• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,513 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,513

PreviousChapters Next
The Perversity of Twilight.

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust.

By.FoxofRarity

Chapter.6




Disclaimer- Again don't you dare comment any spoilers! Nightmare Moon will find you. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.


“Wait…I can’t send her the letter just yet. The others, I’ve have to check to see what they’re doing. My biggest concern is Applejack because what if she is bonded strongly with Rarity like Gold Sky and Octavia...hmm, speaking of bonds…I should test the strength of this bond between that Alicorn and Octavia, since he may become a factor of determent of my plan.”

Once her thoughts are silenced she teleported to Sweet Apple Acres to see what Applejack was up to. Her horn glows making her hoof steps quiet as she slowly trotted to the kitchen window, and peers in.

All she could see is Applejack and Gold Sky mixing flour, laughing, Applejack throwing some sugar and apple pieces on Gold Sky, and putting a half dozen of pies into the oven.

“Hmm, Gold Sky will keep her busy plus I think Applejack will have conversations with him, so no need to worry about her… for now.”

The lavender unicorn teleports next to Sugarcube Corner to recon Pinkie’s actions and intentions.
Unfortunately her jump was off a bit since she wasn't no in full concentration, so she reappeared behind Bon Bon who's peering through a pair of binoculars on a couple while eating pieces of candy from her saddlebags and writing down notes on a notebook. One of the scribbles said Red one must suffer.

Once again Twilight closes her eyes and made a jump to the front window of the Sugarcube Corner, she then peeks inside to see what Pinkie is doing.

The always ecstatic earth pony is busy with the Cakes filling out an order of epic proportions for the Princesses and Royal court who are set to converge today to discuss forms of punishments for ponies who comment crimes, which are light, common, and stupid along with severe, malevolent, and heinous.

“Pinkie is completely occupied to the point where her twitching will be ignored. Good, time to find Fluttershy since today is her spa day with Rarity.”

The Unicorn mare closes her eyes in order to teleport half a block away from the spa to see if Fluttershy and lovely Rarity are done. What Twilight Sparkle did not know was the fact that a certain Unicorn Elite Commando Guard happened to be passing by and caught sight of her.

“Oh my goodness it’s Twilight Sparkle! Maybe I should… no! She might teleport me to the roof again. Oooh but perhaps she is not busy right now. Hmm… well I could just say hello that won’t hurt.”

So Delta Scorch quickly swipes his handkerchief over his silver helmet so it can shine gloriously, given how making a good first impression as a Commando gives him a second chance to meet Twilight Sparkle.

So after taking a few deep breaths plus a mint he bravely trots over to Twilight Sparkle.

“Hello madam I will like to introduce myself. My name is Delta Scor…” *Poof.*

Once again Twilight teleported Delta Scorch to the roof of the Sugarcube Corner.

“Huh…! Oh you got to be kidding me, on the same roof again!? Well at least I can use those butterfly wings with dignity hehe ha aww… ooooh I’m so gonna be the laughing stock back in the barracks.” So with finishing his thought Delta Scorch’s horn glows and creates the same butterfly wings Rarity once used and after the spell has been cast he took flight back to the Palace.

Twilight refocused her attention back to spa. After exactly forty five seconds of her calculations Rarity came out with Fluttershy but when seeing Rainbow Dash fly out, she raised both eyebrows in question.

“Strange? Did I see Rainbow at the spa with Rarity and Fluttershy? I guess strange things happen every day… Oh well at least it provides me with information regarding her future actions. And if I know Rainbow, she should be going to take her nap right about… yeah there she goes. Rainbow is out of the picture and Fluttershy should also be out of the picture when she makes a left turn. YES! Now time set my plan into motion.”


Twilight makes her way back to the Library only because there was one more obstacle to deal with.


“I hope Spike won’t mind paying a visit to Princess Luna and sleeping at the Palace for the night. Today is my night… one that I will really enjoy.”

***

“Well if I do say so myself that was an excellent treatment for me and Rainbow Dash.”


