• Published 10th Mar 2016
  • 3,020 Views, 47 Comments

Helpful Ex(dis)tractions: - Silver Malice



Nurse Redheart is asked to help fill in for a special duty during a staff shortage. One that will test how strong and dedicated to duty she really is.

Comments ( 9 )

This chapter was awesome. It was really sweet how Redheart went from pissed to happy and how Form went from nervous to comfortable as both found each other and spent their time hugging and expressing how they pleased themselves thinking of each other. Fine Print dolling herself up and the reaction of Redheart and Trenderheart was funny and I got to say that the clop scene between Red and Fine was hot, though I'm surprised Red was quite submissive when Fine decided to once again take the lead. Hope the next time those two get frisky Red becomes more dominant and gives some. The scene with the janitors cleaning the mess and then deciding to get it on with each other was hilarious. I'll be honest, the scene with Ghoul was unnerving due to how unusual the guy is compared to the other characters. Anyway, I loved the chapter. Hope the next one comes soon to see Form and Red express their love for each other.

7400888 I'm happy that chapter was favorable to you :)

I always love reading this story I hope to see more soon.

7416042 Got it fixed... took a while my gdocs were unresponsive for the whole day.

I would love to see a side chapter where Red pays Fine Print back for her efforts....and then some

the next one will be out soon.

*Sees date chapter was posted*

Well, gotta admit. This isn't the longest delay I've seen 'soon' refer to. Probably top 5. Was really liking this story too, so hope it gets picked back up again sometime.

8231707
LegionofPony and I have had a hard time getting time to work together given that he has to deal with commissions and etc. i am working on the chapters right now along with several others so as soon as we can we'll bring more. thanks for your patience and support.

8232379 Perfectly understandable, just though it was amusing.

Are we ever going to get the next chapter? To leave us hanging at this point is just cruel! Lol!

Login or register to comment