity tried to make things by telling me it isn’t what it seems but I wouldn’t listen so I ran away, hurt. I ran and I ran. Cared less where I went as long as I was far away from Rarity. My body began changing and I ended up running into the Everfree forest and spotted a cliff…” Fluttershy interrupted.

“Did you avoid the cliff?”

“No, I jumped off the cliff causing my body to become the fearsome dragon that almost destroyed Ponyville once. I looked at myself because I turned into the beast, so I roared the pain from my heart because Rarity is with Twilight. What I didn’t know is that I ended up in the same swamp you went to drop off those frogs. So that Hydra we evaded once came back to face me. Stupid lizard tried biting me only break its teeth. Hey! Don’t ya dare interrupt me! The reason its teeth broke is because dragon skin is impenetrable. So anyway I chopped off a head, two more grew back, killed those two heads with fire, so the rest of the heads were so happy that they left me alone. Now to the important part, ok this is where your word and your honor will come into play. So after defeating the Hydra, I reverting back to good ol normal self and did some soul searching so I can be happy for Rarity plus Twilight. However, Rarity came looking for me. I guess she thought I will be in the first cave she’ll find so she went inside only to find the big bad green dragon that almost killed me before. She ran and screamed. I heard her scream. I ran to save her but I couldn’t do anything in my normal size. The beast became unleashed…” Spike stopped. There is no point in providing details to Fluttershy when he just wanted her to know about the main part.

“Please don’t judge me Fluttershy.” Spike requested.

Fluttershy smiled at Spike. “I won’t judge you Spike just tell me what happened.”

“After I killed the green dragon, both of us took shelter in its cave because it started to rain. She gave me a huge hug to thank me, I asked her why she came a-an-and that is when she confessed that she had, no, that she was in love with me. Rarity, in love with me. The mare of my dreams…oh my dear Rarity.” Spike heartbeat went loud while the cooing of a dove sounded out of nowhere prompting Fluttershy to look around because she sure as hell did not know where that sound is coming from.

“Hmm, somehow my intuition is telling me that Spike is telling the truth. I did not know that Rarity used to be in love with Spike, unless I forgot to take notice in the way she always looks at him with those loving eyes just like she looked at my Twilight!” Fluttershy dotted down in her mind.

Spike went on.

“I felt so happy, Rarity had feelings for me! So much that she took me into her arms and we kissed.” Spike noticed Fluttershy’s ears perking up.

“You did what!!!?” She almost yelled.

“We kissed. We felt our love for each other flow between us, her lips are so soft, warm, and tender. Just like her arms wrapped around me she held on to me tight like she didn’t want to let go of me. We kissed so much that I wished time froze because I never wanted it to stop.” Spike rested his head on his fist with a love struck smile being displayed as floating hearts popped around him.

Fluttershy jumped off the bed. She freaked out at imagining Rarity and Spike kissing. Was he on top or underneath her? But who kissed who first. *Ting!*
“Wait a minute! If Spike just said that he and Rarity made out romantically then that means, Rarity is a cheater or…or Twilight used her mind magic on her…so this means that Twilight is in love with Rarity, oh dear I planned to hurt Rarity while not realizing that she isn’t the problem. So if Twilight played dirty by forcing Rarity to make love to her then perhaps I too should the same to her but if I do then I am only stooping down to her level. No fair! Why do I have to play clean while she doesn’t!!?” Fluttershy contemplated.



Fluttershy focused back on Spike. “You kissed her Spike!?”

“Yeah.”

“How could you! Why will you do that!”

“What do you mean how could I!? I kissed her. She enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, we enjoyed it. So deal with it!” His voice became testy.

“But you’re a dragon, Spike. What makes you think she’ll ev…” Fluttershy couldn’t finish her sentence because Spike sealed her mouth shut with a tight grip, her eyes widened because this aggressive behavior isn’t part of Spike.

“If I were you Fluttershy, I wouldn’t finish that sentence. A part of me wants to be with her while the other part does not. I want to be with her but I can’t. I love her and she loves me so that is where the line is drawn.” Spike released his grip.

“She will hurt you Spike, trust me she will hurt you.”

Dum-dum. Spike’s heart glowed brightly surprising Fluttershy.

“Shut your mouth.”

“You must believe me Spike.” Fluttershy went on.

“Get out.”

“Don’t be naïve Spike, do you honestly think that she kissed you out of love instead of being out of pity!” Fluttershy wanted Spike to open his eyes.

“G-get out.” Spike wouldn’t let Fluttershy’s words drill into his mind.

“Because in the end Spike your dragon instincts will take over and you will end up eating Rarity. The mare of your of dreams. Her so called love for you will kill her.”

Spike took in a deep breath. “GET OUT!!!!!” He roared.

Fluttershy didn’t need to walk out. The force of Spike’s shout sent her flying out. “Oh my! At least I know Spike really cares for her so that leaves me with the perfect opportunity to make Rarity and Spike get together to stay out of the picture, so I can get my Twilight to love me!”

