• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,512 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,512

PreviousChapters Next
Forgiveness Is (Not) Alone.

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust.

By. FoxofRarity

Chapter. 56

Disclaimer- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.



Twilight Sparkle shifts about in her bed to allow her still obviously happy body find the sweet spot. She somehow always forgets to jot down on her to-do list to buy a new mattress because this one is rather old and has hay sticking out of the sides, kind of raggity if one is to ask her. But after metaphorically speaking, lobotomizing Fluttershy, she needs this long night of shut eye to celebrate…she could have read a novel or study about the physical tampering of the frontal lobe with a orbitoclast, but either way she felt like taking a long night’s sleep and listen to Spike dream on about Rarity. Oooooh for dear Spike it won’t long be in which he’ll be seeing fair lady Rarity dreaming next to Twilight, he’ll just see the mare of his dreams sleeping in Twilight’s arms. Nevertheless to be fair to Spike, Twilight is having a dream and as she undoubtedly dreams of Rarity this dream will soon become a window of what is yet to come.

Twilight is fighting a Alicorn brother and a flawless Unicorn sister both of whom are in shiny silver armor, she decides to use her grand strength to put an end of the Alicorn in silver armor so she punches the ground splitting open the earth and creating a mighty shockwave that stopped the brother and sister in their tracks.Twilight with her magic picks up a huge chunk of earth that amazes the flawless Unicorn to the essence of her core. She throws the massive piece of earth onto the baffled Alicorn crushing him with two million tons of rock. The Unicorns falls to her knees crying out for her brother, Twilight meanwhile causally makes her way to the flawless Unicorn to obtain the perfect mate but Twilight senses something causing her to stop and look back at the buried Alicorn. Suddenly a large pillar of grayish purple magic shoots out from the ground before disappearing back underground. Twilight begins to get tense while the flawless Unicorn stops crying, then a silver horseshoe covered hoof shoots out of the ground.
Twilight gasped! How can somepony survive being buried by two million tons of rock and how can she forget the Alicorn is a child of earth too. Twilight shouts her denial at the Alicorn whose wings begin to glow along with the eyes glowing before changing into turquoise color…the very same eyes of Nightmare Moon. Now Twilight sees she will be facing the Razor.
How can you not be dead!? Even after two million tons plus seven ounces of rock burying you!?

The flawless Unicorn is also afraid, not of Twilight but of what her Alicorn bother has become.

The Razor took in a breath so he can speak. “Oh I’m not dead…I’M JUST MAD!”

Twilight Sparkle woke up. “You know what. Frak him and frak the Razor too, he will not get in the way of me having Rarity’s heart!” Twilight turned to her side and much to her convenience found the sweet spot prompting some nice sleep.

However, it isn’t the little Fox Twilight should be worried about, Gold Sky is not much of a threat to her since she can stop him by taking advantage of his loving nature or simply using her grand strength. Instead she should be worried about the Dire Wolf residing inside of Rarity’s heart waiting to be unleashed.

Because in order for a Wolf like Twilight Sparkle to be taken care of. A much more dangerous wolf has to be introduced and Rarity is that wolf or in this case the Dire Wolf.


***

Rarity moved her hoof over her heart to feel the deep vibrations of her beating heart because right now, seeing her brother hug his daughter after she has forgiven him is heartwarming. What could have triggered Gilda to completely forgive Gold Sky will forever be in question to Rarity but at least right now she is quite happy for him, truly she is happy for him along with having some eagerness to be embraced by her niece however she had to look away from this happiness with a look of shallow sorrow on her face. Lauren has warned her and Gold Sky looks like he’ll be more than willing to help her, first by breaking the telepathic chains, listening to her, and taking in the truth. “This is the turning point of everything, I will face Twilight again with Gold Sky…oh…he is a wanted stallion, Lauren said Princess Luna will apprehend Gold Sky, I have to be really careful…oh that too…he can suddenly have panic attacks if something causes him to remember his violation!” Rarity quietly groaned to herself. “I will be my brother’s keeper, watch over him and his daughter, get him to his mother for I’m sure Princess Celestia will not do anything to have her own son executed, then Octavia for last.” *Ting* “I am masterful over my magic now; maybe just maybe I can alter a bit of Gold Sky’s appearance. I recall seeing a book about shape shifting perhaps I can have my Spikey-Wikey get that book for me.” Well, Rarity will be traveling through uncharted territory with her magic starting with Gold Sky, at least it will shape shifting so what in the bloody world can go wrong in that aspect of testing out her abilities. As Rarity’s eyes looked away from the father and daughter, she noticed medical pamphlet on the counter. Quietly she went over to look at the paper signed by a doctor, neurologist, and a Director of Nurses. “Hmmm?” Rarity began to read the content of the paper. “It seems that the stage of your lewy body dementia has reached the onset of the disturbed motor actions which are related to parkinson’s symptoms, also you should be having hallucinations now that you have reached this stage, along with the slow degeneration of cognitive ability. I recommend neuroleptic medications for you but before you get your hopes up this condition is incurable so the medications will only slow the progression of the disease to a crawl of course there are major side effects that can put you in a catatonic state. So it is up to you if you wish to take the medications. But overall you will be taken of, to the full extent of the skilled nursing facility.” Rarity’s eyes widened. “Oh no! Gilda’s adoptive mother has dementia.” Slowly she eyed the sleeping griffon on the couch. Rarity focused her vision on the closed eyes and just then a superficial but noticeable twitch occurred! “Whatever that is it must be her dementia…oh poor Gilda she may have accepted Gold Sky back into her life but in her old self what is going to happen to her adoptive mother?”

