• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 1,594 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Destiny: Titans are Magic - TheLoneWanderer57



Three guardians are teleported onto a new planet after defeating Atheon, the keeper of time itself. This planet also happens to be inhabited by strange, sapient talking ponies. Its up to these guardians to save Equestria. (DestinyXMyLittlePony cross

  • ...
9
 11
 1,594

Chapter 7: Mission: Save Flutter-whatever her name is

~~On the hive mothership, headed for Equestria~~

["Sir, our first scout ships have landed, and our ogres have almost finished forming. Our full arrival time is estimated to be in about three days."], reported an acolyte.
["Good, good."] said the tall exalted hive knight. ["I, Urzok the Hated, swore to Crota that even if he failed to protect our home, I would conquer this planet, and grow our armies of immense power. There is nothing that will stop me from completing my duty!"] His voice echoed through the room in his large hive ship.
["Also, s-sir, there have been rumors that guardians are on this planet. One of the scout ships reported sightings of a human here. It indeed is very possible, because we failed to receive any more messages from the crashed ship since they sent the first transmission, and several guardians were said to have gotten lost in the Vault of Glasses portals, so who knows. But they should prove no match to us, even if they are a bit viscous, sire."] The commander thought about this for a few brief seconds, and contemplated the possible outcomes.
["Very well. I guess the guardian scum must always be involved with our plans in one way or another, whether we like it or not. But, I will not have them ruining our plans. We have come too far to stop now. We will invade this planet, and I will have their heads put on sticks!"]



"Blaze! Adrothe! Joah! Get up, Fluttershy needs us!!", said a panicked Twilight. "Some Pegasi heard her getting dragged into the Forest by some sort of monsters!" Blaze loudly burped, filling the room with the scent of sugar.
"Twilight, i'm sorry, but I honestly can't move. I had too many sweets..." Blaze dozed off halfway through his sentence. Then, Adrothe's systems started to boot up.
"Last night's level equivalence of fun was next to 0%. And Joah, get your fat butt up. If my electronics ears were not damaged by the sounds last night, I believe the ponies are in need of help." Recited Adrothe, loading his Thorn with ammunition.
"Fineee", said Joah, lifting his body off the bed and slipping his armor on.
"Thank you two, but we have to hurry! Fluttershy's in trouble!" As soon as Joah equipped his last piece of armor, they ran out the door, and into the woods they found themselves in their first day here.

The "Everfree Forest" was dark and besides brush and trees, empty. After searching for a few minutes, Adothe noticed a small cloud of smoke coming from the forest to their left.
"What's that!", called Joah, pointing at three dark figures, running through the forest. One seemed significantly larger than the others, and carrying some abnormal shape over its shoulder. The guardians and Twilight gave chase, as the the figures noticed them approaching, and ran even faster.
"They're speeding up, in order for us to actually catch up to these hive who have unlimited energy, we're going to need to accelerate our speed dramatically." Said Adrothe, focusing on his target. "If I get close enough, I might be able to use my target enhancer to lock my arm and fire my thorn at them while I'm running, but I'd need a clear path without all of this brush."
"I can do that! Here, get on this walkway!" Grunted Twilight, as she stopped running, and her horn started to glow purple like her coat. Seconds later, a clear path became visible just above the trees. Adrothe used his boost to hop up onto it, and sped up as soon as he had a flat surface to run on. Joah then got too tired, and stopped running on the ground. He pulled the Icebreaker off of his back, and tried to focus his aim on one of the aliens that was running, because he wanted to at least attempt to be useful. He wasn't a speed demon robot like Adrothe. If he pulled off this shot, he'd have the all-time record back at the Tower for distance. It was what, 2,000 yards? He lined up the minuscule crosshair as best he could on one of the smaller runners. He didn't want to shoot the pony, after all.

["We'll use this one to show to the boss, to prove to him this planet is no threat. We just need to get rid of these guardians, before there isn't anything left of us to show this little beast to Urzok." Said the largest shadowed figure.
["Yea-"] The smaller hive that attempted to agree was shot down, and its body was now far behind them.