In the spare room Spike lied in the bed curled up into the fetal position. Tears ran down from his eyes, Fluttershy’s words drilled into every layer of his mind. Does Rarity really love him and will he let his instincts take over? “Rarity…I love you.” Moaned Spike before crying himself to sleep.

***

Twilight sighed as she removed the two hundred thousand two hundred and seventy seven Magic base from the chromosome. At the rate she is going this will take a long time, but being careful will pay off... after a long time. Twilight already got her DNA ready in the drop of blood by forcing the DNA to unwind and separate into mRNA.

“This will so take the whole night.” She sighed.

Still she went on isolating Magic and Strength. However, Twilight had samples of the other bases stored. The immortality base she had it contained in the most secure part of her lab locked with magic so nopony can touch that base for it is reserved for her and Rarity. Alone.

***
Rainbow Dash made it back to the palace with Tank, she carefully placed him on the floor so the tortoise can stretch his legs. Rainbow went looking for Luna.

“I wonder where Luna is right now, it’s about to be noon.” Rainbow asked herself.

“I am right here my dear love.”

“AH!” Rainbow jumped up in fright. “Don’t do that to me! You almost gave me a heart attack, phew, ok I think I should be back to normal.” Rainbow nuzzled Luna on the cheek.

“I’m sorry Rainbow. Anyway you want to join me for our first official lunch together.” Luna’s voice sounded livelier than ever.

Rainbow tilted her head. “Uh I recall we already had our first lunch together back in Cloudsdale remember.”

“True we did. Buuuuuut… not as marefriends.” Luna kissed Rainbow on the nose. “Now come, you must be hungry Rainbow.”

Rainbow’s stomach growled on cue. So both mares went to the dining room, sat down next to each other and ordered whatever they wanted.

After their plates got set before them. Rainbow did not wait; she immediately dug into her plate of daisy salad. Luna on the other hoof looked at Rainbow with a slight upward perk on her lips.

Rainbow felt Luna’s gaze upon her. “Luna, why are you staring at me?”

“Because I’m seeing how lucky I am.”

“Lucky?” Rainbow asked.

“Lucky in a sense that you allowed me to love you, be with you, and more importantly kiss you. Rainbow my lovely Rainbow throughout the ages spanning many millenniums I’ve wondered if there will be a pony for me. My sister fell in love with a wise scholar, but he died, but through a miracle he resurrected allowing her to let go when he died once more. I remember Cadance coming to me asking what love is. At first I thought she was joking because she the ability to spread love, until I realized she fancied a nice stallion. Being who I am, I had to remind her to take a look at Celli’s joyful and despairing encounter with love. She became quite sad at absorbing the fact that she cannot fall in love without experiencing the pain of seeing the pony you love die before your eyes. So she decided to wait a few more millennia’s to find the right pony. Then came the Nightmare millennia I’m sure you know that one already so I won’t go into it much. Until I saw you Rainbow. It puzzled me in reasons that I could not understand, you grew on me. I dreamt of you for many nights…I even made a constellation of you in the night sky. Celli doesn’t know and not even Twilight Sparkle sees it and she always enjoys looking at my beautiful night sky.” Luna chuckled lightly but her little smile disappeared when she remembered about one pony who will grow to hate her night.

Rainbow started to blush. She moved closer to Luna so she can be under her wing.
Luna read Rainbow’s body movement and took Rainbow under her wing.

“You did that for me Luna. I-I don’t know what to say or do for that matter.” Rainbow began to tenderly rub Luna’s neck with her nose.

“But there will be one pony who will come to hate my night.” Luna sadly admitted.

Rainbow stopped nuzzling Luna and backed her head away from Luna. “What do you mean? Who is this pony, maybe I can help by convincing this pony that the night is dash!”

Luna turned to Rainbow with a look of shame. “You will not be able to convince this pony because this pony isn’t born yet.”

Now Rainbow really became confused.
“Uh…”

“Octavia’s and Gold Sky’s child.” Luna revealed.

“Oh…wait!? Why? Why will Octavia’s child hate the night?” Rainbow inquired franticly.

“Well if you must know, earlier today I asked Octavia to forgive me for giving my Commandos the order to kill Gold Sky. Instead she looked at me with cold eyes and told me in cruel realism that she will never forgive me, ever! And to seal the truth of her words she will raise her child to hate Nightmare night and my beautiful night. There is nothing you can do Rainbow. But what surprised me the most about Octavia is that after she told me that, she asked me to take her to Sweet Apple acres, ah, ah! Don’t interrupt me please. She talked to Applejack for a couple of seconds before giving her a powerful blow. She used what I taught her to gravely beat Applejack. I could hears bones breaking, the pop skin makes when bone slowly pierces it, and the rapid wheezing for breath. Octavia wants to do that to me but she can’t because she knows it’s a crime.” Luna’s eyes watered up. “She doesn’t know of the pain I felt giving that order. My best friend, my best friend! Rainbow what will you do if you had to kill your best friend Rarity! Don’t answer the question it’s rhetorical because I don’t want any thoughts like that to flow through your mind. I killed him… Gold Sky an Alicorn who at first had no direction in life just questions and sadness from seeing his parents die before his young eyes. I remember seeing him frown whenever he looked at his reflection without his cloak and the scar around the base of his horn because he tried to become a Pegasus by cutting off his own horn. Twice. Then he tried becoming a Unicorn by cutting of his own wings. Both of which failed because his horn grew back the next day and his wings grew back over a three year period. He came to me for guidance. I helped him, we became friends, found out we had a lot of things in common, and he asked so many questions about my moon. Of course you saw that I was also his best mare at his wedding. He had so much trust in me. Now he’s dead.” Luna frowned.

Rainbow spun Luna around so both them can face each other.
“Luna, please don’t be sad. While I don’t approve of the decision you made, you made that choice because you had to and nopony else can ever make the same decision you made.”

Luna nodded. However, she wasn’t comforted much.

Rainbow’s rare caring and loving part of her came out. “Luna, it’s going to all right. You know why.”

“Why.” Luna asked.

“Because you have me, your lovely Rainbow Dash. I am here for you just like you were there for Gold Sky. I will always be with you Luna. I love you…very much.”

Rainbow slowly moved in and kissed Luna.
Tears ran down from Luna’s eyes. She felt so relieved that Rainbow loves her and will stick by her with such great understanding.

Rainbow pulled away from Luna. "How do you feel?" She asked in such a loving tone.

Luna smiled.
"Thank you. Thank you my love." Luna embraced Rainbow tight.

"Ah it's nothing Luna. Say about that constellation you made can you show it to me tonight."

The Princess of Moon nuzzled Rainbow behind the ear.

"Of course."

***


"There she goes, running about through the lush forest in which a savanna can't compare itself to. How can she not remember me as the one who took her life because I was too cowardly to stand firm in whats right because of honor." Gold Sky pondered to himself.

He found a secluded spot so he can be alone but more importantly he wanted Lauren to have time for herself, because he's been by her side so much that maybe he may be more of a bother to her.

"Why do persist to mourn the actions you committed years ago even when I forgave you." The Great Spirit asked.

"Lord!" Gold Sky couldn't believe the Great Spirit is standing next to him.

"Relax my faithful servant, I am here to enjoy the view just as you are doing. But yet I couldn't help but notice how regret has its binds around you, when it shouldn't."

"I don't know. Everyday I used hear the voices of the innocent children crying out for their parents to save them from my onslaught. While I'm in bed with my dear wife. How can an atrocity so great simply be forgiven."

The Great Spirit placed his hand on Gold Sky's shoulder.
"Because the minute you asked me to forgive you, I did. I forgave you because you asked me to. I am the Great Spirit, I forgive those who ask for my forgiveness no matter how great the sin they committed. You think you deserve damnation. But why? Being haunted by these actions shows that you are not a heartless killer. It shows that you are good."

"Good? How can yo...forgive me I didn't mean to talk like that." Gold Sky realized he is being out of place.

"It's all right." The Great Spirit got up.

"I just want to go back with my wife. Why did I have to die, when I had everything. I want to back please. Let me go back to her. Please." Gold Sky begged.

The Great Spirit sat back down.
"Everything that happens. Happens with a purpose. You cannot go back to her. But I want you to see your past. I know that you thought where was I when you committed that great sin. Now you're asking how can I, the Great Spirit who has great love allow you to die. You died so your eyes can be opened. You will understand...when the time comes and you're running through the stars and across the universe." The Great Spirit got up and left Gold Sky.

"Everything you do is perfect...forgive me for questioning your will." Gold Sky thought to himself at seeing the young zebra filly running through the forest.

"Father." Yahshuah called.

"Yes, my son."

"Remember that old proverb you said. Those who can't forgive are not allowed in the Heavenly Paradise."

"Yes, but since you are telling me this. Who will this pertain to." Asked the Father.

"Gold Sky."

The Father got the Book of Life and turned the pages to Gold Sky's section. "It says here he has forgiven everyone who has committed any wrong against him. He holds no grudges. Not against the mare who almost beat him to to death, not against the stallion who tortured him, and not even against the mare and stallion who violated him before leaving him for dead." Clarified the Father.

"He hasn't forgiven himself." Yahshuah opened his hand to show the father Gold Sky's mind.

The Father closed the book of life and thought for a bit.

"Very well my son I leave this in your hands. But you have will have to give him back the memories of his beating, rape, and torture."

"Of course Father, but like you said first he first needs to run across the universe."

---


My dear beloved subjects please forgive me, but I still got my writers block!

PreviousChapters Next