Finally after long, long minutes the father and daughter let go of each other but the happy emotion of reunification lingers between them. Gilda for no reason looked at the scar over Gold Sky’s heart and swore to herself to always protect her loving father just like Lyca expects her to do. “No matter what is to come against you daddy I will fight it!”

“Daddy.” Gilda says softly. “I know you will keep your promise and I want you to meet the griffon who has been taking care of me when you were not here.” Gilda pointed at the couch. “Come, I want you to meet her.” She tugged Gold Sky’s arm to make him come with her like he didn’t want to in the first place.

Gold Sky on the other hand or hoof, met this griffon long ago, in fact this griffon whom Gilda calls mother is the same griffon that held an infant Gilda. Gold Sky knew this griffon will be the right one to take Gilda under her wing unfortunately he did not know about her neurological degeneration. Also he did not use his telepathy to convince the griffon to take Gilda under her wing instead he lied by saying he had a terminal illness and will die in one month. So with maternal eagerness the griffon took in Gilda and watched Gold Sky walk into the darkness of a hard raining night. “I will have to come up with an excuse that will explain my sudden cure from my whatever I said terminal illness, I won’t use my telepathy on her again like I did earlier to make her fall asleep. This is going to be quite difficult.”

Rarity stopped herself from telling Gilda what she read on the paper. Soooo, Rarity decided to just drop the paper in front of Gilda’s path like much is ado about nothing. “Oh my Gilda where did that paper come from?” Such practiced ladylike discovery.

“Huh?” Gilda’s head tilted to the right. “It’s has something about a skilled nursing facility stapled on the back. What does it say?” She’s now reading the paper while looking over her shoulder Gold Sky reads too.

He’s lucky Nurse Redheart taught him a lot in medical science so he immediately went cold at reading the diagnosis. “Oh no!”

Gilda got alarmed plus confused. “What is lewy body dementia!? Incurable disease!!? Catatonic state! Medications and skilled nursing facility!? And what the heck is parkingson’s!? Mother’s name is Judith not parkingson’s!”

Gold Sky turned to look into Rarity’s eyes. On his face is a what should I do right now expression.
Rarity simply gave him a nod.

*Sigh* “Gilda, sweetheart don’t wake up your mother. Please sit with me and I will tell you everything you wish to know. B-but I’m afraid you might get hurt in the process.” Gold Sky himself has no difficulty in just laying it out in layman terms, he is immune to certain amounts of sympathy that will otherwise keep the full truth from coming out. Of course he will be soft to Gilda, after all he does not want her to be saddened and blame him for being cold as ice. “Sweetheart, please come under my wing so I can explain everything to you.”

Gilda got under father’s wing. “Mother’s disease is bad?”

“It’s not bad sweetheart.” Gold Sky answered.

Gilda showed a face of wanted to breathe a sigh of relieve.

“It’s worse than bad…it’s a slow destruction of the brain that can take months of years. Your mother is slowly dying little by little every day sweetheart and nothing can be done to stop it.”

Gilda is shocked but does not want to cry because she wants to mourn in her way…that is if she can mourn. “S-s-so you’re saying that these lewy body things are destroying her brain and how?”

“Lewy bodies are clumps of proteins that develop in the nervous system especially in the areas that are used for cognition and motor control. The Lewy bodies somehow contribute to the breakdown of neurotransmitters in nervous system. So one of the first neurotransmitters that are broken down is serotonin and when there is a low level of serotonin the griffon will enter depression, either be it minor or major depression. Then the next neurotransmitter to be broken down is acetylcholine and when that neurotransmitter is broken down she will slowly lose the ability to maintain her cognitive ability to think and connect and if I remember right that may be where the hallucinations come in, I think. Then dopamine is broken down and when dopamine is broken down that’s where the parkingson’s symptoms come in drastically inhibiting her movement. The neuroleptic medications will not heal her. The medications will only slow the denegation of her brain…basically…the medications will delay the inevitable. As for the catatonic state it will make her a vegetable. She will be motionless and a shell of who she used to be.”

Gilda sniffled and grabbed Gold Sky’s right forearm something she always does whenever she feels something bad. “So there is nothing that can be done to cure her?”

Gold Sky will talk about one reason there is no cure for Lewy body dementia. “Well Nurse Redheart hasn’t done much research for a cure yet, she decided to focus on the ultra rare diseases first out of fear the ultra rare diseases will just come upon Equestria and kill many ponies. So she focused a lot on prions and some other things that I can’t remember because if I try to pronounce them I will end up stuttering. And to answer your question there is no cure.”

Gilda frowned; she cannot believe that the griffon who has taken care of her will be suffering a fate like this. “So mother will suffer??”

“Yes. But!” Oh that little spark the word but brings in a situation like this. “There is…” Gilda interrupted.

“Hope daddy! There’s hope for mother!!”

Uh oh.” Rarity said to herself.

Gold Sky didn’t want to just extinguish Gilda’s mislead belief of hope but he never taught her the concept of hope or even ushered the word when he was raising her and he does not want her to believe in this lie that so many believe in but get nowhere in life. “Sweetheart, why do you believe in that lie? Hope is just a lie created so anybody who doesn’t have anything to believe in, have something to believe in. I don’t know where you learned that but I know I never taught you that.”

