• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,514 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,514

PreviousChapters Next
So Revelations come forth.

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust.

By. FoxofRarity

Chapter.11


Disclaimer- My little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.



Applejack painfully limps to the Ponyville library because the severe punishment given to her by the immortal wife of the Alicorn made her insides squirm around in pain.

The Element of Honesty bangs on the door and after a minute or two Twilight answers it.

“Applejack? It’s late shouldn’t you be asleep?” A sleepy Twilight asks.

“Twi, Ah need to see Spike it’s a-a very important so please go get him now.” Applejack sways back and forth, as she struggles into the library.

As Twilight went to get Spike, she knew Applejack finally found out what happened to her dear Rarity and also asked Rarity the question that triggered the alibi.

The lavender Unicorn came down the stairs with the baby dragon.

“Ok Applejack, I woke up Spike so why do you need… Applejack! What happened to you!? You look like you got into a fight or something!” Twilight has genuine concern for Applejack despite her having the heart of Rarity for in her sleepy she didn't notice anything but now alert Twilight notices everything so just how did Applejack get beat up.

“Octavia…”

“Octavia? WAIT! She did this to you!?” Twilight now came to realize something.

“Ah wouldn’t be saying her name if she hadn’t done this to me.” Snarls the battered earth pony.

“So that’s what Gold Sky meant when he said Octavia will put me in my place, Applejack must have gone and attacked Gold Sky after Rarity said his name. Only to run into Octavia who in no doubt, protected that Alicorn and beat Applejack to submission…but I never thought to this magnitude. Princess Luna taught her well.” Thought Twilight.

Spike yawned as he tried to stay awake and pretty much didn't catch any of the exchange between Twilight and Applejack.

“Applejack what can I do for you?”

“Spike Ah need you to write a letter to the Princess.” Suddenly Applejack remembers Spike’s feelings for Rarity so its imperative that he does not know what happened to her, he’s too young. “Uh you know what Ah’ll write the letter and you just send it, ok.”

“Yeah sure whatever. *Yawn.* Please don’t take too long, those emerald cakes are waiting for me in my dreams.”

So Applejack took a pencil in her mouth to write down everything, but her vision started get blurry, her balance started to disappear, and her legs can no longer support her.

“Applejack! Spike send a letter to Nurse Redheart! Say Applejack passed out, has her arms wrapped around her abdominal area, and is groaning in pain! Hurry!” Twilight starts to use her magic to keep Applejack in a stable position.

“I now have every right to fear Octavia.”

Twilight wrote down in her mind.

***

Octavia can not absorb the truth. How could the stallion who calls her his heart and pulse commit infidelity, and now is before her on his knees like he’s ready to beg for her forgiveness.

Pain… Her heart shatters to millions of pieces.
Anger… She loves him with all her heart and he does this to her.
Sadness… What had she done to deserve this?

“Look at me Gold Sky.” Octavia calmly articulates to him. But he did not lift his head to face her eye to eye.

“Look at me.”

Still he did not look up.

“LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME, DAMN IT!!” Roars the gray mare.

Gold Sky does not want to look into the beautiful eyes of Octavia, but he must.
“Please… Octavia.”

Gold Sky speaks in a voice that reflects his pain and dishonor he brought upon Octavia.

“Why. Why have you done this to me? Why… you tell me every day you love me. You even made me immortal, ANSWER ME!”

Tears start to fall from her eyes and land on Gold Sky.

“I dishonored you.”

This answer caused her to strike Gold Sky, but reels back in horror at what she just did.

“Please Gold Sky why did you do this? I know how much you love me so please tell me why.” Octavia gently moves Gold Sky so he lay on his back to ensure he can look up at her.

Gold Sky feels her pain… how he wants to hold her tight and take back all the wrong he did.

“I will never willingly commit adultery, Octavia.” This is only the best thing he could come up with. He truly blames himself to the point of thinking Octavia is more than certain to leave him.

The only logical thing to do in Octavia's mind is break down. Right here is her husband who just lied to her and who tries to justify what he did with sincere words.

