• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,513 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,513

PreviousChapters Next
Redheart's Joy, Telepathic truths by Pain, and Applejack's inner Revelation.





Joy of Hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust.


By. FoxofRarity

Chapter. 67



Disclaimer- Arthur's note at end, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.




**Many years ago**

In the minutes before the sun is to rise a daughter who moments ago was sound asleep over father’s beating heart wakes smiling for her mind tells her what day it is. “It’s Father’s day! Father’s day! Father’s day!!” Young Gilda carefully so daddy won’t wake up glides off of his chest and runs out of his room. “I know daddy will love what I’ll make him!” She grabs a page of paper made out of the hearty redwood tree and then grabs her crayons. “Now what can I draw for him, hmmmm?” Gilda with a hand under her chin and the other holding a brown crayon to first color the milk chocolate patches of daddy’s coat for he is a pinto or a painted pony after all. “Oh, IDEA!” Gilda immediately starts drawing her gift for her loving, loving dearest father.

Moments later Gold Sky awakes being amazed for the fact Gilda isn’t asleep over his heart. “Maybe Gilda is finally learning to use the bathroom all by herself and she won’t pee on me when my attempts to stop her from drinking water before she sleeps fail.” Gold Sky feels his chest just in case Gilda wet it because Gold Sky knows allowing his daughter to sleep over his heart has its perks and costs. The perks being they bond and they establish an unbreakable connection, the costs are Gilda peeing or having a bowel movement while she’s asleep due to not learning how to control her excretory system. Who said fatherhood is all daffodils and rainbows. “I’m glad she’s finally learning to use the bathroom all by herself!” Then. “But she’s growing up…still! This is just one step and she has many more to go.” So he stretches before getting up.

“Done and just in time too!” Gilda whispers to herself as she clears the table of her crayons and jumps off the chair with the father’s day present hidden underneath her right wing.

“Good morning Sweetheart! Are you trying to cook yourself breakfast because you know what happened last time.” Gilda burned all the stag meat along with somehow burning water which is very impossible given water can only be boiled to a gas or frozen to a solid.

Gilda like the cutie she is shakes her head. “No, no daddy I’m not cooking because I got you something!”

“Oh is that so.” Gold Sky got down to eye level. “Was it that you got me sweetheart?” He asks in a eager voice.

Gilda giggles. “First close your eyes daddy!”

“It isn’t a scorpion like last time right?” Gilda found a scorpion one day and thought the best thing to do is to place it on his nose while his eyes are shut; however, what made him open his eyes with rapid reaction is the part when it stung his nose.

“Na ah! Please close your eyes daddy, it’s something much better than a scorpion!” Well to Gilda’s innocent point of view her gift is so much better than a scorpion.

“All right.” Gold Sky closes his eyes thinking maybe this time it will be a salamander crawling all over his nose.

The young griffon presents her gift before the closed eyes of her father. “Okay, now you can open them daddy!”

Gold Sky opens his eyes to be greeted by a crayon drawing of what looks like him and what also looks like Gilda sitting on his back but what really got his attention are the words on the bottom that say Me and my Daddy!

“Happy Father’s Day, daddy!” Gilda yells with unleashed joy.

“Oh sweetheart you made me a father’s day gift!” His magic brings the drawing closer to his eyes. “I love it!” He extends his arms prompting Gilda to automatically hug him and on a side note her talons scrape the back of his neck but Gold Sky got used to it. “Thank you, Gilda.”

Gilda squeezes Gold Sky harder. “You’re welcome daddy and Happy Father’s day!”

**Years ago in Junior Speedsters Camp**

“Hey Gilda you’re acting kind of un-you today?” Rainbow waves her hoof in front of a dazed out Gilda.

“Huh what!?” Gilda in her dazed state didn’t hear what Rainbow Dash said to her. “What did you say Rainbow?”

*Sigh* “I said you’re acting un-you today.”

“Uh is un-you even a word Rainbow Dash?”

“Hey don’t try to change the subject you and maybe un-you is not even a word still anyway, it’s awesome the headmaster gave us Father’s Day free!” Rainbow Dash did a flip in the air. “We’re free for the whole day!”

“Yeah…it’s great…great.” Gilda mutters in annoyance.
Rainbow feels something inside of her to just ask this question balancing itself on the tip of her tongue. “Gilda why are you acting so weird today? You are not your normal cool self and you spent like five minutes looking out the window thinking about something.”

Gilda plops down on her rump and passes her hand through her hair opening up to her friend about something that has been lingering in her mind for a long time. “Today is Father’s day and you’re going to spend the day with your dad today but what about me?”

Rainbow follows suit by sitting next to Gilda. “What do you mean by that?”

“I mean that out there in the world is…my daddy.” For once in her entire life Gilda doesn’t feel uncool for speaking about this. “My daddy is out there in the world. Does he know I exist? Does he think about me, wonder how I’m doing, does he think I’m a load of frakken trash which is why he’s not with me, or did he just impregnated my mother by accident in a one night stand and left before she got to tell him she’s pregnant with me. Where is my daddy? When I look at the younger speedsters being cheered on by their fathers I wish I was in their place so I can know what it feels like to be basked in a father’s appreciation. I wish I had my daddy who will lead me with strong hands, stand up when I can’t, and give me the best of his life.” Gilda points her finger at the sky. “I wish I can just spend one day with my daddy that’s all I wish Rainbow Dash and…I get jealous when I-I-I see you with your father hanging out on the weekends and how he looks at you with those loving eyes of his and I want that.” Gilda shakes her head with she realized she went too much in detail about her jealously for her best friend. “I just wish I knew my daddy and he knew me. You get what I saying Rainbow?”

Rainbow is totally speechless about Gilda’s release of her inner emotions. “Uhhhhhhhhh, I-I get it Gilda and dannnng I never thought you’re deep.”

“Hey!” Gilda takes it the wrong way.
“I don’t mean it that way Gilda, I mean dang, you wish you knew your daddy and you feel like this every Father’s Day also you’re jealous of me. Awesome, err…” Rainbow shuts her mouth to think about something for her friend. “Hey I got an idea, you want to spend the day with me and my dad? We plan to have lunch at the Sugarcube Corner and do fun things together, so what do you say G, want to join us?”

“Sure.” Gilda figures it’s better to spend time with her friend and her father than to sulk all day wondering about her daddy.

“Sweet, well let’s fly.” Rainbow Dash and Gilda fly off of the cloud they were on.

Gilda taps Rainbow’s shoulder to get the mare’s attention. “Rainbow Dash, tha-tha-than-than…”

“You’re welcome Gilda.” Rainbow figured out what Gilda was trying to say.

Gilda finds it hard to say thank you but she wished she could have said it now.

**Present time**
Redheart follows Rarity trying to decipher what Rarity can be hiding so important that the Element with ask her to keep this a secret.

“Huh?” Gilda hears another rhythmic set of hoof steps coming through the door. “That must be the pony Rarity said I can trust.”

Rarity took a quick breath. “Redheart, here he his.” She moves out of Redheart field of view.

“Here’s who…*GASP!* M-m-my b-boy!” Redheart loses her will to speak momentary, she closes her eyes and swings her head to clear herself of this dream she’s having right now because Gold Sky has dark brown hair and teal colored eyes not jet black hair with magenta colored eyes but upon opening her own eyes the stallion is still lying on Rarity’s bed with the Griffon whom she injected Gold Sky’s blood years ago sitting by his side. “Is this real?” Redheart asks the stallion lying on the bed of which she can see is in pain because he is clinging to abdominal area and silently groaning.

“This is real Redheart.” Rarity clarifies. “That is your boy in front of you.”

Now the pain stabbing Gold Sky’s spine and taking up his total concentration prevents him from smelling her scent much less hear her voice however, the pain subsides allowing his sense of smell to pick up Redheart’s scent. “Redheart!” Gold Sky instantly picks up Redheart’s scent and as always it’s pleasant like the mare herself.

To hear this stallion say her name shines truth through her curtain of denial that for moment is rolled up to allow some kind of a happiness to shine through the core of her galaxy. “I recognize that loving touch in that voice!” Redheart dashes forward causing Rarity to spin around for a couple of seconds. “My boy it’s you!” She takes him into her arms squeezing with every bit of strength her maternal instinct can muster up.

“Red, ooooooooooooow!” Now the pain returns thorough an act of Love. “It hurts!”

“My boy, my son, my dearest Gold Sky it’s you!” Love has taken over Redhear so much every expression of pain she knows by memory is ignored by her cute ears.

“Re-Redheart it hur-hurts!” Tears run down Gold Sky’s cheeks. “You’re hurting me!”

“Stop it!” Gilda grabs Redheart. “You’re hurting him!” And throws her some feet away from the stallion. “Whoever you are I don’t care but you will stop hurting my daddy!”

“What!!?” Now Redheart is confused like an infant set before a puzzle of one hundred pieces.

“Later! Redheart, Gold Sky is hurt right now and I need you to help him and Gilda calm down!”

Redheart shakes her head again to regain a foothold of herself. “What happened to him?”

Rarity takes it upon herself to control the situation otherwise it will be utter chaos and that’s without Discord to set the party in motion.
“Gol-d Sky has returned from battle with a blade of a dagger stuck in his spine, uh it went in through his belly, I think since that’s where Gold Sky is clinging to. The blade prevents him from using his magic and I don’t know how long he’ll last in this dire pain.”

“Then we need to get him to the hospital so I can perform an operation to get the blade out of his spine.” Redheart observes the point of entry. “From the looks of it I can deduce the blade is somewhere between the T11 or T12 disks of the spine, hurry Rarity! Teleport us to the hospital.”

We can’t Rarity!” Gold Sky telepathically speaks to Rarity.



“No Redheart! We can’t take Gold Sky to the hospital because we can’t let anyone know he’s here in Equesrtria. It’s best you operate him here.”

“Why?” Redheart asks for this is just too perplexing for her to understand and to even operate in a unsterile environment is a thing she won’t do.

“Do what Rarity says Redheart, have Rarity teleport you to the hospital to get the equipment you need so you can get the blade out of my spine!” Gold Sky groans in pain. “DO IT AND GILDA, REDHEART IS NOT A THREAT!” He hates having to yell at the ones he loves but it to be done in this instance.

Redheart takes a deep breath. “I just want to hold you in my arms right now my boy…”

“You can and you will Redheart but first you need to operate me! Rarity teleport to the hospital now!” Gold Sky too wishes he can hug Redheart and smell her hair. “Please.”

Rarity without waiting for a response from Redheart places her hoof on the nurse’s shoulder. “Jump” *poof*

With those two gone Gilda asks him why Redheart called him son.

"She’s loves me as a son Gilda and she lost one child to old age because she ages real slowly putting her at five hundred years old. When I was a colt my birthparents died prompting Redheart to develop a deep compassion for me so she wanted to adopt me but my birthparents asked Celestia to take me as her own preventing Redheart from having an immortal son. Nevertheless, Redheart adopted a daughter but as I said the daughter died of old age while she stayed young, this affected Redheart to great degree. Fast-forward some time, Redheart asked me if she can call me son.”

“What did you tell her father?”

“I said she can for she deserves all the happiness she can get along with I love her very much so you can only imagine the pain she went through upon learning of my death along with my mother Celestia. But death shall now be far from me.” Gold Sky intends that once Redheart takes the blade out of his spine he will have her place two plates of paper width valyrian steel in front of his heart and behind it for even though the plates of valyrian steel are a paper width nothing can penetrate valyrian steel blessed with Chero blood and Gilda will still be able to listen to heartbeat.

“How father?”

“Because I have you with me sweetheart also I plan to have Redheart place these plates of valyrian steel in front and behind my heart so spears and magic can’t take me away from you again.”

But Gilda thought about Redheart losing her daughter to longevity prompting the griffon to ask this question out of coming heartache. “Father…wha-what will you do when you outlive me?”

Gold Sky’s pain prevents him from lifting up his left hoof so he can lovingly stroke Gilda’s face. “I won’t outlive you my dearest daughter and you shall never leave me.”

“H-how?”

“I know sweetheart and let’s keep it at that.” Gold Sky eyes Gilda’s heart then shifts his eyes to his heart.

Their hearts are connected and when he turned into silver dust Octavia wasn’t the only one to receive some of his essence or in other words Gilda received the majority of the silver dust that was once his beating heart.

***
*Poof* Redheart and Rarity appear in hospital with saddlebags ready to be filled with the equipment they need. “All right Rarity here’s the plan, I will go to the safe first to get anesthesia, syringes, catheters, linings, scalpels, and more surgical equipment you don’t know what they are even if I tell you.”

Rarity nods but suddenly comes to realization. “What do I do while you’re getting the things?”

“Distract anypony that comes here with your beauty Rarity.”

Rarity jerks her head to this uncouth idea and what’s makes it uncouth is the suggestion to use her beauty as a distraction which is unfair because Rarity uses her beauty to make bonds and not exploit one’s admiration for beauty or in other words exploit a stallion’s admiration for untold beauty. “I’m not doing that Redheart!”

Redheart nearly growls under her breath at the beautiful mare. “Rarity we don’t have bloody time to bicker about this! Gold Sky’s life in hanging in the balance and you don’t want to carry out a simple task that I given you! Do your part while I do mine or so help me Great Spirit, I will rain down eternal damnation on you!” The last time Redheart gotten this mad was sixty two years ago when Redheart found out that a fellow nurse has on more than one occasion been giving a patient his Pravastatin( Lowers bad Lipid or cholesterol levels) with grapefruit juice which is big, big frakken, NO-NO! Because the grapefruit juice increases the concentration of the drug in the system and due to this happening on many occasions the patient ended up getting kidney failure. Obviously Redheart, rained down eternal damnation on this nurse after grilling the nurse and observing lab results for that poor patient, as for the nurse, Redheart placed that mare on the black list and ripped up her license before her eyes. As for the patient the hospital had to place him on a list for a kidney donation and pay for the operation.

Being on the receiving end of this angry outburst Rarity does her part and stays in the route that leads to the supply room so she can distract anypony with her beauty even the mares. “Sad face.” Rarity tells herself.

“I’ll be needing this.” Redheart takes some linings, needles, a few syringes, and other small things that can fit in the small saddle bag on her left side. “Small oxygen tank, air mask, scalpels, calm down, I need to calm down and forget about the sterile environment for the sake he has a powerful immune system that his WBCs attacked the prions in the lab but I still need to finish the research before I can mass produce a vaccine. Focus! Got the anesthetic just in case these things too…” Suddenly a telepathic request comes from the Boutique.

Redheart, I need Lorazepam.” Gold Sky asks.

Why do you need Loraze…*Ting* Yes, yes of course.” Redheart grabs a month supply of the drug as she’s in the supply safe. “Imagine how much trouble I will get if I didn’t have the influence I have now.

Meanwhile.
“So my darling how are you doing today?” Rarity bats her eyes lashes at Dr. WholookslikeCarameleventhoughhe’saUnicorn to keep him busy.

“I-I doing good t-today.” The stallion cleans his glasses to because they somehow fogged up.

“I got everything I need.” Redheart closes her saddle bags. “My boy, tell Rarity I have everything I need.” Redheart mentally speaks hoping Gold Sky still has a telepathic connection to her mind.

“I will Redheart.” Gold Sky tells Rarity Redheart is done. “Please hurry sister”

“Well I have to go now Doctor and I hope you have a magnificent day.” Rarity hates that she had to rub his chin with her tail but if it makes the stallion freeze and blush with sheer bewilderment from being touched by the tail of the most beautiful mare in all the earth then by all means, so be it.
Rarity as fast as a normal gait will appear to nopony suspicious meets up with Redheart.

“So how many stallions did you get to instantly fall in love with you?” Redheart asks.

After placing a hoof on Redheart’s shoulder Rarity had to roll her eyes. “So when you’re angry do you also get cheeky Redheart? Jump.” *poof*

***

“Hmm!” Gold Sky senses somepony’s telepathic touch trying to see if he isn’t alone in the boutique. “That bloody wretch!” He knows whose telepathic touch this is and he wants revenge right now for what she’s done to Rarity and him.

“Huh??” Gilda sees daddy’s eyes glowing grayish purple. “Father is there something wrong?”

“No my daughter, nothing is wrong I felt I like forgotten something but I can’t pinpoint what it is.” With his love he creates a telepathic barrier preventing the mare trying to peep in from knowing what’s happening inside.

“No! He’s blocking my telepathy and I can’t see Rarity and him nor can I know what they’re thinking, great just great!” Twilight Sparkle begins to get tense for ever since encountering the might of Chero she’s begin imagining the power this little Fox possesses and if Love is that powerful then she’s in for the fight of her life plus she won’t forget about what Celestia said about his telepathic punishment. “Prince Blueblood said Gold Sky murdered him in the mind and flayed him alive along with castrating him…twice. So I wonder what Gold Sky will do to me?”

“You can only imagine Twilight Sparkle and I want you to imagine a blade slicing off your tongue, your ears, your eyelids, and every body part that isn’t necessary to living but that’s only the beginning of what I’ll do to you. I can make you scream and that is music to my ears.” Gold Sky warns Twilight this one time if she pushes her luck by stepping foot onto the front step of the boutique.

“Frak you!” Twilight immaturely retorts.

Back at you.” Gold Sky doesn’t want to say that curse word.

Humph!” Twilight’s telepathy is blocked off completely.

*poof* Rarity reappears with Redheart. “All right let’s get started, Rarity pick up Gold Sky and place two blankets you won’t mind losing.” Rarity levitates Gold Sky, quickly placing two blankets that she will no longer use. “I need to find your brachial artery also how much do you weigh Gold Sky?” Redheart injects her syringe into the bottle of general anesthesia.

“Redheart do you have the Lorazepam!?” Gold Sky ignores Redheart’s question.

“Yes I have it.”

“Good, Rarity give me a pill now!” Gold Sky, opens his mouth and swallows the pill dry. “Thank you, Redheart and forget about using general anesthesia in the operation.”

“What!?” Rarity, Gilda, and Redheart, oh plus Sweetie Belle screech at the same time.

“Will I still get to see his guts?” Sweetie Belle with a pure curiosity, so c’mon seeing the interior anatomy is nothing to be disturbed about.

“Absolutely not Sweetie Belle!” Rarity’s magic picks up the filly to take her out of the room.

“No let her see Rarity, I want her to see the insides of an immortal instead of looking at a plain boring textbook.” Gold Sky pushes away the catheter that Redheart will put in his brachial artery. “Now Redheart you will have to operate me without putting me under because ever since I ate from the Tree of Life in the heavenly paradise and came back to my mortal body my tissue regeneration now heals me instantly and by instantly I mean faster than the twinkle of an eye but I can control it so if you put me under then slice me open the fissure will heal as you transverse the scalpel across my abdomen.”

“Fissure?” Redheart asks.

“Well that’s how I call it Redheart so start now, I will control my regeneration.” Gold Sky points at his belly. “I’m in pain right now in case you haven’t noticed but having been through so much pain in my life I’ve learned I can control the pain or just withstand it. Now start!”

“A-alright my son.” Redheart has Rarity levitate all the IV lines away seeing they’re practically useless now and with the scalpel in hoof she places the tip of the razor sharp blade over the entry point of the divine dagger but hesitates. “My son, are you sure about doing this in full consciousness?”

“I severed off my own wings and sliced off my own horn, what can be worse than that.” As of right now the stallion does not want to scream at Redheart for prolonging his pain through her motherly concern for him he fully understands what Love does in the effect of actions along with their considerations. “I am thinking about getting angry for your delay Redheart but it will be selfish of me to do so.”

*Gasp!* Gilda grabs the hoof holding the scalpel. “Anger leads to the Razor! So start now Redheart so you can end my daddy’s pain!” She basically stabs her father and with a wild guess or just obedience to her emotions shoves the scalpel to the left creating a vertical incision.

“Let go of me!” Redheart pushes Gilda away. “Gold Sky you do realize from this point is the most direct plus fastest route to the blade and I will have to cut through your Abdominal Viscera and your intestines!”

“COOL!” Sweetie Belle blurts out. “What?” She sees the glares coming from Gilda and Rarity.

“Just do it!” The anger in his voice frightens Gilda even more.

Redheart commences the incisions and ignores the tears running out of Gold Sky’s magenta eyes and at first for two seconds she hesitates but pushes herself to slice off the abdominal viscera after lifting up the flaps of skin she’s created with the incisions and exposes the intestines in their full graphic glory.

“WOW! That’s how we look inside.” Besides Redheart Sweetie Belle is practically used to the foul smell of the intestines since, well, the intestines are also called the bowels and bowels eject something that doesn’t pleasantly smell nice. “Move Rarity I want to get a closer look!” Sweetie Belle sure is excited about this.

Redheart slices down in vertical line in the center of the intestines them away. “Oh!” Gold Sky grunts.
“My son!” Redheart stops.

“Sorry! It tickles.” He forgot he does not feel pain in the abdominal area anymore. “Continue.”

Redheart continues with the operation while she ignores the big drops of sweat falling onto the limp small intestine hanging out of the surgical opening, she drops the scalpel on to a metal plate, then she gets the forceps with cotton balls to absorb some pooling blood and other bodily fluids in order to keep her line of sight clear in case the blade has been absorbed into the spine. “Rarity please pass me another forceps with cotton balls and then fill that twenty cc syringe with nasal saline so I can flush away some of Gold Sky’s bodily fluids because I’m almost there to the dagger.”

Rarity quickly fills the syringe with the nasal saline. “Here.”

“Thank you.” Redheart flushes left over fluids that are in the surrounding crevices.

“This is so awesome!” Sweetie Belle just can’t stop uttering things that are not aligned with everyone else’s. “Gold Sky can I poke your insides?”

“Yes!” Gold Sky speaks before anybody has a chance stop her.

Gilda tightly grips Gold Sky’s right hoof with one hand while the other hand is placed over his heart to feel how fast his heart is beating and to make sure to alert Redheart of anything in case the heart starts beating abnormally. “Are you alright father?”

“I’m still alive my dearest daughter.” Gold Sky concentrates harder to keep his tissue regeneration from healing.

“Ahh, I see the blade, I see the blade! Rarity hand the forceps. No! Hand me the ones without the cotton balls you twit!” Redheart felt horrible for calling Rarity that but at least she can apologize later and be forgiven. “Thank you!” She grips the blade. “Hold on!” Redheart lets go of the surgical instrument letting it stand in place. “If I think what I think it is then when I do this something should happen.” Redheart lightly taps the forceps to the left.

Gold Sky’s body twitches.

“I knew it, the blade has reached your spinal cord, I’m afraid the damage is extensive and irreversible…oh…all right, Gilda, Rarity, and Sweetie Belle, I need you to hold him down.” Everypony holds down the stallion. “Hold him down with everything you got!”

“Got him!” Gilda sinks her talons into father’s flesh. “It’s almost over father.”
“In 3, 2…1!” Redheart pulls out the blade with all her strength.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Gold Sky screams in tremendous pain and his horn glows so bright it causes everyone to shut their eyes.

“Hold him down, hold him down!” For the first time Redheart’s hoof shakes with fear as she attempts to fill a syringe with morphine but finds hard to do so. “Calm down, damn it, calm down!”

“Father please heal now, Redheart got the blade out, heal now please! Father listen to me! Heal now!” Gilda sinks her talons deeper as her attempts to keep him down are becoming more and more futile for the pain he’s in increases his strength.

“Brother please come back to us!” Rarity’s magic creates restraints but even Gold Sky breaks them.

Sweetie Belle on the other hand or hoof takes advantage to feel Gold Sky’s spine. “I know he doesn’t mind.”

Gold Sky screams of immense of pain are gut wrenching for Gilda to keep from crying to see her dearest father screaming like a fellow marine in the battlefield as he pulls out an arrow from his stomach.

Suddenly because of the return of his magic and the pain, Gold Sky’s telepathy is unleashed taking everypony to the core of his galaxy surrounding Redheart, Rarity, and Sweetie Belle with screens displaying his slaughter of the innocent children of the Rouge Clan.
“No, no please! Gold Sky, please no!” They hear the pleadings of a child before its slaughtered.

“Oh my Great Spirit!” Rarity gasps to see this slaughter of innocent children. “Sweetie Belle, come here!” The big sister shields little sister from this. “Don’t look little Sister, please don’t look at this.”

Then the screens switch to Gold Sky’s point of view as he sits down pointing a dagger at his belly. “It needs to be done for innocent blood I have shed, for the children, the baby dragons, and for failing to stand up for what’s right. I don’t deserve to live, I only deserve to die and when I wake up in the flames of Eternal Damnation or the light of the Heavenly Paradise then so be it, but let this dagger bring about my end and let my suicide be honorable.

“Seppuku!” Redheart gasps.

Die! Why can’t I die! just die, please die!” Again and again the dagger plunges the belly and again and again the belly heals.

The screens switch to another period of Gold Sky’s life. “Oh my dearest daughter, my dearest flesh and blood, I wish I didn’t have to do this for your own protection. Great Spirit why am I doing this! Why this!” Gold Sky, wipes away a tear and kiss Gilda on the cheek for the last time. “This is for your own good my daughter, I’m sorry it has to come to this Gilda but for your protection from me your father you need to be f-far from me…” Gold Sky stops to contain his emotions. “I will always be watching over you and please my you live free of danger from me. Forgive me, Gilda, please forgive me.” His horn touches Gilda’s forehead and his telepathy suppresses every memory she has of him.

“Daddy…!” Gilda falls to her knees. “The last day I spent with him before he left!” Rarity comes and lays a hoof on her shoulder.

Just then all of them are taken out of the core and back to normal. Gold Sky lets out a long breath now that the pain has subsided to a more tolerable level, he knows what everypony has seen and besides Redheart who already knows of his history as the Soldier of no Sorrow he expects the others to be horrified for slaughtering the innocent children while Redheart less horrified.

“That’s why you had to leave me behind father, your guilt for killing those children couldn’t be purged of your mind, you love me with all your heart but the screams drove you to do that. Father…my father…I understand now. You had to live with knowing you killed those children, everyday their blood clung to you and every day you woke up remembering what you did. I understand what you did, please father don’t leave me again because now my left over anger for you is forever gone.” Gilda lays her head over Gold Sky’s chest embracing her father for feeling his guilt.

Sweetie Belle blind to everypony else silently leaves the room for in there is a murderer and she will not be in the same room with a murderer until everything is clear to her.
“I-I need rest.” Gold Sky’s eyes slowly close. “I-I need sleep…heal…” Instantly his body heals before Redheart can do a full blink.

“Incredible!” Rarity touches the belly to believe what she saw. “His regeneration truly is fast as he claimed.”

Redheart pulls up a chair to sit close to her son. “Rarity can you please leave me with my son.” She didn’t have the courage to say the griffon’s name.

Rarity’s magic takes hold of Gilda’s arms. “Of course, Gilda please we need to leave.”

“Why!?”

“Please just obey for your father needs to be in good hooves and those good hooves are in that mare who loves him as her son, now come, and leave him with her.”

Gilda follows Rarity out of the room only because father has healed while for Redheart, the mare removed the blade that’s more than enough to let her stay close to father.

With the door closed, Redheart doing what Gilda was doing lays her head over Gold Sky’s chest and embraces the stallion. “It is you my son, you’re alive and your heart is beating so hard, I can feel it from here. My son has returned to me, my dearest son. I love you!”

Redheart’s joy is being expressed by the tears of joy she shedding at this very moment.

***
In the Canterlot Palace.

Octavia lays on her bed thinking about things she’s has been through the years of her life. She remembers her husband’s pain when she screamed at him when he choose to accept his punishment, as his wife and through the vows she made on the alter she should have stayed by his side instead of run out like a heartless coward. She can imagine the face her father will give if he was alive right now and knew of her transgression, he will be disappointed in her. “Why did I do that to my husband.” The gray mare grabs a pillow and commences hugging it. “He loves me so much and yet I abandon him the same way that mare who I call mother abandoned me and father. Oooooooooh…” Octavia covers her face and starts to cry. “I miss my dearest husband and I am a mare undeserving of his Love, he deserves better and now I feel so lost without him.” The gray mare continues crying.

Then a tempo from her internal metronome ticks a tempo for it isn’t long until she starts singing a song that reminds her of why she married Gold Sky and why she feels so lost without him. “I look around and see my wonderful life, almost perfect in the outside. In picture frames I see myself with my husband, truly smiling but in the inside I tell him. Lead me with strong hooves, stand up when I can’t. Don’t leave me hungry for love chasing things but what about me? Show me you’re willing to fight to tell me I’m still the love of your life and give me the best of your life. I know we call this our home but I still feel alone…” Octavia cries once more. “Gold Sky, I know I should be moving on and I will but what you expect from me is nearly impossible when you know how much you meant to me. How much I grew attached to you, our strong unbreakable bond, and your sheer devotion to me.” Octavia sees images of Gold Sky being by her side in every form of turmoil she went through.
“Hmm, Celli, I can hear your heartbeat so you might as well come in.”

The Princess of the sun comes into the room hearing everything what Octavia has said. “Octavia does my son deserve anypony better?”

“Yes.” Octavia answers without a second’s hesitation.

Celestia shakes her head. “No Octavia my son deserves you and you alone. He was meant for you just like you were meant for him, I remember how his voice got happy whenever he spoke of you after first meeting you however, what he admired about you the most was your eyes.”

“Yes, he never missed an opportunity to make eye contact with me…Celli, I know you know what happened between us in the brig. I have still to feel your wrath.”

Celli scoffs. “My wrath for what you did to him shall come at a later time, you’re pregnant and I will not do anything to jeopardize the life of my son’s son. However, my wrath that you once rightfully deserved will never come.”

“Wh-why!?” Octavia hops off of the bed and stands before the Princess looking up at her.

“I can say forgiveness had factor in this Octavia.” Celli placed a hoof under Octavia’s chin. “Move on Octavia, be the strong mare Gold Sky fell in love with and not the weak mare you were almost becoming just one day after his death, don’t fail your husband for he will always lead you with strong hooves and has given you the best of his of life. Now show him everything he’s done won’t be vain, oh future mother.”

“Thank you, Celli.” Octavia embraces the white mare.

“You’re very welcome oh future mother.”

***

Twilight Sparkle opens up her file cabinet to look at a EKG test some time ago to measure Gold Sky’s brain activity and use it to analyze if as an immortal his uses the full capacity of his brain. Twilight uses eighty two percent of her brain power and is finding ways to evermore increase it so she can be somebody whose intelligence can be a powerful weapon therefore making her strong on three fronts. Magic, strength, and intelligence. “Now that Gold Sky is back, I should have taken the time to inspect his intelligence because now that I think about it, Gold Sky contains a fighting style that’s only passed genetically and through that the brain is implanted with some kind of analysis to constantly evolve the fighting style so it always have the upper hand I mean hoof.” Twilight’s magic levitated a MRI scan of the stallion’s brain. “I’m still surprised I can tell Gold Sky’s brain capacity from these tests and scans.” She studies it. “Damn it! His brain has complete usage in his Chero genetic fighting style so I have to use my telepathy so I can fight back. Hmmm, oh nooooo…” If the ever adapting fighting style was bad enough then there’s something even worse than that. “He’s a tactician through strategy and killing…oh this is just bloody great! His can use his full brain power to be an excellent killer but hold on just a minute the killing ability is only used when he’s fighting to kill and I know he won’t kill me.” Pause. “Would he??” Twilight grabs a book about creating armor out of magic. “I underestimated him solely on his Love and didn’t take his gender into account. Males are much harder to understand than females because females can express their emotions more liberally while males tend to be more reserved but unlike females, males have a natural tendency to be loyal to nothing but to the ones they love dearly. Family.” Twilight flexes her arm to admire her large bicep bulging out. “Scorn isn’t much a threat to a strong male, for a mean stare, anger, and words can only go so far. A male on the other hoof will instead use his raw strength to display his way of scorn because when it comes to words or strength. Strength always prevails especially when words can’t stop a male whose full bent to either protect or avenge his loved ones, frak! Gold Sky just had to be Rarity’s brother! He’ll give me a fight for my life and he can choose to kill me while Rarity will probably one hundred percent let him.” Twilight softly taps the table just to see break in half. “The greatest Wrath in the world is the Wrath of a Male who only bends the knee to his family.”

Twilight’s horn glows. “His armor is immune to magic but my armor shall be stronger because I am turning magic into energy and science states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed but only transferred so energy will become my armor. Now let me concentrate.” A aura of magic floats above Twilight taking shape into body armor, a helmet, horseshoes, and wrist guards. “My armor is done and perfect. Hahahahaha! Three can play this game Rarity and Gold Sky, I am ready for you and I shall defeat both of you. For my name is Twilight Sparkle.”

The lavender Unicorn stands on her hind legs.

“The heart gets what the heart wants!” Which is.

“I shall have Rarity!”

***

In the Boutique.
Gilda sits on the table seeing what she saw over and over again. “Every child he knows their name…” The griffon stops in midsentence due to a hoof being laid on her hand.

“My niece, how about you take your mind off that and think about something else, uh, like how about you think about the wonderful times you spent with your father in the meadows I know you can find solace in those memories.”

“Why aunt Rarity?” Gilda pushes away the cup of tea Rarity kindly brewed for her. “What my father did to those children came back to haunt him when he was raising me. Why did he have to kill all of those innocent children to save one life when he could have just killed that one life and save those children.”

Rarity knows her brother well. “He loved that griffon as his sister Gilda and he didn’t want her to die imagine if it was you Gilda…”

“If it was me, Aunt Rarity, father will not have killed those children, he would have killed the Chieftain and his soldiers instead of the children.” Gilda knows her father well as well. “Father was haunted by that and he tried to fight it so he can stay with me but in the end he lost causing him to do what he deemed best for me.”

Sweetie Belle comes along and scoots a chair to sit by her niece sort of to comfort the griffon by presence alone.
“Ten years Aunt Rarity and Sweetie Belle, one whole decade without my father so you two can imagine how every father’s day especially when I saw Rainbow Dash with her father went. I mean almost every time I thought about my father I will start hearing a song that I don’t know where it came from but it will come to me.” Gilda pauses to pass her hand down Sweetie Belle’s head. “I understand that even though I was getting older it didn’t mean that my urges to be with my father will go away…I see myself and have innocent eyes, I’m his daughter and his treasure. I tell myself he worries for me because I’m growing and independent but inside I tell him; To lead me with strong hooves. Stand up when I can’t; don’t leave me hungry for love fighting things that you can give up but what about me? Show me you’re willing to fight to tell me that I’m your greatest treasure. I know we are a family so please don’t ever leave me.”

“The importance of a father.” Sweetie Belle tells herself.

Rarity brings a shawl from upstairs to cover Gilda. “Gilda at least now you understand.”

Gilda pulls the shawl over her. “Yes I understand now Aunt Rarity.”

The daughter lowers her head, pulls the shawl her head to conceal her face, and brings Sweetie Belle closer because Aunt Rarity told her too much while Sweetie Belle stayed quiet and quietness can be more relieving than words.

*.
In the galaxy of Gold Sky’s mind, he lies down on a field looking up into the stars above searching for the Orion’s belt in order to find the nebula the lays above it. Next to him is his wife he loves and is bonded to. “My dearest wife.” Gold Sky looks deep into grayish purple pools and loses himself to them. On his left side is Gilda. “My dearest daughter.” Gold Sky nuzzles the griffon that yes is not of his flesh & blood nor does he care of that, he loves the griffon with the very meaning of his existence.
But.
He turns back to his wife and sees her fade away into a silhouette of silver dust.
“I am no longer married to the love of my life anymore and she is no longer married to me. Death has do us part and her mind is clean of everything that paints me on the walls of her core. She is open to the embrace of happiness once again instead of clinging to the ropes of despair by mourning for me, I need to thank mother for carrying out my last request.” He looks back to his left to see Gilda as the baby he found in the headquarters of the fascist rebels. “My daughter.” Gold Sky picks up the baby griffon. “Ssh, ssh, ssh, ssh, little Gilda.” So carefully he places her head on his shoulder and tenderly pats her back.
“I will lead you with strong hooves. Stand up when you can’t, I won’t leave you hungry for love fighting things that I can give up. I will show you I’m willing to fight to give you the best of my life. I love you very much and we shall always be so close.” The stallion kisses his baby’s head. “Yet I failed you…and looked what happened to you.” *sigh.* “Até, dad, father. How can I be your son when you have seen every sin I committed against the innocent children, baby dragons, and Gilda. Why am I allowed to be a testament of your love when I killed so much, father tell me why! How can I be your son! HOW CAN I BE YOUR SON WHEN ALL THE LIVES I’VE TAKEN, BLOOD I SHED, AND THE DAUGHTER I LEFT BEHIND SHOUTS OUT TO YOU! Please tell me father, please tell me!” Gold Sky pleads to Yahshua.

“Because you’re son, that’s why. I love you very much and to settle your emotions once and for all my son, I will clarify your sins. All sins are forgivable my son, no matter how great or how little the sin, it is forgivable and did you not call out to me for forgiveness along with calling out to the father for his forgiveness too? I forgave you my son because all sins are forgivable. However, you seemed to have failed to notice one thing my son though you may or may not take it rationally but in the end you will understand. Every ounce of blood you spilled whether it be of an innocent being or an enemy, you did it for a reason.”

“A reason?” Gold Sky asks.

“You did what you did to ensure Ruby’s life though it was wrong, the baby dragons you killed them not out retribution as you originally thought but out of a twisted sense of mercy while your paternal instinct wanted you take them under your wing but you ignored it in order to be merciful, the fascists you killed them to the stop the slaughter of children, the criminals in Canterlot you killed them to protect Octavia, the second time you fought the fascists you did it to protect Gilda, the Changelings again to protect Gilda, and the conquest of Hajazar you fought to protect Oliver. Every time you gave anybody death if was for a reason, you only kill out of reason and never have you killed out of the urge for blood. Understand everything I’m telling my son, you do things out of reason, not out of emotion. So never forget what I juts said tot you. You shall always be my son and I will always love you no matter what. Be who you are, oh! Also you do realize your purpose is closer than you think.”

“My purpose!” Oh how many years he’s been searching for it and to hear father tell him its closer to him than it thinks brings determination to his heart.

“Yes my son, your purpose is much closer than you realize now do what you and your sister intend to do as for your own plans. Justice does not equate retribution if exercised correctly my son.” With those words Yahshua hugs his son and leaves to the heavenly paradise.

“Wake Up.” Commands the Great Spirit.

The stallion wakes up. “The two who harmed me shall face justice they deserve for the justice shall be executed in the same manner the Zebra’s execute their justice.” Gold Sky notices Redheart fell asleep over his heart ushering a flashback of which this scene was vaguely familiar moments before his death. “Redheart, please wake up.” *Ting* “At least I don’t have to worry about the Electra complex now that Octavia shall never be with me anymore.

“Wha…” The mare’s ears twitch a few times. “Did you say something my boy?”

“Redheart please wake up.”

Redheart lifts her head up to get a complete look at the stallion before her eyes. “My boy is it really you?” Even when reality has been confirmed, denial can still be a second thought.

Gold Sky extends a hoof to touch Redheart’s cheek. “Feel the scar over my heart and let it tell everything you want to know.”

So Redheart feels the scar then she retracts her hoof when Gold Sky suddenly turns to his side to show the other scar on back where the spear went in. “Redheart, it’s me, the stallion whom you love as your son. It’s truly me.”

“Then why is your hair and your eyes different my son, oh!” Redheart can taste sweetness to call Gold Sky her son. “My son how come your hair and eyes are different?” The mare says another sentence with those words.

Redheart feels his heart go warm to be called son and to see Redheart find another excuse to repeat the words over and over again. “My father Redheart, the Son of the Great Spirit, wait, do you remember when I returned from my two hundred year journey. You, I, and mother, had dinner and I discovered that I am Chero well a halfblooded one.”

“Yes I remember my son, both me and your mother comforted you.”

“My father decided to make a full blooded Chero upon my resurrection hence is why my hair is long and jet black. As for my eyes Redheart my father changed them to magenta, the same color of my mother, Celestia.”

Redheart touches the scar over the heart again. “How can I know this is really you my boy? I worked many years in the medical field, seen many things, revived many ponies just seconds after they flatlined, but to hear this. To hear you tell me the son of the Great Spirit resurrected you especially when your body turned into silver dust is just too unreal for me to believe from what I’ve seen in my long life. This is just an illusion, I’m dead my boy and I’m in Avalon right now being shown what makes me happy the most.”

Avalon is a place the Great Spirit created for sentient beings that died of heartbreak can go when the white light comes for them for when the spirit of the sentient being reaches Avalon the spirit is shown what they love because the Great Spirit wants everyone who is worthy of the heavenly to at least see one last ounce of happiness in their earthly selves before given a clean slate. Basically a dying fire is given a twig to burn a little longer then it goes out after the heart embraces the last ounce of joy and is reignited in the heavenly paradise with a clean slate.

“This isn’t Avalon Redheart, you never died and to proof to you that I am your living son can anypony do what I can do?” Gold Sky takes out of Redheart’s head and buries his nose into her hair sniffing just one of the scents he misses. “I missed your scent Redheart!”

Belief in the acceptance of truth.
“It is you, for only you do what you do my son. It is you! YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU MY SON!”

Down below.
“Did you hear something?” Sweetie Belle asks after hearing Redheart joyous shouting.

“I can care less.” Gilda responds before purring when Sweetie Belle began stroking the sweet spot on her neck.

From the Crystal Empire, Cadance wants to know who Gold Sky will give this Zebra justice to but for the sake of the sake of not overstepping her bounds she relents and if the bounds are overstepped then brother shall not be her brother.

Now Redheart can embrace the stallion like in the beginning and without the worry of the griffon seizing her by the mane.

“My Son!”

In Sweetapple Acres.
DJ Pon 3 feeling light in her stomach despite having a heavy breakfast plus a fiber bar because she’s a mare and like some mares or most is very conscious about her weight. “This marks the first time we are going to do something together and yes, I will remind myself not to take this very seriously for this is a test for her.” The artist wipes her sunglasses clean. “I will keep this a secret from Smart Gina and then if everything goes sour I can admire the sliver of Rarity’s hair so I can have my spirits up.”
*Knock knock*
Look nice and cute.”

Big Macintosh without his trademark yoke around his neck answers the door and seeing at his front step he doesn’t say hello instead he yells out a name. “Apple Bloom, did you enter some kind of a sweepstakes without notifying me because if you did then I’m not upset at you!” *yoink* “Will you care to sign this please.” He holds the patient document in front of the artist so she can autograph it. “Put your autograph, next to the coat of arms!”

Dj Pon 3 couldn’t help but oblige the stallion with a smile on her face. “Here you go Big Macintosh!” As a matter of fact every single or unmarried mare in Equestria knows the red stallion is a handsome bachelor unlike that Alicorn stallion and very, very noble however none know he’s in Love with Pinkie Pie so his status as the most sought after stallion might come to an end soon. “Is Applejack here? I wish to see her.”

“Y-you wish to se-see A-Applejack?”

Dj Pon 3 can tell Big Macintosh is very surprised and Applejack hasn’t told him about their relationship. “Yes I wish to see Applejack.”

“Why!?”

Got to give credit where credit is due in Big Macintosh intrepidness. “Because I want to take out on a uhm, date.” Might as well let the stallion in the news.

Big Mac whistles to his amazement. “Ah’ll get her.”

“Thanks!” Dj Pon 3 gives the stallion some batting of her eyelashes though he can’t see them. “What a nice stallion.” Obviously.


“Who’s at the door?” Bon Bon asked for she did not hear Big Mac’s shouting directed to Apple Bloom.

“Applejack’s marefriend that’s who now hold on.” Big Macintosh walks into Applejack’s room without knocking.
“Hey you ever heard of knocking!” Applejack spouts at the stallion is frustration.

“Yeah shut up Applejack, anyway, Dj Pon 3 is here to see you.”

*GASP!* Yeah the last time Big Mac told her that it wasn’t Dj Pon 3 but a gray mare waiting outside. “Nice try Big Mac, but Ah don’t believe you, so shoo, shoo before Ah show you one of those magazines you don’t looking at.”

“Oh you are you are not showing me those bloody magazines of arts & crafts when you know Ah like reading popular mathematics…!” He shakes his head to clear his thoughts. “Damn it mare, just come with me.” Big Mac using his mighty strength tosses Applejack up into the air the same way Pinkie did but puts himself under her so she can land safely on his back. “C’mon little sis.”

“Ah hate it when he does that.” Pouts the Element of Honesty. “Treats me like Ah’m a little filly.”

“Here she is, Dj Pon 3, the mare you’ve wished for. Hehehehe.” He dumps little sis in front of the white mare. “Well Ah’ll be going now.” He slams the door shut and locks it.

“Hate it when he uses the deadbolt.” Applejack mutters under her breath.

“Ahem, Applejack there’s somepony important standing in front of you in case you haven’t noticed!” Chero feels like giving Applejack a smack in the back of the head.

“What?” Applejack gets back up.

“Just look up and you won’t be seeing Octavia.”

Applejack looks up and sees her reflection in Dj Pon 3’s sunglasses. “Oh…”

“Oh indeed Applejack.” The white mare lowers her sunglasses a bit to show the earth pony her cerise eyes. “Dust yourself Applejack we’re going to have ourselves a pleasant time together.”

“Uh where are we going?” Applejack being uneasy to be near Dj Pon 3 given the mare boldness and given her encounter with Twilight still being fresh in her mind.

“We’re simply going to enjoy a simple meal together in Ponyville and maybe take a walk through the parks. I think?”

“O-ok it sounds nice Dj Pon 3.” Applejack nods at the mare and proceeds to walk forward with Dj Pon 3.

Both mares walk in silence to Ponyville, one Dj Pon 3 does not know how to start small talk with Applejack and Applejack feeling the guilt she wishes to let Dj Pon 3 in on but knows if it will be the end of everything tries not to make eye contact for the time being.

“So.” Dj Pon 3 says after clearing her throat. “How’s your day so far Applejack?”
“My day has been good, Ah guess, today Ah don’t have to spend all day bucking apple trees nor does big brother too also Ah think he something in stored for him and Bon Bon. Not that Ah care though but Ah feel like he’s drifting away from me ever since…ehhh, Ah think you know.” Applejack’s emerald eyes widened to see she has suddenly opened up to Dj Pon 3. “What in tarnation just happened!?”

Chero is surprised as well. “I don’t even.”

“Well I might think that I don’t know but I’ll go out on a limb here to say that after your little relationship with Rarity came to an end, Big Macintosh saw that you’re back to had habits, finding and bedding mares and stallions.”

Truth be told. “Of all my beddings Dj Pon 3, there was only one stallion.”

“Hmm.” At least Dj Pon 3 is finding out more and more about the mare she loves even if the information she’s getting isn’t so orthodox. “Anyway, you hungry Applejack? Because I am.” The artist hasn’t eaten anything upon awakening for to see Applejack today has taken up every space of her mind so hunger didn’t become a factor for her flesh to worry about.

“Where we going?” Applejack asks.

“I have no idea Applejack.” Dj Pon 3 stops to nudge the earth pony’s shoulder. “But my stomach will tell me.”
“Hehehehe.” Applejack giggles. “Sounds mighty fine to me.” Applejack establishes eye contact with the Unicorn while the tiny smile that’s always accompanied by any sort laughter shines out to the Unicorn too. Applejack can’t believe that right now the both of them are doing what they’re doing right now, which may be what? Well it’s simply being their each other’s company talking like they know each other and not just physically but emotionally, they have a bond established and they know it’s strong even if they think it isn’t for they haven’t quite on the surface bonded but inside they bonded all right just a matter a time for the buried bond to surface, while obviously it may or may not surface if news about an encounter with a lavender colored Unicorn comes in the fold.

“Wonderful, now c’mon, for the strongest mare in Equestria you’re quite slow.”

“I’m not the strongest, Octavia is the strongest mare in Equestria.” Applejack mutters under her breath. “No worries Dj Pon 3, Ah’m coming.” She speeds up her gait to keep up with the artist.

By a gross estimate of a previously stated gross estimate, the duo reaches the nice café in fifthteen minutes. “Please be inside, please be inside, please be inside…!” Applejack mentally chants out of fear that the encounter with Twilight Sparkle has destroyed her progress to become a better mare.

Dj Pon 3 steps forward to talk to the hostess. “Yes, we will like a table outside for it is glorious! Wouldn’t you say madam?”

“It very much is.” Answers the hostess.

“Frak me, frak me, frak me!!!” Marble size drops of sweat jump out of Applejack’s temples. “Just frak me!

Be careful what you say Applejack or somepony with telepathy might hear you and bed you.” Chero is holding back giggles for what it said.

Wha-what??” Applejack in bewilderment asks.

Hahahaha! Just kidding but seriously don’t be afraid of what’s to come for the progress you made has done its changes in you, so don’t fear and don’t curse. It sounds terrible on you.

“I got it.” Dj Pon 3 pulls a chair out for Applejack which unintentionally is facing the roads that ponies use.

“Thank you, Dj Pon 3.” Applejack takes her place and for the sake to chew something to get her mind off of the coming temptations eats the lily in the vase.

“Applejack, I ask you, will you call this a date?” The white mare asks.

Applejack sighing in relief to be asked a question removes her hat and hands it to the Unicorn just to see what she’ll do with it and how long it will take for the Unicorn to put it on. “Hey put it on please.”

“Sure.” The Unicorn puts the hat on. “Whoa, what a perfect fit even with my horn!”

“It’s pretty prim on you like a new pair of sheers to clip off the wool of a sheep.” Then Applejack clears her throat. “Ahem coming back to your question, will Ah call this a date? Ehh to be honest Dj Pon 3 Ah wouldn’t call it a date. Why, you may ask? Well…Ah hurt you. You went through pain and you felt useless after what Ah did also Ah bet you called out to me hoping maybe Ah’ll be there for you but Ah wasn’t instead on that morning Ah was far away at home doing my chores like nothing happened.” Applejack narrowed her vision to Dj Pon 3 when the outline of a Unicorn mare passed by. “Hold on.” Applejack moves Dj Pon 3 so the mare can complete block everyone she may see. “This? A date? For you perhaps for me it’s an opportunity to know the mare that’s having a great effect on me.”

“Great, oh.” Dj Pon 3 to the motion of Applejack’s moving hoof scoots a bit to the left to keep blocking Applejack’s view of the ponies behind though she has no clue that Applejack is using her to block the view of passing Unicorn mares. “How great of a effect am I having on you Applejack?”

“There was a time that Ah will thought commitment is something only stallions practiced, to stay faithful to one pony sounded completely idiotic to me, Ah mean really, one pony instead of having so many to taste and to go around enjoying myself till the very end. Yes, Ah saw how my friends talked about finding the right pony, like Twilight saying she has seen the right pony so many times but yet didn’t have the courage to declare her feelings for that pony, Rainbow Dash going again at how she checked out Soarin again in secret, Rarity says something about Spike then for some reason she’ll take a quick gaze at Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy hides behind her mane as always so nothing to expect from her, Pinky Pie talks about frosting so who cares what she had to say, and Ah lastly Ah. Ah will say who needs to commit to one when Ah can have them all! All the mares in Equestria to myself, like a brothel.”

“A brothel!??” Dj Pon 3 can’t believe Applejack will see every mare in Equestria like this.

“Yes that’s how Ah once thought. Ah get to pick the most desirable mare, move in, pay them with words from a silver tongue, take them to bed, taste them, lick them, kiss them, feel them, rub them, know every bit of their curves, and enjoy myself until the rise of the sun. Ah got to experience what Ah bought with my words and got up before Ah had to tip them with a thought of a relationship.” Applejack covers her face with her hooves to conceal her shame. “That’s how Ah saw mares Dj Pon 3, they were just my sexual pleasure and nothing more.”

Dj Pon 3 reaches out to lay a hoof on Applejack. “So you didn’t want to tip me that morning.” She asks just to see what kind of a response she’ll get.

“Ah didn’t want to hear you tell me you love me and cuddle up on my chest thinking this is the start of a relationship. Only stallions are for commitment not me.”

“And only you sound so stupid saying that.” The artist with some light force pat Applejack’s left cheek. “Commitment is a virtue shared by both sexes Applejack. A mare with commit herself to the stallion she loves and the stallion will commit himself to the mare he loves. Both will unite as one and that is what I want Applejack, someone to commit to and someone to commit to me. At least now I can say commitment is in your reach but you don’t know whether to take hold of it or not.”

Still with her hooves covering her face Applejack nods.

“Please uncover your face Applejack.” Asks the artist. “I want to see the face of the mare who is undergoing the greatest change in the history of Equestria. Your mind is fighting your flesh and trust me I know how that feels.”

Again with hooves covering her face Applejack nods.

“C’mon uncover your face Applejack.”

“A-Ah can’t!” Applejack moans with despair in her voice.

“Why, huh??” Dj Pon 3 sees a tear land on the table cloth then another lands. “Applejack?”

Applejack feels the guilt for harming Dj Pon 3 and feels the guilt for her sexual encounter with Twilight Sparkle. “Forgive me, Dj Pon 3, please forgive me.” She asks to be forgiven on the two fronts of guilt. “Ah’m sorry for what Ah did to you Dj Pon 3.”

“Oh Applejack!” Dj Pon 3 gets up from her chair and quickly wraps her arms around the earth pony. “It’s okay Applejack, please don’t cry.”

“Ah don’t deserve a mare like you Dj Pon 3 when Ah once saw mares as sexual pleasure. Please Dj Pon 3 tell me you forgive, Ah want to know that the mare Ah’m changing for forgave me and sees me with the light of hope. Let me know you forgave me, change me for the best so Ah can commit myself to you.”

Dj Pon 3 smiles to hear the potential of being committed to. “I forgave you Applejack and I am willing to embrace the ideal of committing myself to you now that I’m seeing this in you Applejack.” She rubs her head against Applejack’s head. “We shall get through this together for we went through changes and we succeeded. I am with you Applejack.”

“And A-A-Ah am with you Dj Pon 3.” It is clear Applejack is crying for now feeling the effects of commitment. She now understand what commitment is and what’s insulting to this feeling is the fact she feels it now with Dj Pon 3 instead of feeling it with Rarity but Applejack is stupid as Dj Pon 3 said earlier and even stupid ponies can change for stupid ponies have feelings too they just hadn’t been listening to them in their blindness of stupidity.

“Thank you, Dj Pon 3.”

“You’re welcome Applejack.”

May change have its due on Applejack.

***

To what may be seen as a regular thing now. Running Sun has invited Lyra Heartstrings to another pleasant picnic to the park again to have his fill in the time he loves spending with the mare who loves his older sister. They of course, laughed, ate, talked, and did a quick fifty piece puzzle, now they’re back to talking under the warmth of Celestia’s sun and Lyra being curious by something asks Running Sun a question. “Running Sun.”

“Yes Lyra?”

“I want to ask you this weird question.”

Running Sun does a one syllable laugh. “There’s no such thing as a weird question Lyra unless it’s about dissecting cats and why they smell so good.”

“What?”

“What?” Running Sun repeats. “Hehe, science class Lyra.”

“Okay.” Lyra prepares her questions by taking a deep breath. “Your father…” But suddenly pauses when she ushers that word that she herself murdered.
“What about my pa Lyra?”

“Do you have a loving relationship with him?”

“Well of course I have a strong relationship with my pa Lyra, he’s my pa he has always taken care of me.”

“How?” Lyra asks.

“What do you mean by how Lyra? Didn’t you spend time with your pa?”

“Tell him the glory of the price the stallion paid for killing your mother; tell him how you avenged your mother.” Whispers the angel of death. “Tell him about the powerful mare you are!

“A little bit.” Lyra responds.

“What happened to him?”

Lyra breaks eye contact when the voice of the villainess angel whispers again in her galaxy. “H-h-he died.”

“Oh…” Running Sun takes Lyra’s body movements as a sign of sadness. “Are you okay Lyra?”
“No.” The Unicorn mare shakes her head. “I-I…he, he died of strangulation my father when I was child and he, my mom died then I, father died.” Lyra stops herself for she might end up saying the things the angel of death wants her to say. “I miss mom and I feel guilty for dad’s strangulation.”

“Hey Lyra don’t be sad.” The young stallion embraces Lyra. “You were only a child as you say, it’s okay don’t cry. You miss them, I understand. Uh, I too will cry if my pa died of strangulation.”

“Push him away Lyra for he will make you weak.” The angel of death snarls its displeasure into the core of Lyra’s galaxy.

Lyra with her free will embraces the stallion too for she begins to feel what a brother is, being born an only child there is a gap normal for only children to yearn for the love of a sister or brother can provide and Lyra is no different, she doesn’t see Running Sun as a cute, young stallion that admires her she sees him as brother she never had. “Thank you, Running Sun.”

Running Sun gently laughs to hear Lyra’s soft touch of happiness in her voice. “You’re welcome.”

One more thing. “Running Sun?”

“Yes Lyra?”

“I love you…I love you…I-I love you as the brother I never had.” Lyra tightens her embrace. “I love you my dear brother.”

***
“Another operation my son?” Redheart stops her affection when presented with two plates of tarnished gray plates of metal. “What are these metal plates?”

“It’s valyrian steel Redheart blessed with Chero blood making it completely impenetrable to spears and magic.” The reason why these plates are not shiny like his armor because Gold Sky hasn’t covered them with silver therefore this is pure valyrian steel unlike the alloys his armor is made of.

“And what do you want me to with them my son?” Redheart takes hold of one of the plates and picks it up. “It’s very thin but yet I can’t bend it!”

“I want you to put one in front of my heart and put the second one in my back so I won’t be killed if they try to spear me from behind. Oh use my scars as points of reference.” Gold Sky magically levitates a surgical scalpel. “This is will be quick. Please do this for your son Redheart, do so his heart won’t be the end of him.”

*sigh* “All right let’s get this over with my son.” First she kisses Gold Sky’s forehead and starts by opening up the scar over his heart to place the first plate there to ensure that her son will never die again.

Meanwhile in the Crystal Empire, Princess Cadance wipes her brow of sweat even though there isn’t sweat. “The window of that dream I had closed halfway, the plates will protect him but the fight between him and Luna will be never ending if I fail to protect him and Gilda. Thank you, Redheart for doing what you’re doing right now.”

***
In the Griffon Republic.
A female waltzes out of her father’s closet wearing his helmet while donning a black cape. “My, don’t I look good for a Marine.” She twirls around in front of the mirror. “Just like dad.”

Her father walks in to seek privacy so he can meditate for the scars of war are knocking of the door of mind. “What!? Lucy take that helmet off right now!” He scowls in discontent. “Give me that! Now take off that towel, it’s not a cape and you’re too old to be doing this!”

“It’s the black cape dad.” Lucy points out.

“That’s not a black cape Lucy!”

“It is dad.” She takes it off and hands it to her father. “There’s something I wanted to tell you but I couldn’t find the right time.”

The father feels the cape and it feels like the one he has hanging in the very back of his closet. “No…!” He goes in to see if his black cape isn’t hanging but to the fuel the fear growing inside of him the black cape is still hanging there. “Don’t tell me.”

“I followed in your footsteps dad; I am a Marine like you.” Lucy smiles thinking dad will be glad to see her following in his footsteps.

The father falls to his knees, slams his on the floor, and growls the same way a lion will growl. “Why have you done this! Why did you have to follow my footsteps in something that can kill you!”

“But dad you’re a soldier so why can’t I be a soldier like you?”

“BECAUSE YOU’RE MY DAUGHTER THAT’S WHY! I FOUGHT A WAR TO PROTECT YOU NOT SO YOU CAN FOLLOW IN MY FOOTSTEPS! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO SEE YOUR BROTHERS DIE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!”

“What’s going on here?” The mother comes in after catching ear of the yelling.

“YOU!” Growls the father. “You talked her into this!”
“But dad!” The daughter tries to explain herself. “She said you will honored to see me wearing the black cape…”

“GET OUUUT!!” The roar of the mighty lion from the father sends the daughter out. “Not you!” His wife stays put. “Just because she’s strong spirited it does not mean she can face the horror of war and you as mother don’t you love your daughter!”

“Of course I love my daughter and I will encourage her to follow her heart even if you don’t approve of it.”

The husband slowly and with a force of deadliness being displayed in his brown eyes approaches his wife making her tremble with uncertainty causing her to take one step back. “To think the griffon I married will be a fool in the life of our only child.” He turns around and leaves.

“What are you going to the do?” Asks the wife.

“To do something I’ll regret but will ensure the life of my daughter.” He walks past his wife and flies out of his house to go to the one place he thought he will never set foot in again.

In the military base, Staff Sergeant Ramirez sits behind his desk reading some documents regarding the progress of the President’s treatment program for the veterans. Ever since his lung got stabbed in the last battle the doctors had no choice but to put him out of commission and into a desk job. The griffon didn’t mind, he did his part in the war, did his duty, got his share of wounds, saved some brothers, got a purple heart, and hung up his black cape knowing that once a Marine always a Marine. *Ting* The little bell on his desk rang taking his attention off of the documents. “Huh? Oh Sergeant Jorah what are you doing here? I thought you hung up your cape and signed your discharge papers.”

“That I did Staff Sarge Ramirez but I decided to reenlist again just to do my part once more.” Already he has a pen in hand to sign whatever paper is pushed in front of him.

Ramirez on the other hand or…just hand, pushes no paper. “Jorah didn’t your birthday pass during the war?”

“Yes it did.”

“And if I remember right, officially you’re over the hill.” Ramirez hears the plastic pen break in Jorah’s hand. “You’re past your prime.”

Yet you let females join the Marines even through less than one third will last the first two weeks of training.” He seizes a document that says a soldier decided to rejoin. “I may be over the hill that does not mean I’m incapable of fighting. I can still fight and I can still serve unlike you staff sarge.”

*Scoff* “Damn it! Shut your frakken mouth Jorah, protocol states you cannot be in military anymore.” Ramirez lays his hand on the document Jorah has.
“Frak protocol! Are you going to stop a father from protecting his only child in the battlefield!”

“Wha, wait a minute.” Ramirez opens up a binder to find a name of a griffon who enlisted. “Let me see, let me see, let me see. Where’s that frakken page?” A finger scrolls down until the eyes sees the name he figures is why Jorah is here. “Lucy Mount…oh my Great Spirit, your daughter has joined the marines.”

“Here.” Jorah took advantage of Ramirez being busy looking into the binder, signed the paper and slid it in front of Ramirez. “I can still fight Ramirez.”

Just before leaving.

“Hey do you still have your cape Jorah?” Ramirez needed to ask this question before pushing the paper forward.

“Once a Marine always a Marine, how can you forget that Ramirez and no need to fill me in the details, I know tonight we will depart for Fu’gxi.”


***
In the war room where the President, Vice President, General, Sec Def, and the old member of congress go over the terms delivered to them by a female griffon from sovereign nation of Airdor.
“Looks like the Queen of Airdor heard of the defeat inflicted upon Hajazar and does not want to face the wrath of the Republic’s Vanguard hehehe, she’s using her head, good girl, good girl.” Ronald smiles in a pause from reading the treaty. “And to show her unbreakable willingness to follow the treaty she has sent her most beautiful daughter to marry me and establish a family line with the President of the Repub, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHAT!!” Ronald reread the treaty. “A marriage to ensure peace! What the frak! Kate, you have reading glasses so you read it.” He notices the old member of congress holding a bottle of wine. “Give me that!”

“Ho, ho this is funny!” Oliver couldn’t help but laugh at Ronald’s own little piece of mayhem.

“Congratulations Ronald, you got yourself a bride.” Kate also laughs.

“B-but I don’t want a bride! I want Airdor to fear the Republic! Hey stop laughing this isn’t funny, I mean it! It’s not funny!!” Hard to believe the president is starting to sound like a pouty child.

“Well if you don’t marry her daughter and word reaches the Queen she will be offended that you rejected the most beautiful griffon of Airdor.” Kate turns to her head to see if the griffon really is beautiful. “Dang, she’s really beautiful.”

“I can give two feces if the queen gets offended! Why do I have to marry her and more importantly why does she have to marry me! I-I bet she doesn’t want to marry me!” Ronald asks the griffon to join them. “Do you want to marry me??”

“It will be my honor to marry you.” Replies the beauty.

“Haha see what did I tell you she doesn’t want to marry say what…??” Ronald goes speechless.

“She said yes Ronald.” Sec Def takes hold of the treaty. “Hey! The Queen will be here in one week to attend the wedding.” He takes off his monocle. “You can’t walk away from this one Mr. President.”

“Ugh!” Ronald chugs down the bottle of wine.

Suddenly as if this marriage isn’t bad enough, the beautiful griffon will say something that will rattle Ronald Madison’s core. “I see a former assassin…” Interrupted.

“Yes, yes! I will marry you uhhhh.”

“Emilie. My name is Emilie.” This beautiful griffon is the color of the clouds, her feathers even shine like the moon when the light is shined upon them, her eyes speak radiance like Princess Celestia herself.

“Emilie, I shall be your husband and you shall be my wife and together though it may take time, a lot of time, we shall bond.” The President kneels down, take’s Emilie’s hand, and kisses it.

“Wow…talk about a change of heart.” Kate never thought Ronald Madison just saying yes from out of the blue.
Oliver came by and patted Ronald’s back. “Congrats Mr. President you got yourself a Mrs. And to Emilie I hope he proves to be a good husband.”

“Thank you, General of the Republic.” Emilie grasps the hand of her groom and smiles at him.

Ronald being who he is more concerned about the fact this griffon knew he was once an assassin and nearly told everyone about which can force him to retire early in the last year of his term. “How the hell did she know I was an assassin!!?

Emilie’s beautiful green eyes look into Ronald’s eyes. “Because my dear groom I’m a telepath.

Ronald’s tail goes between his legs causing his hand that’s grasped by Emilie to squeeze hers. “You can read my mind!?”

“Yes my dear groom I can.”

“Aww look at them holding hands! It’s so cute.” Dotes Kate.

With this knowledge at hand the President needs to first question he asked her. “So do you really want to marry me?”

Yes.”

“Why!?”

“Because when I was a child I dreamed a dream where one day I will marry a leader who’s not only brave but repentant of the sins he committed for gold and puts the lives the subjects who follow him before his. You are that leader Ronald and I am more than willing to marry you. It’s been my life dream.” Emilie truly is being sincere to her groom who now is squeezing her hand.

Having never been in love or know how he can experience Love, is feeling some butterflies broke out of their cocoons in his stomach and do what butterflies normally do in stomachs, flutter around. Ronald wants some time alone though to accept the fact he’s being given Love. This is Love, it doesn’t feel like the satisfaction he once felt when he got the gold for completing a contract, nor does it feel like winning the presidency, and it does not feel like victory over the fascists. Love feels like…a unexplainable feeling of the future. A feeling there will be happiness and experience in this new emotion. “I am getting married.” Ronald is speaking his thoughts out loud. “I’m going to have a Mrs. B-by my side. I am getting married for the first time in my entire life! Why am I feeling so weird?”

The old member of Congress takes his turn to speak. “Because Mr. President, you’re excited and feel you are not worthy of a beauty like her. I mean look at her! Put her in the same room with my wife and she’ll start getting jealous. Hehehe, ahem, anyway, this is just a huge step you’re taking Mr. President, a step you will never forget.”

Everyone congratulates the new couple but Oliver knowing what’s coming tonight leaves to get the rest he’ll need. At arriving home he hugs his son and kisses his wife.
“Valerie from now on do not think of ever asking Gold Sky to protect me because you went too far asking him to fight. So please don’t do that again he’s on the thin line and I don’t want him to be taken away from his daughter.”

Valerie only nods.
“Come, let’s us enjoy dinner and our time together.” Oliver sits down after Jonathan and Valerie sit down.

*Hour later*

With the light of the full moon shining through the window of his room, Oliver wakes up and looks over to his sleeping wife who has her wing covering him. “My dear wife, I will return and we shall kiss.” Gently Oliver kisses his wife’s cheek and gets up from bed to see his son. “My son, don’t fear be brave I love you very much and maybe when I return you can call out to that pony you admire so much.” He kisses his son’s forehead. “I love you my son.”

Oliver dons his armor, grabs his golden cape, but before stepping out of his dwelling he looks back to say good bye once more. “I loveyou my hearts.” He jumps up into the air and flies to the military base.

“Oliver!” Valerie suddenly awakens to see her husband before he departs sadly it’s too late.
“Mommy?” Jonathan comes into the room. “Daddy left already did he?”
“Yes my son he left already so come it will be okay.” Valerie takes her son into her arms to comfort him. “It will be okay my son, it will be okay.”

Sons kiss their parents good bye, daughters kiss their parents goodbye, Husbands kiss their families, wives kiss their families, Fathers kiss their children, and Mothers kiss their children before departing into the night, every one of them know what they’re leaving behind but for knowing what they’re leaving behind is their reason to get up tonight and board the massive zeppelin landing craft. Lucy takes her place in the zeppelin, feeling rather tense for her destination she’s heading to is one where the griffon are well seasoned warriors and very honorable not to a flaw but honorable in carrying out their sublime methods to prisoners of war. She then sees a griffon with his head lowered approach her.

“Is this seat taken?” The griffon asks.
“No, no, it isn’t so go ahead.” Something about that voice sounds really familiar. “Why are you staring at the ground?”
“Because I want my daughter to know she will have somebody watching over her in the battlefield.” The soldier lifts up his head to reveal his face.
*gasp* “Dad!”
“Yes it’s me Lucy, I’m a Marine again…”
“Why are you here dad!?” Lucy rudely interrupts her father.
Jorah places his arm over the shoulders of his only child. “What kind of a father will I be if I don’t protect you in the battlefield…Lucy, you are my only child and I love you with all my heart, please understand why I’m doing this. I and your mother cannot outlive you.” Jorah fakes a cough so his voice won’t crack. “Stay by my side. I’m ordering you as a sergeant, PVT. Lucy.”
“I will dad.” Lucy gets father’s arm off her shoulders and tightly grasps his hand like she did when she was child and was flying with him in the early periods of flight. “Thank you dad, I-I can never have a more loving father than you.”

The massive zeppelin landing craft takes off for Fu’gxi.

***

“There my son, the plates are in and as you asked me to I pressed my scalpel over your scar.”

“And?” Gold Sky asks, awaiting to hear the results if the plates will successfully protect his heart.

“The blade broke.”

Gold Sky sighs in relief. “That’s good to hear.” Before Redheart can tell what’s he going to do he has his arms wrapped around her. “You don’t know how I can thank for doing what you did.” Of course he smells her hair. “Oh I miss your scent Redheart, I miss your scent.”

“You’re welcome my son.” Redheart picks up her nose to smell his hair. “My son, your hair smells so different and so, so heavenly.”

After a few minutes both walk out of Rarity’s room to join the rest waiting for them in the dining room. Gilda still having her face covered by the shawl quietly gasps to see her father, leaps up and almost tackles him as she embraces him. “Daddy are you feeling okay?”

Gold Sky waits until Gilda is finished hugging him. “I’m all right my lovely daughter.” Meanwhile Redheart is rubbing her head against his neck. “Gilda, this is Redheart. She delivered me when I was born and she’s very loving like me, please put trust into her and love her just like I do.” Gold Sky pauses to kiss Redheart on the head. “Redheart before you ask what I know you’re going to ask Gilda will tell you everything.”

“Father?” Gilda tilts her head with her left eyebrow arched up. “What do you want me to tell her?”

“Tell her how my infinite Love for you didn’t stop me from failing you. Tell her everything, from the Razor to identity that you developed in my absence.” Gold Sky with is wings nudges both of them out of the dining room where now there’s only Rarity and Sweetie Belle. “Little sister how about you join them, OH! And wash your hooves too since you touched my guts.”

“Oh yeah almost forgot about that.” Sweetie Belle washes her hooves before joining Redheart and Gilda in the living room.

Now that’s it only Rarity and Gold Sky in the dining room so the stallion instantly hugs her.
“Brother why did you have Gilda fill in Redheart about everything when I thought it will be you?” Rarity asks.

“I just needed to get them away to make sure they won’t hear what we’re going to talk about right now.” Gold Sky let’s go of big sister now. “Question is, are you ready to hear what we’re going to talk about?”

“You know I’m ready brother.” Rarity lays a hoof on Gold Sky’s left shoulder.

Before answering Gold Sky lays a hoof on Rarity’s right shoulder.

“It’s time we face our enemy.”

---

Chapter. 68- A day with Rainbow Dash. The Alpha Wolf against the Dire Wolf and little Fox.

"You want a fight Twilight! Well you just got one!!" Rarity declares as her horn glows brightly.

"Is this all you two got!" Twilight strikes the Gold Sky and blocks a bolt of magic from Rarity.

"Look at me Twilight Sparkle. LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE!" Gold Sky's eyes flash two times and unleashes beams of powerful magic onto Twilight's face.


My dearest readers I apologize for making you wait a bit too much because I'm been to busy to post this chapter and really excited for season 4 of Game of Thrones and also saddened when I realized the six or five now may never be reunited ever again. Again I apologized for making you wait too much.

Also in case some of you don't know what the Electra Complex is-It's when the daughter see's competes with the mother for the Love and Affection of the Father.

In chapter. 65 (Rarity's and Rainbow Dash's strong Love and The Plea of the Griffon.) The song Luna was singing is from the Japanese band V6 and it's called, Change the World. I heard this awhile back when I was listening to a Japanese Radio station on the Itunes radio thing and believe me, I simply clicked on the first Japanese radio station I found. In fact I even took a screenshot so I can know the name of the song and won't forget because I knew I will forget the name of the song. Here's the link to the screenshot. Link

PreviousChapters Next