Gilda’s little burst of happiness simmered down. “How come you don’t believe in hope?”

“Those who believe in hope Gilda die seeing that being tied to that pointless, purposeless ideology does not get them to the destination they want to go. I used to believe in hope Gilda and I have these scars to prove it. In life sweetheart you must believe in what you can obtain with your own strength and see that having a belief in a lie will only give you pain. I’m sure you had hope when you fought in this war and how many times did this hope provide you any form of comfort? You don’t need to answer that sweetheart but just know hope is just a lie. I've lived long enough to finally see that.” Gold Sky then cleared his throat to distance everything from that explanation. “There is no known cure for Lewy body dementia but I have the cure.” For his daughter Gold Sky will do anything to give her the happiness she deserves and will do so to help Judith too for being so kind to take Gilda under her wing.

Rarity slowly smiled. “Gold Sky, I know you’re planning to use your blood in this and I’m happy to see how willing you are to help this griffon.

Gilda gasped! “You have the cure!! But, but you said that there is no cure!?”

Gold Sky pointed at a vein in his neck. “Sweetheart.” His wing brought Gilda closer to him. “My blood can heal anything so I am more than sure my blood can stop the degeneration of Judith’s brain and heal the damage already done.”

“Your blood can heal anything. Wow. What else can you do daddy besides Love, kill, raise me, and heal anything with your blood?” Gilda asked.

“You left out Love you, sweetheart.” Gold Sky nuzzled Gilda. “Yes, also remember after my wedding I took you to Nurse Redheart so she can give you a check up.”

“Uhhhh, oh yeah I remember that. She gave me so many shots!” Gilda rubbed her arm where Redheart injected six specially made two hundred cc syringes filled with red sparkling liquid.

“Those were not immunizations Gilda. Those syringes were filled with my blood it took me a long time to realize my blood can heal so first thing I did is give you my blood first before I gave it to my wife.”

Gilda didn’t say anything but just sighed. “That’s why I can heal…anyway I will wake up mother.” So she got out from father’s wing and gently shook her mother.

Rarity came by Gold Sky to speak to him after she tapped her forehead. “I am very happy you are doing this for Gilda, Gold Sky. She will be very pleased with you and it can help rebuild everything between you two.”

Thanks Rarity, Judith deserves this for taking Gilda under her wing. It is the least I can do.

But I wonder Gold Sky, who will Gilda want to be with, you or Judith?

Gold Sky’s face froze, he didn’t think about that and now he has second thoughts if he should give his blood or not. He can use his telepathy and erase where he told Gilda everything about his blood. But no, who is he to even have this second thought; he will do the right thing and if there is Gilda having to choose between him and Judith…well he knows Gilda will be with him then Judith. Why? She’s been deeply drawn to him even in her former prideful identity.

Judith woke up. “Uhm, uhm, uhm, oh Gilda my dear it’s good to see you and you, pony, you’re well!”

Gilda raised a finger. “Mom he has a name.”

“I know that my dear but I want to call him pony first before I say his name, isn’t that right Gold Sky?”

Gold Sky nodded. “She has the time where I gave Gilda to her in her long term memory, well that’s good to know. But I’m more than sure her short term memory is spotty…UH OH!!” Uh Oh is right. “Griffons age slowly but the degeneration of her brain does not. So if she had this dementia for a while then she must be near the end of stage 2 and near the onset of the dreaded stage 3, where the care from a skilled nursing facility will be required.” He needs to cut to the chase as soon Gilda is finish speaking.

Gilda helped her mother up. “Mom, I know what you have and please don’t try to sugarcoat it.”

Judith looked down to Gilda handing her the paper. “Oh…”

“That is why you spent every day trying to know me, you couldn’t store the thoughts you needed and I understand.” Gilda placed her left hand on Judith’s shoulder. “There is a cure for you.”

Judith’s face flushed. “What do you mean a cure? The doctor told me there is no cure for my condition.”

Gilda turned to look at her father with a smile on her face then Judith looked at Gold Sky with a look of question.

“My blood has the ability to heal anything and it can heal you of your condition. Permanently.” A soft smile to back up his words.

Judith facial color came back to normal, she sees that this can allow her to live her life to its full span but something will be missing, something she likes to look at whenever she wants to wherever she wants to. “Will your blood return the things I lost already?”

Gold Sky nodded. “My blood will regenerate all of the lost brain tissue that has been degenerated by the dementia along with bringing back your neurotransmitters to normal count, taking you out of your depression and correcting your motor movement.”

Judith laughed; she asked the right question but did not get the right answer. “Your blood will give me that but will it give back my lost memories I have collected over the long years of my meaningful life?”

“Your memories?” Rarity, Gilda, and Gold Sky asked at the same time.

Judith sighed at least while she can before the long term memory is taken away she will share some her life with Gold Sky, Gilda, and flawless Unicorn. “Over my one hundred and ninety two years I had ten children and a wonderful husband. Four boys and six girls, most of which prospered in life, I remember how my eldest son loved being with me all the time and two of my girls promised to take care of me…but my eldest son died on the attack of the fascist headquarters and my two daughters practically forgot about me. My husband comforted me when our son died but his comfort only lasted for the minimal time because he worked and worked and worked to provide for me and our remaining nine children. My six daughters didn’t like their father working a lot but they knew that he’s doing them for their well being, my sons too didn’t like their father working too much but he kept on working…I don’t blame him for taking the role of provider to the very essence of his life. He wanted all his children and me to live a secure life, but he still took the time though to teach our children what is right and how to journey through life with responsibility. In time my husband practically worked his heart to its end, he died underground in the mines already having himself a burial. He worked himself to death so our children can have everything they need and I well, I mourned and so did my six daughters and three sons. With the exception of my eldest son who died in the first fascist attack, the rest of my children are prosperous but they forgot about me…I think my resting son will be the only one of my ten children to take care of me. But I adopted Gilda because I felt like being a mother again; however, as everybody now knows I couldn’t be much of a mother whose mind is coming undone.” Judith placed both her hands on Gold Sky and Gilda. “I can be healed but I will no never see the faces of my husband and eldest son ever again and will my children visit me?” From the eyes of the griffon tears ran down but her voice remained calm. “My own flesh and blood don’t care about me, my adopted daughter didn’t have much of a mother, and will I will die in the most undesirable way under the care of nurses to which even then in my funeral my children will come see me…then they will forget about me once again.” Judith took Gold Sky’s left hoof and she took Gilda’s right hand. “Gilda, I couldn’t be much a mother to you and I’m sorry for that and I can’t no I will not have you take care of me. You deserve better Gilda and only he, Gold Sky can provide everything you need. I will not take his blood. I lived long enough to see my life is complete, yours Gilda, is just beginning once again.” She placed Gilda’s hand on Gold Sky’s hoof. “Let me give you something you rightfully deserve Gilda. Let me give you to the pony who has always been your loving father. Do it for me Gilda, live your life the way I want you to live it.” Judith smiled. “Both of you have contributed to life in ways you cannot imagine. Gold Sky gave me an opportunity to be mother again and Gilda reminded me of my eldest son. I accept what I have; now both of you must accept what I am giving you.”

Rarity sniffled; it impacts her to see how a fate is accepted because Judith has no one to lean on. Her husband is gone, out of her ten children only one will take care of her but he’s gone the rest of her children practically abandoned her but to just accept a fate with dementia shocked Rarity. Rarity herself will not accept a cold fate like that though she has Gold Sky’s blood preventing such a fate and maybe preventing a fate for her future offspring. “She has lost everything so why get rid of something that in the end her children will not care about her. I’m so lucky to have a caring sister, brother, niece, future husband Spike, father and mother plus Rainbow Dash all of whom care so much for me.” All of which gave Rarity more courage to find the limitless power in her heart.

Gilda nodded at Judith. “I understand mother and I love you very much mother, thank you for taking me under your wing.” She hugged Judith.

Gold Sky nuzzled Gilda before turning to speak to Judith. “Judith, I can never thank you enough for taking my dear Gilda under your wing. You became a mother when you yourself saw that you couldn’t be. You tried your absolute best everyday and even though I want to give you my blood I will respect your decision. I understand how you feel Judith…just grant me the chance to perform an act for you, for it is the least I can do for you.”

Judith stroked Gold Sky’s face. “Of course.”

“Let me come with you when you go into the skilled nursing facility and I will make sure you receive the best care you deserve. I will make sure of that.”

“How will you that, Gold Sky?” Judith asked.

Gold Sky pushed Judith’s hand against his cheek. “I may be a pony, but I am immortal, divinely created, an Alicorn, resurrected, and I have the ability of telepathy. So with my telepathy I will make sure every nurse gives you the care you need to live your days with a mind that is slowly coming undone.”

Judith thanked Gold Sky.

Gold Sky nuzzled Gilda again. “I will leave you two alone.”
And leave them alone he did.

Now he will break the telepathic chains in Rarity’s mind and Rarity will be ready to fight the Razor however Rarity will not be fighting the Razor alone.

***
Rarity sat by Gold Sky breathing slowly. “Are you ready Gold Sky?”

“I am ready sister but I want you to know that to fight the Razor you must remind me of what I Love or fight it with no mercy. Fight fire with fire, the Razor is not me so fight it with everything you got Rarity. I’m still kind of afraid to see what you want me to see. But I will do as you say. But first come under my wing.” Gold Sky covered Rarity with his right wing. “All right I will enter your mind Rarity.”

Gold Sky went inside Rarity’s mind; he stepped into Rarity’s own unique galaxy and walked about. “Hmmmm, Rarity’s mind is so special, I see so many dreams she wants to come true, she has designs ready for a dress for mother huh?” Rainbows and Green Fire got around Gold Sky and began to move around him. “I see Rainbow Dash and Spike mean a lot to Rarity, I wonder how it will be if Rarity was with Rainbow Dash…oh Rarity and Rainbow Dash, two mares who have an impact on my life.” Gold Sky reached out to touch the rainbow causing it to touch the scar over his heart. “Spike the dragon who I thought was one of the offspring from the dragon that killed Ruby. But luckily he wasn’t, phew, still I know from what I know Spike is in love with Rarity and he will be a great love for Rarity. Oh how sweet.” He touched the green fire causing the fire to also touch the scar over his heart.

After which the rainbows and green fire left him as to say to him he is allowed in. So Gold Sky made his way to the core of Rarity’s mind knowing if telepathic chains are going to hold down the truth then that’s where the chains will most likely be. “Ok time to get through the protective barrier around the core.” Gold Sky went through the barrier with relative ease. “Finally I have found the…” Seeing the core made Gold Sky go cold. “It has cracks from the damage done to her and here are the chains.” Gold Sky went and touched the glowing core of Rarity’s mind. “Oh dear sister, I can never thank you enough for accepting me into your family and being so loving to me plus thank you for making me take care of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, they are not much of a hoofful as everypony claims they are. Well I will break the chains Rarity so I can know the stallion who harmed you.” He’s in for a surprise.

Gold Sky concentrated his powerful telepathy prompting his heart to glow causing beams of Love to flow out of the scar over his heart and grip every chain. The chains began to glow red hot as some kind of a defense mechanism programmed them to prevent any sort of tampering. “I see whoever placed these chains anticipated somepony to come and break them so that explains this defense mechanism. Humph quite pointless though.” His love that grips the chains is able to withstand the telepathic heat. “Yoink!” He ripped off a chain.

*
Twilight suddenly woke up again! When she placed the telepathic chains she made sure to receive a distress signal if her telepathic chains are broken. “He’s doing it! Gold Sky is breaking my telepathic hold on Rarity! He’s finally going to know it’s me…HE’LL TELL CELESTIA!!” Oh now she barely thought of that. “I will roll the dice here. He respects me too much because he will want to confront me first about this. But I will not be facing him, I will be facing the Razor, so I better find his weakness and exploit it for my advantage.”

Still Twilight sees she will be careful when exploiting Gold Sky’s weakness because if she exploits the wrong thing then the Razor will be the least of her concerns for the Razor is anger and Gold Sky is Love with a great skill in telepathy.

*

Gold Sky saw the shattered chain disappear into nothing. “That’s that.” The other chains continued glowing red hot trying to burn away his love but it's a futile attempt on Twilight’s part. Gold Sky shattered another chain, next thing he knows the rainbow and green fire came by him watching what he’s doing. “Oh Rainbow Dash and Spike, I am freeing Rarity from this so she can tell me who harmed her.” The rainbow and green fire nodded at him. “It’s pretty awesome to see this happening, OH!” The rainbow and green fire went through the scar over his heart and combined with his love. “Dannnnnnnng, that feels weird but most stay focused.”
Gold Sky’s love broke all of the chains allowing the core to glow much more brightly also allowing the rainbow and green fire go into the core. *sigh* “Time to see what I’m afraid to see.” He went inside the core of Rarity’s mind guided by the rainbow and green fire.

Gold Sky began to hear echoes of a voice. “That voice is it, no it can’t, it can’t be.” Denial.

The echoes of the voice became clearer and a monitor floats in front of Gold Sky so he can see everything while the rainbow and green fire watches with him. The monitor shows him everything…his pupils shrink to black dots, his jaw drops, the scar over his heart glows brightly, and his anger slowly gets unleashed. “T-T-T-T-Twilight Sparkle! TWILIGHT!”

“Huh?” Gilda felt something. “Mother I will be right back.” She went to find Gold Sky.

Gold Sky fell to his knees, almost crying to see that Twilight is the pony who harmed his dearest sister. Twilight Sparkle, his mother’s most faithful student, the center of the Elements of Harmony, the protector of Equestria, and a mare he once had some feelings for. “No! This can’t be! Why will she do that to Rarity! Why!? This doesn’t make sense; Twilight is pure, loving, and adorable! NOOOOOOOOO!” Gold Sky closed his eyes and opened them…his eyes are changing back and forth from Nightmare Moon’s to loving Magenta. “I must get out! Must get out! CAN’T WATCH ANYMORE! RARITY! TWILIGHT!! MUST GET OUUUUUUUUUUUT! CAN’T WATCH ANY MORE! GET ME OUT! GET ME OUT!”

The rainbow and green fire led Gold Sky out of the core and encouraged him to fly away. “AH!” Gold Sky got out of Rarity’s mind. “Rarity! Twilight h-ha-ha-har-harmed you!” He looked at her with eyes full of fear.

“Gold Sky!” Rarity reached out to him. “I am free…Twilight is one who violated me.”

Gold Sky began to hyperventilate again. “It’s coming! You must stop it!”

“Stop what!?” Rarity asked.

Gold Sky’s eyes changed into Nightmare Moon’s. “OH! Hurry, take me into your mind!” Rarity touched Gold Sky’s horn with her forehead.

Gilda came by. “What’s going on? And why is daddy trembling?”

Gold Sky’s eyes temporary changed back to its loving magenta. “Gilda please help me!! Help me please!” He begged her like his life his hanging by a thread.

Gilda dashed to Gold Sky. “What’s wrong!? Rarity what’s going with him!?”

Rarity got close to Gilda and placed a hoof on her shoulder. “Gilda you must come with me. Gold Sky let her join me.”

Gold Sky nodded. “Yes, yes! Gilda the Razor is coming! You need to help Rarity to stop it! I-I am taking the both of you inside of my mind! Gilda please don’t freak out when I take you inside my mind.” His telepathy took them into the galaxy of his mind.

Whoa!” Gilda exclaimed. “This is how daddy’s mind looks like! It’s incredible I can spend all day here just exploring.

Rarity nudged Gilda. “Focus Gilda, we must protect Gold Sky from the Razor. The thing that forced him to leave you behind.”

Gilda’s curiosity went away allowing her to become serious to protect her father. “I will protect father from this Razor, Aunt Rarity.” She flared her talons and went into battle mode ready to fight the same way she has fought the fascists. With extreme prejudice.

Huh?” Rarity received a telepathic request from Gold Sky. “Gilda we must keep the Razor from reaching the core of Gold Sky’s mind. We must fight it with everything we got!

Gilda popped her neck. “Got it Aunt Rarity.

“Oh Gilda my niece.” Rarity said to herself.

Something is coming…A bright explosion sent a powerful shockwave to collide with the galaxy of Gold Sky’s mind.

Black streams of light began approaching the revolving galaxy causing Rarity and Gilda to get tense. The black streams of light flowed around them examining them then it jerked away from Gilda when she swung her talons at it. The black light receded back to the outer bands of the galaxy so it can join together and take the shape of a physical mental form. A light glowed making Rarity and Gilda get even tenser and from the light came the entity of Anger.
Rarity’s ears dropped. “That must be what the Razor looks like.
A moving shadow with wings, horn, and glowing eyes steps onto the galaxy causing that area to become infested with anger then when it took another step that area also became infested with anger.
Gilda focused on the Razor studying its form, it looks just like her father expect without his loving eyes but what makes the Razor completely different from Gold Sky is a hole where the heart will normally be. “The Razor is missing a heart so it will not hesitate to kill me if it had the chance.” All the more reason for her to fight it with everything she has.

The Razor spreads out its wings upon seeing Rarity and Gilda; it knows that these two plan to stop it from reaching the core still it will not stop its intent to turn the core in a black glowing sphere of anger.

Static shocks of magic is being emitted from Rarity’s horn, her magical color is no longer light blue it’s now dark blue sort of like the color of Princess Luna’s coat. “It is on.

Gilda tells herself she is not fighting her father she is fighting the thing that took her father away from her for a complete decade, the words Lyca said to her will be put into precise practice in this very moment. She already knows where to strike, how hard, when to use her sharp talons…if necessary she will allow herself to taken in by the enchantment of battle.

The Razor is now directly in front of Rarity and Gilda. The Razor sized up the duo and the duo sized up the Razor.

Rarity and Gilda charge at the Razor, finally engaging the monster. Gilda punches it in the face while Rarity blasts it with her magic, severing one of its wings. The Razor takes a swing at Gilda but a force field stops its hoof. Gilda gave the Razor a strong uppercut giving Rarity the chance to blast the Razor again with a much stronger output sending it back from the core. Gilda swiped one of her wings at the Razor’s feet making it go into mind air then Rarity punched it down.
Gilda grab its other wing!” Rarity yelled.
Got it!” Gilda sank her talons into the Razor’s wing as she pulled it to the full span.
Take this you beast!” Rarity severed the other wing with her magic.

The Razor roared in pain. Humph, its roar got overtaken by Gilda’s powerful lion roar.
STAY AWAY FROM MY DADDY YOU MONSTER!!” Gilda struck the Razor’s jaw shattering it completely. She continued her relentless offensive on the shadow using her talons to scratch the Razor’s face, Rarity followed suit by giving one of her signature strikes to the stomach making the Razor cough up black streams of light. “LET’S FINISH IT!” Both Rarity and Gilda charged valiantly at it. Rarity buried her knee in the face; Gilda buried her fist in the center of the chest launching the Razor and all of its anger out of Gold Sky’s mind.

It is done.
Gilda sighed in relief and leaned on Rarity. “We did it Rarity, that monster is gone. Now I want to take a peek into the core.” Gilda looked at the glowing core.

Rarity shook her head.

Oh c’mon Aunt Rarity! We’re only going to take a peek that’s all.” She grabbed Rarity’s hoof and made her join the little stroll to the core.

Inside the core, Gilda looked for the memories where Gold Sky found her and made the decision to become her father. “Rarity look.” She pointed at a monitor.

What is it?” Rarity asked.

It’s daddy…when he found me.” Gilda touches the monitor. “Look at him pick me up and sooth me with his gentle voice. My daddy, Gold Sky, who made the choice to raise me and love me with all of his heart.” Gilda lost herself to the memories of her upbringing.

Rarity decided to just a little peek too, besides she is sure Gold Sky won’t mind as long as she doesn’t look in his most private memories . Just then Rarity felt a presence behind her. “Lauren!

The Archangel nodded. “Rarity for now don’t worry about Gilda and Gold Sky both cannot sense me. But as for you I want you to look into that memory right there, go ahead look at it and then think.” Lauren gave Rarity a soft nudge.

Rarity touched the monitor and found herself in the memory.

In this memory Gold Sky is sitting next to Twilight on a little hill overlooking Ponyville. Rarity got repulsed to seeing this, she wanted to leave the memory but Lauren encouraged her to at least watch the whole memory before making judgments.

Twilight Sparkle takes a deep breath to talk to Gold Sky who has no emotion on his face rather his head is at an angle between a frown and a normal stance. “Gold Sky, I understand how you and I thought there can be more than friendship between us and that possibility seemed very too probable. But we just can’t, you know, be an item.” Twilight placed a hoof on Gold Sky’s shoulder. “What I have in intelligence you make up for in wisdom, I mean, I…I…I just can’t put down everything else to, uhm, well you know. You are a great stallion and I am deeply honored to have you as a friend and don’t get me wrong I enjoyed every minute we have spent together but I want to learn so many things, do so many things, and save Equestria. A relationship will get in my way.” Suddenly Twilight’s eyebrows went up at hearing what she has said. “So to speak.”