"Yes!", yelled Joah in succession. "Got 'em." Joah then turned around to walk back towards Twilight. It was all up to Adrothe now. And if he failed, well, they'd just blame it on Blaze for not being there. Adrothe ran furiously, knowing his comrade's shot was pretty good, and would help him focus on one target at a time. As he approached the area above the hive, he could see one was a knight, who seemed to be hallowed, and a thrall following. They appeared to be heading towards another scouting ship, for that's what he assumed they were doing here. Maybe their ship crashed too hard and they need to use a different one to get back to their main ship? Wait. Main ship? If there are small pods as small as these, that means there must be some sort of mothership nearby on its way. If so, why? The ship they raided when they first arrived wasn't that big, so it wouldn't be worth coming back for alone. That serum he found, seemed to be some sort of new substance created by the hive. He finally cracked it open last night, while he waited for his friends at the party. There was only a small portion of the liquid inside, and it was black and gooey. After he touched it, he realized it was a living organism of a sort. Trying to neutralize it, he tore it apart into two pieces, but when he put them down they dragged back together. The monstrosity had to be invincible! If the Hive had more of this, and had the ability to control it, they would become unstoppable! Adrothe now knew what was going on. He had to warn the others, but first, he had to stop these scouts before Twilight's magic gave out. With his left arm, he withdrew his slick, black, hive pistol, that glowing green coming from its inner depths. The Thorn. He extended his arm, steady as possible, and aimed at the smaller enemy, that wasn't too far away. He was now close enough to make out where the yellow pony was on the knight's shoulder. He fired. The thrall dropped, and the knight had a worried look on his face, if he could ever have one. He pulled out his cannon, with his hand not holding Fluttershy, and fired several shots at Adrothe. He dodged them well, only slipping up a little on the last shot, it barely missing his head. Adrothe then retaliated, firing several precise shots, all landing on the Knight's legs. His collapsed to the ground, and Adrothe hopped off of the magical path Twilight mad for him. The knight was still alive, but not by much. Adrothe lifted the small equine off of the ground, and patted her gently to comfort her.
["Hello? Can you understand me?"] Asked Adrothe, using his databases to translate his words into Hive. ["Tell me, what are you undead beasts planning to do?"]
["That's none of your concern."] Replied the knight. ["No one can stop our leader Urzok now! Even if Crota falls!"]
["That's all I needed."] Said Adrothe, as he shot a thorn directly into the fallen knight's head. "Don't worry, you're 97.4% safe now. It's over. I blew the bad guys brains out, so there's no possible way for him to think about hurting you." Sympathized Adrothe, trying to comfort the creature in his arms for whatever reason. "Let's go find Twilight."

About half an hour later, the three, plus Fluttershy now, returned back to the town. "Fluttershy! Twilight! It's great to see you two safe!" Said Rainbowdash, flying up to hug her friends.
"Yeah, we were worried about ya." Commented Applejack.
"Don't worry, after saving her, I did check her body for any injuries or infections, and she's perfectly fine and healthy. She's just a little tired." Said Adrothe, as he passed the sleeping pony over to her friends to carry. Although he couldn't understand what it was, he felt some sort of strange feeling when helping these ponies. It actually felt sort of "good".
"Uhh, are ya there, pardner?", questioned Applejack.
"Huh? Yes? My apologies, I was just caculating some algorithms in my head. Didn't mean to space out" Replied Adrothe.
"That's mighty fine, because we were just thankin' y'all for saving our friends and family twice now." Said Applejack.
"Oh yeah, it was uh.. no problem at all. We're just here to help. But could you remind me of your name again? I'm sorry but honestly all of your names sort of sound similar to me." Asked John, looking at the orange pony carrying Fluttershy.
"It's Applejack.", replied the pony, slightly disappointed he didn't remember her name. I guess that meant she just needed to spend more time with these humans. They all did, really. She was surprised they even helped the ponies so much, considering they haven't even interacted with them very much, besides the party last night, but they didn't seem to really want to talk there much either. She knew she should repay them for
everything the guardians have done for them. "Hey, by the way, y'all are invited over for dinner tomorrow at our ranch. We don't have a lot to offer, but we do have apple pie and friendly folks." Offered Applejack, a small spec of sweat on the side of her forehead as she asked, not sure if they'd want to come.
"Apple pie? Heck yeah!" Replied Joah, not caring what Adrothe thought, but he did assume Blaze would probably want to go, after he recovered from his previous encounter with the heavenly food here.
"Dangit, Joah.. I really question why I allow you to live sometimes.." Whispered Adrothe under his artificial breathe made to make him look more realistic. 'I need to tell them about the ships coming at some point, but how could we possibly defend from that, there's just simply not enough fire power on this planet. we're definitely very screwed here. Oh well. I guess we can amuse these ponies for a few days, cause they'll be their last ones.'
"Alright cool! It's settle then. Tomorrow night, we'll all head over to AJ's for some dinner!" Said Twilight enthusiastically, happy that they were all bonding. Ish. She was sure it will all work out and everyone will become great friends. Sure, they might have their differences, but it will work. she'll make sure of it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment