• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,512 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,512

PreviousChapters Next
Plan in the Night brings Realization at Dawn.

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust

By.FoxofRarity

Chapter. 27




Disclaimer- My little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.



Victorious placed a hoof over her chest, at seeing the beautiful ring. She always wanted to get married but almost every stallion she met considered her crazy whenever she explained her plan of getting immortality. Until she met Augustus in the Royal court, he too believed that mortal ponies can somehow obtain immortality.


Augustus with all his heart believed in the words of Socrates that his soul is immortal, but the souls of the righteous are Divine and Immortal. So for many years he tried being righteous, however his heart is dark with a thirst to get whatever he needs or wants by any unorthodox means and plagued with dreadful pride.


Both found that together what they had in common united them in quest to find immortality and extract it for themselves, even though they will not be divine like Princess Luna, Celestia, and Candance. They will at least be immortal which is better than nothing.

“Yes.” Victorious kissed Augustus on the head.

The other ponies saw Augustus on his knees and Victorious smiling at him, they started to clap their hooves for the young engaged couple.

“So when should we set the wedding date?”

Victorious smugly answered with a reply that will remind him about their new feature even though it is unnecessary.
“Whenever you want, after all, we now have all the time of the world.”

***
Rarity’s eyes remained opened. Physical and Mental torture now have a new meaning, being a victim of Twilight’s lust is hurting. But being forced to perform loving intimacy to her is much worse. Forced against her will and forced to break her own promise. Can this world be any more of a cruel reality when such crimes will go unpunished because one has a unique ability to make any thought happen.

“And to think I wanted to fall in love with you once, Twilight. But my intuition kept warning me about something dark in you…your little dark heart…and I can’t even stab it because I look up to you. ” Rarity said within her mind, but her mind quickly went blank when Twilight’s head moved lightly across her chest, Rarity’s thoughts resumed once seeing Twilight cuddle closer to her and sleeping with a smile on her lips.

However, the smile on Twilight’s lips did not reflect the dream playing in her mind. This dream did not have Rarity, like in the dreams she dreamt many times in previous nights. Instead this dream had a fiend. A fiend who came down from the sky in a sphere of shining silver.

“You crossed the one line that shouldn’t be crossed, you must pay for what you’ve done and I will enjoy having your blood on my hooves and being the last thing you see as your heart beats for the last time”

Twilight’s eyes opened slightly. Second time she had a dream that hit close to home, Twilight didn’t believe that dreams sometimes have special meanings. All she could believe right now is Rarity sleeping with her and breathing in the wonderful scent of generosity.

Twilight admired the beauty of Rarity’s white coat. It signifies purity, beauty and strength. Twilight remembered the first time she met Rarity, hearing Rarity’s voice talk about getting down the absolute details reminded her of the perfection of getting her cutie mark. That voice…oh my Celestia it can mesmerize Twilight if she just closed her eyes and relaxed. Twilight remembered back when Rarity and the rest of her friends wanted the second ticket to the Grand Galloping gala. When Rarity took her out of the rain and took her to the Carousel boutique, she was quite stunned at Rarity’s creativity in the simple prototype gala dress. But what Twilight remembered most was the moment when Rarity took her head into her arms and held it tight. Even Rarity’s strong grip is soft and loving. It was that moment when Twilight developed her first feeling for Rarity. Just like lust developed slowly into her mind.

Lust has no boundaries it infiltrates the strongest of minds and desecrate it with darkness and vulgar thoughts of satisfying heinous needs.

Twilight’s right ear picked up Rarity’s beating heart.
Dum-dum…dum-dum…dum-dum…dum-dum…dum-dum…
A nice intermediate pace, not slow, not fast. Rarity’s heart sounds so beautiful.

“One day you will be mine, I will have your heart Rarity, it will no longer belong to Applejack who in the first place isn’t worthy of your love…she is only with you because of your looks. I will cherish your heart, just like I cherish you, Rarity.” Twilight said to herself before finally falling back to sleep on Rarity’s chest.

Rarity just can’t sleep…because her rapist is sleeping on her chest and smells of lavender perfume.

***
“What did you mean it’s your fault, Luna?” Rainbow Dash asked.

Princess Luna knew how much Rainbow Dash cherished every friend she had and Gold Sky is no exception.

“Rainbow I…I… *deep breath* I don’t know how to make your immortal.” Luna painfully admitted.

Rainbow tilted her head. How can Luna not know how to make her immortal if she is almost as wise as Princess Celestia, if that is true than can the same be said for Shining Armor?

“Than what about Shining Armor! I’m sure Princess Mi Amore whatever, made him immortal!” Rainbow voiced loudly at Luna.

Luna shook her head. “Shining Armor is not immortal yet, Cadance simply placed an age delaying spell on him. It slows his aging to the point where one hundred years will only make Shining Armor age one month.”


Rainbow still didn’t believe Luna’s reply. Because Gold Sky was able to make Octavia immortal…if he was able to make Octavia immortal then how come Cadance can’t make Shining Armor immortal and Luna make her immortal.

“What about Octavia huh!? She’s immortal, how the hell is she immortal while Shining Armor is not and you can’t make me Immortal! I-I don’t want to leave you! Tell me NOW!”

Suddenly Luna’s eyes closed and she started to keep herself from crying. Her body trembled violently while her wings went limp and fell to the ground.

Rainbow will know.
“Gold Sky somehow found a way to make Octavia immortal. I-I originally planned in asking him how he did it, so I can do the same for you but now I’ll never get find out how he did it. Rainbow you don’t know about the pain I am feeling right now…” Rainbow interrupted her.

“You’ll never find out? Did you and Gold Sky get into some kind of a huge argument that he’ll no longer talk to you? Did he really hurt you? Please Luna is there any way I can help?” Rainbow got close to Luna and softly nuzzled her.


“We did not get into an argument…Rainbow, you know it’s my duty to protect Equestria from any threat…including Gold Sky.” Luna waited for Rainbow’s reaction.

Rainbow did not understand how Gold Sky became a threat, she remembered Applejack saying that he didn’t even try defending himself when Applejack tried beating him to death, that Alicorn always turned the other cheek. Rainbow didn’t understand why, but she remembered seeing his eyes changing colors once when somepony wronged Octavia.

“What did you do to Gold Sky?”

Luna frowned…Rainbow will become scared of her.
“I ordered my commandos to end his life.”

Rainbow gasped, never had she ever heard of a death sentence being ordered to anypony. But why will Luna order her commandos to take out Gold Sky. It makes no sense at all, like Pinkie Pie burning her cupcakes or Twilight ignoring a book.

“Y-you killed him…?” Fear started to engulf Rainbow.

Luna saw Rainbow slowly backing away from her, she expected this from Rainbow.
“I had to. Somepony attacked Octavia causing him to break out of the brig and go protect Octavia…” Interrupted once again.

“So you killed him because he went to protect Octavia!?”

“Rainbow you must understand…”

“No Luna! How can I understand that you killed a friend of mine who only wanted to protect his wife from somepony who attacked her! What gives you the right to kill him! Wouldn’t you protect me if somepony attacked me!!?”

Luna answered promptly.
“Rainbow you know I’ll anything to protect you but Gol…”

“THEN WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!! WHY!! IS PROTECTING THE PONY YOU LOVE AN INSTANT PATHWAY TO DEATH …” Luna will not allow more pain of her decision prick her body.

“BECAUSE HE LEFT ME NO OTHER CHOICE!!” Luna boomed in the Royal Canterlot voice.

Rainbow’s ears dropped, she now became fully afraid of the mare she loved.

Luna sensed Rainbow’s fear but still went on. “Gold Sky became almost identical to Nightmare Moon…he had massive anger, sadness…and hate. I wanted to stop him but I feared if I did, he can somehow unleash my corrupted side and cause me to turn back into Nightmare Moon. So I dispatched Lakota squad. I didn’t want to, I just did it to protect Equestria. I felt my connection to his mind fade away, telling me his life ended. I killed my best friend…he looked up to me and I killed him. His sparkling blood will always be on my hooves along with Octavia being CURSED with immortality. But today I found out something that stabbed me like a meteor hitting my moon…Octavia is pregnant and I killed her child’s daddy. Sadly, Gold Sky never knew that Octavia is pregnant.”

Rainbow frowned and realized that Luna’s duty comes before anything including friendship. Giving that order to her commandos must have been the hardest decision she ever made.

“Gold Sky loved children…especially Scootaloo. I…” Rainbow couldn’t find any more words.

Luna slowly approached Rainbow to comfort her. But when she placed a hoof on Rainbow’s shoulder, Rainbow slapped it away. “Go away…now!”

“I’m sorry Rainbow…I truly am.”

Rainbow scoffed. “No you’re not. You shouldn’t be apologizing to me, you should be apologizing to Octavia. Now please leave Luna, I want to be alone and I need time to think.” Rainbow got on the bed and turned her back to Luna.