Gold Sky nodded. “You make it sound like I will bog you down and just get in the way of everything but I understand Twilight. You are Equestria’s protector, a good friend of mine who was not surprised when you saw my true form for the first time and that amazed me. Still I will always respect your decision Twilight and shall be your friend from here and here on. But can I just ask you one last thing.”

“Of course Gold Sky.”

“Can we at least nuzzle each other noses like we did when we looked into each other’s eyes for the first time when we first met and thought a spark happened between us?” Gold Sky will seal this friendship testament with an act of affection.

Twilight smiled and nodded. “Oh Gold Sky this is a quality I like about you. You never shy away to receive or give affection, though I myself prefer the passive side and I know you understand what I mean by that.”

Both of them nuzzled each other noses then Twilight kissed him on the nose and finally to end it, they touch each other’s horns with their tips.
“Good Bye Twilight and thank you for being my friend.”

“The feeling is mutual Gold Sky.” Twilight ruffled his hair before he teleported away.

Lauren took Rarity out of the memory.
Rarity remembered that little thing between Twilight Sparkle and Gold Sky. “This was way before Octavia and Gold Sky got married. And if I remember correctly this must have occurred when Octavia went on a month long tour and forgot to tell Gold Sky about it making him get all distraught so he immediately got attached to Twilight.

Now Rarity can you think of a reason why I asked you not to ask Gold Sky for his help?” Lauren asked.

“He will not try to fight Twilight instead he will instead try reason with her plus he deeply respects her but what I should really take into account is Twilight being Princess Celestia’s most faithful student. Gold Sky will do anything to not to displease her majesty I mean his mother.” Rarity’s horn glowed when she mentioned Twilight’s name along with seeing this connection Twilight has with Gold Sky.

Lauren gave Rarity a single nod in acknowledgement. “Now you see another reason why you shouldn’t have asked Gold Sky to help you. Twilight is very intelligent and she will find ways to stop you and Gold Sky and mark my words Rarity, she will use everything in her disposal to stop you and Gold Sky.” With that Lauren left.

Rarity sighed and called out for Gold Sky to take her and Gilda out of his mind. Gilda quickly wrapped her arms around Gold Sky. “Daddy, me and Aunt Rarity defeated the Razor and I took a peek into your memories so I can see from your point of view the moment you found me and took me into your arms.” Gilda tightened her hold around her father.

Gold Sky sighed in relief, he didn’t mind if Gilda took a peek at his memories and he knew the two of them will be successful in dealing with the Razor, he too wrapped his arms around Gilda and gave her a big hearty kiss on the head seeing she’s safe. “Thank you Rarity for fighting the Razor.” Gold Sky kissed Gilda again. “Sweetheart, can you please show me to my room, I-I need to lie down.”

“Sure of course.” Gilda led him to his room and waited for him to lie down.

“Ooooh dear Celestia, Luna, Cadance.” Gold Sky rubbed his face to absorb everything he saw in Rarity’s mind. “Wha??” He felt a hand stroking his head.

Gilda sat on the edge of bed gently stroking his head, truth be told she likes his long jet black hair better his previous dark brown and she thinks his magenta eyes are so a part of him. “Oh daddy, I love you and I will protect you from the Razor no matter what.”

Gold Sky forced himself to smile at Gilda. “Thank you Gilda, but please go spend time with your mother.”

“But!” Gilda pleaded.

Gold Sky got serious and so did his eyes. “Sweetheart, go spend time with your mother now.”

Gilda did as she’s told and left.

Rarity came and lied next to Gold Sky. “Gold Sky, I know how hurt you are and I won’t force you to join me in my fight against Twilight Sparkle.”

Gold Sky didn’t say anything instead he sniffled.

Rarity knew that sniffle is the calm before the storm in which the storm is Gold Sky shedding tears a thing he is not ashamed to do. “Oh Gold Sky, it’s okay, it’s okay.” She took him into her arms and sang to him again. “Everything is going to be okay brother, you have me, Gilda, Sweetie Belle, Rainbow Dash, and Princess Celestia. If you don’t want to help me I understand, I will not hold it against you and I will not encourage you to do anything against your nature.”

“Let me sleep for one hour sister, I-I need sleep for one hour.” Gold Sky asked.

“All right.” Rarity began to get up.

“No don’t leave me sister! Please don’t leave me!” Gold Sky begged Rarity to stay.

Rarity stayed with Gold Sky to comfort him because she forgot that she is the older sister and he is the little brother. “What he saw in my mind triggered his pain to surface…he feels what I feel and he is deeply afraid of me getting hurt again. He’s scared, so that’s why he wants me close. It’s the only way for him to feel secure. Nothing like big sister protecting him. I am so much a part of his life.” She feels so guilty for making him see what he didn’t want to see but he knew he had to see all of that in order for the truth to be free.

*One hour later*

Gold Sky woke up to Rarity’s beautiful azure eyes looking upon him with a warm light. “Gold Sky.” A hoof stroked his face. “I’m sorry for making you see what Twilight did to me.”