“Tell me who she is.” Demanded Octavia.

Gold Sky closes his eyes so he would not see the strikes that will soon come down upon him.

“Princess Celestia.” He mutters below his breath.

“Louder.”

“P-p-princess Celestia.”

Loud and clear.

Octavia's sees her world being lit on fire. Celestia…the mare who raised Gold Sky after his parents died, is the mare whom Gold Sky had sexual relations with.

“Celestia… why am I not surprised that you will commit infidelity with a fellow Alicorn, I’m an Earth pony and she is an Alicorn. So let me guess you will satisfy Princess Luna's next. Hmmm.”

“Octavia don’t do this, don’t twist my words…” Gold Sky tries to speak but he gets cut off.

“Am I not enough for you?” Octavia fights back her tears. “Am I not the love of your life? Am I not the reason you found peace, which allowed you live with yourself. I am your immortal wife! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE! YOU'RE JUST USING ME!!”

Gold Sky senses her pain mixing with her anger.

“Please Octavia forgive me… I shouldn’t be asking you this. But Octavia I beg you to forgive me. You can hate me. You can leave me. You can hit me all you want. But please forgive me.” Gold Sky's heart begins to beat deep and slow. Countless emotions creeps into the flow between his heart and mind.

“Why should I forgive you? Give me a good reason to forgive you and not regret marrying you. So that ten years later you break my heart with the mare who raised you.” Growls Octavia at Gold Sky who still lied on his back while she stood above him.

“I thought it was you…” Gold Sky finally made eye contact.

Octavia fully taken by surprise nearly lets her jaw to drop. Was he being serious? Of all the lies he could try to come up with he had come up with that one.

“How dare you! You sick frak! Get up Gold Sky and say that one more to me eye to eye.”

Gold Sky got up and looks into her pain filled eyes. He took a deep breath because he knew after he says what he needs to say, Octavia will most likely strike him. He expects that from her.

“I thought it was you. I saw your eyes. I heard your voice. I did not see Celestia I saw you. You… the true and forever love of my life and spirit.” It's pointless to tell her how much he loves her but its one thing he knows how to do best.

Octavia’s heart skips a beat.

“Octavia we can still make our marriage work. I-I will sleep downstairs for as long as you want. We can take marriage counseling. Please Octavia think about this…give me a second chance. I’ll do anything. Anything, to help our marriage.” Begged the Alicorn as he got back down to his knees and took her hoof. Praying for just a flicker of mercy from Octavia. But he made a grave error…

From the day Octavia was born.
From the day she picked up the bow and played her first piece of music.

From the day she met Gold Sky and became his beloved eternal beautiful wife.

Begging… the one thing she wholeheartedly despises in the entire world. An act where one pony loses their dignity and honor just to get mercy.

Octavia yanks her hoof away from Gold Sky and struck him full force.
His tissue regeneration quickly healed the damage as fast as it was delivered upon him.

She stuck him again. Her anger starts to manifest itself into hate…who could blame her. Nopony that’s for sure. Until one is to make talk about the fourth year of her marriage.

"What!?" With her telepathy Luna sees Octavia beating. "I have about to stop this!" Luna is about to stop this.

“No, Luna it’s all right, I deserve this for what I’ve done to her. Stay hidden.” Gold Sky telepathically assures her.

“What!? Gold Sky you were cursed with an illusion spell. You have no fault, just let me help.” The Princess of the Moon tries to reason with him. But to no anvil.

“Just being here with me is all the help I need Luna. Thank you.”

Octavia stops hitting him. Her mind searches for words to say until finally came three.

“I hate you.” Octavia thoughtlessly says to Gold Sky.

Pain… despite telling Octavia she’ll hate him, he never expected her to say those words to him.

“Octavia…”
“Get away from me.” Her voice becomes drenched with anger and hate.
“Please forgive me.”

“Get away from me now! I HATE YOU!! HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME! GET AWAY FROM ME GOLD SKY! THIS MARRIAGE IS OVER!!! OVER!!” Roars Octavia as she tore off the bow-tie Gold Sky made for her years back and threw it at him.

“Aah!” The gray mare felt a massive jolt of pain run through her heart.
She underestimated the power of their bond. For it isn’t her heart in pain, its Gold Sky’s.

Catastrophic pain plunged itself into Gold Sky’s heart. Pain that if it ever became physical pain, no amount of morphine and codeine sulfate can kill it.

His eyes fill with tears as he slowly trembles.

Octavia realizes the damage her words has done to him.

Gold Sky attempts to speaks but nothing came out from his mouth. He lost everything now… so this is what the truth does. It takes away th thing he cherishes with all his heart. Why did he have to tell the truth? Sure it’s the right thing to do, but look where it got him. His honor did this to him.

Outside thunder and rain fills the night.

“Gold Sky I didn’t mean…”
Gold Sky runs out into the night.

Octavia was about to follow until he disappeared by a flash of lighting which masked his teleportation.

She senses the massive influx of emotions inside Gold Sky. The face he had after she said those hurting words to him imprinted itself into her mind, that expression said nothing but loss.

“What have I done?” Octavia asks herself.

“What you’ve shouldn’t of done in the first place, Octavia.” Declares a voice of wisdom that started the gray mare.

“Princess Luna, w-w-were you listening all this time?”

“That doesn’t matter right now. What truly matters is the fact, that he is telling you the truth. He never saw Celli, he saw you, and that is because somepony cursed him with an illusion spell.” Explains Luna.

This Revelation causes Octavia to become racked with eternal guilt.

“Let me show you Octavia. Because I suffered for one thousand years and I don’t want Gold Sky my best friend to suffer forever. Close your eyes so I can sync with your mind and show you what he saw through his own eyes, for that spell is to blame and not him.”

So Octavia closes her eyes as Luna connected with her mind to show her the truth.

***

Gold Sky ran and ran. He didn’t care where his legs took him as long as they kept on moving.
He soon saw the Everfree Forest up ahead.

After a couple of minutes of journeying deep inside the forest he finally stops running.

“Octavia…” He sadly let out.

“Octavia!” He shouts out into the stormy night.

He looks up into the sky and saw beautiful lighting flash before him.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” His roar is long and strong.
His wife now hates him. His heart and pulse no longer wanted to be a part of him.

He now has nothing left in this world to love and cherish.
“No… I am not weak! She hates me but I will always love her no matter what.”

Just then Gold Sky hears growling from the trees around him. Timber wolves slowly surround him so without even thinking twice he runs from them.

The wolves chase their prey through the forest.

But Gold Sky ran faster and gained much valuable distance. He looks over his shoulder to see if the wolves were still behind him but there were none, and as he turns his head forward a flash of lightning lit his path showing him a cliff up ahead.

Immediately he stops.

“Damn! That was close.” The Alicorn turns around to run some other direction, but the wolves finally reach him and ever so slowly approach their fine meal.

Gold Sky spreads his wings out but he remembered the warnings Rainbow Dash told him about flying during a storm, because there’s always the high probability of a lightning bolt severing off a wing. And regenerating a wing takes her tissue regeneration six minutes to complete.

With no form of escape, Gold Sky knew what he needs to do in order to live.
He had to put his mastery in the art of Killing once more like he did with the mother dragon…so he closes his eyes so the catalyst can do its work.

The sound of children’s laughter resonated in his mind. Until the laughter became screams of terror only to be silenced by the sound of swooshing metal.

“Never again…never again!” Gold Sky whispers with a voice of decades old sorrow.

He opens his eyes which are no longer teal but turquoise with the pupils of a dragon… like Nightmare Moon’s.

The Alicorn charges forward towards the wolves because he has nothing to lose.

***

Luna finished showing Octavia what she needed to see.

Octavia fully understands the truth Gold Sky declared to her. What strikes her odd is Gold Sky blaming himself despite being told by Luna he was cursed.

“You should of seen him when made eye contact with Celli. I never seen so much horror in his face before, he was on the verge of total meltdown. He didn’t want to tell you the truth because he knew you’ll do this. But he loves you so much that he could never keep a horrible secret from you.” Princess Luna seals her words by placing a wing over Octavia who starts to cry lightly.

"You have no right to cry. Instead you should be ashamed of yourself for hitting him like that." The Princess of the Moon scolds.

“I-I must go find him.” Octavia sprints to the door only see Princess Luna teleport in front of her blocking her way.

“No, let him be. He must sort out his feelings first, but he’ll be back I assure you.”

Octavia still wants to go find him but Princess Luna spreads out her wings and once more told Octavia not to go, reluctantly Octavia went upstairs to her bedroom.

She decides to practice some music so time can fly. So she got her cello, unzipped the case, and lifted up the lid. That is when she saw the photo she taped inside… he truly loves her and just her alone.

Octavia completely broke down and sobs.

***

Nurse Redheart takes one last check on Applejack’s vitals.

The orange earth pony who moments ago was near the doorstep of death, is amazing or for a better word miraculously far from it.

“Oooh where am Ah?” Asked a barely entering consciousness Applejack.

“You’re in the hospital Applejack. Twilight brought you here. Look I’ll cut to the chase, when you came in you had internal bleeding on your left lumbar region, a ruptured kidney, three broken ribs which thank goodness none punctured your lungs, and lastly you lost your hat. Applejack don’t tell me tha… Twilight can you please leave I have everything under control here.” Nurse Redheart laid down her clip board and waited for Twilight to leave so she can ask Applejack an important question.

“Are you sure Nurse Redheart? I’ll be glad to help?”

“No thank you Twilight.”

So after Twilight closes the door behind her Nurse Redheart reads from the clipboard once more.

“But now you are fully healed…? The ribs are now intact, kidney fully healed like nothing happened, internal bleeding stopped, and I can’t say the same for your hat though. But you went after him didn’t you?” Redheart takes off the pins in her bun and places her cap on the bedside table.

Applejack shamefully nodded and breaks eye contact.

“Then Octavia arrived and protected Gold Sky. So judging from the damage you took I guess you had some time to beat Gold Sky before she arrived.”

Applejack’s eyes widen at the accuracy of Redheart’s diagnosis of her past predicament.

“Applejack I never expected this from you. You’re the Element of Honesty, heh, you are supposed to better than this. Shame on you Applejack. Shame on you. Yet honestly Applejack I somehow knew you'll run into Octavia. Anyway I already got your discharge papers ready. You will be leaving tomorrow morning. Looks like your body heals itself pretty fast.” Nurse Redheart never spoken like this to a patient before. But Applejack is no ordinary patient in the first place. And once Redheart lets down her pink hair she is no longer Nurse Redheart but just Redheart.

So Applejack drifts into sleep after Redheart closes the door. Never has defeat been so devastating to her body.

***

With bleeding torn flesh, deep scratch wounds, and lethal bite marks riddling his body. Gold Sky magically picks up the last timber wolf and holds it above his head..

Sadistically he pulls it apart. Breaking off each wooden limb, the wolf howls in agony and it’s blood which is tree sap believe it or not fell upon Gold Sky. Finally he rips the wolf into two and throw the body onto the ground.

Gold Sky breathes deeply while his tissue regeneration heals his wounds, but given the emotional circumstance he's not in full concentration so his body will heal slowly.

His eyes come back to their normal teal color along with the catalyst shutting down. Gold Sky looks back up to the black raining clouds and calls out for Octavia hoping she will come.

Unfortunately he remembered why he’s here in the first place.

So the Alicorn cantered slowly to a puddle underneath a tree with thick branches that created a small habitat free of the falling rain. He looks into the puddle to check if his reflection has any new scars.

Suddenly he notices he still has Octavia’s bow-tie around his neck. He heart gave a huge beat of reminisce.

“I’ll give it back to her in the morning before I leave…once again.”

Gold Sky walks out from the rain free habitat and collapses on the rain shot ground.

He let the rain and thunder put him to sleep.

----



My Dearest Readers please comment your opinions. Or Bon Bon will make sure you suffer. Nightmare Moon went nice all of a sudden.

PreviousChapters Next