Rarity decided she should take a nap but a sudden glow that was soon followed by a soft thud caught her attention.
“Huh what’s this? Oh a scroll from Twilight I wonder what it says.”
So the white Unicorn’s horn glows in picking up the scroll and opening it to read it’s contents.


Dear Rarity.
I will like for you to join me for tea in exactly one hour and thirty minutes, here at the library. I feel it’s been a long time since we ever had the chance to spend some quality time together. I look forward in seeing you.

Sincerely Twilight.


Rarity thought for a couple of seconds. Originally she planned on visiting Applejack after her spa treatment but after some consideration, Twilight is right, the two of them haven’t spent some quality time together. So she thought why not … sad how her decision based on the innocent merit of friendship will scar her.

And that is only the beginning.

***

“Ten minutes left on the clock, perfect. The collar is ready, the whole tree charmed with a soundproof spell, and lastly Spike is gone.” Twilight couldn’t help but cackle in seeing that her plan is moving along smoothly.

The Black Rose started to bloom even more, such a terrible emotion that infiltrated the once pure mind of the legendary Twilight Sparkle.

Rarity arrives at the door of the library. She noticed the sky taking a golden evening hue and remembered this is same golden evening hue that Gold Sky told her and Rainbow Dash that his parents named him after.

“I wonder what tea Twilight will be serving?”Wonders the white mare while secretly hoping it's from the Griffon Republic.

Once Rarity is at the door of the library she knocks three times.

“Its go time.” Spoke Twilight in a voice that belongs to the Black Rose.

“Hello Twilight! Thank you for inviting me over for tea.” Rarity said while giving Twilight a long time no see hug.

“It’s my pleasure, please come in so we can catch.”

Both unicorns smile wide… but one smiles out of happiness of being with her friend while the other smiled because tonight she will satisfy her desires she harbored for a long time.


Once the door of the library is shut the deadbolt is locked into place while the soundproof barrier now covers the door.


Rarity took her seat across from Twilight. She smiled brightly just as the Fire Ruby necklace she wears around her neck, she takes gentle sips of tea while chatting endlessly with Twilight who simply has a soft grin on her face.

Twilight patiently waits for the sun to set to make her move onto Rarity. Because the collar of Dark Matter will work at its peak potential when there is little sunlight for the Dark Matter used to make this collar came from the Boötes void where sunlight is nearly non-existent.


“So Twilight can you please tell me what ever happened to that Unicorn stallion that approached you at Pinkie’s party, he seemed really eager to meet you like he was a big fan of yours.”


The question nearly took Twilight by surprise but she was able to counter it swiftly.
“Oh him ummm… ah he just wanted to know if his teleportation technique is correct. So that’s how he ended up on the roof!” Twilight quickly fibs.


“So what would you do if you ran into him again? Because by the look he had on his face you’re bound to run into him again.”


Twilight took Rarity’s words into consideration. Now that she thought about it, that Unicorn Elite Commando guard who spoke to her earlier today must have been the same one from the party. It sort of touched her in knowing there is somepony that had a liking in her but more importantly that Unicorn stallion is an Elite Commando guard and it is said that one silver armored commando is equivalent to fifthteen regular golden armor royal guards.


“He could be useful in testing the strength of the bond between Gold Sky and Octavia. The commandos are the only ones capable of holding or if necessary putting down that Alicorn. Well also Celestia and Luna too of course, but Gold Sky will do whatever they say.”

After finishing that quick thought Twilight answers Rarity’s question.

“I guess I would chat with him and hope he’s really polite.”

Rarity giggles like a young filly in the school playground.

“Better yet Twilight what if he asks you on a date would you accept?”


This question starts to rattle the Black Rose within Twilight’s mind, it knew these sort of questions will touch Twilight which will slowly sever its roots but at the same time lust was already predominate in Twilight even before it bloomed.

“That will be really sweet of him and I will probably accept since I’ve never been on a date before, so I wonder ho…” The sun has set.


“The time has come.” Twilight declared in a voice of no emotion.


Rarity was about to open her mouth to ask Twilight what she meant by that but was cut off.


“Say Rarity are you in love with any lucky stallion here in Ponyville?”


Rarity got taken aback by the sudden question from Twilight.


“Well I seen some nice looking stallions around Ponyville, a Pegasus approached me at Pinkie’s party…”


“And did you agree to go on a date with him?”


“Uhh…no why would I? I’ve never seen that Pegasus stallion before and besides he’s not my type.”


Rarity did not know she just made it easier for Twilight to corner her and then spill the beans.


“Soooo you are saying that stallions are not your type?” Twilight’s eyes sparkle with stars along with having a spooky smile.

“Of course they’re not my type… WHAT! Twilight what kind of question is that!? Are you saying I am a lover of mares? How dare you!”


Twilight got up from her chair and begins walking around Rarity along with magically removing the Fire Ruby necklace around the white Unicorn’s neck.

“Sorry about that, but it’s too shiny.”
Rarity feels chill run down her spine when she heard the soft thud of her fire ruby on the table.


“So Rarity since you said you say that stallions are not your type…would you say that Fluttershy is your type? Since uh well lets face it, you always spend a lot of time with her.”


Rarity wants to get up and leave but she knew doing so will raise or confirm any suspicions Twilight have right now.


“I don’t have any feelings for Fluttershy, ok Twilight. I only love her as a friend and nothing more.”


Twilight nods her head while slowing her already slow gait around Rarity, thus she decides to have a
little bit more fun.

“In that case how about Rainbow Dash she did save your life? After all wouldn’t you be eternally grateful that you want to cuddle up with her on a cloud?”


Rarity senses her anger rising. She will not tolerate such vulgar mockery from Twilight, so she starts to get up on her hooves and retrieve her fire ruby until…


“Or better yet Rarity how about your hidden love with Applejack.” Twilight spells the beans. Softly her horn glow retrieving an object from the chest upstairs.

Rarity froze in place, of all the ponies… its Twilight who now knows of her hidden love. Rarity’s heart rate accelerates, her body heats up, and she desperately needs to get out of here.

The white unicorn tries to teleport back home but due to fear consuming her. She only made it to the entrance but when she tried to run out, Twilight appears before her blocking her only means of escape.

“Here Rarity I think this collar will fit better on you than that Fire Ruby sweet Spike gave you.” Twilight’s horn glows brightly bringing the collar of Dark Matter down from upstairs snapping around Rarity’s neck neutralizing her magic.


“Wha-what is this ugly thing!? AHH! What is it doing!? I feel likes it shutting my body down I can’t feel my horn…” Rarity painfully moaned feeling that her magic that flows through her body ceased.


“Oh don’t worry Rarity only your magic is shutdown. You see that ugly thing around your neck is made out of Dark Matter a material only found in outer space. Princess Luna found this strange nonbaryonic solid during one of her outings to the moon to clean up any blemishes, so she brought some back to the palace to study. She then noticed that when one of the Unicorn scholars got near the solid his horn could not channel his magic, Princess Luna on the other hand is immune to the effects of Dark Matter so she called me in to help her study it and as a reward she gave me that collar.” Twilight finished her explanation by lifting Rarity and taking her upstairs to place the white unicorn on her bed.

“W-w-what do you want Twilight?” The white Unicorn in a voice of complete fear asks Twilight.


“Oh Rarity such innocence… you want to hear a secret.”
Rarity had no other choice but nod.


Twilight gets get close to Rarity; she smells the sweet scent of the purple mane before making her confession.

“I’ve been in love with you Rarity for a long time… possibly since when we first met. Your generosity touched me. Yes me an egghead that didn’t care much for socializing with other ponies, until I met you. I never seen such beauty with a kind heart, there was never a night in which I didn’t dream of you. That’s why I invited you to my first slumber party so I can tell you how much I love you hoping you had the same feelings for me…but I guess I’m wrong, after seeing you make out with drunken Applejack.” The voice of the lavender unicorn was sad and sincere, causing Rarity to see the emotional side of Twilight nopony has ever seen.


Twilight then nuzzles Rarity tenderly behind the ear.


“But that’s in the past now.” Whispers Twilight.


“Twilight what do you want with me?”