“It’s okay Rarity and thank you for not leaving me. I’m so glad you’re my sister.”

“Sister by blood Gold Sky, sister by blood remember that all right.” She placed one hoof over her heart and placed her other hoof on Gold Sky’s heart though she had place her hoof over his scar. “We are brother and sister, by blood and heart.”

Gold Sky smiled by willful spirit. “Thank you.” He got up from bed after giving Rarity a hearty hug to ask Gilda to accompany him to a nearby chemist. “Gilda can you please take me to a nearby chemist?”

Gilda instantly smiled to the mentioning of spending time with father. “Sure of course!”
Before leaving the house Gold Sky took with him a blank piece of paper. The father and daughter waltzed to the chemist, Gilda of course held her head high with pride while waltzing with her father. She wants the world to know she is the daughter of a pony and the pony is her loving father. “Here we are.”

At entering the chemist’s store Gold Sky noticed a very old poster that said- Conserve thy rations for the well being of yourself and family.

Gold Sky remembered the great famine of the Griffon Republic where food got rationed for everyone. He of course always gave dear Gilda his ration every day; he may occasionally take a bite of his stag meat before giving Gilda his ration so she won’t go hungry. He didn’t care if he starved all that mattered to him is Gilda not going hungry and getting malnourished. But Gilda noticed that her daddy always made excuses for not eating like saying he had a grand feast in a dream and he is still full so he can’t take another bite therefore he’ll give his ration to her. But she will hear his stomach growl loudly at night and she noticed how father sometimes will eat his own daffodils. So she will force him to eat his ration by threatening him she will not eat her ration until he eat his.

The voice of the chemist snapped Gold Sky out of his flashback by asking him what he needs. “Oh sorry, I was looking at that old poster. Anyway I need this medication.” He slipped the blank paper to the chemist’s line of sight while his telepathy shows the chemist a psychiatrist’s order on the blank paper.

“Ah 0.5 mg Lorazepam, one hundred and twenty count. Let me get it.” The chemist filled a large orange container with one hundred twenty pills. “Here you go sir. You should take the medication once daily every evening for normal anxiety treatment or you can take as needed whenever you experience a panic attack.”

“Thank you.” Gold Sky gave the chemist a gold nugget and left.

Gilda is puzzled for Gold Sky buying this medication to treat anxiety or panic attacks so she will ask him but ask him in a serious manner. “Father.” Yes, she will call him father instead of daddy. “Why are you taking that medication?”

“I’m sorry sweetheart but I cannot tell you and no it has nothing to do with you. Please I’m taking this medication for reasons I cannot tell you please don’t take it personally.”

“I understand father.”
The father and daughter journeyed back home.

***
At getting home Gold Sky took a pill. Its part of his method to control his own problems, Gilda told Rarity what Gold Sky did. Causing Rarity to feel more guilt. “I can’t believe I drove him to that point.”

Gold Sky looked at his armor, thought of Twilight Sparkle, thought of Rarity, and thought of the Right thing. Rarity needs him. Twilight harmed Rarity. “Oh Twilight, why did you blame me!? Did I really offend you by being attached to you and having the intention to fall in love with you? Twilight why! Why!” Gold Sky gripped the left part of his chest. “I am sorry Twilight but I will help Rarity…you will pay for what you’ve done to her and FOR BLAMING ME! I held you in my arms when Nightmare Moon turned you into a adorable filly, I soothed you when you cried and rocked you to sleep in my arms before I went and confronted Nightmare. I WANTED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ONCE AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF RAPING MY OWN SISTER WHEN IT WAS YOU WHO RAPED HER!!” Gold Sky looked up to the sun. “Lauren, I can use a hug right now please.”

A stream of white light brought the Archangel down to Gold Sky’s side. “Gold Sky, I’m here.”

Gold Sky hugged the Archangel. “Lauren, my daughter forgave me and I am so happy.”

“Me too Gold Sky.” Lauren replied.

“But Lauren there is something else that I have to do.”

Lauren frowned. “What is it that you have to do Gold Sky?”

“I have to help Rarity get the justice she deserves.”

Lauren just stroked his face. “Do you think it’s the right thing to do Gold Sky? I mean I understand you love Rarity very much but what about you?”

“She needs me Lauren; I just can’t ignore what Twilight did to her to focus on my own problems.” Gold Sky feels his courage growing thanks to Lauren providing him with reassurance.

Lauren will not question Gold Sky’s decision. “You truly are the physical manifestation of Love Gold Sky; you love your family so much that will ignore your own tribulations to help others face their tribulations. If this is what you wish then do it. Follow your heart Gold Sky, protect the ones you Love, comfort them, guide them, and help them.” Lauren touched his cheek. “I will always be here to comfort you Gold Sky and Rarity is blessed to have a brother like you.”

“Thank you Lauren.”

Lauren smiled even though she is not very happy with his decision. “Here let me give you a small blessing.” She kissed his forehead and went back to the heavenly paradise.

Gold Sky looked at his white cloak. On cue with his thought Rarity came in with Gilda, he decided to use his telepathy to make his words invisible to Gilda’s ears.

“Rarity, you will not be fighting Twilight alone. You and I will face her and she will pay!”

Gold Sky’s eyes glow brightly like mother’s sun.

---

My dearest readers I will be taking a respite from this story to write a chapter for Octavia and the Alicorn's peace.

PreviousChapters Next