Luna sighed and kissed Rainbow on the head before leaving. After Luna closed the door to her room, her mind made sense of Rainbow’s words.
“It all makes sense now, I am not sorry until I apologize to Octavia. But that will have to wait until dawn when she wakes up.” Luna went outside to fly about in the night sky.

Rainbow Dash couldn’t cry for Gold Sky, Rarity must know about the death of her brother so first thing she’ll do tomorrow is tell Rarity.

And forgive Luna.


***

Fluttershy left the library to go back to her cottage. She had some planning to do and it will involve making Rarity pay for what she’s done to Twilight. Fluttershy knew Rarity very well, everything she likes and loves, her daily routine, her favorite food, Sweetie Belle, and most of her private life.

Fluttershy figured it will be easy peasy to harm Rarity. But not physically, after all Rarity is her friend. So Fluttershy decided Rarity will be punished with guilt by seeing the hurt emotions of a certain purple dragon.
“Spike, I know how much you cherish Rarity. It could be deep infatuation or love for Rarity, but she doesn’t feel the same for you. Don't get wrong she cares about you and loves you as a dear friend. But that is where she only thinks of you. Oh Spike I really wish I didn’t have to show you the truth like this. Having you lay your eyes on Twilight whom you see as your sister in bed with the most beautiful pony in Equestria will enlighten you. Your mind will be shattered because you will not be able to think straight and you will be hurt, but that is what life is sometimes. We get hurt, we heal, get hurt again, heal once more, and so on in this unending cycle of life. But you Spike well...it’s good to have you here.” Fluttershy sat on her couch and softly stroked Spike’s head.

Earlier in the day he came by to ask Fluttershy a question about taking care of Pee Wee but he saw that she wasn’t there, so he decided to leave. But he caught sight of Fluttershy's seal balancing a ball on his nose, Spike went over to see what other tricks the seal can do. Pretty soon Spike ended up playing with all the animals, until he tired himself out. Fluttershy found him when she came back home after being ordered by Twilight's telepathy. She saw most of her animals sleeping around Spike to keep him warm. Carefully she picked him up to bring him inside before freeing herself from Twilight's magic.

An innocent soul now being forced in the crossfire of lust, Spike cherished Rarity very much; to the point where not a night will go by in which he doesn't dream of her. Spike adored Rarity very much. When Rarity came along with Rainbow Dash and Twilight to save him from the three teenage dragons. It touched him. But when Rarity declared a mighty threat to the three dragons. It impacted him. After that event Spike thought more of Rarity, more than just a pony just as he is a dragon. He thought of a future in which both of them will live together happy, like in the endings he read many times in novels. Such bliss Spike had whenever an image of Rarity flashed in his mind.

Unfortunately all his dreams will be murdered because the truth will be shown to him. This time Spike can't blame Blueblood for keeping Rarity away from him. But nor will he ever blame Rarity...he cares for her that much.

Fluttershy went upstairs to her room to start planning the exact time in which she'll send Spike to the library and find Twilight in bed with Rarity.

Then she'll make her move unto Twilight and if that doesn't work then Rarity's favorite dress will meet it's end.

The night just started and Lust tightened it's grip around Fluttershy's heart.

But unlike Twilight, Fluttershy's mind has control over the lust in her heart.

***

Dawn

***


Princess Celestia opened her eyes. The night is nearing it's end and the sun must be risen to its rightful place. Carefully she tried to get up from bed without waking Octavia, but Celestia saw that she is too close to Octavia.

Octavia felt the soft stirring so she opened her eyes.

The Gray mare smiled at seeing the her heart and her pulse lying next to her.
"Gold Sky...you never left me!"

"Uh oh!" Celestia thought.

Octavia grabbed Celestia's head and with full love kissed her.

A line of red streaked across Celestia's face, she couldn't absorb the fact that right now Octavia is kissing her because Octavia thinks Gold Sky is with her. Celestia stayed still to allow Octavia finish kissing her.

"I can't deny myself the truth...she is a good a kisser." Celestia admitted.

Octavia finished her affectionate love and moved away from Celestia.

"Octavia..."

The gray mare tilted her head. "Gold Sky what happened to your voice? You sound like Celli?"

"Octavia that is because it is me, Celli. Wake up because you are still dreaming a hurtful dream." Octavia blinked her eyes a couple of times, Gold Sky disappeared from her vision, while Celestia became clear. Octavia's eyes widened. "Oh my goodness! Your majesty I-I-I didn't mean kiss you! I am so sorry! Please don't be mad at me!" Pleaded Octavia.

Celestia got off the bed.
"It's alright Octavia, you were dreaming of him. It's only natural for one to see their deceased true love, you stay here as long as you want if you feel your emotions taking over. I hope you can join me for breakfast, though." After saying when needed to be said, Celestia flew out of the room to raise her sun. As she flew Celestia placed a hoof on her lips. This marked the third time that somepony kissed her.

***

Fluttershy opened one of Spike's eyes. The stare did its work, Spike woke up and without even taking regard of where he slept last night, he left the cottage to make his way to the library.

Rarity felt the power of the morning sun rising, she didn't sleep at all but Twilight did.

Spike got home and went upstairs to wake up Twilight because he felt so compelled to do so.
He opened the door. Rarity gasped! "Hey Twilight rise and shine! It's a per...er...er. Rarity..." The hurt in his voice carved itself into Rarity's mind.

Spike slapped himself a couple of times hoping this will wake him up from this dream.

The sounds of the slaps woke Twilight up. " *Loud yawn* Morning already?" Twilight instinctively kissed Rarity good morning.

Spike saw what Fluttershy needed him to see. "Rarity...Twilight. Rarity..." Tears formed in his eyes. "Rarity are you, are you w-with Twilight? Rarity I-I thought we...I...together." Spike screamed in pain.

"Spike, I can explain!" Rarity desperately voiced.

"EXPLAIN WHAT! That all this time you've been using me! All this time you let me develop deep feelings for you and you decided to be with Twilight...MY SISTER! Rarity, I thought we could one day be together. But I guess you never cared!" Spike snorted out some steam from his nostrils.

Twilight looked up, her heart skipped a beat at seeing Spike in tears. "Oh Spike! This isn't what you think it is!" Twilight tried to calm Spike down.

"No? THEN WHAT IS IT THEN!! Why are you in bed with Rarity, huh!? Why!? You just kissed her right now and you have the audacity to tell me it isn't what it seem it is! You knew how much I cared for Rarity, shouldn't that made you think twice before hitting on Fair Rarity! Twilight...you of all ponies, why are you doing this to me! Stabbing me in the back!" Spike broke down.

Rarity jumped of the bed to comfort her Spiky-Wikey. "Spike please listen me! I never wanted to hurt you, I care about you very much but..." Spike placed a hand over her mouth.

"But what!? That you're too good to me and I'm a dragon and you're pony. Don't touch me! What you are doing right now is hurting me. By telling me that you never bothered letting me down softly and never tried telling me that your heart belongs to Twilight...! Twilight, I never expected this from you. You gutless wretch!" Twilight's jaw dropped at hearing the insult. "Both of you I care about very and now both of you just stabbed me in the heart without even bothering to twist the knife..." Spike turned and ran out of the library.

He ran and he ran.

"Spike it's rude to keep a lady waiting!"

His mind played the memories he cherished.

"Fighting's not really my thing, I'm more into fashion, but I'll rip you to pieces if you touch one scale on his cute little head!"

His body started changing.

" Aaaaah, Spike! Save me!"

Spike no longer ran on two legs, he now started to run on all fours.

"Yes. It was you who stopped... w-well you, from destroying Ponyville. You are my hero, Spikey-wikey!"

Spike let out a cry.

"You leave him alone, Rainbow Dash!... And for that you'll get the finest reward. This is from me to you... Spike, you are such a little star that I had to make a little bow tie for you."

Spike started to grow bigger with each passing memory. Ponyville grew smaller behind him while the everfree forest grew larger in front of him. Spike ran inside the forest, his feet crushed some torn dried up timber wolf limbs and a cliff started to get closer as he ran. Spike didn't stop running.

"Rarity...I will cherish you and you will always be in my heart. I hope you can have my heart." Spike leaped off the cliff...


Suddenly a giant purple hand came up and grabbed the edge of the cliff.

A huge majestic wingless dragon climbed up. It roared the pain in its heart.

Spike transformed into the fearsome dragon. Not out of greed but out of heartbreak. However his roar alerted a all too familiar hydra, Spike did not know he just wandered into the hydra's territory.

The four headed creature rose from its swampy home and growled at Spike. Well except the head that's second from the far right, because it was off cue.

Spike extended his claws. He needed to take out his anger on something and this hydra is the perfect candidate.

The Hydra charged.

Spike followed suite.

---


I am trying to make each chapter longer, but as you can already tell...I had a busy work week. Yeah, this week was very hectic.

Chapter. 28

The Blood. The Heart. The Love. For and By Rarity and Spike.

PreviousChapters Next