Twilight snorts before answering.
“No Rarity. The question is what will you do if I told everypony about your hidden love with Applejack…or better yet what will you do to ensure her safety.”


Rarity’s eyes widen with fear at Twilight’s implications.

“No please don’t harm Applejack. I love her very much I’ll give you anything you want! Gems, fancy dresses, makeovers, whatever you want. But please don’t harm my dear Applejack.” The beautiful blue eyes of Rarity painfully yet beautifully shed tears in hope that Twilight will show some mercy.

“I don’t need gems, I don’t need fancy dresses or makeovers for that matter. All I ever want is your love. Heh but I guess you can’t offer that can you now eh?”
Twilight’s horn glows in closing the shutter outside her bedroom window.

“Answer me this question Rarity.”

Rarity just nods.

“Have you and Applejack ever done…well you know…uh the act of showing each other’s love for one of another.” Twilight turns her back towards Rarity, she already knows what Rarity will say and do next.


“No! We haven’t done tha…” Rarity immediately covers her mouth with her hooves, she realized this is exactly what Twilight wanted to hear.


Twilight in the ways of a sinister fiend slow turns to face Rarity who trembles to witness the slow turn.


“You are alone. You are powerless. You are…mine!”


“APPLEJACK SAVE ME!!! GOLD SKY HELP!!! SOMEPONY PLESE SAVE ME!!” Rarity screams in complete desperation.

Twilight just laughed in a fashion that can be compared to Nightmare Moon.


“Yell all you want Rarity nopony can hear you and you can also forget about Applejack coming to save you because let me guess hmm oh yeah, SHE CAN’T HEAR YOU! AHAHAHAHHAHHA”

Rarity loses all hope... she now knows what she has to do for Twilight, why oh why is this happening to her? She did nothing wrong to deserve this but more importantly the pony doing this to her is Twilight Sparkle.

“Now time for me to get what I want. Oh and Rarity at least look at the bright side in all of this. Nothing bad will happen to your dear Applejack, I will have my desires satisfied, and you uhhh ahh well Applejack will be safe that should be good enough for you.”

Rarity just lays absolutely still on the bed with her back towards Twilight, who tenderly kisses her all over her body along with nuzzling her behind the ear.

“Get on your back Rarity, its time to have my pleasure…”

Rarity felt her hind legs being spread apart by the mare she looked up to for inspiration. Suddenly she could feel the most sacred part her body being violated.

Rarity shuts her eyes tight to think of Applejack the love her life. She hears the beautiful voice of Applejack telling her to hold on because the orange earth pony well be there to save her.

“They say mares are supposed to feel pleasure when making love…but I don’t.” Rarity tels herself.


The white unicorn opens her eyes and sees a translucent Applejack standing by her stroking her lovely face, Rarity reaches out for Applejack but she disappears into thin air. She closed her eyes once more and reopens them to see a translucent Applejack standing by her again but she disappears once more when she reaches out for her.

Twilight is right.

“I am alone and powerless.” Rarity cries out loud causing Twilight into enjoy this heinous act even more.

“Applejack please…please save me. I need you…Don’t let me down, please save me.” Tears endlessly run down Rarity’s cheeks.

“She can’t hear you… and besides you don’t have a strong bond with her like Gold Sky has with Octavia? Now you can shut up or moan, you decide.” Snaps Twilight before resuming her perversity.

Rarity once again closes her eyes she felt her innocence vanish and her mind can't take this.

Within Rarity the flow of harmony between her heart and mind shatters.

“Applejack please forgive me.” The last thing Rarity declares before fainting.

***

After a couple of hours Twilight is lying next to a motionless Rarity, this very night is the best night she ever had.


Twilight looks at Rarity studying her beauty, so she moved in and passionately pressed her lips against Rarity's lips creating a one sided kiss.


“Thank you Rarity.”

---
Ch.7- "I could keep you quiet the easy way, but... I will rather use the efficient way."

Once again if you dare to comment any Spoilers Nightmare Moon will be FURIOUS!!!

I will be taking a respite from this Fan Fic so I can finish Ch.4 of Octavia and the Alicorn's Peace

PreviousChapters Next